Post Reply 8849 posts
Random bitching thread
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:05 pm

CaptOblivious wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:I'm trying to keep up on facebook and on here and customers and people keep bugging me!!!

:lol:

just lock the doors and hang a sign saying 70k is more important than you now go away

Yeah-- My focus is... umm... what was I saying??
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:51 pm

This weather around here sucks ass! It's cold as fuck outside. C'mon global warming!!!!!! :bitch:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Sure, Hollywood Beach Hostel, double charge my credit card. You picked the wrong person to mess with, one that checks her credit card bill weekly for shit like this. If you won't give me my money back, my bank and this vile thing called chargebacks will. :bitch:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:20 pm

There was an absolutely gorgeous BBW working at the Burger King that I had lunch at earlier, and I didn't ask her out because of the assumption it was rude to do so at work. Now, I'm regretting that decision, because even if it was creepy and rude and I got shot down, it's not likely we'd run into each other again...

Also, I'm not going to be able to wear my cool new watch to the cruise because the band is too tight and I have to special order the links...

EDIT: Also, I waited too long to book a shore excursion and now they're all full...
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:15 pm

CountArioch wrote:There was an absolutely gorgeous BBW working at the Burger King that I had lunch at earlier, and I didn't ask her out because of the assumption it was rude to do so at work. Now, I'm regretting that decision, because even if it was creepy and rude and I got shot down, it's not likely we'd run into each other again...

Also, I'm not going to be able to wear my cool new watch to the cruise because the band is too tight and I have to special order the links...

EDIT: Also, I waited too long to book a shore excursion and now they're all full...

The excursions are not full as far as I know...you can't book them online within 4 days of the cruise so you have to book onboard.
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Very unlikely...dates suck and tired of waiting!

Please...AEther.Realm-|-Alestorm-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Battle.Beast-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Belzebubs-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Chthonic-|-Civil.War-|-Dark.Moor-|-Dark.Tranquility-|-Death.Angel-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Edguy-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Firewind-|-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Grailknights-|-Grave.Digger-|-Gyze-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Hypocrisy-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Extremo-|-Insomnium-|-Korpiklaani-|-Kreator-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Omnium.Gatherum-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Primordial-|-Psychostick-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Shylmagoghnar-|-Skiltron-|-Stratovarius-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Venom-|-Visigoth-|-Wintersun-|-Wolfheart-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:06 am

PCD sucks :cry: :cry: :cry:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:16 pm

PCD and Insomnia :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i miss you all!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    EpidemicReign
    Petty Officer

by EpidemicReign » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 am

One of my facebook friends just stated that she enjoyed "The Wolf of Wall Street" because she's in the "business industry".

"Business" and "industry" mean the exact same thing. She basically enjoyed the movie because she has a job. Image
    2018 Booked
    2017 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:57 am

Back to work tomorrow. BAH HUMBUG!

But, I'll NEVER be able to afford 70k 2016 if I don't go back :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    ewest305
    Oiler

by ewest305 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:43 pm

the only thing i have are the the 215 pages of posts that I need to read to keep up. i'll fucking pass. :mrgreen:
    2017: Cabin #8660
    2015: Cabin #6314
    2014: Cabin #2534
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:05 pm

Still waiting for the douchebags at Royal Caribbean to reverse the double-charges on my credit card :bitch:

Got one completed transaction for the correct full amount of our onbroad charges, then five pending transactions that equal that exact same figure.

Its not a big deal, as its a pre-paid debit card so I'm not paying interest or anything. Its just fucking annoying.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:40 am

cowboy71 wrote:Still waiting for the douchebags at Royal Caribbean to reverse the double-charges on my credit card :bitch:

Got one completed transaction for the correct full amount of our onbroad charges, then five pending transactions that equal that exact same figure.

Its not a big deal, as its a pre-paid debit card so I'm not paying interest or anything. Its just fucking annoying.

