Post Reply 8854 posts
Random bitching thread
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by Bloodycanadian » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 am

Memnoch wrote:
    I can't think of many things that are more fun than driving in winter, especially on a narrow, windy country road where you can really let the car slide in the bends. :beerwink:

Hell yeah! More snow more often! Also, might still be able to make it out for a couple more rounds of snowboarding.
    Now let's go get banjaxxed.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:44 am

Memnoch wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Snow is fun the first couple of times but it gets quite annoying after a while. I always enjoyed it unless I had to shovel or drive, then it was the worst stuff on the planet.

Pussy. :P

I can't think of many things that are more fun than driving in winter, especially on a narrow, windy country road where you can really let the car slide in the bends. :beerwink:

Letting the car slide isn't a good idea in a city. ;) Also, when living in Boston, it made a terrible parking situation so much worse.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:20 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:Had a few nice-weather days for the past couple of days here. Now, snow. Again.

I hate Michigan weather. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

What is this snow you speak of?

It's that stuff that lets you know it's really hockey season. You know, for the REAL hockey teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:42 am

mooyagi wrote:Letting the car slide isn't a good idea in a city. ;) Also, when living in Boston, it made a terrible parking situation so much worse.

Pussy. :P

Although I have to agree on the parking situation.

But, driving in the city streets in the winter is so much fun. After I got my licence I used to go out driving with a friend and the one who was sitting on the passenger side would pull the hand brake without telling the driver when. :lol: Easy enough - and fun - when you're only doing, say, 30 or 40 mph. Might be a different thing on a narrow country road and at something like 60 or 70 mph.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:55 am

X-Thor wrote:
    This January I saw snow for the first time. Saw a little bit fall(?) in NYC and then saw it on the ground all the way to Boston. I was so happy.

Other than that brief experience, I don't know how I'd deal with snow on a daily basis.

I Know what you mean. I grew up with snow, but I had a pretty similar experience when I traveled with an Argentinean and a Floridian to Austria and watched them encounter snow for the first time. Seeing someone see snow for the first time is about as fun as actually seeing snow for the first time, especially if they're grown men running around like little kids and making snow angels.

A close second would be watching a Japanese tourist's first encounter with a squirrel.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:
    This January I saw snow for the first time. Saw a little bit fall(?) in NYC and then saw it on the ground all the way to Boston. I was so happy.

Other than that brief experience, I don't know how I'd deal with snow on a daily basis.

I Know what you mean. I grew up with snow, but I had a pretty similar experience when I traveled with an Argentinean and a Floridian to Austria and watched them encounter snow for the first time. Seeing someone see snow for the first time is about as fun as actually seeing snow for the first time, especially if they're grown men running around like little kids and making snow angels.

A close second would be watching a Japanese tourist's first encounter with a squirrel.

Austria's a fun place. I remember my first trip to Salzburg, we had a bit of a snowball fight with a group of schoolkids. Granted, they were at the top of the fortress so our throws weren't exactly getting close but it was pretty fun to see them try to hit us so far below them. It was even more fun to taunt them when they missed. :twisted:

Kate was extremely excited when it snowed in Tucson this year (so take your real hockey team comment and shove it, Matt :P )
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:

I just did a snowball and threw it to my youngest sister (who is used to snow since she lived in Denver and D.C. for most of the past year).
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:13 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Kate was extremely excited when it snowed in Tucson this year (so take your real hockey team comment and shove it, Matt :P )

10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    APaleHorseNamedDeath-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Ataraxie-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-DoomVS-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-Emperor-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Hypocrisy-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-Loss-/-Luna-/-TheManEatingTree-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Profetus-/-Prong-/-Remembrance-/-RevelationsOfRain-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-SolitudeAeturnus-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-WhoDiesInSiberianSlush-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Candlemass-/-DarkTranquillity-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-Kataklysm-/-Kreator-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-MyDyingBride-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-RottingChrist-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 pm

god dammit. my friend who bought tickets to chatlie murphy got tickets for tomorrow, i showed up tonight and i cant do tomorrow. im just gonna watch it alonr and potentially make new friends hahaha
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:40 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:Had a few nice-weather days for the past couple of days here. Now, snow. Again.

I hate Michigan weather. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

What is this snow you speak of?

It's that stuff that lets you know it's really hockey season. You know, for the REAL hockey teams. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh you mean this?

Suck it, Dead Things fan! :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:23 am

Isn't a snow covered cactus one of the signs of impending apocalypse? Dooooom
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:13 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:Isnt a snow covered cactus one of the signs of impending apocalypse? Dooooom

Also, how do cacti hold up with so much H2O? Can a cactus get over-moisturized?
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:52 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Suck it, Dead Things fan! :lol:

So much hate! :cry:
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:53 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:Isnt a snow covered cactus one of the signs of impending apocalypse? Dooooom

Go pee on one let us know how that works out eh?
    10-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):

Wishlist (Repeats):
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 am

nekrobarr wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

The day I buy a plane ticket to Arizona to pee on a cactus.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    nekrobarr wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Also, how do cacti hold up with so much H2O? Can a cactus get over-moisturized?

The day I buy a plane ticket to Arizona to pee on a cactus.

