Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by grimmy82 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:No haters here... I think you're looking for the Phillies' forums hon.

(Ya can't count Kevin. He just likes trying to push everyone/anyone's buttons but he does it all with love) :lol:

I was just talking about in general. That assclown from Fox, Joe Buck, called my team 'a bunch of idiots.'
    I'm going to Stone Cold Stun his ass!
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 am

grimmy82 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:No haters here... I think you're looking for the Phillies' forums hon.

(Ya can't count Kevin. He just likes trying to push everyone/anyone's buttons but he does it all with love) :lol:

I was just talking about in general. That assclown from Fox, Joe Buck, called my team 'a bunch of idiots.'

Don't worry about it, Joe Buck is an ass with a HUGE EGO, not to mention a blowhard.

Hopefully the Giants win as I can never root for a team that beat my team.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am

Had a seat saved here on the dark side for ya all along Kev!! :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 pm

KevinP wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:

Don't worry about it, Joe Buck is an ass with a HUGE EGO, not to mention a blowhard.

Hopefully the Giants win as I can never root for a team that beat my team.

And tonight after the game, he was kissin' our ass! Pfffffffffft!

vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 pm

grimmy82 wrote:I was just talking about in general. That assclown from Fox, Joe Buck, called my team 'a bunch of idiots.'

bahaha grimmy that is awesome, I haven't watched wrestling in ages - is Stone Cold Steve Austin still on WWF? Damn how old is he now?

And fuck Fox. Terror mongering Republicans is what they are. You should hear them talk about atheists and that's only to start. :roll:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

grimmy82 wrote:[

As a Red Sox fan, I must note that being called 'idiots' isn't such a bad thing. Our unofficial team nickname was "The Idiots" during our wonderful 2004 World Series win. We got that name because our guys were a completely carefree bunch that had a ton of fun playing baseball, and the chemistry in that clubhouse can not be underestimated when talking about factors that led to the team winning the title (FINALLY!) That being said, Joe Buck is an absolute assclown. I can't stand that guy.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Okay, seriously. Can the election please just hurry up and happen? I am so sick and tired of being absolutely bombarded with political advertisements and people telling me what to vote for. Also, when I'm driving I really don't need 15 people on the side of the road waving those annoying political signs in front of me! The drivers suck enough out here. Trust me, they don't need any other distractions. Finally, somebody in this damn laid back beach community better learn how to use a 4 way stop sign before I drown you all in the ocean!

Okay, need some beer to calm down.
    :givebeer:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:Okay, seriously. Can the election please just hurry up and happen? I am so sick and tired of being absolutely bombarded with political advertisements and people telling me what to vote for. Also, when I'm driving I really don't need 15 people on the side of the road waving those annoying political signs in front of me! The drivers suck enough out here. Trust me, they don't need any other distractions. Finally, somebody in this damn laid back beach community better learn how to use a 4 way stop sign before I drown you all in the ocean!

Okay, need some beer to calm down.
    :givebeer:

HA! I love the American commercials during election time... so DIRECT!
    "Do you want John Smith to KILL your kids?? DO you want John Smith to allow terrorists to teach YOUR kids??" Vote to not vote on Prop.6461121-6..
    Then 9 secs later=- the next guy--- "Not vote to vote on Prop 6461121-6.."

Reality TV at it's best..
    Our politics are boring
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:HA! I love the American commercials during election time... so DIRECT!
    "Do you want John Smith to KILL your kids?? DO you want John Smith to allow terrorists to teach YOUR kids??" Vote to not vote on Prop.6461121-6..
    Then 9 secs later=- the next guy--- "Not vote to vote on Prop 6461121-6.."

