Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by sageoftruth » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:07 am

Daenerys wrote:Why do they make the back cover of cell phones IMPOSSIBLE to remove? I dropped my phone and now the screen is just a pixelated snowstorm and I can't get the battery out to reset it or turn it off :cry: :evil:

I could say the same about watches. I have a new battery to replace my dead one, but the screws are so damn tiny. I finally got a small screwdriver to removed them. I managed to get two off, but when I tried to do another, bits of metal started breaking off of the screw-driver. So, apparently, I'm going to need to take my watch to a watchsmith to help me remove two tiny screws.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:30 pm

Weird Al and Leprous are playing in Trondheim on the same day :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    I really want to see Leprous as they are the only largish Norwegian prog band that have eluded me so far, but I think I'll go with Weird Al, because the next opportunity to see Leprous is likely to come sooner.
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:55 pm

It has been way, way too hot lately.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:22 am

mooyagi wrote:It has been way, way too hot lately.

My winter tires will be on in 2 months.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:13 am

I wanted to buy myself a PS Vita for my birthday but according to online inventories there aren't any in stock in the entire city :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:58 pm

This board hasn't seen activity in almost a week
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:06 pm

COC is the same night as Sepultura. Hoping the shitty venue that has Sepultura drags it on like they usually do.

Also, I think I may have a gluten allergy. :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:53 pm

biertroll wrote:COC is the same night as Sepultura. Hoping the shitty venue that has Sepultura drags it on like they usually do.

Never been to LVCS and never knew it was one of the shittier venues in Vegas. Ah well, going there for 2 shows this month.
    2015: 6511
    2016: 7455
    2020: 3240
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 am

biertroll wrote:COC is the same night as Sepultura. Hoping the shitty venue that has Sepultura drags it on like they usually do.

That sucks, if only because you won't be able to drink beer :(

Worry not about the food though, I've been eating a primal/paleo diet since I moved out last year and it's pretty great.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:41 am

biertroll wrote:Also, I think I may have a gluten allergy. :bitch:

That sucks donkey balls when you're a beer drinker. Not that many good options available.
    Well, according to the Swedish celiac association Corona is gluten free. You can drink that onbroad. :beerwink:

I just tasted a Czech gluten free beer Celia Dark on Saturday in Warsaw. A surprisingly tasty dark lager. Nice sweet-ish, malty taste. Way better than their pale lager that is rather bland. Also according to Carlsberg Polska their beers Okocim and Harnas are almost completely gluten free (both have 3 ppm of gluten in them, when 20 ppm is usually considered safe).
    Best completely gluten free beer (so no wheat, barley or rye in it) I've ever had is the British Green's IPA. The same brewery's Dry-hopped Lager is also quite nice. Of the ones that are either naturally super low on gluten or where gluten has been "removed" with an enzyme, I think Mikkeller's I Wish IPA is my favourite. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:36 am

I'll probably be in Orlando when Black Sabbath plays Calgary

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
  • Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:43 pm

Just finished the first week of my second job which offers weekly pay but it turns out I don't get paid for this week's hours until next week. :evil:
    2025:

2024 Gigs: Tyr&Trollfest-/-Korpiklaani-/-Firewind-/-Kamelot-/-Exhumed-/-AmonAmarth

Wishlist: AdornedBrood-/-Alestorm-/-Arcturus-/-Arkona-/-Arsis-/-Artension-/-BeastInBlack-/-Blackguard-/-BlackMessiah-/-Borknagar-/-Carcass-/-CarpathianForest-/-CircleIICircle-/-Crownshift-/-Cruachan-/-Cryptosis-/-Dalriada-/-DerWegEinerFreiheit-/-DimmuBorgir-/-Einherjer-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Enslaved-/-Equilibrium-/-Falconer-/-Falkenbach-/-Fejd-/-Feuerschwanz-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Firewind-/-FleshgodApocalypse-/-Folkearth-/-Forefather-/-Gåte-/-Glittertind-/-Gorguts-/-Haggard-/-HarakiriForTheSky-/-Heidevolk-/-Isengard-/-JonOlivasPain-/-Kampfar-/-KingOfAsgard-/-KivimetsanDruidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Krisiun-/-LornaShore-/-Lumsk-/-Manegarm-/-Metsatoll-/-Mithotyn-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Necrophagist-/-Nightwish-/-OfTheWandAndTheMoon-/-Otyg-/-Primordial-/-RiotV-/-RottingChrist-/-Sabaton-/-Savatage-/-SevenSpires-/-Skalmold-/-Skiltron-/-Skyforger-/-Sodom-/-Solstafir-/-Spellblast-/-SpiritsOfFire-/-SteelPanther-/-Svartsot-/-Swashbuckle-/-Testament-/-TheBlackDahliaMurder-/-TheHaunted-/-Thorondir-/-Thyrfing-/-ToxicHolocaust-/-Trollfest-/-Turisas-/-Tyr-/-Ulver-/-Varg-/-Verikalpa-/-Vintersorg-/-Warmen-/-Wintersun-/-Wolfchant
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:30 am

