Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by Bentz! » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:26 am

Joey, our printer's not working either! Should I replace the black toner cartridge?
    .... or should I just fuck off? :mrgreen:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 am

Bentz! wrote:Joey, our printer's not working either! Should I replace the black toner cartridge?
    .... or should I just fuck off? :mrgreen:

:mrgreen: If your printer is anything like mine it will tell you what to do. Otherwise the first thing that you should apprently do is find the person that sits closest to the printer and make them fix it :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 am

Stained Class wrote:Fucking dumbass people I work with don't know how to follow basic instructions, so I can't even do my job cus I spend hoours getting the printer to work.

Seriously, when the printer reads "Replace black toner cartridge" what's the first thing you would do? Replace the black toner cartridge? No, the first thing you do is start screaming "JOEY THE PRINTER'S NOT WORKING!!!!". This has been going on for 3 years. Fuck off already

/rant

Ugh! I hate printers. They're such pains in the ass when they act up.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:10 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Fucking dumbass people I work with don't know how to follow basic instructions, so I can't even do my job cus I spend hoours getting the printer to work.

Seriously, when the printer reads "Replace black toner cartridge" what's the first thing you would do? Replace the black toner cartridge? No, the first thing you do is start screaming "JOEY THE PRINTER'S NOT WORKING!!!!". This has been going on for 3 years. Fuck off already

/rant

That's kinda the problem. I'm the only one here who knows how to fix it sometimes. But usually it just says "replace this thing" or "jam at this place" and it's a pretty self expanatory fix.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:45 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

/rant

That's kinda the problem. I'm the only one here who knows how to fix it sometimes. But usually it just says "replace this thing" or "jam at this place" and it's a pretty self expanatory fix.

My home printer has needed black ink for about 4 years now :mrgreen:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:01 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:My home printer has needed black ink for about 4 years now :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:26 pm

last_candle wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:My home printer has needed black ink for about 4 years now :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:

I too am awful with getting ink for my printer

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:28 pm

Stained Class wrote:That's kinda the problem. I'm the only one here who knows how to fix it sometimes.

I know how you feel; I'm the one at my work who fixes things. The stupid questions are just the price to pay for being awesome at everything. :mrgreen:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:39 pm

Fucking spring is here! Yay for allergy meds that don't seem to be working!
    :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Wishlist:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:35 am

So apparently, it's directly my fault that there aren't any signs down the road that direct you to the Loop 101 freeway.
    I should blame my parents for resurrecting me as A.J. Chandler and fire everyone that works for this city.
    Grown fucking men are challenging me on this. I expect better.

:evil:

None of you have any clue what I'm talking aboot I'm sure. :lol:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:50 am

And what in the world would people ever do without their precious goddamn Starbuck's? :roll:

:bitch:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:24 am

Fuck you toll tag people.
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:28 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:So apparently, it's directly my fault that there aren't any signs down the road that direct you to the Loop 101 freeway.
    I should blame my parents for resurrecting me as A.J. Chandler and fire everyone that works for this city.

I do! And seriously, fix your fucking signs! We had that problem in Chandler too. Granted, you just go west until you hit the damn highway but still annoying. :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Rats! My PS2 just broke. I tried to fix it, but nothing seems to work. At least these are cheap compared to more current game consoles.

What happened to it? I frankensteined my PS2 with parts from 3 others :lol:

Yikes! Looks like I've been abandoning my internet. I feel bad after all of you responded to me. Anyway, my PS2 just wasn't reading the disk. I'd start it up, hear four clicks, and then it would act like there wasn't a CD in it. I tried opening it up and scrounging for dust, but it didn't fix anything. Perhaps I was a little too quick to give up on it, but I just ordered a new one on Amazon, so maybe I'll keep this one around as backup in case I finally find a way to fix it.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 pm

My biggest gripe about this is that I was getting knee-deep into Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Such an awesome game. Despite what Mooyagi told me, I can't find it in the Playstation store on my PS3. You did mean that one right? I don't know of any other Playstation store.
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Yikes! Looks like I've been abandoning my internet. I feel bad after all of you responded to me. Anyway, my PS2 just wasn't reading the disk. I'd start it up, hear four clicks, and then it would act like there wasn't a CD in it. I tried opening it up and scrounging for dust, but it didn't fix anything. Perhaps I was a little too quick to give up on it, but I just ordered a new one on Amazon, so maybe I'll keep this one around as backup in case I finally find a way to fix it.

No biggie. Its a pretty easy fix since im sure its just the disc drive. I replaced one of those on my frankenstation. I dont know what the drives go for now a days, but im sure its just cheaper and easier to replace it since the system is cheap. Mine broke a longggg time ago back when I used to work at Toys R Us in the gaming department. I just quickly opened up a returned PS2 and swapped drives :lol: I did that once more to replace the controller port that went bad in the same ps2, but the controller port from the slimlines that were out didnt exactly fit properly. Ever since then you kind of have to go in at an angle first haha.