Reality TV at it's best..
    Our politics are boring

I'd much rather have boring politics than all the blowhards that clog our airwaves out here. I might have some modicum of respect for the candidates if they had any shred of decency in them. None of them talk about the actual issues. It's all a smear campaign against their opponents, full of half-truths, misinterpretations and outright lies. There is a lot of stuff on the ballot out here in California, which just feeds more fuel to all the talking heads. Tuesday's election cannot come soon enough, then it can all go away for a brief period of time.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:22 pm

My team sucks bad and is so predictable.
    5-0 to start last year, lost 7 straight.
    5-0 to start this year, lost last 3 and counting.
    Rich Rodriguez and the entire Michigan coaching staff needs to be fired. This is bullshit!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:oops: go blue. :cry:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

my MP3 player and its ten thousand irreplacable songs have gone to the final death.
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

vainglory wrote:my MP3 player and its ten thousand irreplacable songs have gone to the final death.

oh no! What happened?
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:55 am

i had one of mp3 players go to it's grave ... had it in my jacket pocket and my bar stool tipped over and smashed it.

luckily I have several back up devices with my entire mp3 collection on them for just such an emergency ....... still lose the cost of the player though.

i can feel for you though vainglory ...... what happened to your player?
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 am

vainglory wrote:my MP3 player and its ten thousand irreplacable songs have gone to the final death.

AW hell!!!!....That sux ass Kisha.....just have Jim download his "wall-o-CD's for ya!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

FUCK TODAY! >_< stupid fucking job - i want to quit but i need to save up for this trip. DAMM YOU 70k TOM!

THERE - random bitching

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:FUCK TODAY! >_< stupid fucking job - i want to quit but i need to save up for this trip. DAMM YOU 70k TOM!

THERE - random bitching

Hang in there buddy! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:FUCK TODAY! >_< stupid fucking job - i want to quit but i need to save up for this trip. DAMM YOU 70k TOM!

THERE - random bitching

That was me at work last night! 100%

So I ranted off a big long e-mail to my supervisor basically standing my ground and making it clear I wasn't going to be treated like crap. Then, miraculously, I got a reply that totally kicked ass and cleared up a lot of miscommunication (either that or he's blowing sunshine up my butt).

Few and far between are those of use who get to just love going to work each day but it should never suck to the total max either.

So yeah, I hope things get better for you too bro!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 am

as long as we are bitching about work, i'll toss in my sick of it all too.
    i love what I do (to an extent) but I'm getting so fed up over the politics of how they are running it.
    new plant big wig with bright ideas and big plans our third in the last 4 years ..... last two almost destroyed the company. (economy didn't help)

i just fuckin' hate going to work (punch press operator/steel fabricator) .............. really starting to just say fuck it and start over in a different field of work (ie, school for graphic design or something) but it is so hard to toss 16+ years with 5 weeks vacation down the toilet, not to mention a fairly nice pay check.
    Doesn't help being in mid 40's ....... but with 19+ years to retirement , I don't know if I can take it.

if there is an easy answer may the metal gods please throw it at me like a hammer and soon.

Okay done ranting for now Have a NICE DAY!!!!!! :cheers: :givebeer:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:06 am

DragonLordJones wrote:as long as we are bitching about work, i'll toss in my sick of it all too.
    i love what I do (to an extent) but I'm getting so fed up over the politics of how they are running it.
    new plant big wig with bright ideas and big plans our third in the last 4 years ..... last two almost destroyed the company. (economy didn't help)

i just fuckin' hate going to work (punch press operator/steel fabricator) .............. really starting to just say fuck it and start over in a different field of work (ie, school for graphic design or something) but it is so hard to toss 16+ years with 5 weeks vacation down the toilet, not to mention a fairly nice pay check.
    Doesn't help being in mid 40's ....... but with 19+ years to retirement , I don't know if I can take it.

if there is an easy answer may the metal gods please throw it at me like a hammer and soon.

Hmm, I've been having some similar thoughts lately and have decided that the only solution is a Corvette... :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:27 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:as long as we are bitching about work, i'll toss in my sick of it all too.

Hmm, I've been having some similar thoughts lately and have decided that the only solution is a Corvette... :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:28 am

Disaster Area wrote:

ah ha ha ha haaaaa......that hairplugs and 20+ yr old GF....thats hilarious....you guys crack me up
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:33 am

COR(BELL+VETTE)
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:34 am

viathyn wrote:COR(BELL+VETTE)

Exactly, as I keep telling Nilay, it's my destiny, why fight it?
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:39 am

Not to interrupt your mid-life ( very important) crisis.....BUT I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM HELLLLLLLLL rite now grrrr
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:44 pm

Was changing strings on my beautiful EB MM JP6 BFR last night, and as I was tuning up my high e string, the string itself became unwound from the ball a grand total of THREE FUCKING TIMES. I now have plenty of strings sitting around in incomplete packages, and no more high e strings. Feck. Looks like I'm heading down to the guitar store in a few minutes here.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:46 pm

viathyn wrote:Was changing strings on my beautiful EB MM JP6 BFR last night, and as I was tuning up my high e string, the string itself became unwound from the ball a grand total of THREE FUCKING TIMES. I now have plenty of strings sitting around in incomplete packages, and no more high e strings. Feck. Looks like I'm heading down to the guitar store in a few minutes here.

