KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm

Tucson, AZ

Re: Random bitching thread

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 16, 2012 5:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:I always figured my headaches are from the heat.

Or an unruly Mooyagicorn :lol:

That's probably the real cause :lol:
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
User

Jebus_Cripes

Rank

Chief Petty Officer

Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 am

Edmonton, AB, Canada

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed May 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Stained Class wrote:
Jebus_Cripes wrote:I've had a really bad headache for the last two days. I'm guessing its either a tension headache or has something to do with my neck. Either way I hate it.

I've been having headaches too lately. It's the air pressure becuase of the change of seasons. It'll level out.

Lets hope thats it. The beer helps though.
2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:24 am

Damn this strong economy! Can't find anyone to work for less than $20/hr to handle our tire/wheel storage system for the dealership. Anyone we get spends their day texting and standing around, or "I'm sick" with out calling in.

It's a good job, some physical lifting, and beats working in the mud up to your eyes or working in fast food for $8/hr.

Fucking kids these days, no work ethic..

I must be getting old.... in my day.....

Need some migrant workers--people that have some work ethic..

:bitch:

Link to "Its' Friday what re your Plans" working this weekend doing tire inventory and cathing up on all the shit that needs done, beacause I babysit the rest of the week! " lol

Metal show a block from my house tonight will help!!!

LOL
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 18, 2012 11:42 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn this strong economy! Can't find anyone to work for less than $20/hr to handle our tire/wheel storage system for the dealership. Anyone we get spends their day texting and standing around, or "I'm sick" with out calling in.

It's a good job, some physical lifting, and beats working in the mud up to your eyes or working in fast food for $8/hr.

Link to "Its' Friday what re your Plans" working this weekend doing tire inventory and cathing up on all the shit that needs done, beacause I babysit the rest of the week! " lol

LOL

You need to hire some of my people :mrgreen:
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri May 18, 2012 11:45 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
Jaimie38 wrote:Damn this strong economy! Can't find anyone to work for less than $20/hr to handle our tire/wheel storage system for the dealership. Anyone we get spends their day texting and standing around, or "I'm sick" with out calling in.

LOL

You need to hire some of my people :mrgreen:

He wouldn't even have to worry about things like visas!
I should get around to updating my signature
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 18, 2012 11:47 am

Exactly!
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Fri May 18, 2012 12:17 pm

LOL

$20/hour for warehousing wheels & tires?!
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

AlaskaRachel

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Seattle, WA

by AlaskaRachel » Fri May 18, 2012 12:24 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

LOL

Yea I've learned that jobs in Edmonton pay much higher than they do here (AK especially). $14/hr+fat benefits package to be a grill cook at Dairy Queen, for example. It's like $8.50/hr + no benefits in Anchorage DQ.
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Fri May 18, 2012 12:42 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
DrinkMoxie wrote:

LOL

Yea I've learned that jobs in Edmonton pay much higher than they do here (AK especially). $14/hr+fat benefits package to be a grill cook at Dairy Queen, for example. It's like $8.50/hr + no benefits in Anchorage DQ.

I would assume that Canada has a higher cost of living then? That or the country actually gives a fuck about its blue collar workers.
User

Jaimie38

Rank

Lieutenant

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm

Edmonton,Canada

by Jaimie38 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:02 pm

Cost of living is high here $32 for a 15 pack of beer!!!
High taxes, etc,,,
In ALberta, because of the oil and gas industry, it drives the wages higher for all other businesses---you can't keep people working ofr you, they go to the "patch".

