Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by Jaimie38 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:45 am

Parity of the Canadian Dollar.
    I should've waited til this week to buy tickets--would've saved about $400..!!

:oops:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:25 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Debb, you drive in this tourist/retirement community, I know you know what I'm talking about. Unless you're one of those I pass on the shoulder with my hair on fire. :twisted:

That reminds me, SNAILS piss me off too. What purpose do they serve? Fuck snails, they're stupid.

:lol:

HAAAAAAAA ok, i am in tears.... this is the new funniest post I have read on this forum!!!

Someone, please help, i cannot stop laughing!!!!!!!!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:Random bitch:
    Why do people think it's okay to drive 64 mph in the HOV lane???? This fucking pisses me off.
    And when 3 vehicles drive side by side at the same speed causing traffic to congest.
    GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Omg Erik....you need a prozac! :beerwink:

He doesn't need a prozac.... he needs some brutal music to go apeshit to somewhere in his place... that will make him feel so much better :lol: has been working for me since '92

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:46 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:Ah yes, if I listened to death metal at work instead of this stupid muzak shit, I probably wouldn't punch inanimate objects... like computer screens. :twisted:

Hahahaha!!
    Nice avatar by the way. Helmuth is one hilarious/drunk son of a bitch! :lol:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm

Let's talk some baseball.

I don't think Grimmey's GIANTS have any realistic chance of winning this series unless Lincecum stands on his head and Kung Fu Panda goes hog wild. Even if that happens, I still think it would be a toss up.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:15 pm

KevinP wrote:Let's talk some baseball.

I don't think Grimmey's GIANTS have any realistic chance of winning this series unless Lincecum stands on his head and Kung Fu Panda goes hog wild. Even if that happens, I still think it would be a toss up.

I'm all for supporting Grimmy and her hubby to be (we all know that's what you're really doing with your post, just in your usual, backhanded, pretend-to-be-a-hardcase sorta way but... you DO realize hockey season has started again don't you?

Baseball Schmaseball!! DROP THE PUCK!!! :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:28 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

I'm all for supporting Grimmy and her hubby to be (we all know that's what you're really doing with your post, just in your usual, backhanded, pretend-to-be-a-hardcase sorta way but... you DO realize hockey season has started again don't you?

Baseball Schmaseball!! DROP THE PUCK!!! :lol:

I didn't even realize hockey was on strike for a whole year. Neither did the rest of the USA. MLB & NFL, the rest be damned!
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Yeah, I know. That's basically why I enjoy babbling on about hockey here. I like to daydream that I live in a sort of professional sports Bizzaro world where all US citizens live and breathe hockey and only watch baseball, basketball and football to kill time between trips to the rink :ugeek:

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:38 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Yeah, I know. That's basically why I enjoy babbling on about hockey here. I like to daydream that I live in a sort of professional sports Bizzaro world where all US citizens live and breathe hockey and only watch baseball, basketball and football to kill time between trips to the rink :ugeek:

If it's any conselation to you, as a kid I played street hockey almost every day. I would watch hockey as a kid but always had to go to bed before it ended. I'd wake up the next day and run to the fridge to see my dad's notes about what happened. Always seemed like the Rangers blew a lead in the 3rd period.

Had insane hockey fever during 1994 Ranges cup run. Stopped watching it completely a few years later. So I do have some hockey past.

Us Americans don't like ice skating and can't pronounce all these eastern Europeans names that have 6 consonants in a row :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:03 pm

I'm pretty confident my team is going to win. In typical Giants fashion, though, it will probably come down to game #5.
    I'm happy in any case. We actually made it to the post season and won the National League West title for the first time in 7 freakin' years.

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:10 am

grimmy82 wrote:I'm pretty confident my team is going to win. In typical Giants fashion, though, it will probably come down to game #5.
    I'm happy in any case. We actually made it to the post season and won the National League West title for the first time in 7 freakin' years.

I'd like to see them win as well, but that would be delusional for me to think they are going to though.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:06 pm

KevinP wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:I'm pretty confident my team is going to win. In typical Giants fashion, though, it will probably come down to game #5.

I'd like to see them win as well, but that would be delusional for me to think they are going to though.

Off to a great start Grimmy! :cheers:

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

grimmy82 wrote:

I'm pretty confident my team is going to win. In typical Giants fashion, though, it will probably come down to game #5.

Or game 7 even.... may be Giants in 7....

The thing I care most about is the Yankees losing.... this is the bitching thread right? Can the Yanks lose for once?!??!

YUCK THE FANKEES!!!

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:27 am

Figures, a couple of guys who LIKE Pantera, but hate the Yankees.

