Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by vikingbitch » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:25 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:That's not being picky girl. Those are 2 fairly significant red flags in my book. Racism being a huge one and yeah, if someone doesn't get our jokes, wtf is that gonna be like? :shock: :?

Even I have enough good sense to lay off the offensive jokes until you actually know the person. Talk about being either a total moron or a fanatical racist. Dial it back a little bit buddy. :mrgreen:

:lol: Thanks guys!

I couldn't get over it, you should have heard his rant - how one of his favorite things about metal is that it is predominantly a white community and how he wants it to stay that way. How he thought that it was disgusting how many white people listened to rap which is "low level black music". He actually expected me to agree with him. I was stunned. Can you say DOUCHEBAG??
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I couldn't get over it, you should have heard his rant - how one of his favorite things about metal is that it is predominantly a white community and how he wants it to stay that way. How he thought that it was disgusting how many white people listened to rap which is "low level black music". He actually expected me to agree with him. I was stunned. Can you say DOUCHEBAG??

What you should do for future dates is bring a doggie bag (assuming you Canadians know what the hell that is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leftovers) and when some guy gets all douchebagery or busts out the high falsetto music, hand him the doggie bag and tell him "you can put your balls in this as they won't be of any use to you tonight".

Then proceed promptly on your way home :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:38 pm

KevinP wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I couldn't get over it, you should have heard his rant - how one of his favorite things about metal is that it is predominantly a white community and how he wants it to stay that way. How he thought that it was disgusting how many white people listened to rap which is "low level black music". He actually expected me to agree with him. I was stunned. Can you say DOUCHEBAG??

What you should do for future dates is bring a doggie bag (assuming you Canadians know what the hell that is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leftovers) and when some guy gets all douchebagery or busts out the high falsetto music, hand him the doggie bag and tell him "you can put your balls in this as they won't be of any use to you tonight".

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:18 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That's hilarious.

+1~!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:21 pm

Still -15c in March
    After a 2 1/2 week gout attack on my right toe, it decided to migrate to my left--but about 10 times worse-miised 2days of work and can't get my shoes on to go to the Dr. to get a prescrpition.
    Haven't had a beer(allegedly bad for gout) in 3 days.
    Daytime TV sucks balls.
    Haven't slept in 3 days due to the pain.
    Getting Cabin Fever....

:|
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:35 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Still -15c in March
    After a 2 1/2 week gout attack on my right toe, it decided to migrate to my left--but about 10 times worse-miised 2days of work and can't get my shoes on to go to the Dr. to get a prescrpition.
    Daytime TV sucks balls.
    Getting Cabin Fever....

eeek, that sucks! get well soon
    btw, at first when a saw your post from the corner of my eye I thought you wrote about a GOAT ATTACK

Marlo, I wish you better luck next time
    a typical am-I-in-the-wrong-movie? situation
    (a German saying for something like 'this can't be happening')
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Still -15c in March
    Daytime TV sucks balls.
    Getting Cabin Fever....

Ouch, man! Hope everything goes better.

My bitch: It was too crowded at the beach and at the pier today. The beer bar was overflowing with people. Guess that happens when it's 70F outside after a Los Angeles "cold snap" of 50F weather. :lol: :cool:

Really, though, I hate it when there are too many people in town.

Gives me an excuse to run home an watch Bruins/Penguins. Shawn Thornton got his ass kicked in a fight, though :evil:.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:42 pm

gnoff wrote:I got my friends drunk so they left, I still want to drink, but am alone and don't want to drink alone since its no fun...

If I didn't drink alone I wouldn't drink... Then probbably not have Gout... :D
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:44 pm

gnoff wrote:I got my friends drunk so they left, I still want to drink, but am alone and don't want to drink alone since its no fun...

I'm having a drink right now! Crack open a beer. It's an internet beer party :party:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:53 pm

gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I'm having a drink right now! Crack open a beer. It's an internet beer party :party:

OK!
    I'll find another beer then :)

*heading for the beer fridge*

Yay! Nobody in the forum family ever drinks alone :cheers:
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:33 am

The weekend was unexpectedly derailed into a big haze of stress and anxiety for me. When I get stressed out to a certain excessive degree, it's extremely hard to sleep or to keep food down, no matter how hungry I am or how exhausted I get.

I am in that phase right now and have been since Saturday. In fact, yeah. Because I just spent a couple more dollars on lunch because what I brought didn't sound good, and now it's just not working out. Again.