I had the same "problem", altough the five pending transaction were dwindled down to two yesterday. I guess they'll go away eventually since they are only reservations of the money.
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Chain broke while biking home :bitch:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 am

Speedy wrote:Chain broke while biking home :bitch:

You might want to change your screen name until you fix that.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 pm

I'm at work :bitch:

:lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:57 pm

My Discreet Math midterm is doomed to failure. Trying to go over the problems only re-affirms how unprepared I am. The language is so un-intuitive for me, that I need about five minutes or more just to figure out what the question on each problem is. I can see myself sitting in the test room with the time counting away while I gaze at a problem, wondering what I'm supposed to do. Taking this class was such a mistake.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:38 pm

I think I might have some sort of contagious fatal internet disease. Threads die every time I post in them.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:14 pm

What happened to the forum? Cant see anything?? :cry:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • For Tomorrow
    Oiler

by For Tomorrow » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:25 am

i cant wait for the cruise!!!!!!!!!! :viking: :shred: :deathmetal:
    Wish List: Equilibrium, Soilwork, Helloween, Wolfchant, Omnium Gatherum, Ensiferum, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani, PowerWolf, Alestorm, Scar Symmetry ,Insomnium, Children Of Bodom, InFlames

http://keepcalmandlistentometal.weebly.com/ check me out
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:54 pm

Starting this out with FUCK YOU FRONTIER AIRLINES. No clue if we are going to make it to Philly now. Frontier didnt even notify us about tomorrows flight being cancelled. I found out when I went to go check in and saw it through flightnetwork.com. No notice, no email, no reschedule. Next flight out is on the 13, "Will that work?" "No fucker it wont. If I wanted to fly out the 13 I would have flown out on the god damn 13th. We are getting a full refund on our flight tickets, my god help them if I dont see that refund when expected, and now we are scrambling to find any possible way of getting there.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:31 am

Monmisreal wrote:Starting this out with FUCK YOU FRONTIER AIRLINES. No clue if we are going to make it to Philly now. Frontier didnt even notify us about tomorrows flight being cancelled. I found out when I went to go check in and saw it through flightnetwork.com. No notice, no email, no reschedule. Next flight out is on the 13, "Will that work?" "No fucker it wont. If I wanted to fly out the 13 I would have flown out on the god damn 13th. We are getting a full refund on our flight tickets, my god help them if I dont see that refund when expected, and now we are scrambling to find any possible way of getting there.

I hope you guys found something... but lemme know if I can help
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:36 pm

I bought the "Pill XL" for $300 and the sound sucks for anything but 'C'rap
    besides the sound with no treble I did not get the USB cord to update things :bitch:
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:01 pm

Azazel101 wrote:I bought the "Pill XL" for $300 and the sound sucks for anything but 'C'rap
    besides the sound with no treble I did not get the USB cord to update things :bitch:

Those are designed for Rap Music,I would never buy any Beats item because of this point.You can get much better stuff,much cheaper, than Beats.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:14 am

Why do I keep working the hours and days I do?? Plans just get fucked by my boss haha.

The only days I take off a year are to go this lil tug boat..

Getting too old for this shit....

:shots:
    8 Time Vet.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:37 pm

Dam it , Kamelot /Dragonforce show cancelled because of riots.Last time a Kamelot show was cancelled for me was 70k , I am cursed :evil:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    tritonx
    Oiler

by tritonx » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:04 pm

The band I produced an album for 6 years ago now sells it online without my and the main composer permission(who left a long time ago), it's very great but I'm not giving you the link because he broke our agreement.
    2015:8393 2016:2614 2017:8459
    2018:9513
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:24 pm

Been kind of bummed lately. Ever since getting back from the cruise, I've been fighting with my primary partner. It came to a head earlier in the month when she skipped town to move in with an old boyfriend.