Daenerys wrote:Why do they make the back cover of cell phones IMPOSSIBLE to remove? I dropped my phone and now the screen is just a pixelated snowstorm and I can't get the battery out to reset it or turn it off :cry: :evil:

try pressing the Power button together with either the volume button, or the selection button or what its called
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:25 pm

My friend at work, who has been some of the little company I ever got at local metal shows, took a flight out of the country today to work abroad for at minimum one year. I've been careful not to be mushy about it because I didn't want to cry, but it sucks. It really sucks. I need a new bar buddy. :cry:
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:50 am

Epica had to drop out of their current North American tour

• Jotunheimr
    Midshipman

by Jotunheimr » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:49 pm

I got a notification from the 70K bands app only to find no new bands :(
    2025:

• biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:08 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    biertroll wrote:Also, I think I may have a gluten allergy. :bitch:

That sucks donkey balls when you're a beer drinker. Not that many good options available.
    Well, according to the Swedish celiac association Corona is gluten free. You can drink that onbroad. :beerwink:

And leave all the Chimay for everyone else?! :lol:

I think this has been going on for awhile but I never noticed until MDF. I only eat steak during the cruise and only drink Corona (and Chimay and others but mainly Corona) so I didn't notice.

Corona isn't gluten free but with some special magic during the brewing process I imagine gluten is removed. A friend who's celiac recommended Corona to me because it doesn't kill her and so far so good.

Although I found out that I have absolutely no allergies, no celiac, the doctor diagnosed me with gastritis. Short version, I love beer and should probably abstain from all alcohol, gluten & dairy until my stomach decides otherwise.

Abstaining is a bit hard, even if it is Corona. :lol:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:14 pm

Greens Dark Ale has been my favorite so far but it looks like I should save up and start brewing my own soon. There's only one GF stout in the US so far that I've seen, made in NY but not distributed. I'd love to try it. Love stouts.

I have two beer tattoos! Can't drink beer!! Wtf :bitch:

Deck ? 2020
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:24 am

I found an excellent dark lager that's gluten free in Warsaw. Celia Dark, a Czech beer. Their pale lager isn't that good, but the dark one was awesome. I need to bring a couple of those for my sister next time I go to Warsaw (in early November).

And yes, while Corona is practically gluten free, there are traces of it. Because it's partly made of corn, there's not that much barley used. And since it's really pale, almost colourless, it's obvious there's not much malts in the beer. I compiled a list of gluten free beers that I've tasted here in Europe. I'll try and post it here soon, in case you find any of those on that side of the pond. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:23 pm

:deathhorns:

Thank you so much. I feel so limited in life. I feel bad for those with actual gluten allergies and celiac. There is really nothing good to drink aside from Groundbreaker in Portland that I've found.

After all of this has happened I feel like I want to start a Brewery that's hypoallergenic. Nothing messed up used. After reading so much there's such a huge market and sadly a lot of other people with actual allergies and sensitivity to different things. Even being put for a small portion of time in this qualification, I understand now. It's bullshit other people can't be accommodated.

Deck ? 2020
  • Phoenix
    Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:15 am

I care too much about my work. I made a mistake that in hindsight is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of mistakes I could have made, but I've been beating myself up about it since.

RTFM, everyone. Like, cover to cover.

Survivor:
    Out for 2023
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:02 am

The Volvo is getting her winter wheels and tires tomorrow... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

But, wow, is it fun in the snow to drive!
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:05 am

Oooh,,, and I am on my 29th day of work straight..........

:shock:

hahaha
    9 Time Vet.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:19 am

Jaimie38 wrote:But, wow, is it fun in the snow to drive!

I'm anxiously waiting for winter. Driving on snow is sooo much fun indeed. It's supposed to go below zero Celsius during nights for the rest of the week here in the South too, so we might just get an early winter.
    Wishlist:
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:26 am

Jaimie38 wrote: The Volvo is getting her winter wheels and tires tomorrow... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Oooh,,, and I am on my 29th day of work straight..........