There needs to just be some relief in what I'm always expected to deal with and act reasonable about (often when others refuse to do so), but it's going to be a few solid weeks of "taking it for the team" (a-freakin'-gain!) in every direction it seems... no vacation or time to blow off steam for me. That's only for other people. I need for people to just be good and realize that I'm here too, I'm asked to help out A LOT and I am still a person with feelings. Despite all the things they want to do and all the things they decide to do, basically saying "to hell with how you feel. Suck it up and suffer, because I'm doing what I want to do. Again."

So that is my random bitching for today. At least the day is going quick, as today is the first day of work in our own new office building... trying to focus on anything but what's actually going on it seems. Anything also besides hearing a phone ring and feeling dread...
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:05 pm

GAH!! Didn't get the job, but was second in line for it! SOOOO CLOSE!!

BUT... I am now on an eligibility list which entitles me to the first job of a similar description that comes up without having to go to an interview for it. So it's not all bad I guess. Gotta love government jobs!

Or I can just hope that the person who got the job leaves. :twisted:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 am

Evican wrote:GAH!! Didn't get the job, but was second in line for it! SOOOO CLOSE!!

BUT... I am now on an eligibility list which entitles me to the first job of a similar description that comes up without having to go to an interview for it. So it's not all bad I guess. Gotta love government jobs!

Ah that sucks. Sorry to hear that. But at least it's not all bad news.

I got turned down for a job in London yesterday. They said I didn't have the experience they were looking for. But hey, it's not all bad news, now I don't have to go to London :lol:
    (I could really do with a job though)

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:30 am

Evican wrote:GAH!! Didn't get the job, but was second in line for it! SOOOO CLOSE!!

Sorry to hear it but, really... Congrats! Sounds like it's just a matter of time now! :cheers:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Amandroid
    Petty Officer

by Amandroid » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 am

{quote="Evican"]GAH!! Didn't get the job, but was second in line for it! SOOOO CLOSE!!

Or I can just hope that the person who got the job leaves. :twisted:[/quote]

Not sure how similar things are going in your hemisphere, but there still seems to be a surprising turn over rate at a lot of jobs despite how many people are apparently desperate to have them...
    Glad you got a similar job, hopefully you can "move on up" eventually to the first choice! ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 pm

:evil: Oh I just can't wait to get home this evening. I'm sure it's going to smell wonderful in town. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/08/us-fish-dieoff-idUSTRE7275X620110308
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:24 pm

mooyagi wrote::evil: Oh I just can't wait to get home this evening. I'm sure it's going to smell wonderful in town. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/08/us-fish-dieoff-idUSTRE7275X620110308

that's sad news :evil:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Ravenlord wrote:Ah that sucks. Sorry to hear that. But at least it's not all bad news.

I got turned down for a job in London yesterday. They said I didn't have the experience they were looking for. But hey, it's not all bad news, now I don't have to go to London :lol:
    (I could really do with a job though)

Definitely! And government jobs are not the easiest to get into, but are the ones with the most perks and money!!

How far is London from Ireland? Travelling to and from work sucks balls! Sorry to hear about the job though.

ShoreSlayer wrote:Sorry to hear it but, really... Congrats! Sounds like it's just a matter of time now! :cheers:

Hopefully! But who knows how long it will be until another job comes up! So I'm applying for more jobs. :lol:

Amandroid wrote:Not sure how similar things are going in your hemisphere, but there still seems to be a surprising turn over rate at a lot of jobs despite how many people are apparently desperate to have them...
    Glad you got a similar job, hopefully you can "move on up" eventually to the first choice! ;)

Yeah, its something like that over here. Unfortunately I didn't get another job, just on a list for first dibs on the next similar job at that location.
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:27 pm

mooyagi wrote::evil: Oh I just can't wait to get home this evening. I'm sure it's going to smell wonderful in town. http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/08/us-fish-dieoff-idUSTRE7275X620110308

Wow! Surprisingly, it doesn't smell too bad out. I hate the smell of fish but it's only a faint smell. Crisis averted! :headbanger:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:23 pm

speaking of jobs, i worked almost 12 hours today...super busy, lots of thinking and planning and strategizing about many things at once, i almost spun myself up so much i could have been a wreck but that rarely happens, i almost always can do a few deep breaths and drink some tea and check myself before i wreck myself. luckily i like my job or i don't even know what i'd be doing! i met my company's CEO today, a rare feat in a company of 3,000 peeps, and i am sure i made some sort of impression, not sure what kind, LOL, but i've got a goal to work at becoming a director there, and when i set goals i achieve them, so he'll have to get used to me at some point.

worked so long today i had to miss band rehearsal. bummer, we're working on cool new songs now.

