Post Reply 8849 posts
Random bitching thread
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by last_candle » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:25 pm

grimmy82 wrote:Hangover from hell today! Ughhhhhhhhhh my liver!!!

it's already the end of the day here - and I'm feeling alive again
    hope, you'll recover soon, too
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Ugh I HATE my ex. FUCKING HATE HIM.
    He posts on another board I post on. And every post I made today he responded with that he hoped I died in a bus fire.
    I fucking hate his guts and I hope someday soon he fucking drinks himself to death.
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:18 am

very mature! yet very unpleasant for you :evil:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:35 am

This is the second time today I've written something good, and it has gotten lost in oblivion. How fitting it was on the RANDOM BITCHING THREAD!!!!!!!! Fuck this bullshit. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I was going to say something nice to grimmy, and I'll just sum it up as good luck. Fuckin' A. :cheers:

Goddamm board, piece of shit. I'm going to take a shit, maybe I'll feel better. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 am

Awesome, that was my 500th post and I just got promoted. I think I quit. :twisted:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:48 am

Eh I'm just not going to post there anymore. He is going to continue to rant and rave and I am not gonna subject myself to his bullshit. Hard to believe the guy is almost 40 years old.

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:46 am

Holy CRAP.
    First my ex tells me to go die and now he is trying to readd me on Facebook.
    What a moron! GEEEEEEEEEEZ.

junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:19 pm

grimmy82 wrote:Holy CRAP.
    First my ex tells me to go die and now he is trying to readd me on Facebook.
    What a moron! GEEEEEEEEEEZ.

haha. He's trying to get back with you but in the old elementary school way! You see a girl you like, you make fun of her, pinch her, tease her, etc. until she is won over by your charms!

When all else fails, go back to basics! :lol:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    thekurgen
    Oiler

by thekurgen » Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Hooray for UNmotivates!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Note: the author of this post in no way endorses the exhibited behavior (unless it is thoroughly deserved)

This just made my day. Thank you, sir. Thank you kindly.

Sorry. Nothing to contribute to the thread, other than how much I hate snow. Stupid Canadian prairie winters... :evil:
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Ok ok, so here's my bitch...

I am a fan of Beavis and Butthead. I love that type of humor, i always laughed hysterically at them (kind of how I do at South Park, Family Guy, Conan)... anyways.. they came out with 3 sets years ago with all episodes. 3 volumes. I bought all 3. However there are so many B n B episodes that there are really only a handful on the 3 volumes...that the creator of the show himself, picked. It sucks... why couldn't they just put all of them out? so many ones I like are not on the thing at all? does anyone know where I can get bootleg taped b n b with the videos in them as well? I did like the show part more than the video part.. but watching it without the videos you kind of miss something.... they were actually more intelligent with their comments watching the videos then how stupid they were in the actual cartoon part. anyways... my main bitch is that it sucks they don't offer all of the episodes to buy! WTF?!?!??! Fvkkin' companies shit. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:05 am

I am bitching about having to spend $300 on two pairs of glasses today as the muscles in my eyes are just too damn awesome and are working more than they need to in order to focus on my computer screens at work. As a result, I am suffering from chronically annoying headaches. I will also continue to suffer from these headaches for a further two weeks until the glasses are ready for me to pick up. Awesome!

I suppose it's not all bad, I don't have bad eyesight and I only need to wear them while at the computer and reading as everything else to do with my eyes is normal. Such a shame that that $300 could have gone towards spending money on the cruise!
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Evican wrote:I am bitching about having to spend $300 on two pairs of glasses today as the muscles in my eyes are just too damn awesome and are working more than they need to in order to focus on my computer screens at work. As a result, I am suffering from chronically annoying headaches. I will also continue to suffer from these headaches for a further two weeks until the glasses are ready for me to pick up. Awesome!