:shock:

hahaha

Lol... when we were at Progpower I was talking to Jake and I was like "Does Jaimie have snow yet?" :mrgreen:

Also, you're crazy! I've been working 6 out of 7, 8 out of 10 stretches for the last couple months and I hate it, how on earth are you doing 29 straight?!
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:51 am

I saw Jake's pics on Book face--you are looking radiant as ever

:beerwink:

29 days is nothing---November -Decemeber most years I'll clock 35-40
    9 Time Vet.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:06 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I saw Jake's pics on Book face--you are looking radiant as ever

:beerwink:

29 days is nothing---November -Decemeber most years I'll clock 35-40

Awww thanks :oops: Since I'm not on EvilBook I'll take your word for it!

About to begin an 8 out of 10 stretch tomorrow, ugh. Although I did just have 6 in a row off so I really shouldn't complain!
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 am

Phoenix wrote:I care too much about my work. I made a mistake that in hindsight is pretty trivial in the grand scheme of mistakes I could have made, but I've been beating myself up about it since.

RTFM, everyone. Like, cover to cover.

Haha I was coming here to post pretty much exactly this. Also night shift can go to hell.
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:17 am

Jaimie38 wrote:The Volvo is getting her winter wheels and tires tomorrow... :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

What model Volvo do you have?
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:29 am

I think he has a baby Volvo, the S60. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:41 am

Memnoch wrote:I think he has a baby Volvo, the S60. :beerwink:

I'd kill for one of the new S60s particularly a polestar one :ugeek: a girl can dream ...
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:48 am

I have a 2014 Volvo S60 R-Design with KPAX Performance Exhaust, Brembo discs, and I did buy the 19"Polestar wheels for summer time. :D
    9 Time Vet.
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I have a 2014 Volvo S60 R-Design with KPAX Performance Exhaust, Brembo discs, and I did buy the 19"Polestar wheels for summer time. :D

It doesn't snow here so I have no concept of summer and winter wheels!

Sounds like you've got a nice little machine there I'm a tad jealous! (Is it blue too?!)

I have always driven volvos - except I have a Ford focus at the moment (turbo with a Volvo engine ;) I'm looking at ditching it for an S60 in the next year or two. .. they are just such a nice car! Also we have had fun following Volvo in the V8 supercars.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:33 am

Loki-motive wrote:
    It doesn't snow here so I have no concept of summer and winter wheels!

Sounds like you've got a nice little machine there I'm a tad jealous! (Is it blue too?!)

I have always driven volvos - except I have a Ford focus at the moment (turbo with a Volvo engine ;) I'm looking at ditching it for an S60 in the next year or two. .. they are just such a nice car! Also we have had fun following Volvo in the V8 supercars.

As I am at work, I can't load any pics. But it's black, with tint,black mirror caps,black wheels. Helps I work at a Volvo dealership lol. My previous car was a Pontiac G8 GT( which is a re-badged Holden Commodore, so I also love watching the V8 Supercar series. I had in the the past worn a Holden Racing shirt on the cruise. Good way to meet Australians!
    9 Time Vet.
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:13 pm

Sounds like quite a beast :D
    I'm not a big fan of commodores but I'd be happy for holden to win over those cheating fords!
    I would be very amused to see some one without an Australian accent wearing a HRT shirt haha!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:20 pm

9 Time Vet.
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:02 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Image

This pleases me greatly!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:58 am

IT has crashed all my work systems.Awesome.

Daylight savings and a month change is a real pain in the ass to someone who has 7 watches... like me...

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:06 am

My car needs a new engine :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Jaimie, do you happen to have a spare D5244T4 lying around?
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    70k 2018 M.I.A.
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chontaraz-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Tristania-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Accept-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Аркона-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Brothers.of.Metal-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Delain-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dragony-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Eluveitie-/-Elvenking-/-Ensiferum-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Gloryhammer-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heidevolk-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kalmah-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-MaYaN-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Rage-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-Subway.to.Sally-/-SuidAkrA-/-Svartsot-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-Twilight.Force-/-Týr-/-U.D.O.-/-Van.Canto-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Visions.of.Atlantis-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:07 am

Speedy wrote:My car needs a new engine :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Jaimie, do you happen to have a spare D5244T4 lying around?

Sorry,, no diesels are sold in Canada..
    9 Time Vet.
Post Reply 8697 posts