Post Reply 8851 posts
Random bitching thread
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by DragonLordJones » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:18 pm

man you people are scaring me .... i'm almost afraid to go to work this week or even go outside for fear of getting hurt. (well not really but you get the idea)

sorry to hear about your accident Jeff (hope no one was seriously hurt)
    and to your daughter Laura .... also hope she recovers quick.

man a lot of shit has happened to people on here ... starting out with Maddy passing away ... Sheila and Chris and their car accident (now not coming on the cruise).

Here's to a safe and relatively uneventful week ....... Really hope no one else has to miss this awesome adventure. :cheers: :givebeer:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:man you people are scaring me .... i'm almost afraid to go to work this week or even go outside for fear of getting hurt. (well not really but you get the idea)

sorry to hear about your accident Jeff (hope no one was seriously hurt)
    and to your daughter Laura .... also hope she recovers quick.

man a lot of shit has happened to people on here ... starting out with Maddy passing away ... Sheila and Chris and their car accident (now not coming on the cruise).

Here's to a safe and relatively uneventful week ....... Really hope no one else has to miss this awesome adventure. :cheers: :givebeer:

good thing you posted this - seems like I skipped a whole page...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:16 pm

Some bad mojo out there! My family has been hit hard .. There's a reason things happen. Just trin to see the positive in all this chaos in my life. Please stay safe everyone.. Happy travels and I will see you all on the next one!
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:02 pm

My grandfather is near his end. I may have to re-route my flights to go back to Michigan before or after the cruise. If it's before the cruise, I may not go... if it's after the cruise, I may not have a job when I get back. feck.
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:06 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:and to your daughter Laura .... also hope she recovers quick.

Thanks Jim - she has a knee brace on and will use crutches for several days - other than that, she feels fine except for the fact that she would rather be skiing in Park City, Utah! She talked to her sister today and is really missing a great time out there. (and me as well :cry: ) Below is a picture of my other daughter who is out there now - from a few years ago before she was using poles - both kids are excellent skiiers! (me on the other hand, not so good :roll: )
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:08 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:My grandfather is near his end. I may have to re-route my flights to go back to Michigan before or after the cruise. If it's before the cruise, I may not go... if it's after the cruise, I may not have a job when I get back. feck.

so sad Erik! I was very close with both my grandfathers long past :cry: - shit - hope this all works out for you!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Thanks hun. The worst part is the waiting game. Anyone could go on any given day, but it's the "in the hospital on dialysis and being fed through a tube" shit that doesn't sit well with me. If I live to be 83 years old, and I'm like that... someone pull the plug, please.
    But on a lighter note, he may recover... but the question is, for how long? :|
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:07 pm

I feel like crap. Probably laid the groundwork for some sort of illness with a pretty bad hangover on Saturday. Hopefully this goes away before the weekend. I just want to go home and sleep right now...

But enough about me, hope your grandpa hangs in there Slaytanic.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Sir, I LIKE HOW YOU THINK![/quote]

It's all about thinking outside the box :twisted:[/quote]

...Or thinking about WHO's going IN the box? :lol:[/quote]

.......or who's getting kicked OUT of the box...
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

sheila wrote:Some bad mojo out there! My family has been hit hard .. There's a reason things happen. Just trin to see the positive in all this chaos in my life. Please stay safe everyone.. Happy travels and I will see you all on the next one!

GRRRR!!
    I hate that you have stumbeld upon bad luck.....but things can only get better before long hun.....see you in AZ! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:34 am

This bitching is not about me, but one of my friends that are coming on the cruise with us. He´s from Belgium living in Sweden now.
    He went to Belgium about 5 weeks ago to apply for a new passport as the old one had expired.
    As of today he has still not received the passport and he´s flying out early Friday morning !! He´s been in contact with his emabssy and the American Embassy to see if he can get a provisional passport for this trip but according to the American Embassy The US don´t accept provisional passports ! I feel so sorry for him as he´s been looking forward to this trip for 16 months, and working hard to save up for it and now he might not be able to go and he will loose all the money for cruiseticket, airfares etc , and his Swedish girlfriend who´s also going will have to do this wonderful trip without her loved one...I think that SUCKS ! Crossing my fingers for him and her that his passport will arrive at the latest tomorrow... :cry: :cry:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    sheila
    Chief Petty Officer

by sheila » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:13 am

debborah1 wrote:
    sheila wrote:Some bad mojo out there! My family has been hit hard .. There's a reason things happen. Just trin to see the positive in all this chaos in my life. Please stay safe everyone.. Happy travels and I will see you all on the next one!