Get your priorities straight!!!!!! :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:43 pm

Copied from my facebook status update:

Grrrr!!! Just applied for 2 PT positions with a company to supplement my current job and they called me back in an hour to book an interview. I was totally stoked til the guy told me the job requires availability 16 hrs per day and the hours conflict with current my job = (

I know, I should be grateful I at least have 1 job but still, I really wanted my 2nd job to be at this particular place. Decent money, cool training and skills that I could fall back on long term. Damnit! :evil:

/bitch over

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:19 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Copied from my facebook status update:

Grrrr!!! Just applied for 2 PT positions with a company to supplement my current job and they called me back in an hour to book an interview. I was totally stoked til the guy told me the job requires availability 16 hrs per day and the hours conflict with current my job = (

I know, I should be grateful I at least have 1 job but still, I really wanted my 2nd job to be at this particular place. Decent money, cool training and skills that I could fall back on long term. Damnit! :evil:

/bitch over

Im so sorry Rob......Im sure it was meant to be.....for somthing better!...
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Thanks Debb... time will tell right?

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:the job requires availability 16 hrs per day

What kind of a PT job is that??? One day a week??? :? :shock:

They guarantee their pt staff something like 24-32 hrs/wk so yeah, it's not terribly "part time". I guess that it's just that you're on call and those are their peak hours. I told the guy I'd still like the opportunity to interview and possibly shit can my current job if the position was attractive enough but I doubt it would be and I could tell he'd already kind of shifted me to the B pile by that point in the conversation anyways. My current job has too many perks for me to toss it aside for anything less than something offering a huge wage increase and this would only be another $1/hr or so and less hours, lose 6 weeks/yr vacation time etc.

Just gonna have to keep looking and work that much harder at generating students for tutoring.

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Well, unless we're just desperate for a job, any job, I figure we're interviewing them as much as they're interviewing us. Once I had the crappy details around the hours, it was pretty clear that it wasn't gonna be a good fit. But I wouldn't have minded learning more about what they had to offer so it sorta sucks. I'm just grateful I have a job and am in a position to look at things this way rather than just having to take anything I can get. Many aren't so lucky. I've been there before and it sucks.

Gonna send my resume to their competition tomorrow = )

Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    Ktulured55 wrote:
    The thing I care most about is the Yankees losing.... this is the bitching thread right? Can the Yanks lose for once?!??!

YUCK THE FANKEES!!!

You and I will get along just fine Kent. :mrgreen: :D :heavydrink: :cheers:

Aye aye!!! You and I will probably be and not be at the same shows on this ship... plenty of other things to do! Like party on Deck 3!!!! when a folk metal band is playing we can go on our deck and play some HEAVINESS out our rooms! I still hope/think that Slayer may be number 40? I would say a Lamb of God but the way this cruise is ... it would have to be more of an 'Old School' band... and again... are there many concerts you go to that you do not hear someone scream between bands..... 'SLAAAAAYYYERRRRRRRRRRR!!!'

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Ktulured55 wrote:
    Or game 7 even.... may be Giants in 7....

YUCK THE FANKEES!!!

The Imperial Empire has fallen.

"You have failed me for the last time, A-rod."

:lol:

Gotta go. Giants game #6 is about to start. Root for my team or die!! :lol:

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:48 am

YUCK ALL THE MOTHER EFFIN' HATERS! THE GIANTS WIN THE NATIONAL LEAGUE PENNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:05 am

No haters here... I think you're looking for the Phillies' forums hon.

(Ya can't count Kevin. He just likes trying to push everyone/anyone's buttons but he does it all with love) :lol:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Most weeks, each NHL team plays 3 or 4 games, sometimes only 2. This week, Vancouver only has 1 game all week :evil:

Damned schedule makers!

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:45 pm

Oh, AND I have to go to a freaking staff meeting on Wednesday when I'd normally be sleeping :evil:

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:46 pm

And Rescue Me totally SUCKS this season!

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:19 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:No haters here... I think you're looking for the Phillies' forums hon.

(Ya can't count Kevin. He just likes trying to push everyone/anyone's buttons but he does it all with love) :lol:

I was just talking about in general. That assclown from Fox, Joe Buck, called my team 'a bunch of idiots.'
    I'm going to Stone Cold Stun his ass!

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:17 am

grimmy82 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:No haters here... I think you're looking for the Phillies' forums hon.

I was just talking about in general. That assclown from Fox, Joe Buck, called my team 'a bunch of idiots.'

Don't worry about it, Joe Buck is an ass with a HUGE EGO, not to mention a blowhard.