I suppose it's not all bad, I don't have bad eyesight and I only need to wear them while at the computer and reading as everything else to do with my eyes is normal. Such a shame that that $300 could have gone towards spending money on the cruise!

it could definitely be worse - but still reason enough for some bitching

just came home from London, the flight was delayed, I've got a hangover and I'm dead tired - so much for my bitching
    wishlist '20:
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:27 pm

My bitching...I'm about to get up for a day of modern slave labor fr8:00am till 9:00pm again.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:50 am

Not bitching yet, but I'm going to really hate the holiday (thanksgiving) drive this week!
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:02 am

asmegin wrote:Not bitching yet, but I'm going to really hate the holiday (thanksgiving) drive this week!

where do you have to drive? we may be getting some snow here in denver, but i only have to drive a short distance to celebrate with friends (since i don't have family within 1000 miles of me - yay)
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:04 am

Ktulured55 wrote:Ok ok, so here's my bitch...

I am a fan of Beavis and Butthead. I love that type of humor, i always laughed hysterically at them (kind of how I do at South Park, Family Guy, Conan)... anyways.. they came out with 3 sets years ago with all episodes. 3 volumes. I bought all 3. However there are so many B n B episodes that there are really only a handful on the 3 volumes...that the creator of the show himself, picked. It sucks... why couldn't they just put all of them out? so many ones I like are not on the thing at all? does anyone know where I can get bootleg taped b n b with the videos in them as well? I did like the show part more than the video part.. but watching it without the videos you kind of miss something.... they were actually more intelligent with their comments watching the videos then how stupid they were in the actual cartoon part. anyways... my main bitch is that it sucks they don't offer all of the episodes to buy! WTF?!?!??! Fvkkin' companies shit. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

the same thing pissed me off too! i bought them for my mom (we watched them together when i was in high school LOL) and we couldn't wait to see them only to find some episodes weren't there and none of the video rants that used to have us in stitches were there. those were the best parts of the show for sure! i wish there was some way to find them...or that i had taped them all back in the day!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:17 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    asmegin wrote:Not bitching yet, but I'm going to really hate the holiday (thanksgiving) drive this week!

where do you have to drive? we may be getting some snow here in denver, but i only have to drive a short distance to celebrate with friends (since i don't have family within 1000 miles of me - yay)

I live in Dallas Texas, but I will be visiting my family up in norther Oklahoma. A good 5 hr commute, maybe more.
    Cabin # 6072
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:44 am

Evican wrote:I am bitching about having to spend $300 on two pairs of glasses today as the muscles in my eyes are just too damn awesome and are working more than they need to in order to focus on my computer screens at work. As a result, I am suffering from chronically annoying headaches. I will also continue to suffer from these headaches for a further two weeks until the glasses are ready for me to pick up. Awesome!

have you thought of asking your boss to compensate you for these glasses since you only need them when using a computer screen at work??
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    thekurgen
    Oiler

by thekurgen » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:11 pm

rhiawiz wrote:

Jealous. So very, VERY jealous. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but it sure was nice to have an ocean between us for two years...
    Insomnium/Bolt Thrower/Grand Magus/Demons & Wizards/Equilibrium/Gamma Ray/Dream Evil/Avantasia/Steel Panther/Wuthering Heights/Firewind/Running Wild/Wintersun/Finntroll/Striker/Kalmah/Brymir/Amon Amarth/CoC/Baroness/Graveyard/Blind Guardian/The Sword
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:19 pm

thekurgen wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:

Jealous. So very, VERY jealous. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but it sure was nice to have an ocean between us for two years...

haha, well I'm glad I don't live in the same town that my family lives in. Otherwise it will be nothing but drama drama drama!
    Cabin # 6072
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:36 pm

grimmy82 wrote:Ugh I HATE my ex. FUCKING HATE HIM.
    He posts on another board I post on. And every post I made today he responded with that he hoped I died in a bus fire.
    I fucking hate his guts and I hope someday soon he fucking drinks himself to death.