GRRRR!!
    I hate that you have stumbeld upon bad luck.....but things can only get better before long hun.....see you in AZ! ;)

Ooooh yes you will..... Lookin into places to stay already .... It will be a nice get away from all this crap the last few months. Still thinkin august is a good time... Can't wait!!!!:) :death:
    #4047 in spirit...:(
    #2063 2nd 70k
    Barge to hell ... Ummm gotta look that # up . Was a blurr!
    2035...for 2014!!!
    2015.. AND our metal wedding!
    Booked 2016!
    Mrs. Steeves❤️
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 am

wildchild wrote:This bitching is not about me, but one of my friends that are coming on the cruise with us. He´s from Belgium living in Sweden now.
    He went to Belgium about 5 weeks ago to apply for a new passport as the old one had expired.
    As of today he has still not received the passport and he´s flying out early Friday morning !! He´s been in contact with his emabssy and the American Embassy to see if he can get a provisional passport for this trip but according to the American Embassy The US don´t accept provisional passports ! I feel so sorry for him as he´s been looking forward to this trip for 16 months, and working hard to save up for it and now he might not be able to go and he will loose all the money for cruiseticket, airfares etc , and his Swedish girlfriend who´s also going will have to do this wonderful trip without her loved one...I think that SUCKS ! Crossing my fingers for him and her that his passport will arrive at the latest tomorrow... :cry: :cry:

Zeena!!....That is the worst thing to happen to your friend....I am sending all my GOOD MOJO his way for him to receive his passport!!!.....let us bow our heads for a moment of silence........amen....I certainly hope that dworks for him.....**fingers crossed** :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am

tyrwoman wrote:^^^^ wow - that sux Jeff!

I don't usually post on this thread...but here goes
    my 11 year old dislocated her knee last Monday in a freak accident slipping in the hallway at her grade school :cry: - therefore she and I are hunkered down in Chitown this long weekend (we Americans have the Martin Luther King holiday off tomorrow) - while hubby and daughter #2 are skiiing in Utah. This was a family trip planned long ago, but as we all know SHIT happens!. So THAT is why I'm posting more than usual - Genevieve and I are both feeling pretty "stir crazy" at this point in the weekend. But in a way, we're having fun being lazy - watching TV and movies and ordering carry-out food.

Awwww....that is so sad Laura!....That is too bad that your "family" time was kinda cut in half....Im sure it means the world to her that you are making it possitive for her.....she will never forget it!.. ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 am

debborah1 wrote:Zeena!!....That is the worst thing to happen to your friend....I am sending all my GOOD MOJO his way for him to receive his passport!!!.....let us bow our heads for a moment of silence........amen....I certainly hope that dworks for him.....**fingers crossed** :beerwink:

Thank you Debb ! I have forwarded all your GOOD MOJOS to him and he said a big THANK YOU ;) It must be so nervwrecking not to know if you´re actually going or not :| but we will keep the hope up with positive thoughts , and of course the passport will arrive tomorrow, right ?!!! :beerhorns:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:15 pm

wildchild wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:Zeena!!....That is the worst thing to happen to your friend....I am sending all my GOOD MOJO his way for him to receive his passport!!!.....let us bow our heads for a moment of silence........amen....I certainly hope that dworks for him.....**fingers crossed** :beerwink:

Thank you Debb ! I have forwarded all your GOOD MOJOS to him and he said a big THANK YOU ;) It must be so nervwrecking not to know if you´re actually going or not :| but we will keep the hope up with positive thoughts , and of course the passport will arrive tomorrow, right ?!!! :beerhorns:

Just lighted up a candle for the good and nice people of the embassy deliver his passport.
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

I brought a new washing machine who also dries the clothes inside (ultimate rocket science stuff here).

But our Standardisation Committee has decided to changes all the power outlets to a safer standard, and everything is going on the new and odd way. I got to go two times to the hardware store to buy the f-word-ing wall outlet because there is a small difference (contacts diameter) between 10A and 20A models.
    -----------------
    Zeh
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Colorado roads are so stupid!

i left work at 4pm, and only went 1 mile and had to turn around and come back to work...which took TWO HOURS. yes two miles in two hours. All of the roads are snowy and jammed with commuters, and all roads going south where i live were COMPLETELY stopped.

so back to work at 630pm....lame. i live way too far away to just stay on the road - that could take 4 hours.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Zeh wrote:I brought a new washing machine who also dries the clothes inside (ultimate rocket science stuff here).

