Post Reply 8851 posts
Random bitching thread
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by ragnaröks_roller » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:37 pm

Kijiji, but I've got two hours now and the last thing I need is to try and organize meeting up with some fuck-head from Kijiji -- learned my lesson on THAT one already. (Sorry, just feeling REALLY bitter right now.) My friend who gave me the tix understands, but I still feel like a douche-bag.
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:39 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:spealing of craigslist, be glad your not this guy
    http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/oma/581897835.html

:lol: Thanks for the laugh. That's awesome. :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:47 pm

That was hilarious. I especially loved number 8.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:48 pm

Roller, I don't think you come out looking like a dbag in this. Your ex seems like a flake though. It's not your fault somebody said he'd go with you and then backs out late in the game.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:53 pm

good one! :D
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:Roller, I don't think you come out looking like a dbag in this. Your ex seems like a flake though. It's not your fault somebody said he'd go with you and then backs out late in the game.

AGREED. I have people do this to me with concerts all the time. You think I'd know better by now? Of course not. Its not your fault. I hope you still plan to go, despite all this. I'm sure you'll have fun, even if you don't have anyone to go with.
    D E C K 6
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Thanks guys. Turns out the tix can be turned in and used as "raincheck" tix later, so I'm going to forgo the game tonight and wait for a better night -- and a better companion!!! :beerwink:
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:41 pm

ragnaröks_roller wrote:Thanks guys. Turns out the tix can be turned in and used as "raincheck" tix later, so I'm going to forgo the game tonight and wait for a better night -- and a better companion!!! :beerwink:

Wooo! That's awesome! I'm glad that worked out!
    D E C K 6
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 am

AlabastRDisastR wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Roller, I don't think you come out looking like a dbag in this. Your ex seems like a flake though. It's not your fault somebody said he'd go with you and then backs out late in the game.

AGREED. I have people do this to me with concerts all the time. You think I'd know better by now? Of course not. Its not your fault. I hope you still plan to go, despite all this. I'm sure you'll have fun, even if you don't have anyone to go with.

move to la. i'd never miss out a free concert. :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:36 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:

.................hockey
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:37 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:

+1 :lol:
    Honestly, though! WHO WOULD?!
    D E C K 6
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:59 pm

I did. I was on the guestlist with seats 6 rows from the stage 2 years ago for Metallica, Down, The Sword... and if I didn't show up to work that day, I'd be fired. So for some stupid reason, I missed the show. :oops: :cry:
    Matter of fact, I've missed a LOT of free concerts. :?
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:16 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I did. I was on the guestlist with seats 6 rows from the stage 2 years ago for Metallica, Down, The Sword... and if I didn't show up to work that day, I'd be fired. So for some stupid reason, I missed the show. :oops: :cry:
    Matter of fact, I've missed a LOT of free concerts. :?

I learned very quickly in life never to miss a show you really want to see for work. Jobs come and go, but you never know when someone will pass on and never be able to play ='/
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:17 am

Heabymetawhunta wrote:i'd never miss out a free concert. :lol:

I've never had a free concert. Except the ones I played with my band, but nothing memorable :mrgreen:
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:24 pm

So, here I am at work--we're not open today ( New Years) but a customer ordered some parts, and since he's leaving to travel to the US, I said I'd meet him here to pick them up. I called twice to set up a time . He's 1/2 hr late and sounded stoned out of his mind.

Of the 6 days the dealership has been closed between Christmas and New Years, I have been here 4.

The problem with Customer Service is the Customer.
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:52 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:The problem with Customer Service is the Customer.

I have never heard anything more accurate in my entire life. :twisted:

On topic... I have a wicked hangover, and I too, am at work. Could today be the day to start the "Official Hangover Thread?"
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:17 pm

Damn, the B1g 10 crapped down its leg today.
    Oh well, I'm getting some good drinking in today. :heavydrink: :beerhorns:

Happy New Year Everyone!!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:29 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:So, here I am at work--we're not open today ( New Years) but a customer ordered some parts, and since he's leaving to travel to the US, I said I'd meet him here to pick them up. I called twice to set up a time . He's 1/2 hr late and sounded stoned out of his mind.

Of the 6 days the dealership has been closed between Christmas and New Years, I have been here 4.