$20 /hr to hump wheels and tires--you don't need a gym membership--but any "gym-rats" we hire, can't do the job for very long. I've been doing it for 10 years and I'm a little power metal weenie! :lol: :lol:

If say, I was paying $20 to someone on the east coast( poorer province, weak economy)--Id have 50 guys lined up ready to work.
6 Time Vet!
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,
DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,MorsPrincpiumEst,
Exmortus,TheOrderofChaos For those who are sailing with us in honour
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 18, 2012 3:02 pm

It is freaking windy today :evil:
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Fri May 18, 2012 10:41 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

If say, I was paying $20 to someone on the east coast( poorer province, weak economy)--Id have 50 guys lined up ready to work with HILARIOUS accents.

fixed!
2018 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Gojira, Borknagar, Jorn, Goatwhore, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Memoriam, Devin Townsend, Meshuggah, Hypocrisy, Persefone, Be'lakor, In Mourning, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Alarum
User

AlaskaRachel

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Seattle, WA

by AlaskaRachel » Fri May 18, 2012 10:57 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
Jaimie38 wrote:

If say, I was paying $20 to someone on the east coast( poorer province, weak economy)--Id have 50 French mimes lined up ready to pretend work.

fixed!

Fixed again!
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Fri May 18, 2012 11:08 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
WizardBeast wrote:
Jaimie38 wrote:

If say, I was paying $20 to someone on the east coast( poorer province, weak economy)--Id have 50 French mimes lined up ready to pretend work.

fixed!

Fixed again!

Oh la la!

2018 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Gojira, Borknagar, Jorn, Goatwhore, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Memoriam, Devin Townsend, Meshuggah, Hypocrisy, Persefone, Be'lakor, In Mourning, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Alarum
User

Michael D.

Rank

Ensign

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:41 pm

Inver Grove Hts., MN. USA

by Michael D. » Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 am

KDibildeaux wrote:It is freaking windy today :evil:

Same here but Thursday was worse with wind speeds averaging 30 mph and gust up to 40 mph all day plus in the area that I work and drive home from it looked like a return to the Dust Bowl days. We also have gotten very dry again. :bitch: AND HOT! I had to turn on the AC and it's only May. :bitch: :bitch:
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Michael D. wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:It is freaking windy today :evil:

Same here but Thursday was worse with wind speeds averaging 30 mph and gust up to 40 mph all day plus in the area that I work and drive home from it looked like a return to the Dust Bowl days. We also have gotten very dry again. :bitch: AND HOT! I had to turn on the AC and it's only May. :bitch: :bitch:

Damn! sounds like you were here!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sat May 19, 2012 1:50 pm

gnoff wrote:cold turned to fever and aching body, yay

Damn! hope you feel better soon! I've had kind of an aching throat all week long, but I think it's almost gone. Feel better soon!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 10:05 am

I would imagine :(
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 10:11 am

While sleeping 11 hours is my rejoice, the headache it came with is not :evil:. Oh well
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Sun May 20, 2012 10:21 am

only got 5 hours last night. i COULD NOT make myself tired, was up until 4am or later, which never happens, then pop out of bed at 9am....well i think rammstein will keep me awake later!
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 am

WizardBeast wrote:only got 5 hours last night. i COULD NOT make myself tired, was up until 4am or later, which never happens, then pop out of bed at 9am....well i think rammstein will keep me awake later!

Ugh, I hate it when that happens!
User

DrinkMoxie

Rank

Commander

Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm

McKees Rocks, PA

by DrinkMoxie » Sun May 20, 2012 11:10 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
WizardBeast wrote:only got 5 hours last night. i COULD NOT make myself tired, was up until 4am or later, which never happens, then pop out of bed at 9am....well i think rammstein will keep me awake later!

Ugh, I hate it when that happens!

When Rammstein keeps you awake?
Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Exhorder-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Goatwhore-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Witchery-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-TheAbsence-Desultory-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Alestorm-DarkTranquillity-InExtremo-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Meshuggah-Gyze-Benediction-BeyondCreation-Voivod

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8671 (2015)
cabin 7313 (2017)
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:While sleeping 11 hours is my rejoice, the headache it came with is not :evil:. Oh well

You can be such a stereotype sometimes :lol:

User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:While sleeping 11 hours is my rejoice, the headache it came with is not :evil:. Oh well

That's not even in Mexico! those are Saguaros!
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

That's not even in Mexico! those are Saguaros!