don't you know anything about basic male psychology?
    He shit talks you because he's not getting laid.
    Ignore the prick, find a better lay, and make sure he knows about it! You win.
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:03 pm

cg138 wrote:

lol
    Cabin # 6072
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Ya know what pisses me off? The general public, and whiners. People who piss and moan about trivial challenges and declare them to be a MAJOR inconvenience. And then blame me for things that are not my fault.
    For example: "I'm so sorry your room keys don't work because YOU put them next to your cell phone, after I specifically told you at check in to NOT do that, ya fackin' jackass."
    On a level of global catastrophes, I would put that somewhere below the bottom of the list. Perhaps in the "I don't give a FUCK" department. Now have a nice day dipshit.

God, I wish I could say that and still keep my job. :evil:

This, a public service announcement on behalf of every hotel front desk agent on Earth. :roll:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:43 am

no time for anything :evil:
    wishlist '20:
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:20 am

Now I have something to bitch about.

Fucked up morning this has been so far, my car was towed last night for "unauthorized" parking with an expired tag. What makes it more fucked up is that they said they tagged me a week ago with a notice to update my tag on the window. There was absolutely NO tag at all and I would of notices it and my fiance would have seen it last night after grocery shopping!

Apparently they had the apartment complex approve of the tow so now I have them involved.

Yes all of this would have not happened if I had updated my tag. But there is a law stating that the towing company has to tag a week ahead about the situation before they are authorized by the apt to tow. Which I did not see! It also begs the question why the complex didn't call me about this.

BAH!!!!!
    Cabin # 6072
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:36 am

asmegin wrote:Now I have something to bitch about.

Fucked up morning this has been so far, my car was towed last night for "unauthorized" parking with an expired tag. What makes it more fucked up is that they said they tagged me a week ago with a notice to update my tag on the window. There was absolutely NO tag at all and I would of notices it and my fiance would have seen it last night after grocery shopping!

Apparently they had the apartment complex approve of the tow so now I have them involved.

Yes all of this would have not happened if I had updated my tag. But there is a law stating that the towing company has to tag a week ahead about the situation before they are authorized by the apt to tow. Which I did not see! It also begs the question why the complex didn't call me about this.

BAH!!!!!

I would get the car out asap seeing as how they charge an arm and a leg for everyday its in lot

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:04 am

cg138 wrote:

oh that is soooo the truth right there.....absolutely "the most effective payback"
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Calgary, Alberta is the second coldest place on earth today. We're 5 degrees celsius warmer than the south pole in Antarctica. FML.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:10 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Calgary, Alberta is the second coldest place on earth today. We're 5 degrees celsius warmer than the south pole in Antarctica. FML.

It's been super killer cold here for about 4 or 5 days now but likely never as cold as what you guys yet. Thanks for helping increase my gratitude just a little. Dress warm and gather up those blankets at home ;)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    D.U.I.
    Crewman

by D.U.I. » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:17 pm

hey guys, just let you know, Yesterday in night it was 0°C in North Germany , we made a little Beerfest in a TUBE-SPA :beerwink:

in the garden :D

We pulled the 42" TV on the window ledge , put the sourondsystem in the garden and had a look on OPETH`s DVD THE ROUNDHOUSE Gig :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:

*I´m soooooo sorry to tell you that. :D

best regards , Mike :givebeer:
    *We would like to make a clone out of Tom Araya`s hair, Ronny James Dio`s bone and Mikael Akerfeldt`s spit ! So we `ll got the voice of Walhalla !
    That`s possible on Deck 3 ! Cabin #3525
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    asmegin wrote:Now I have something to bitch about.

BAH!!!!!

I would get the car out asap seeing as how they charge an arm and a leg for everyday its in lot

While I do agree with this, I am still fighting this. Reading through the Texas laws I have come across to some good signs. Its hard to read this shit sometimes so I highlighted the important points!

