Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by captaingabbeh » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:16 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    They seriously could not organise a root in a brothel.

I'm sorry for your pain but I want an excuse to use that quote soon.

Meanwhile I quit my old band. Which was 500% the right thing to do, as I honestly wasn't enjoying the music we were playing much, but christ leaving sucks.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 am

2016 has been a bitch, on the rejoicing note I finally have the money for 70k. But on the other side, since may, I lost an uncle and aunt and my grand father, all within the last 5 months. Going to my aunt funeral tomorrow. Can 2016 be over already and we can move on to more joyful stuff, like the cruise? :shock:
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Red- Out for being on-board last year
    Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:45 pm

Malaka wrote:Sorry to hear that, Masterbas. Hopefully this wave of death passes soon. I've got a lot of family members who are checking out soon too. Money is running out. I'm starting to really dislike my job. School is becoming a burden on daily life. Panic attacks are frequent and imminent. Tried to quit smoking and that didn't pan out, as usual. Had to pay annual property taxes yesterday. Politics is a joke. And I stubbed my fucking toe 3 days ago and it still hurts. :bitch:
    On the other hand, the kids are good and today is my 3rd wedding anniversary. But since this is the bitching thread, there is no room for rejoicing. Fuck everything. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Happy 3rd anniversary at least. My wife and I are celebrating our 15th on the cruise :).

But yeah fuck everything.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

3.Inches.of.Blood./.Aeternam./.Aether.Realm./.Alestorm./.Alien.Weaponry./.Allegaeon./.Amon.Amarth./.Amorphis./.An.Abstract.Illusion./.Augury./.Avantasia./.Avatar./.Barren.Earth./.Battlecross./.Before.The.Dawn./.Be'lakor./.Beyond.Creation./.Blackguard./.Blind.Guardian./.Cruachan./.Dark.Lunacy./.Dark.Funeral./.Dark.Oath./.Dark.Tranquillity./.Death.Angel./.Devin.Townsend./.Die.Apokalyptischen.Reiter./.Dimmu.Borgir./.Draconian./.Dragonforce./.Drakum./.Dreamtale./.Eluveitie./.Ensiferum./.Epica./.Equilibrium./.Euphoreon./.Evocation./.Exmortus./.Ex.Deo./.Fear.Of.Domination./.Finntroll./.Fracturus./.Ghost.Ship.Octavius./.Gloryhammer./.Gojira./.Grailknights./.Hammerfall./.Hands.of.Despair./.Heathen.Foray./.Heidevolk./.Helloween./.Helsott./.Hollow./.Horizon.Ignited./.Insomnium./.In.Vain./.Kalmah./.Kataklysm./.Kissin.Dynamite./.Korpiklaani./.Kreator./.Lord.Of.The.Lost./.Manegarm./.Marianas.Rest./.Mayan./.Moonsorrow./.Moonspell./.Mors.Principium.Est./.Mors.Subita./.Myrath./.Naglfar./.Ne.Obliviscaris./.Nekrogoblikon./.Night.Demon./.Novembers.Doom./.Omnium.Gatherum./.Orphaned.Land./.Persefone./.Powerglove./.Powerwolf./.Psychework./.Revocation./.Rivers.of.Nihil./.Rotting.Christ./.Sabaton./.Saltatio.Mortis./.Scar.Symmetry./.Serenity./.Shade.Empire./.Shape.the.Above./.Shylmagoghnar./.Sonata.Arctica./.Spacemak3r./.Starkill./.Steel.Panther./.Stratovarius./.Striker./.Svartsot./.Swallow.the.Sun./.Tarot./.Tenacious.D./.Terasbetoni./.The.Agonist./.The.Black.Dahlia.Murder./.The.Halo.Effect./.Therion./.Trollfest./.Turisas./.Tyr./.Unleash.the.Archers./.Van.Canto./.Varg./.Wilderun./.Wintersun./.Wolfheart

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:26 pm

Malaka wrote:On the other hand, the kids are good and today is my 3rd wedding anniversary.