Hopefully the Giants win as I can never root for a team that beat my team.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 am

Had a seat saved here on the dark side for ya all along Kev!! :lol:

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:28 pm

KevinP wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:

Don't worry about it, Joe Buck is an ass with a HUGE EGO, not to mention a blowhard.

Hopefully the Giants win as I can never root for a team that beat my team.

And tonight after the game, he was kissin' our ass! Pfffffffffft!

• vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:42 pm

grimmy82 wrote:I was just talking about in general. That assclown from Fox, Joe Buck, called my team 'a bunch of idiots.'

bahaha grimmy that is awesome, I haven't watched wrestling in ages - is Stone Cold Steve Austin still on WWF? Damn how old is he now?

And fuck Fox. Terror mongering Republicans is what they are. You should hear them talk about atheists and that's only to start. :roll:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 pm

grimmy82 wrote:[

As a Red Sox fan, I must note that being called 'idiots' isn't such a bad thing. Our unofficial team nickname was "The Idiots" during our wonderful 2004 World Series win. We got that name because our guys were a completely carefree bunch that had a ton of fun playing baseball, and the chemistry in that clubhouse can not be underestimated when talking about factors that led to the team winning the title (FINALLY!) That being said, Joe Buck is an absolute assclown. I can't stand that guy.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Okay, seriously. Can the election please just hurry up and happen? I am so sick and tired of being absolutely bombarded with political advertisements and people telling me what to vote for. Also, when I'm driving I really don't need 15 people on the side of the road waving those annoying political signs in front of me! The drivers suck enough out here. Trust me, they don't need any other distractions. Finally, somebody in this damn laid back beach community better learn how to use a 4 way stop sign before I drown you all in the ocean!

Okay, need some beer to calm down.
    :givebeer:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:Okay, seriously. Can the election please just hurry up and happen? I am so sick and tired of being absolutely bombarded with political advertisements and people telling me what to vote for. Also, when I'm driving I really don't need 15 people on the side of the road waving those annoying political signs in front of me! The drivers suck enough out here. Trust me, they don't need any other distractions. Finally, somebody in this damn laid back beach community better learn how to use a 4 way stop sign before I drown you all in the ocean!

Okay, need some beer to calm down.
    :givebeer:

HA! I love the American commercials during election time... so DIRECT!
    "Do you want John Smith to KILL your kids?? DO you want John Smith to allow terrorists to teach YOUR kids??" Vote to not vote on Prop.6461121-6..
    Then 9 secs later=- the next guy--- "Not vote to vote on Prop 6461121-6.."

Reality TV at it's best..
    Our politics are boring
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:15 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:HA! I love the American commercials during election time... so DIRECT!
    "Do you want John Smith to KILL your kids?? DO you want John Smith to allow terrorists to teach YOUR kids??" Vote to not vote on Prop.6461121-6..
    Then 9 secs later=- the next guy--- "Not vote to vote on Prop 6461121-6.."

Reality TV at it's best..
    Our politics are boring

I'd much rather have boring politics than all the blowhards that clog our airwaves out here. I might have some modicum of respect for the candidates if they had any shred of decency in them. None of them talk about the actual issues. It's all a smear campaign against their opponents, full of half-truths, misinterpretations and outright lies. There is a lot of stuff on the ballot out here in California, which just feeds more fuel to all the talking heads. Tuesday's election cannot come soon enough, then it can all go away for a brief period of time.
    vainglory
    Petty Officer

by vainglory » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:26 pm

my MP3 player and its ten thousand irreplacable songs have gone to the final death.
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:30 pm

vainglory wrote:my MP3 player and its ten thousand irreplacable songs have gone to the final death.

oh no! What happened?
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:55 am

i had one of mp3 players go to it's grave ... had it in my jacket pocket and my bar stool tipped over and smashed it.

luckily I have several back up devices with my entire mp3 collection on them for just such an emergency ....... still lose the cost of the player though.

i can feel for you though vainglory ...... what happened to your player?
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:57 am

vainglory wrote:my MP3 player and its ten thousand irreplacable songs have gone to the final death.

AW hell!!!!....That sux ass Kisha.....just have Jim download his "wall-o-CD's for ya!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
  • Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:39 pm

FUCK TODAY! >_< stupid fucking job - i want to quit but i need to save up for this trip. DAMM YOU 70k TOM!

THERE - random bitching
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Heabymetawhunta wrote:FUCK TODAY! >_< stupid fucking job - i want to quit but i need to save up for this trip. DAMM YOU 70k TOM!

THERE - random bitching

Hang in there buddy! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Post Reply 8697 posts