Oh man I never got a chance to play Covenant. I have it but I havent started it yet. IM pretty sure I have about 2000 hours worth of unplayed RPGs :P
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 pm

Monmisreal wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Yikes! Looks like I've been abandoning my internet. I feel bad after all of you responded to me. Anyway, my PS2 just wasn't reading the disk. I'd start it up, hear four clicks, and then it would act like there wasn't a CD in it. I tried opening it up and scrounging for dust, but it didn't fix anything. Perhaps I was a little too quick to give up on it, but I just ordered a new one on Amazon, so maybe I'll keep this one around as backup in case I finally find a way to fix it.

No biggie. Its a pretty easy fix since im sure its just the disc drive. I replaced one of those on my frankenstation. I dont know what the drives go for now a days, but im sure its just cheaper and easier to replace it since the system is cheap. Mine broke a longggg time ago back when I used to work at Toys R Us in the gaming department. I just quickly opened up a returned PS2 and swapped drives :lol: I did that once more to replace the controller port that went bad in the same ps2, but the controller port from the slimlines that were out didnt exactly fit properly. Ever since then you kind of have to go in at an angle first haha.

Oh man I never got a chance to play Covenant. I have it but I havent started it yet. IM pretty sure I have about 2000 hours worth of unplayed RPGs :P

I'm sure you do. I've been deliberately chipping away it those hours, but I've got a long way to go. It's been costing me a fortune in Gamefly hours, since RPGs take so long to finish.
    Last edited by sageoftruth on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:32 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    Monmisreal wrote:

I'm sure you do. I've been deliberately chipping away it those hours, but I've got a long way to go.

I did?
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    I did?

Oops! Looking back at our text history, it looks like you were talking about LoD, whatever that was.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:36 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I did?

Oops! Looking back at our text history, it looks like you were talking about LoD, whatever that was.

Legend of Dragoon. I think we were discussing the battle systems for the games and that might be where we got crossed up.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:37 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    I did?

Legend of Dragoon

Oh, right. I think I saw that one too.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 pm

Malaka wrote:So apparently, it's directly my fault that there aren't any signs down the road that direct you to the Loop 101 freeway.

Silly Phoenixians!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:00 am

You spelled it wrong, you Tusconian. :P
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:15 am

Woke up today and thought I ran a fever, but my body temp was 35,7C (96,3F). Most likely this is the start of the allergy season. Feeling like crap. :bitch:
    Wishlist:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:03 am

My husband didn't wish me a happy birthday before he left for work that jerk -

he is only slightly off the hook since I noticed he wished me a happy birthday here on the forum.........

Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:34 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:My husband didn't wish me a happy birthday before he left for work that jerk -

he is only slightly off the hook since I noticed he wished me a happy birthday here on the forum.........

Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:35 am

Blackfhyre wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:My husband didn't wish me a happy birthday before he left for work that jerk -

Hey now - Its all good!!!!! You called me and made up for it !!!!!!!

Now I just can't wait for you to get home again!

nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:45 am

Had a few nice-weather days for the past couple of days here. Now, snow. Again.

I hate Michigan weather. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 am

nekrobarr wrote:Had a few nice-weather days for the past couple of days here. Now, snow. Again.

Yeah, during my connection in Detroit today I noticed the flakes... glad I flew right out
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:18 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:Had a few nice-weather days for the past couple of days here. Now, snow. Again.

Yeah, during my connection in Detroit today I noticed the flakes... glad I flew right out

None of you should ever move to Calgary because... well, we're still going to be expecting snow in July.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Snow in July = Gross

snow should only happen in Dec, Jan, and Feb - that is all!!!!!!!!

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:18 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Snow in July = Gross

pussies.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 pm

Stained Class wrote:

pussies.

pretty much

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:42 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

pussies.

pretty much

This January I saw snow for the first time. Saw a little bit fall(?) in NYC and then saw it on the ground all the way to Boston. I was so happy.

Other than that brief experience, I don't know how I'd deal with snow on a daily basis.
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    This January I saw snow for the first time. Saw a little bit fall(?) in NYC and then saw it on the ground all the way to Boston. I was so happy.

Other than that brief experience, I don't know how I'd deal with snow on a daily basis.

Snow is fun the first couple of times but it gets quite annoying after a while. I always enjoyed it unless I had to shovel or drive, then it was the worst stuff on the planet. People were really excited when it snowed out here in Tucson earlier in the year.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:17 pm

X-Thor wrote:Other than that brief experience, I don't know how I'd deal with snow on a daily basis.

Makes snow-boobs and snow-penises, obviously!
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:33 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:Other than that brief experience, I don't know how I'd deal with snow on a daily basis.

Makes snow-boobs and snow-penises, obviously!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:17 pm

What is this snow you speak of?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:18 pm

Malaka wrote:You spelled it wrong, you Tusconian. :P

Hah!
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:35 pm

mooyagi wrote:Snow is fun the first couple of times but it gets quite annoying after a while. I always enjoyed it unless I had to shovel or drive, then it was the worst stuff on the planet.

Pussy. :P

I can't think of many things that are more fun than driving in winter, especially on a narrow, windy country road where you can really let the car slide in the bends. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
Post Reply 8854 posts