Post Reply 8851 posts
Random bitching thread
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by Krys » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:29 am

I'll see how it goes. So far nothing lol, but I'll wait a bit before I move on :oops:.

EDIT: And rejection :| .

Confusing reasons were given that I have honestly never heard before (points for uniqueness!), but I can't really get too sad since nothing happened anyway. In that case, I'm glad I didn't make anything happen on the cruise with him. That back injury may have been a mixed blessing warning me that it just wasn't meant to be. I was kinda bummed out for about 5 minutes since I was so revved up about it, but you can't make someone want you. Love and lose, better than no lovin' at all? I made out on Ocean drive... nice.

I chose a decent morning for rejection because I will be attending a party tonight. It seems like crowds and socializing weren't really his thing, so it couldn't have worked out I guess... I love me some good times with my friends.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    2017 - Likely my return :D .
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:21 am

Yeah... so much for that!

Oh well, can't win all the time...
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:16 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Krys wrote:Yeah... so much for that!

Oh well, can't win all the time...

well, sorry!
    Still think you did the right move

though, I'm fairly drunk and tired, I might be talking too much?

It is always better to know than to wonder or fantasize about it in an unrealistic way. Just knowing makes me feel better. I can stop wondering!
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:08 pm

It was definitely the right ting to do.

And, hey... His loss. ;)
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Krys
    Chief Petty Officer

by Krys » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:55 pm

X-Thor wrote:It was definitely the right ting to do.

And, hey... His loss. ;)

Thanks, I still feel good about it even though I didn't score.

(I've scored before though... yes... :D )

I'm gonna bitch again.

Lately my college life has been dull. I'm trying to just stick to business and get my shit done but I just find this semester frustrating :| Some drama happened in class and to make a long story short, I had a pretty good relationship with the 'mean girls clique' in the classroom and that sort of crumpled on itself after an unfunny, mean, inappropriate prank on their part. Not really sure what to do because holding a grudge is affecting my focus yet they don't really deserve to be forgiven and I don't really want much to do with them at this point sadly. I hate being used. When I put my time and passion into helping fellow students in class with assignments I damnwell expect to get real answers in return when I ask. We had a gas leak in our school on the day of a 20% test and well, gas leaks scare me so I asked around and was told to go home and that no one else was going. Everything closed down and people evacuated the college. So, it seemed pretty legit to me and I went home thinking ethics class was cancelled officially... It wasn't, the mean chick group had just pulled a prank on everyone over the fb group and text etc. Such Bullshit immaturity bothers me.... I mean, wtf... I stayed late and helped these people with assignments that I think an 8 year old could have done if they only just paid attention in class. I let them use supplies and printed extra copies of shit for them and tried to just be a nice person in general who wishes well upon them. Some payback I've received.... argh.... not that I was expecting, but you know... when people go out of their way for you, you should at least give them correct info in return. Fuckers. :roll:

EDIT: We got to re-write the 20% ethics test but that's still not very nice to do to someone who has went outta their way and helped you out etc. Fucking shit for brains. I'll be nice to anyone... :| but I won't keep it up if you pull crap like this. Who would!?

EDIT2: Oh, and dont even get me started on the ones that want to pay me to do assignments for them. God. What the hell is wrong with this younger generation?!!?!? Is it just my college? I have a reputation for having answers/the right idea so people often come to me asking favors they really don't deserve and its stressing me out currently.
    2014 - Cabin 4537!
    2015 - Cabin 6471!
    2016 - ???
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:49 pm

Krys wrote:they don't really deserve to be forgiven

I think forgiveness is more for you than for them. You deserve to forgive them, because unforgiveness will only harm you. :)

That prank was awful... And dumb. So, you know, maybe just know not to take what they tell you seriously and try not to rely on them...

Krys wrote:EDIT2: Oh, and dont even get me started on the ones that want to pay me to do assignments for them. God. What the hell is wrong with this younger generation?!!?!? Is it just my college?