The problem with Customer Service is the Customer.

Fucker didn't show up! Cell phone was full, finally texted him 3 times... finally texted "6pm Im leaving"
    It takes a lot for me to text-- my cell phone has a rotary dial..
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Bentz! wrote:Damn, the B1g 10 crapped down its leg today.

Ya, nice choke job Wolverines. Fucking pisses me off... bye bye DickRod, and don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm

It hasn't even set in yet that I'm going on this cruise in 21 days. I haven't even saved money and I'm flippin' broke. :?
    Oh well, it'll set in when I see I'm off on my work schedule I guess. :oops:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:06 am

i'm about to go have a bunch of cavities filled! ACK!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 am

Last day off before I have to return to work. This will be the longest 3 weeks of work ever. :evil:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 am

rhiawiz wrote:i'm about to go have a bunch of cavities filled! ACK!

have fun! ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:06 am

last_candle wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:i'm about to go have a bunch of cavities filled! ACK!

have fun! ;)

yeah it will be fun when my mouth is numb and i am drooling all over myself! SO METAL!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:07 am

Been wanting to bitch about this for quite some time. Ever since before working for the local school district for a while.

Why the heck are some schools still closed today? Every kid has had off about 2 weeks or more already to just roam around the neighborhood and mess stuff up while their parents had to go back to work. And they'd just had another week off for Thanksgiving not even a month before. Why don't they have to be in school? What sort of "real world training" is it when you don't have to pull a full five day work week for more than two weeks in a row before they tell you to take another day off or half a day, ect. Planning periods, sure. Whatever. Waste of time and money.

No wonder every new kiddo that waltzes around for job interviews these days seems to expect to get paid to NOT do their job and to show up late, or to never work weekends or evenings when they have no experience to even bring to the table. I mean heck, they should also get to "express themselves" whenever, wherever and however on company time when they sign up for a job that requires a dress code. I'm sure they'll all be clamoring for Gubmint jobs as soon as they can figure out how to even fill out an application. Not that they're really taught to spell anymore anyways. OMG SPELCHEK WIL SAV US!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:09 pm

Amandroid wrote:Been wanting to bitch about this for quite some time. Ever since before working for the local school district for a while.

Why the heck are some schools still closed today? Every kid has had off about 2 weeks or more already to just roam around the neighborhood and mess stuff up while their parents had to go back to work. And they'd just had another week off for Thanksgiving not even a month before. Why don't they have to be in school? What sort of "real world training" is it when you don't have to pull a full five day work week for more than two weeks in a row before they tell you to take another day off or half a day, ect. Planning periods, sure. Whatever. Waste of time and money.

No wonder every new kiddo that waltzes around for job interviews these days seems to expect to get paid to NOT do their job and to show up late, or to never work weekends or evenings when they have no experience to even bring to the table. I mean heck, they should also get to "express themselves" whenever, wherever and however on company time when they sign up for a job that requires a dress code. I'm sure they'll all be clamoring for Gubmint jobs as soon as they can figure out how to even fill out an application. Not that they're really taught to spell anymore anyways. OMG SPELCHEK WIL SAV US!

Here, here! i totally agree. kids come out of college and expect a 40 or 50K a year job handed to them! WTF!
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:19 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    Amandroid wrote:Been wanting to bitch about this for quite some time. Ever since before working for the local school district for a while.

Here, here! i totally agree. kids come out of college and expect a 40 or 50K a year job handed to them! WTF!

Happened to my friends daughter in March, she was lucky.
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 = 10th UMC cruise and black survivor status! Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    MrsAceMasterHan
    Crewman

by MrsAceMasterHan » Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:33 pm

I'm going to just go ahead and bitch cause I feel like today the last couple of weeks has caught up with me all at once. Im exhausted with all this busting my ass working so much and the holidays (my busiest time at work, im a server..it was worth it :headbanger: <-i guess thats a rejoice)..but im pooped. Heres to hoping the next 20 days just fly by :cheers:
    Deck 7
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:21 pm

mooyagi wrote:Last day off before I have to return to work. This will be the longest 3 weeks of work ever. :evil:

I hear you! My eight hour day is finally coming to a close. Longest day ever. We're not busy either, so that makes it even more boring.