Maybe it would help.......IF I TIED THOSE FUCKING STRINGS AROUND MY HEAD!!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:33 pm

debborah1 wrote:Not to interrupt your mid-life ( very important) crisis.....BUT I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM HELLLLLLLLL rite now grrrr

mid-life crisis? fuggedaboutit! Everyone over 40 just needs to go to more metal gigs and festivals and "get their ya-yas out" and then you'll soon fuggedaboutit :headbanger: :party: ;) :twisted:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Not to interrupt your mid-life ( very important) crisis.....BUT I HAVE A HEADACHE FROM HELLLLLLLLL rite now grrrr

mid-life crisis? fuggedaboutit! Everyone over 40 just needs to go to more metal gigs and festivals and "get their ya-yas out" and then you'll soon fuggedaboutit :headbanger: :party: ;) :twisted:

yeah that and a Corvette

the part about getting my "ya ya out" is interesting, maybe I can do it in my Corvette!

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Poop..... Why can't I delete a mistaken double post? Blame it on the iPhone
    Last edited by Laura on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

yeah that and a Corvette

the part about getting my "ya ya out" is interesting, maybe I can do it in my Corvette!

:lol: for sure!!!! You don't know that saying? It originated from a Rolling Stones live album title

http://www.urbandictionary.com/iphone/# ... -yas%20out
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:01 pm

HOLY CRAP. PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

Mine has GOT to be people who don't know how to use a photocopier correctly! I mean REALLY???? REALLY!?!??! You're going to make me get out of my chair and go away from my desk b/c you are too much of an idiot/retard to realize THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT THE CORNER OF THE BOOK WHERE THE FUCKING ARROW IS!??! REALLY!?!??!

Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:44 am

grimmy82 wrote:HOLY CRAP. PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

Mine has GOT to be people who don't know how to use a photocopier correctly! I mean REALLY???? REALLY!?!??! You're going to make me get out of my chair and go away from my desk b/c you are too much of an idiot/retard to realize THAT YOU HAVE TO PUT THE CORNER OF THE BOOK WHERE THE FUCKING ARROW IS!??! REALLY!?!??!

I RUN INTO THIS ALL THE TIME AT WORK! i dont know how much more visual they can make the goddam photocopier!!

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:05 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:HOLY CRAP. PEOPLE ARE STUPID.

I RUN INTO THIS ALL THE TIME AT WORK! i dont know how much more visual they can make the goddam photocopier!!

It gets annoying. It has gotten to the point where my boss and I have discussed getting a dart gun to shoot at people who ask us stupid questions. :lol:
    Oh and putting a mine field in front of fire doors, which people just LOVE to go out of ALL DAY!

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:47 am

grimmy82 wrote:It gets annoying. It has gotten to the point where my boss and I have discussed getting a dart gun to shoot at people who ask us stupid questions. :lol:
    Oh and putting a mine field in front of fire doors, which people just LOVE to go out of ALL DAY!

You must work at a hotel like me. Welcome to the world of the "general public." It's a crying shame. :roll:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:It gets annoying. It has gotten to the point where my boss and I have discussed getting a dart gun to shoot at people who ask us stupid questions. :lol:

You must work at a hotel like me. Welcome to the world of the "general public." It's a crying shame. :roll:

Actually I work at the library on my school campus

Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:03 pm

Damn, that's sexy. :twisted:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:38 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Damn, that's sexy. :twisted:

yes yes, very stereotypically sexy... :lol:

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 am

hangover, 'nuff said
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:46 pm

having to get up freakisly early tomorrow
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:17 pm

Hangover from hell today! Ughhhhhhhhhh my liver!!!

Post Reply 8854 posts