That was 3 years ago? :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:36 am

Well, I was going to be into work early today, buuut an 18-minute transit delay sure took care of that in a hurry :evil:

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

Wishlist: Myrath-Skindred-Rotting Christ-Amorphis-Hypocrisy-Demons & Wizards-3TEETH-Emperor-Psyclon Nine-Ihsahn-Batushka-Anaal Nathrakh-Epica-Aeternam-Nightwish-Starkill-Primordial-Zeal & Ardor-Powerwolf
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:50 am

Dear asshole that asked me to have a call extra early today, but then didn't show up and gave me some random bullshit excuse just now: I hope you get repeatedly fist-fucked by a complete NFL team - medical staff and bus driver included.

With love,
    Wacken 2003
    Fury Fest 2004-2005, Hellfest 2006 to 2023
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
    70K 2019 - cabin 10xxx (can't fucking remember)
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Lady didn't answer the time she told me to call for a scheduled phone interview (after playing phone tag for a week), then because I pulled over to make the call I was late to get my fingerprints taken for my gaming license and the place closed so I had to drive across town to get them done somewhere else (missed the first place by five minutes). After I got them done I had a voicemail from someone at the same company calling me for the same job. The jobs shift ends right when the shift for my current one starts so it would be impossible to do both. Wicked bummer.

Luckily he said to watch for another position that would fit with my schedule, apply and give him a call right after I apply. Apparently I am super qualified for the position (customer service for a gaming company) that I'm pretty much a shoe in once I have the time.

Then I lost $50 gambling :lol: (nickel keno is at $12k)

At least work didn't suck, I have beer and I don't have to do anything out of the ordinary for the next two weeks.

Mainly, wtf to scheduling a phone interview and the human resources person not showing up. :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:17 pm

I voted...I feel like I need to take a shower. No matter who wins we all are going to lose!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Retired
    2021 - COVID
    2022 - COVID

2023 - Retired
    2024 - Retired

2025 - Maybe time to come out of 70K retirement!
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 am

I live in Ireland, I took a look at the first US elections results around 2am my time (that's 9 or 10pm Eastern time I think). Saw that things were sloooowly beginning to drift away from what was expected.
    Managed to finally go to sleep at 7am, at 9am my clock rang. Still at work, I need to fucking sleep. And still can't really believe the outcome.
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:32 pm

I decided that I am becoming a bit of a fat ass again and want to lose some weight.Of course United States Thanksgiving and the eating season is almost upon us. :cry:
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    2021 Yeah this isn’t happening
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:28 am

deathmetalpat wrote:I decided that I am becoming a bit of a fat ass again and want to lose some weight.Of course United States Thanksgiving and the eating season is almost upon us. :cry:

Seriously check this out http://www.idealprotein.com/. I just lost 46 lbs from august to today. No bullshit.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm

I GOT STOOD UP ON MY BIRTHDAY.

I mean everything else was great. But WTF. :chug: :chug: :chug:

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

PacNW
    Crewman

by PacNW » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:46 am

captaingabbeh wrote:I GOT STOOD UP ON MY BIRTHDAY.

One of the best dates I ever had was one where I was stood up. The lady totally forgot she had scheduled with me. I went out that day with the mindset that I was going to enjoy myself no matter what the universe had in mind, and it worked. Around 5 minutes late I decided to strike up a conversation with the guy sitting next to me, who turned out to be a really interesting kind gay guy from some small Tennessee town visiting Portland. I had a great talk with him for like an hour and headed home feeling fantastic.
    2012, 2017 - 6223, 2018 - 6387
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:24 pm

PacNW wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:I GOT STOOD UP ON MY BIRTHDAY.

One of the best dates I ever had was one where I was stood up. The lady totally forgot she had scheduled with me. I went out that day with the mindset that I was going to enjoy myself no matter what the universe had in mind, and it worked. Around 5 minutes late I decided to strike up a conversation with the guy sitting next to me, who turned out to be a really interesting kind gay guy from some small Tennessee town visiting Portland. I had a great talk with him for like an hour and headed home feeling fantastic.

Not a bad way to roll :). I had a nice dinner, but unfortunately the bar we had agreed to meet at was pretty dead. Honestly I'm not sure why I bothered to even try to set up a date with this dude, even before this he was pretty flaky.