Some people asked me for the same thing, when I was in University. I guess people are always lazy and you will always find free-riders. Maybe learning how to deal with that is one of the most important lessons from University?

Anyway, let us know what happens. :bangers:

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Girlfriend broke up with me on friday so as you can imagine this weekend has been really shitty.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Feanorgandalf wrote:Girlfriend broke up with me on friday so as you can imagine this weekend has been really shitty.

Damn man, that's never a fun time. Just keep your mind off of it and in a few weeks or however long it takes it'll just be a thing that happened in the past and it won't affect you anymore!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:36 am

Krys wrote:
    X-Thor wrote:It was definitely the right ting to do.

And, hey... His loss. ;)

Thanks, I still feel good about it even though I didn't score.

(I've scored before though... yes... :D )

I'm gonna bitch again.

Lately my college life has been dull. I'm trying to just stick to business and get my shit done but I just find this semester frustrating :| Some drama happened in class and to make a long story short, I had a pretty good relationship with the 'mean girls clique' in the classroom and that sort of crumpled on itself after an unfunny, mean, inappropriate prank on their part. Not really sure what to do because holding a grudge is affecting my focus yet they don't really deserve to be forgiven and I don't really want much to do with them at this point sadly. I hate being used. When I put my time and passion into helping fellow students in class with assignments I damnwell expect to get real answers in return when I ask. We had a gas leak in our school on the day of a 20% test and well, gas leaks scare me so I asked around and was told to go home and that no one else was going. Everything closed down and people evacuated the college. So, it seemed pretty legit to me and I went home thinking ethics class was cancelled officially... It wasn't, the mean chick group had just pulled a prank on everyone over the fb group and text etc. Such Bullshit immaturity bothers me.... I mean, wtf... I stayed late and helped these people with assignments that I think an 8 year old could have done if they only just paid attention in class. I let them use supplies and printed extra copies of shit for them and tried to just be a nice person in general who wishes well upon them. Some payback I've received.... argh.... not that I was expecting, but you know... when people go out of their way for you, you should at least give them correct info in return. Fuckers. :roll:

EDIT: We got to re-write the 20% ethics test but that's still not very nice to do to someone who has went outta their way and helped you out etc. Fucking shit for brains. I'll be nice to anyone... :| but I won't keep it up if you pull crap like this. Who would!?

EDIT2: Oh, and dont even get me started on the ones that want to pay me to do assignments for them. God. What the hell is wrong with this younger generation?!!?!? Is it just my college? I have a reputation for having answers/the right idea so people often come to me asking favors they really don't deserve and its stressing me out currently.

I didn't realize colleges had mean girls cliques. I thought everyone just grew out of that after high school.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 am

My programming class has gone way downhill second semester. It has become online only, so no more going to class in person (which at least makes my trip to Arizona much easier), and I just can't get engaged in these lectures at my computer desk at home. I've started to realize the professor isn't the best lecturer.
    If he can say anything using programming jargon instead of layman's words, he will, and while I am familiar with those words, my comprehension seems to go way down when I'm struggling just to pay attention.
    The homework is still a blast, but the lectures are starting to feel pointless when the bulk of my learning is coming from figuring out the homework problems on my own.
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:32 am

Feanorgandalf wrote:Girlfriend broke up with me on friday so as you can imagine this weekend has been really shitty.

Shit, man. That's awful. Breakups are never easy. I guess it can help to think that it was for the best... Or, like Joey said, think about other things. :oops:

--
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:29 am

Had to post Charlie and my Wacken tickets for sale....can't afford airfare at the moment..
    I am very disappointed, was really looking forward to attending this summer... I guess I will have to plan better for next year....

Ugh.. was excited for Hammerfall and Avantasia :(

70,000 Tons of Metal Survivor - 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 Here I come!
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:31 am

LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Had to post Charlie and my Wacken tickets for sale....can't afford airfare at the moment..
    I am very disappointed, was really looking forward to attending this summer... I guess I will have to plan better for next year....