i am working so hard i am not sure i'm gonna make it to the next cruise....let alone MD Deathfest. holy hell.

i have a huge problem saying no when it comes to my time. work, karate, volunteering for two groups, playing in two bands, 2 hours of commuting per day, my nutso job, my poor little kitty and husband who see me for like an hour a day, my family back home ain't doin' so hot, my mom's house flooded and her 6500 metal cds all got water....grandma's arm's still messed up, i have huge projects at work due at the end of april that will make what i'm doing now seem like nothing...

and to top it all off i haven't had time for the forum in a few days! yikes. doesn't look like i'll have much time tomorrow or thursday either. well, i still am lovin' you all even without being in contact. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:30 pm

:shock: Just know that we still love you too Rhia. I hope everything works out for the better in your life.

We must see you on the next cruise!

:cheers:
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:51 am

Evican wrote:How far is London from Ireland? Travelling to and from work sucks balls! Sorry to hear about the job though.

It's no problem. London isn't too far. I would have to move there but would have been able to easily fly back on weekends if I wanted. It was more that if I was to relocate now, I would prefer it to be somewhere a little more interesting on mainland Europe like Germany. Makes it easier to get to festivals :P

That being said, I would have taken the job in London without question if I was offered.

1914-/-Alkaloid-/-Annihilator-/-Be'lakor-/-Cage-/-Civil War-/-Deus mortem-/-Eternity's End-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Ghoul-/-Glyph-/-Grai-/-Grimner-/-Hellripper-/-Helloween-/-Igorrr-/-Iron Griffin-/-Jack Starr's Burning Starr-/-Kanonenfieber-/-Krux-/-Lör-/-Madder mortem-/-Mephorash-/-Metalian-/-Narzissus-/-Nocturnal Rites-/-Old Season-/-Paladin-/-Qantice-/-Riot V-/-Riot City-/-Sulphur Aeon-/-Stormkeep-/-Tad morose-/-Tankard-/-Tower-/-Ungfell-/-Vhaldemar-/-Walg-/-XIV Dark Centuries-/-Yoth iria
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 am

alcohol and I aren't best friends anymore
    lately, there's always something happening
    last night I came back to myself walking around soaked in blood
    there are some minor wounds and a nasty cut on the side of my head
    I'm not amused
    but I'm doing fine, I'm not in pain or something
    wishlist '25:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:02 am

last_candle wrote:alcohol and I aren't best friends anymore
    lately, there's always something happening
    last night I came back to myself walking around soaked in blood
    there are some minor wounds and a nasty cut on the side of my head
    I'm not amused

Sound like decent lyrics :headbanger:

Glad it wasn't worse :beerwink:

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:07 am

the worst thing about it is the part where I do not know what happened - and that thing happen that are beyond my control
    I really have to consider stop drinking; beer and wine is fine, but no Jacks anymore
    wishlist '25:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:31 am

last_candle wrote:the worst thing about it is the part where I do not know what happened - and that thing happen that are beyond my control
    I really have to consider stop drinking; beer and wine is fine, but no Jacks anymore

yeah, Simon - I agree - ditch the Jacks.* ;) Glad you're ok.

* I stick to beer for the most part - works for me. :cheers: Thank god I've never had what is considered a true "black-out" - and don't ever plan too - too scary. :?
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:38 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    last_candle wrote:the worst thing about it is the part where I do not know what happened - and that thing happen that are beyond my control

that's probably what's going to happen - but I don't make any 'rules' on hangover day
    I can easily do months without alcohol (including beer), but when I drink, things tend to not end nicely
    I do not like that tendency :evil:
    wishlist '25:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:14 pm

last_candle wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

that's probably what's going to happen - but I don't make any 'rules' on hangover day
    I can easily do months without alcohol (including beer), but when I drink, things tend to not end nicely
    I do not like that tendency :evil:

yeah that sounds a little scary. i'm with Laura - cut out the Jack / hard stuff for a while and still keep your wine and beer to enjoy. extremes don't always help. :cheers:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:16 pm

i can bitch about my super long work week and the fact that when you don't check the forum for a week it's too hard to catch up on everything! :? :? damn!

nah it's all good, i'm learning that i can still be ok even if i miss stuff, though you know i hate missing anything! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 am

Grrrr

Finally a pay cheque with enough left over to get my brakes done. Call multiple places to find best deal, take my car in, drop it off, walk home, answer phone...

Seized calipers on both sides. Add another $180 to the final tally.

Say it with me folks...