I'm going to bring a book tomorrow. :cool:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:28 pm

well, my cavity fillings were not bad at all. i guess i needn't have bitched. not quite rejoicing though!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:31 pm

rhiawiz wrote:well, my cavity fillings were not bad at all. i guess i needn't have bitched. not quite rejoicing though!

Maybe put in the FYI thread?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:07 pm

I hate that I have to work again. Plus, I can't get on the forum during the day so I come home and it takes fucking forever to just catch up on reading everything.
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:19 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hate that I have to work again. Plus, I can't get on the forum during the day so I come home and it takes fucking forever to just catch up on reading everything.

+1. :oops:
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:27 am

Today's complaint:

I don't want to hear any more about anyone's pregnancies. I work at a place that has always had at least one pregant lady in employment since I started almost 2.5 years ago. I get it, you're hungry, you have to pee, there are so many baby names to choose from. I know it's a pain to go to the doctor's office all the time, because I get to cover the slack. I don't want kids, that's great that you do. I have nothing to tell you or to add to the conversation I've been trapped in, I can just sit here smiling while you yammer on, waiting to go outside and hit my head on something hard.

Making things worse, too many people on my social networking sites also posting this exact stuff, so sometimes there is little escape during the work day. 20 times a day sometimes these posts seem to be made. Are most people so boring or so self centered that they can only write about a couple of life events that only apply to them? Contrary to the belief of many, there are so many things to talk about in life besides the unending stream of babies that weren't planned and can barely be afforded and the overblown wedding you already had and are still in debt from. Anyone have hobbies or opinions anymore? Besides about babies or ridiculous parties that you want your friends to give you money and flatscreen TV's for?

End rant. Back to lunch break and headphones, to avoid further discussions of the like for the day.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 am

Amandroid wrote:Today's complaint:

I don't want to hear any more about anyone's pregnancies. I work at a place that has always had at least one pregant lady in employment since I started almost 2.5 years ago. I get it, you're hungry, you have to pee, there are so many baby names to choose from. I know it's a pain to go to the doctor's office all the time, because I get to cover the slack. I don't want kids, that's great that you do. I have nothing to tell you or to add to the conversation I've been trapped in, I can just sit here smiling while you yammer on, waiting to go outside and hit my head on something hard.

Making things worse, too many people on my social networking sites also posting this exact stuff, so sometimes there is little escape during the work day. 20 times a day sometimes these posts seem to be made. Are most people so boring or so self centered that they can only write about a couple of life events that only apply to them? Contrary to the belief of many, there are so many things to talk about in life besides the unending stream of babies that weren't planned and can barely be afforded and the overblown wedding you already had and are still in debt from. Anyone have hobbies or opinions anymore? Besides about babies or ridiculous parties that you want your friends to give you money and flatscreen TV's for?

End rant. Back to lunch break and headphones, to avoid further discussions of the like for the day.

OMG ...no shit!......I feel for you and your siruation girl...yeah........you;re better off with the headphones!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:39 am

debborah1 wrote:

OMG ...no shit!......I feel for you and your siruation girl...yeah........you;re better off with the headphones!

What can I say? I do love my job. It doesn't pay too much, but I get to listen to metal throughout the day every day and can wear any of my concert shirts and REPRESENT! Way better than talking about diaper genies. :shred:
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:40 am

so yeah... cut off too soon. I guess with ability to listen to music and wear my clothes of choice, there has to be some trade off. I guess annoying pregancy mania is just going to be my cross to bear. :lol:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:07 pm

The only baby that will be tolerated in our house is the Dead Alive baby!

Have a good time...all the time.
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm

You were a baby on your mother's belly once. You were part of it someday :lol:
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:39 pm

My complaint for today:

I work at a software company, who makes a bunch of software and some functionalities are the same in Micro$oft Excel.

My dear customer complaint that when the opens one table on both software (mine and Excel), and run a random sample to get, in example, 5% of the members of this tables, the results are different.

He said, "The RANDOM procedure got different results comparing one software with the other. Why?? Is your software worse than RANDOM function of Excel?"

I had a glimpse of how could I make him suffer without losing conscience to made a so.... basic question. I mean, how could a human being complain the use of a random procedure who gives random results? :cry:
    -----------------
    Zeh
Post Reply 8851 posts