Sec. 2308.252. Removal and Storage of Unauthorized Vehicle

(c) The notice under Subsection (b)(2) must:
    (1) state that the vehicle is in a space in which the vehicle is not authorized to park;
    (2) describe all other unauthorized areas in the parking facility;
    (3) contain a warning that the unauthorized vehicle will be towed at the expense of the owner or operator of the vehicle if it is not removed from the parking facility before the 15th day after the postmark date of the notice; and
    (4) state a telephone number that is answered 24 hours a day to enable the owner or operator to locate the vehicle.
    (d) The mailing of a notice under Subsection (b)(2) is not required if after the notice is attached under Subsection (b)(1) the owner or operator of the vehicle leaves the vehicle in another location where parking is unauthorized for the vehicle according to the notice.
    Cabin # 6072
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:24 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Calgary, Alberta is the second coldest place on earth today. We're 5 degrees celsius warmer than the south pole in Antarctica. FML.

I call total shenanigans on that! The only source I've found that says that is a radio station, theres no way they are monitoring every place on earth. It WAS the coldest CITY on earth a few hours ago but thats changed now. People need to check their sources!! :evil:
    Sorry bout that rant, everyone on facebook is all SECOND COLDEST PLACE ON EARTH SUCK IT VANCOUVER but I don't beleive them. Marlo, link me to something reliable that says that other than a radio station.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    MrsAceMasterHan
    Crewman

by MrsAceMasterHan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:32 pm

I was freaking screwed by Orbitz this morning (concerning my airline ticket for this trip!aaaah) and thats $400 down the farking drain. Screw you Orbitz!!! Going to try Priceline tonight, we are getting our asses to Miami one way or another! aaargh
    Deck 7
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 pm

MrsAceMasterHan wrote:I was freaking screwed by Orbitz this morning (concerning my airline ticket for this trip!aaaah) and thats $400 down the farking drain. Screw you Orbitz!!! Going to try Priceline tonight, we are getting our asses to Miami one way or another! aaargh

No refund? WTF?

asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:35 pm

MrsAceMasterHan wrote:I was freaking screwed by Orbitz this morning (concerning my airline ticket for this trip!aaaah) and thats $400 down the farking drain. Screw you Orbitz!!! Going to try Priceline tonight, we are getting our asses to Miami one way or another! aaargh

Got mine from cheaptickets.com

Check with different browsers too, read an article online where a user gets different prices using different browsers. Never hurts to try!
    Cabin # 6072
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:42 pm

Try Kayak.com They check all those websites at once. I actually got 2 round trip tickets from La to Ft.Lauderdale for $550.00 :cheers:

MrsAceMasterHan
    Crewman

by MrsAceMasterHan » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:22 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

No refund? WTF?

Nope :evil: I was supposed to be able to transfer a ticket that I already had to Miami to visit family but decided to put a hold on it until this trip and do visiting/cruise all on one trip. Anyhow, after all the fees and whatnot that ONE ticket was going to cost me almost 700 dollars. I was basically buying one ticket for the price of two (grrr) when in the beginning I was assured that I could just cancel the flight and put the ticket on hold to use in January. Even after talking to supervisors and everything Im still out alot of cash.

In the end we are just going to go through someone else and im sure find cheaper tickets than I had to begin with. Thanks guys for the site suggestions I will try them tonight!!
    Deck 7
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Ouch!

Good luck! :headbanger:

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:32 pm

It's mighty fucking cold up here in Edmonton too. It was something like -32C with windchill.

Earlier this [Calendar] year it was crazy when it got to -58C here overnight one night in January. I was so bundled up outside today!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 pm

viathyn wrote:

It's mighty fucking cold up here in Edmonton too. It was something like -32C with windchill.

Earlier this [Calendar] year it was crazy when it got to -58C here overnight one night in January. I was so bundled up outside today!

And to think here I am, wearing shorts and a t-shirt.... and sweating! :D
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
Post Reply 8849 posts