But our Standardisation Committee has decided to changes all the power outlets to a safer standard, and everything is going on the new and odd way. I got to go two times to the hardware store to buy the fucking wall outlet because there is a small difference (contacts diameter) between 10A and 20A models.

Fixed ;)

rhiawiz wrote:Colorado roads are so stupid!

i left work at 4pm, and only went 1 mile and had to turn around and come back to work...which took TWO HOURS. yes two miles in two hours. All of the roads are snowy and jammed with commuters, and all roads going south where i live were COMPLETELY stopped.

so back to work at 630pm....lame. i live way too far away to just stay on the road - that could take 4 hours.

That's awful, Rhia! I'd go crazy getting snowed in at work. I go crazy enough when I'm not snowed in.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

rhiawiz wrote:Colorado roads are so stupid!

Seems to me that you wanted snow
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

the worst thing is that there is only a few inches of snow but the roads still got totally jammed! that's the stupid thing i can't figure out...
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

rhiawiz wrote:the worst thing is that there is only a few inches of snow but the roads still got totally jammed! that's the stupid thing i can't figure out...

Icy?

Fucking forum! I got wrapped up catching up on the day's posts and I forgot about my hot dogs. Now they are burnt :evil:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:the worst thing is that there is only a few inches of snow but the roads still got totally jammed! that's the stupid thing i can't figure out...

Icy?

Fucking forum! I got wrapped up catching up on the day's posts and I forgot about my hot dogs. Now they are burnt :evil:

i never minded burnt dogs (i guess they'd have to be pretty badly charred). well, you can always peel n eat! LOL
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 pm

rhiawiz wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Icy?

i never minded burnt dogs (i guess they'd have to be pretty badly charred). well, you can always peel n eat! LOL

They were pretty damn burnt. I totally lost track of what I was doing. Was reminded I was grilling dogs when I smelled something burning and smoke started getting into the apartment. Whoops! On that note, I think my smoke detectors are broken because they didn't make a peep :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:47 pm

So the roads were hella icy but I made it home at 10:30pm. Nothing like a nice 14 hour stint at the office! I think I did get enough done to justify not going in on friday though!
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:48 am

MY NIGHTWISH BAG IS GOOOOONEE!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I cleaned my room and I think I left it out without noticing that I did and it got taken to the Salvation Army store and donated!! I've looked for it everywhere. It's my favourite bag and they don't make it anymore!! It's even been to the US and Canada with me. I can't believe it's gone. I was going to bring it with me on the cruise too. I can only hope that it's still sitting in the Salvos store and that I can buy it back in the morning before my flight.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:26 am

rhiawiz wrote:So the roads were hella icy but I made it home at 10:30pm. Nothing like a nice 14 hour stint at the office! I think I did get enough done to justify not going in on friday though!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!! What happen to cause the road to be that bad!?
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:46 am

Zeh wrote:
    wildchild wrote:

Just lighted up a candle for the good and nice people of the embassy deliver his passport.

Thank you Zeb !! But sadly his passport has not arrived ...so we have to leave him in Stockholm , NOT fun :evil: :twisted: :cry: :cry:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:56 am

wildchild wrote:But sadly his passport has not arrived ...so we have to leave him in Stockholm , NOT fun :evil: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

that's sad to hear ... so he's out all that cash too? does he know someone with a passport to take his place : but would still have to cover the cost for name change on reservation
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:12 am

DragonLordJones wrote:
    wildchild wrote:But sadly his passport has not arrived ...so we have to leave him in Stockholm , NOT fun :evil: :twisted: :cry: :cry:

that's sad to hear ... so he's out all that cash too? does he know someone with a passport to take his place : but would still have to cover the cost for name change on reservation

'Yeah he loses everything, airfare, cruisefair etc...it would be great if someone could go instead, it would be worth the cover cost if he at least got the cruisefare covered, but we don´t know anyone at this short notice, he´s been running around all day trying to sort something out...but with no positive results, his girlfriend is not very happy as she has to go without him
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:15 am

wow that realllly sucks. If I was your friend, I would probably be going on a mass murder spree...

Sorry to hear it.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:35 am

debborah1 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:^^^^ wow - that sux Jeff!