Well, what are you waiting for?
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:57 am

I am quite frustrated with my job these past 2 weeks. I have had so many cancellations which is putting me behind in my hours..

also - what the hell do you do with a depressed 15 year old girl who only wants to sleep, be alone, or do nothing. I am in the process of getting her admitted into a residential treatment facility because she refuses to take her meds and has no structure at home - but in the mean time I still have to visit with her - I give her all kinds of awesome choices of things to do and she declines everything - its like talking to a wall with her. UGH

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:26 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:I am quite frustrated with my job these past 2 weeks. I have had so many cancellations which is putting me behind in my hours..

also - what the hell do you do with a depressed 15 year old girl who only wants to sleep, be alone, or do nothing. I am in the process of getting her admitted into a residential treatment facility because she refuses to take her meds and has no structure at home - but in the mean time I still have to visit with her - I give her all kinds of awesome choices of things to do and she declines everything - its like talking to a wall with her. UGH

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:07 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Suck it, Dead Things fan! :lol:

So much hate! :cry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:08 pm

nekrobarr wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:

That's my favorite pastime!
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:42 pm

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:I am quite frustrated with my job these past 2 weeks. I have had so many cancellations which is putting me behind in my hours..

It's called "She's 15 and somebody told her she had to be on meds" syndrome. Go out, get a shit tonne of roman candles and then take her out somewhere you can shoot them off. No one's childhood is complete without playing with things that can lead to them losing a limb.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:38 pm

I'll fly to AZ and pee on a cactus!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-AtTheGates-Atheist-DevinTownsend-Emperor-Haggard-Candlemass-OrphanedLand-Wintersun

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzp1XlHiJWA
    at 0:29. Exactly what happened
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Bloodycanadian
    Petty Officer

by Bloodycanadian » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzp1XlHiJWA

Sorry bro.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:59 pm

Bloodycanadian wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzp1XlHiJWA

Sorry bro.

:lol: No big. It reminded me of that so I had a laugh.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:19 pm

My fucking maint guys at the apartment have no clue what they hell they are doing. They are failing miserably at replacing the AC unit and left me with no AC or power, so I came down to the taphouse to mooch off of free interwebz for a bit :lol:
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu May 02, 2013 8:09 am

This isn't really bitching - but a sad moment

My Steppe Runner lizard doesn't look like hes gona make it through the day. He isn't moving really, eyes closed, barely breathing. Poor little dude - he was fine yesterday. I gave him some medication and hopefully it'll help - I hate seeing my little ones suffer :(

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 02, 2013 8:34 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:This isn't really bitching - but a sad moment

My Steppe Runner lizard doesn't look like hes gona make it through the day. He isn't moving really, eyes closed, barely breathing. Poor little dude - he was fine yesterday. I gave him some medication and hopefully it'll help - I hate seeing my little ones suffer :(

That sucks :( I think my dog might have developed a bladder infection so he might only have a couple days before we have to take him in.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu May 02, 2013 8:35 am

I just ran into some Nietzsche wannabe online who was talking about the pointlessness of life and how death is something everyone should look forward to, since life is a pointless struggle. However, since I'm so impressionable, I now feel a bit depressed.
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu May 02, 2013 9:06 am

Stained Class wrote:

That sucks :( I think my dog might have developed a bladder infection so he might only have a couple days before we have to take him in.

Sorry : (

Yeah - the Steppe Runner (Tyrion) is dead - I am about to go bury him before I leave for work. He was an exotic creature with little known info about him. He was fine all week - its crazy how quick something terrible can happen

X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu May 02, 2013 11:23 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Sorry : (

Yeah - the Steppe Runner (Tyrion) is dead - I am about to go bury him before I leave for work. He was an exotic creature with little known info about him. He was fine all week - its crazy how quick something terrible can happen

I'm sorry to hear about Tyrion and about your dog, Joey. :?

--
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Thu May 02, 2013 11:45 am

So Tuesday night i'm on my way to see the Ghost concert. Sitting at a red light and the guy behind me is tooling around in his car when his foot slips off the brake and hits the gas. cracked bumper = car writeoff :( FML
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 02, 2013 12:09 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:So Tuesday night i'm on my way to see the Ghost concert. Sitting at a red light and the guy behind me is tooling around in his car when his foot slips off the brake and hits the gas. cracked bumper = car writeoff :( FML

At least it was his fault?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Feanorgandalf wrote:So Tuesday night i'm on my way to see the Ghost concert. Sitting at a red light and the guy behind me is tooling around in his car when his foot slips off the brake and hits the gas. cracked bumper = car writeoff :( FML

I half expected the other guy to be Joey... guess not

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Thu May 02, 2013 1:07 pm

Stained Class wrote:

Yeah he accepted fault on scene and with his insurance company. just got the estimate and somehow it wasn't a write off for an 11 year old car
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu May 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

Yeah he accepted fault on scene and with his insurance company. just got the estimate and somehow it wasn't a write off for an 11 year old car

That's good then. That happened to me one time, guy hit my car in a parking lot while I was in the bar playing pool. Insurance paid me out $650 MORE than I had paid for the car a few weeks prior. So, I wound up buying a nicer version of the car I had and put a new sound system in it. You'll likely get back more than you lost.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu May 02, 2013 8:55 pm

The worst thing about dealing with extreme loneliness is that you can't fix it yourself...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 02, 2013 9:00 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

I half expected the other guy to be Joey... guess not

Bazinga!
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Wed May 08, 2013 11:56 am

I left my house to day for an hour and when I returned, the door to my room was kicked open. Someone broke into my house and stole my T.V., iPod and Classical guitar and they stole my room mate's T.V. and PS3. This day officially sucks. :evil:
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Wed May 08, 2013 12:14 pm

:bitch: :bitch:
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
Post Reply 8854 posts