That's too bad :( Oh well I'll see you at Heavy Montreal??
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:59 am

Stained Class wrote:
    LadyBlackfhyre wrote:Had to post Charlie and my Wacken tickets for sale....can't afford airfare at the moment..

That's too bad :( Oh well I'll see you at Heavy Montreal??

Yes we want to do that! I need to wait a little bit though before getting tix, hopefully it didn't sell out or wont sell out

• klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Somebody tell me what kind of bullshit Mickey Mouse organization denies a protest, fines the other team involved and returns your protest fee? :bitch:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:21 am

In a recent section review, I finally learned how to do my homework for my programming class. Then before I could get started on it, I decided to try the Sleeping Dogs game I just got on Steam, and ended up playing it for the rest of the day :roll: . What the Hell, me!? :evil:
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Grailknights gig in Lübeck tomorrow is cancelled :bitch: :cry:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:56 pm

I am very sad - my concert boots are in critical condition. the right boot has a broken zipper, a large hole by the heel where the zipper is detached, and a nice hole in the sole that you can stick your finger through entirely...

I love these boots, and I am finding that I can not find my size again to get another pair, ugh!!!!!

I just hope the boots make it through the month...they have 4 more concerts to go to...

I must find a new pair asap!!!!!! Looking for awesome steel toe boots that are not super expensive!

onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:45 pm

Broke my finger at work today! What a fucking pain in the ass! :bitch:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:29 pm

onenight wrote:Broke my finger at work today! What a fucking pain in the ass! :bitch:

How on Earth did you break your finger while it was in your ass? :shock:

Oh wait, I'm guessing Kegels. Nice of them to let you exercise at work :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:25 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    onenight wrote:Broke my finger at work today! What a fucking pain in the ass! :bitch:

My job requires actual physical labor, not sitting around on my ass all day, which I'm guessing is what you do. Which is probably why you can't grasp the concept of how someone could break their finger at work. :roll:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:37 pm

onenight wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

My job requires actual physical labor, not sitting around on my ass all day, which I'm guessing is what you do. Which is probably why you can't grasp the concept of how someone could break their finger at work. :roll:

FULL on apology Onenight. I was trying to make fun of how you had followed the info of breaking your finger at work by saying it was a pain in the ass. Didn't mean to offend with an over-complicated and failed attempt at humour :oops:

Last thing I meant to do was make light of your injury. I sincerely hope it's not too serious and heals quickly and as comfortably as possible :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:26 pm

onenight wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:

Clearly he was joking and making a pun because you said pain in the ass. Sheesh. No need to get so defensive over a harmless joke.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 pm

All things aside, a broken finger is no joke. Hopefully it heals quickly and your day improves.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 am

I am quite upset right now...

So, today is my Birthday and I have the day off - you would think thats awesome, but so far it isn't...

My apartment complex scheduled today as the day the fire alarms get checked, so this means I could not sleep late as I have to be awake to let the guy into my place to check the alarms. He comes at 9:30 and since one of the units needed a new battery he was going to return in an hour. When he comes back at 10:30 to check the units, there is a problem. So the alarms are going off and the guy says he has to come back with a new unit. He leaves, and the alarms are still going off...this goes on for 15 minutes until he returns. Then he stops the alarms, changes out the units and the alarms go off again, of course problem isn't fixed. So, some other guy has to come over. At 11:30 the two guys come over, and of course can not figure out the problem...so they leave to go get different units...they come back and decide they have to change out some of the wires, so the alarms are going off again...I have a pounding headache from it, and all of my lizards are freaking out...FINALLY at 11:42...the guy just left and everything is in check..

oh, did I mention I'm also really sick....awesome :(

TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:03 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Clearly he was joking and making a pun because you said pain in the ass. Sheesh. No need to get so defensive over a harmless joke.