On the other hand, Epica rolled through town the night before this, and I had such an excellent time that I was out until almost 5 AM. So the rest of the weekend really was awesome.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:49 am

My second son is on his way! :D
    I won two tickets + flights for the cruise!!! Woooohoooo!!!! :beerbang:

Why not in the rejoicing thread? Because both are in February :shock: Can't go this time, so EMP is going to pick another winner :cry:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:17 am

Aah, that sucks, but at least you have something positive to look forward to. I suppose congrats are in order!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:27 am

Memnoch wrote:Aah, that sucks, but at least you have something positive to look forward to. I suppose congrats are in order!

Thanks Ville :heavydrink:
    Still troubled about this situation though, still in doubt whether I should just go anyhow.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:25 am

Tuup wrote:My second son is on his way! :D
    I won two tickets + flights for the cruise!!! Woooohoooo!!!! :beerbang:

Why not in the rejoicing thread? Because both are in February :shock: Can't go this time, so EMP is going to pick another winner :cry:

they can pick my girlfriend, she's never been... and I suppose I could join her :cool:
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WallieWallie
    Chief Petty Officer

by WallieWallie » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:16 pm

Omg, this thread is still up after all those years?

Just came in here to check what is going on as I'm staring at my ceiling for about 2 hours now.
    Survivor: 2011 / 2012 / 2015 / 2017 / 2018 / 2020
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:25 pm

I opened a bottle of tripel improperly, and lost about two thirds of the beer
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    TPH
    Chief Petty Officer

by TPH » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:47 am

The fire alarm woke me up at 5.57am (went to sleep at 2am). This shit used to trigger for no fucking reason, except that last month there was a real fucking fire in my building...got out of my bed to check if anyone went outside, there was no one, the alarm stopped after two minutes.
    This is going to be a looooong day.
    Wacken 2003
    70K 2017 - cabin 2250
    70K 2018 - cabin 8215
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:50 am

Looks like I'm going solo on the boat now.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 pm

My team at work took our first crack at implementing a "very simple" (read: helplessly unclear and convoluted) installation procedure today, only to have it break in at least three different ways. Now I have to spend my day chasing someone to run a couple "change file owner" commands on a server because they didn't do it right the first time, and the normal server admins are saying they didn't do the work, and therefore they can't fix it..."

FLAAAAAAAAMES. ON THE SIDE OF MY FACE.

Edited to add: Aaaaaand I just got added to an email chain. They broke another team's deployment as well. Cowboy71's line about people who couldn't organize a root in a brothel comes to mind.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:10 am

My work computer has been shit since the Windows 10 update and took five tries to even let me log in this morning - we'll see if it even runs once it's finally done waking up (I have a lot of shit to do before I leave).

I also just found out that I have some sort of gluten intolerance - which means I can't drink beer :cry:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • Masterbas
    Petty Officer

by Masterbas » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:22 am

Phoenix wrote:My work computer has been shit since the Windows 10 update and took five tries to even let me log in this morning - we'll see if it even runs once it's finally done waking up (I have a lot of shit to do before I leave).

I also just found out that I have some sort of gluten intolerance - which means I can't drink beer :cry:

They probably have some kind of gluten free beer somewhere, they have anything gluten free nowadays.
    2017 - Cabin 9580
    2018 - Cabin 9611
    2019 - Cabin 9675
    2020 - Cabin 8233
    2023 - Cabin 7669
    2024 - Cabin 8659

Green- It's ON
    Cyan- Most Wanted
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:23 am

Masterbas wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:My work computer has been shit since the Windows 10 update and took five tries to even let me log in this morning - we'll see if it even runs once it's finally done waking up (I have a lot of shit to do before I leave).

They probably have some kind of gluten free beer somewhere, they have anything gluten free nowadays.

There's definitely gluten free beer, Untappd has a badge for it. I've heard some of it is actually pretty solid.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:31 am

Masterbas wrote:

Yeah, and Corona has a very small amount, which means I can probably drink it. It's not like I have celiac, I can still eat certain low gluten breads and things without too much trouble, but beer, and PASTA, losing those hurts a bit.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:47 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Masterbas wrote:

Yeah, and Corona has a very small amount, which means I can probably drink it. It's not like I have celiac, I can still eat certain low gluten breads and things without too much trouble, but beer, and PASTA, losing those hurts a bit.

I have a gluten intolerance too. I stick with Corona mainly and am fine. Most gluten free beers are gross. I have heard of a gluten free beer out of NY (Steadfast Oatmeal Cream Stout) that's awesome but I will probably never get to try it.