Going through a "pissed at the world" phase, as I've been out of touch with my friends (and several of them have shunned me out of solidarity with this chick), did way too many things outside of my comfort zone (agreed to a poly relationship because she said it was that or nothing, then later distancing myself from the other people I was dating because she was feeling insecure and jealous. Yeah, I'm an idiot, no need to point that out).

I guess I need a break anyway, all of my partners were wearing me out. I'm going lone wolf for a while...
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue May 12, 2015 6:33 pm

I know I have griped about this before....Can't add more bands to my list. I know you don't add spaces etc.. still doesn't work..

Life is rough all over,man.
    8 Time Vet.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue May 12, 2015 11:52 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I know I have griped about this before....Can't add more bands to my list. I know you don't add spaces etc.. still doesn't work..

No spaces and a different font color works for me.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Wed May 13, 2015 8:02 am

Jaimie38 wrote:I know I have griped about this before....Can't add more bands to my list. I know you don't add spaces etc.. still doesn't work..

Using dashes and alternating characters like " -*-" seems to work. I copied the idea from bodomdragon's sig, which he posted the code for and it works.
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:18 pm

WE NEED ANNOUNCEMENTS!!! :bitch:

I had a dream about the cruise last night.

I was on the 2016 cruise, the entire lineup had not been finalised yet(!). And for some reason I had no idea of ANY of the lineup.

So I found a cruiser that had a lineup (37 of 64 bands had been announced LOL).

The lineup was once again very black/death/thrash heavy ("I cannot read these band names so they must be black metal").

But ACCEPT and AVANTASIA were on broad.

SO I hope at least that last part of my dream comes true :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 am

There is rumour that my favourite pub may be closing.... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    8 Time Vet.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Tue May 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Here's a mother of all first-world problems:

As I said in the rejoicing thread, I got Witcher 3 as a freebie when ordering new computer parts. However, I won't be able to upgrade my computer to handle it until late this weekend, and I have to go to a friend's wedding in France the following week, so that means I'll be spending an extra week in France, before I can finally give the game a try. Woe is me.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:46 am

I keep getting a "your computer is out of memory" message whenever I play games on my baby. It's not that I have bad memory, and it's not that I have too little (I have like 8gb, if I need more I'll need to replace something else) but I've run a computer diagnostic and minimised what I've done and I'm out of ideas :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

• sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:49 am

I got a computer upgrade at work. That is never good. To start off, I ended up losing all of the templates that I use to help me write cover sheets.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:38 am

I'm sick of this "green winter" with single digit daily maximums!!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :givebeer:
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:27 am

I've had a nasty flu for over two weeks now. The eardrum in my right ear ruptured and apparently I might need surgery for that. Well, at least no infection, so I can go to Copenhell this week.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:59 am

Memnoch wrote:I've had a nasty flu for over two weeks now. The eardrum in my right ear ruptured and apparently I might need surgery for that. Well, at least no infection, so I can go to Copenhell this week.

Oh noes! I always feel so bad when I have to tell someone they have a TM rupture :cry: Do your best not to get any water or anything in there and definitely wear ear plugs at Copenhell (or stand really far back). They will typically heal on their own, not too many people need surgery so here's hoping :beerwink:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:06 am

Daenerys wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I've had a nasty flu for over two weeks now. The eardrum in my right ear ruptured and apparently I might need surgery for that. Well, at least no infection, so I can go to Copenhell this week.

Oh noes! I always feel so bad when I have to tell someone they have a TM rupture :cry: Do your best not to get any water or anything in there and definitely wear ear plugs at Copenhell (or stand really far back). They will typically heal on their own, not too many people need surgery so here's hoping :beerwink:

My doctor said it's pretty badly torn, so it might not heal on its own. I'll go see a specialist at an ear clinic in a couple of weeks where they hopefully tell me it's healing. And yes, I've been extra careful with protecting my ear from water or anything. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:10 pm

I hate cicadas. :bitch:
    I should get around to updating my signature
Post Reply 8849 posts