I don't usually post on this thread...but here goes
    my 11 year old dislocated her knee last Monday in a freak accident slipping in the hallway at her grade school :cry: - therefore she and I are hunkered down in Chitown this long weekend (we Americans have the Martin Luther King holiday off tomorrow) - while hubby and daughter #2 are skiiing in Utah. This was a family trip planned long ago, but as we all know SHIT happens!. So THAT is why I'm posting more than usual - Genevieve and I are both feeling pretty "stir crazy" at this point in the weekend. But in a way, we're having fun being lazy - watching TV and movies and ordering carry-out food.

Awwww....that is so sad Laura!....That is too bad that your "family" time was kinda cut in half....Im sure it means the world to her that you are making it possitive for her.....she will never forget it!.. ;)

Thanks Debb - she's doing better and will see an orthopedic doctor tomorrow to see if she can stop using the knee brace and crutches. As for the other half of the fam - they had a great time skiing!
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:03 am

wildchild wrote:
    DragonLordJones wrote:

'Yeah he loses everything, airfare, cruisefair etc...it would be great if someone could go instead, it would be worth the cover cost if he at least got the cruisefare covered, but we don´t know anyone at this short notice, he´s been running around all day trying to sort something out...but with no positive results, his girlfriend is not very happy as she has to go without him

EDIT ; Just received GOOD NEWS !! He just got his passport a few minutes ago ! YAYYYYYYYYY :cheers: :party: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :party: :cheers: :beerwink: :beerhorns: :D :D
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 am

AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING!!!!
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 am

'Yeah he loses everything, airfare, cruisefair etc...it would be great if someone could go instead, it would be worth the cover cost if he at least got the cruisefare covered, but we don´t know anyone at this short notice, he´s been running around all day trying to sort something out...but with no positive results, his girlfriend is not very happy as she has to go without him[/quote]

EDIT ; Just received GOOD NEWS !! He just got his passport a few minutes ago ! YAYYYYYYYYY :cheers: :party: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :party: :cheers: :beerwink: :beerhorns: :D :D[/quote]
    WOOO HOOOOOO!!!.....DAMN!! ( I didnt know if my GOOD MOJO would reach that far!) This is most excellent news!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 am

awesome news wildchild ... so glad it worked out for them. see you in Miami :cheers:
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:33 am

debborah1 wrote:'Yeah he loses everything, airfare, cruisefair etc...it would be great if someone could go instead, it would be worth the cover cost if he at least got the cruisefare covered, but we don´t know anyone at this short notice, he´s been running around all day trying to sort something out...but with no positive results, his girlfriend is not very happy as she has to go without him

EDIT ; Just received GOOD NEWS !! He just got his passport a few minutes ago ! YAYYYYYYYYY :cheers: :party: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :party: :cheers: :beerwink: :beerhorns: :D :D[/quote]
    WOOO HOOOOOO!!!.....DAMN!! ( I didnt know if my GOOD MOJO would reach that far!) This is most excellent news!!![/quote]

YES your GOOD MOJO and Zeb´s lit candle worked wonders, now I´ll have a very happy couple to have fun with ( not "lifesyle fun " ) and all of you of course :D :D :D
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:36 am

debborah1 wrote:'Yeah he loses everything, airfare, cruisefair etc...it would be great if someone could go instead, it would be worth the cover cost if he at least got the cruisefare covered, but we don´t know anyone at this short notice, he´s been running around all day trying to sort something out...but with no positive results, his girlfriend is not very happy as she has to go without him

WOOO HOOOOOO!!!.....DAMN!! ( I didnt know if my GOOD MOJO would reach that far!) This is most excellent news!!![/quote]

SWEET!!!! I hate these last minute things, leaving you hanging, stressing out, not sleeping... but at least it worked out in the end! Excellent! Makes you even more thankful for things, when you realize how close you come sometimes to losing so much. So glad it worked out. :D
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:39 am

DragonLordJones wrote:awesome news wildchild ... so glad it worked out for them. see you in Miami :cheers:

Yes Now we´re full crew again and we will see you SOOOON ! :heavydrink:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:44 am

Amandroid wrote:
    SWEET!!!! I hate these last minute things, leaving you hanging, stressing out, not sleeping... but at least it worked out in the end! Excellent! Makes you even more thankful for things, when you realize how close you come sometimes to losing so much. So glad it worked out. :D

Yeah if it was me I´d be cracking up and climbing walls out of nervousity, and he just sent me such happy text, I can just see him go around smiling all night now...shit it was close, he only had 12 hours to know whether he was going or not.

See you soon :beerwink: :beerhorns:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
Post Reply 8851 posts