I seem to recall quite a few Mexicans in places that have saguaros ;)
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Only so we can improve the surroundings ;)
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Sun May 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I caught cold during the skölstastic weekend with Laura and Fredrik. Even if we downed lots of vodka on Friday night I still got sick.
Other than that, the weekend was awesome and I should head over to the rejoicing thread.
Wishlist:
SABATON / ARKONA / HEIDEVOLK / KILPI / SLAYER
FOLK METAL / THRASH METAL
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon May 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Memnoch wrote:I caught cold during the skölstastic weekend with Laura and Fredrik. Even if we downed lots of vodka on Friday night I still got sick.
Other than that, the weekend was awesome and I should head over to the rejoicing thread.

Don't you just hate it when your vodka fails? :lol:
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Bitch of the day:

It was 107ºF (almost 42ºC) according to my car today :roll:
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
Memnoch wrote:I caught cold during the skölstastic weekend with Laura and Fredrik. Even if we downed lots of vodka on Friday night I still got sick.

Yeah, should've known already when the vodka made us listen to The Cardigans at 5am with the volume cranked up to 11. The neighbors must've loved me and Fredrik. :lol:
I'm feeling a bit better today though.
Wishlist:
User

vikingbitch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm

Calgary, Alberta

by vikingbitch » Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 am

I love that your way of fending or warding off a cold is copious amounts of vodka :lol: Sounds like a great time you guys had!

Feel better!
SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
User

mooyagi

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ, USA

by mooyagi » Tue May 22, 2012 7:02 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Bitch of the day:

:shock: That's unbearable. Glad I wasn't there for that :lol: Then again, it's been hot in NH too. Almost forgot how much humid weather sucks.
User

Memnoch

Rank

Lieutenant-Commander

Hellsinki, Funland

by Memnoch » Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

vikingbitch wrote:

I love that your way of fending or warding off a cold is copious amounts of vodka :lol:

You make it sound like there's another way for it? :?

Actually we were quite drunk on Friday night, not only because we downed lots of beer and two liters of vodka that night, but because one 0,5 liter vodka bottle was 80% vodka. :lol: No wonder some of the drinks tasted a bit strong. :lol:
Wishlist:
User

WizardBeast

Rank

Captain

Denver, CO

by WizardBeast » Tue May 22, 2012 9:35 am

mooyagi wrote:

:shock: That's unbearable. Glad I wasn't there for that :lol: Then again, it's been hot in NH too. Almost forgot how much humid weather sucks.

dood, humidity is hell on earth! how long you there?
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Memnoch wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:

Yeah, should've known already when the vodka made us listen to The Cardigans at 5am with the volume cranked up to 11. The neighbors must've loved me and Fredrik. :lol:
I'm feeling a bit better today though.

Haha ugh! Good that you're feeling better today :D
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:

It was just as hit again today. Ugh! I will say I'll take this dry heat over humid heat any day
User

Michael D.

Rank

Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

It was just as hit again today. Ugh! I will say I'll take this dry heat over humid heat any day

You guys have to stop sending all of your HEAT our way. It’s too early in the season for the heat and the dryness that we are having and it’s all due to a Southwesterly High pressure system that is coming out of AZ plus the pollen count is so high I can’t even go outside and I have been sick the last couple of days. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
Being sick and having seasonal allergies when it’s HOT really bites!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm

That does suck! What have them temps been?
User

Michael D.

Rank

Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:That does suck! What have them temps been?

They have only been in the low 90's which normally is not bad but coupled with strong winds and very dry air and no clouds it just plain HOT, especially in the evening.I get more sensitive to the heat, the sun, everything, when my allergies go into overdrive. Everything is brighter, louder, and I'm more irritated. :bitch: :D
User

KDibildeaux

Rank

Captain

Tucson, AZ

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Michael D. wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:That does suck! What have them temps been?

They have only been in the low 90's which normally is not bad but coupled with strong winds and very dry air and no clouds it just plain HOT, especially in the evening.I get more sensitive to the heat, the sun, everything, when my allergies go into overdrive. Everything is brighter, louder, and I'm more irritated. :bitch: :D

Ah. Gotta say, now that I've been here almost 5 years I find the 90's pretty bearable, but before living here I found it horrible, do I get ya. We have a breeze here, but it's hot. Not exactly a help :lol:. Hope it cools off for ya!
PreviousNext