TOP RAMEN :cry: :lol:

Guess I was meant to lose weight a little faster haha ;)

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:53 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Grrrr

Finally a pay cheque with enough left over to get my brakes done. Call multiple places to find best deal, take my car in, drop it off, walk home, answer phone...

Say it with me folks...

i was just singing TOP RAMEN on saturday. we're looking for a new place closer to work, and the rents up in Boulder CO are mega expensive! good news though is i can ride the bus to work if i move up here - hooray for no driving, esp. in snow, funk dat.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:14 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Grrrr

Say it with me folks...

:lol: I just bought some Top Ramen! Some sacrifices need to be made to live comfortably at the beach, I guess. :headbanger:
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:09 am

@ mooyagi, here's something YOU can bitch about

27-03-2011 - Tilburg - Paganfest extended show!
    Eluveitie + Korpiklaani
    + Unleashed + Moonsorrow + Varg + KivimetsÄn Druidi + :viking: Heidevolk :viking: + Arafel

i'll think of you when they play happy little boozer! :lol:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:31 am

Dutchguy-Tim wrote:@ mooyagi, here's something YOU can bitch about

27-03-2011 - Tilburg - Paganfest extended show!
    Eluveitie + Korpiklaani
    + Unleashed + Moonsorrow + Varg + KivimetsÄn Druidi + :viking: Heidevolk :viking: + Arafel

i'll think of you when they play happy little boozer! :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:36 am

Stinkin' cat had worms, so have to bring both of them to the "vet". Total bill $104.

That's $104 less for CD's I was going to buy OR a slight downgrade on my cabin room :cry: :cry: :cry:

Cats are supposed to be low maintenance compared to dogs and they are already dipping into my wallet. :twisted:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:26 am

Its amazing that I'm able to sit in my chair and type this, you know being COMPLETELY SPINE-LESS and all.

The Backstreet Boys are coming to town on my best friend's birthday. She begged me to go. She would be really disappointed if I didn't. I agreed. I am going to need INDUSTRIAL STRENTH EAR PLUGS if I can hope to drown out the screaming 14 year old girls alone. Only her I would do this for though and I really do have to, she spoils the hell out of me on my birthdays (for my last birthday she bought me an effing barbeque). FFFFUUuuuuudfjlkadsjflsdjkfljksaf.

I haven't had to go to something like this since an ex-boyfriend dragged me to Gwen Stefani a few years back. Ugh. It was horrible, because of that I have an idea of what this one is going to be like. I am going to have to get ludicrously drunk for it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Note to self: get a damn backbone before going to LA in April.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 am

Gave way to a bicycle yesterday and got hit in the back by another car. Luckily she (YES IT IS A... ;) ) was just pulling up.
    Physically I'm ok. No whiplash thanks to the fair amount of heavy metal headbang training throughout the years. :headbanger:
    But the licenseplate is bend out of shape, bumper scratched, dented and seems to be a bit out of place. :/ Estimated cost to fix it €500,-.
    And probably 1 or 2 days in the garage next week to get it fixed. Let's hope the loaner will be any good.

Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:00 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Its amazing that I'm able to sit in my chair and type this, you know being COMPLETELY SPINE-LESS and all.

The Backstreet Boys are coming to town on my best friend's birthday. She begged me to go. She would be really disappointed if I didn't. I agreed. I am going to need INDUSTRIAL STRENTH EAR PLUGS if I can hope to drown out the screaming 14 year old girls alone. Only her I would do this for though and I really do have to, she spoils the hell out of me on my birthdays (for my last birthday she bought me an effing barbeque). FFFFUUuuuuudfjlkadsjflsdjkfljksaf.

I haven't had to go to something like this since an ex-boyfriend dragged me to Gwen Stefani a few years back. Ugh. It was horrible, because of that I have an idea of what this one is going to be like. I am going to have to get ludicrously drunk for it. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ouch! That's gonna suck. Also, the Backstreet Boys are still around?

vikingbitch wrote:Note to self: get a damn backbone before going to LA in April.

We all know that isn't happening :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:04 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Its amazing that I'm able to sit in my chair and type this, you know being COMPLETELY SPINE-LESS and all.

Note to self: get a damn backbone before going to LA in April.

No alcohol required! Get out your best black metal shirt, put on come corpse paint and mosh like a motherfucker! THEN... Watch the 14 year old girls scream with terror! :beerhorns:

Also... Fake blood would be a nice touch. ;)
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:06 pm

Damn you Iced Earth... Stealing Stu Block from Into Eternity as the new vocalist!! :evil:

I really do hope this doesn't affect the new album release and/or tours, nor their *possible* chance of being on next year's cruise.
Post Reply 8697 posts