They have this onbroad at the pub:
    https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/tweasonale
    (also gross though :lol: )
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:58 am

biertroll wrote:I have a gluten intolerance too. I stick with Corona mainly and am fine. Most gluten free beers are gross. I have heard of a gluten free beer out of NY (Steadfast Oatmeal Cream Stout) that's awesome but I will probably never get to try it.

They have this onbroad at the pub:
    https://www.dogfish.com/brewery/beer/tweasonale
    (also gross though :lol: )

:lol: Of course it's gross. Well at least there's Corona. And long island iced teas.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    captaingabbeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:19 am

Phoenix wrote:
    Masterbas wrote:

For the pasta thing, you might wanna check out Coop if you haven't already. Last time I was there they had an army of "healthy"/alternative style pastas, and you might find something that works for you there. Just avoid the low-carb pasta thingy they keep in the freezer, I tried it and it was not terrible fresh, but the leftovers were gross.

2015-2018,
    Goth Cruise 2019

• Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:32 am

captaingabbeh wrote:For the pasta thing, you might wanna check out Coop if you haven't already. Last time I was there they had an army of "healthy"/alternative style pastas, and you might find something that works for you there. Just avoid the low-carb pasta thingy they keep in the freezer, I tried it and it was not terrible fresh, but the leftovers were gross.

Cheers - I'll have to take a look. Whee, diet changes!

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Tiki108
    Petty Officer

by Tiki108 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    captaingabbeh wrote:For the pasta thing, you might wanna check out Coop if you haven't already. Last time I was there they had an army of "healthy"/alternative style pastas, and you might find something that works for you there. Just avoid the low-carb pasta thingy they keep in the freezer, I tried it and it was not terrible fresh, but the leftovers were gross.

Cheers - I'll have to take a look. Whee, diet changes!

I'm not 100% if it's gluten free, but I know for low carb I use black bean pasta. It's low in carbs, delicious and it's black pasta, so it looks awesome lol.
    70K: 2014, 2020
    MDF: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    Summer Breeze: 2014, 2015
    Party.San: 2015
    ProgPower: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
    Trveheim: 2018

2024_Wishlist:

Probably skipping again :cry:
      captaingabbeh
      Chief Petty Officer

by captaingabbeh » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:34 am

I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

2015-2018,
      Goth Cruise 2019

Daenerys
      Midshipman

by Daenerys » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:13 pm

captaingabbeh wrote:I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

I am super happy that I have no idea what that's like :mrgreen:

But my bitch is that my washer broke yesterday. Because you know, buying a new washer and dryer is exactly what I wanted to do before the cruise :roll:
      Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:26 pm

Daenerys wrote:
      captaingabbeh wrote:I had to scrape my car this morning. Not a big thing in the grand scheme of things. But still. Can I be in Florida already?

I am super happy that I have no idea what that's like :mrgreen:

But my bitch is that my washer broke yesterday. Because you know, buying a new washer and dryer is exactly what I wanted to do before the cruise :roll:

But you can buy a new one with built in mp3 player and voice commands and drink dispenser...
      ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
      Daenerys
      Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:54 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:But you can buy a new one with built in mp3 player and voice commands and drink dispenser...

Yeah you're not kidding. I actually had to read the instruction manual :oops:
      Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:26 am

Daenerys wrote:
      DrinkMoxie wrote:But you can buy a new one with built in mp3 player and voice commands and drink dispenser...

:lol:

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
    • Monmisreal
      Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
      Daenerys wrote:

:lol:

I want to figure out how to control it with my phone so I can screw with the settings while she's in front of it :twisted:

It sings when its done so I want to randomly start playing it
      DrinkMoxie
      Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:08 am

Monmisreal wrote:
      Daenerys wrote:

I want to figure out how to control it with my phone so I can screw with the settings while she's in front of it :twisted:

It sings when its done so I want to randomly start playing it

hopefully you can replace the built in singing with something great!

cabin 3013 (2012)
      cabin 9560 (2014)
      cabin 8671 (2015)
      cabin 7313 (2017)
      cabin 6525 (2018)
      cabin 2376 (2024)
    • biertroll
      Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:22 pm

No kidding I've had to do that twice this week. And I live in a desert. Annoying :roll: :lol:

Deck ? 2020
    Post Reply 8697 posts