This. I am guilty of that too though. Rob is a great guy and would not hurt a fly. I could clearly see the ribbing and humor in his post though. :)

I had to google "Keggle though. *ducks*
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Sun May 18, 2014 4:04 pm

Having your car break down while out of town... pain in the ass. Worse so on a long weekend :bitch: Expecting to be trapped for at least an extra 48 hours.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Wed May 21, 2014 3:16 am

Went to the dentist for the first time in 25 years.

Got told I need 3 fillings....

....aaaaaaaaand all my wisdom teeth have to come out ASAP :(

That is gonna hurt (both my mouth, and my bank balance!!!)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed May 21, 2014 4:58 am

ouch, good luck on that
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Tue May 27, 2014 6:26 am

Had a house booked for MetalDays this year (same one as last year). One of the guys who will stay with us called today to ask if he can come one day earlier and the lady said that she cancelled our one week booking and booked some Scandinavian guys for three weeks. Without even notifying us! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 27, 2014 7:42 am

NuuX wrote:Had a house booked for MetalDays this year (same one as last year). One of the guys who will stay with us called today to ask if he can come one day earlier and the lady said that she cancelled our one week booking and booked some Scandinavian guys for three weeks. Without even notifying us! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

So, camping :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed May 28, 2014 12:44 am

No, my comfort level went sky high with first cruise. Luckily, we found another apartment within minutes so all is good now :)
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat May 31, 2014 8:21 am

Forecasted highs for the next 10 days: 105, 105, 107, 104, 102, 101, 100, 101, 101, 101

Good bye double digit temps :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    LadyBlackfhyre
    Midshipman

by LadyBlackfhyre » Sat May 31, 2014 8:59 pm

I love how you expect one price when going to pick up your car from the mechanic.. and then when you go to pay it turns out to be twice as much as expected....and then you have to leave your car at the mechanic because you don't have twice as much a expected..... awesome....

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:38 am

It's midsummer week, and apparently it snowed in Central Finland this morning. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 am

I finally got my order from Nuclear Blast yesterday, after Fedex and the Norwegian postal service managed to spend one week getting it from Germany to Norway, only to find that Erdentempel (Equilibrium), which was by far the most anticipated among the albums I ordered, was missing. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:59 pm

So tired of getting sexually involved with women and learning that they're in committed relationships (This is literally the third time in the past couple months). Why can't single women get into me for a change? And why does every woman that talks me into showing them my dick get obsessed with it? It's only slightly above average...
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:21 pm

CountArioch wrote:So tired of getting sexually involved with women and learning that they're in committed relationships (This is literally the third time in the past couple months). Why can't single women get into me for a change? And why does every woman that talks me into showing them my dick get obsessed with it? It's only slightly above average...

That IS an odd recurrence. Where do you meet all these women?
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:24 pm

CountArioch wrote:And why does every woman that talks me into showing them my dick get obsessed with it? It's only slightly above average...

I'll take "Things that didn't actually happen" for $300. ;)

Just kidding, lol. Sounds like a sexual kind of first world problem to me.

--
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:22 pm

X-Thor wrote:
    CountArioch wrote:And why does every woman that talks me into showing them my dick get obsessed with it? It's only slightly above average...

I'll take "Things that didn't actually happen" for $300. ;)

Just kidding, lol. Sounds like a sexual kind of first world problem to me.

Lmao...

I'll agree with the fact that it IS a true case of "white whine" for that part, and also that if I heard someone else say that I wouldn't believe it either...

Sageoftruth:

The internet, mostly. One was someone I knew in real life. For the most part, all the women in my social circle are either in committed relationships or are not interested. I have made a few good friends on the internet dating circuit so it's worth my time, but it seems that when it comes to sex, the only people that want me are people I really shouldn't have (I have a thing against getting shot by her boy/girlfriend because I'm messing with their woman, you see...)
Post Reply 8851 posts