Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Random bitching thread

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:48 pm

i'm still dealing with hundreds of dollars in water and sewer bills from my cat sitter oming over and using my toilet and getting the handle "stuck" so that the whole time nick and i were on 70000 tons, my water was running. cost me hundreds....
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:don't ever order anything from this company:

fromyouflowers.com

they fucked up and did NOT send my stepmother her bouquet for her 60th birthday - REAL nice. i am sure i look like daughter of the fucking year telling her to expect a bouquet on saturday and then it doesn't show. they promised to get it to her monday with a note of apology. still nothing. and nothing today. i have NEVER had a problem with ProFlowers.com! that will teach me for switching companies just because of a coupon, and it was only saving me $5. i had BETTER get my money back from these clowns. i will certainly remain loyal to proflowers! they know what they're doing over there.

i'm really bummed and upset that my stepmom couldn't have her flowers. luckily i sent her another present that she got, but this was her big 6-0, and this really sucks.

of course that's nothing compared to the IRS sending me a nasty gram about screwing up something in my 2010 taxes. of course, a fine and interest to be charged to me even though what i did was an accident...right after i pay for our tickets to barge. yeah and the $6000 sewer bill! i have no money right now, fucking hell!

so much shit is happening that i've been upset, not enough to cry, but now i'm losing my voice....been on too many phone calls for NONSENSE.

JUST BE OVER, stressful week! FUCK YOU!

i should not be this worked up after yoga....i was calm til i saw this flower horseshit....how easy is it to put some fucking flowers on someone's porch, my word.

Goddamn that is a load of horseshit! want me to CUT THEM???

Hope your week goes by faster and smoother

Yes, i would LOVE for you to cut their flowers off! LOL
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 am

gnoff wrote:My realty agent haven't said a thing to me, including not letting me know the house was out for sale.

So emailed him and asked what's up and when will there be open house and all that, since it was talk about this Sunday.

Now he wants to have it next Sunday starting at 1200.
    I said no, that's too early and he writes back "so you feel like sleeping in, well taht time usually is a good time..."

Fucker, he told me most likely this damn Sunday was the one and I've kept the whole weekend open for it, now without telling me he wants it one week later and patronizes me for not wanting to have it all ready to show on a damn Sunday at 1200.

I have a visitor that weekend, and we have a beer tasting planned (not at my house, but still) for Saturday and I can pretty much guarantee that we won't be home before 4 am Sunday.
    Don't think it should smell like old hangover in the place when he shows it.

I give this fucker tons of money, youäd think he'd keep me informed or at least try adn be nice to me...

How the hell did you choose this guy?! Did you have several people coming over and look at the apartment because you chose that particular one? Or did he give you a better impression when you met him?
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:41 am

It is 6:41AM and I still haven't fallen asleep.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:It is 6:41AM and I still haven't fallen asleep.

Stressed about the move n stuff? :(
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 am

gnoff wrote:Much much much better impression when I met him.

After I signed the exclusive contract he sort of turned into a mute asshole...

What a dick :( Well, good luck! I really hope that the house will be sold quickly in spite of him being so unprofessional!

We are going to sell our apartment soon, but we'll do it by ourselves this time. Instead of paying an agency, we'll keep the money for 70k :cheers:
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

Beer and bananas!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 am

that sucks so bad, what an asshole.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 am

WizardBeast wrote:

that sucks so bad, what an asshole.

It does. I think you need to go to his office and give him the ol'
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 am

MadameLePink wrote:

What a dick :( Well, good luck! I really hope that the house will be sold quickly in spite of him being so unprofessional!

We are going to sell our apartment soon, but we'll do it by ourselves this time. Instead of paying an agency, we'll keep the money for 70k :cheers:

sounds awesome! good luck when the time comes.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:49 am

My parents were supposed land in Calgary from Hawaii (and Vancouver) at 11:19, and they weren't on the flight. Due to privacy laws the airport people can't tell us whether or not they even got on a plane in Hawaii, which flight it was, how long it was delayed, yada yada ANYTHING. Right now we just have our fingers crossed that their on this other flight that's supposed to land at 3:15. No contact from my parents either. I'm a little worried... :?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Stained Class wrote:My parents were supposed land in Calgary from Hawaii (and Vancouver) at 11:19, and they weren't on the flight. Due to privacy laws the airport people can't tell us whether or not they even got on a plane in Hawaii, which flight it was, how long it was delayed, yada yada ANYTHING. Right now we just have our fingers crossed that their on this other flight that's supposed to land at 3:15. No contact from my parents either. I'm a little worried... :?

Yikes! That's really scary. They can't give you anything? What kind of law is that? I hope everything is okay.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:03 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:My parents were supposed land in Calgary from Hawaii (and Vancouver) at 11:19, and they weren't on the flight. Due to privacy laws the airport people can't tell us whether or not they even got on a plane in Hawaii, which flight it was, how long it was delayed, yada yada ANYTHING. Right now we just have our fingers crossed that their on this other flight that's supposed to land at 3:15. No contact from my parents either. I'm a little worried... :?

Yikes! That's really scary. They can't give you anything? What kind of law is that? I hope everything is okay.

Yeah I'm sure they're fine. My parents are really bad at communication so they're probably gonna land in a couple hours and call us and be like "Oh hey how's it going?" and then me and my sister will proceed to freak out at them. I checked the vancouver airport page and there was a flight from Honolulu that was delayed 4 hours and 20 minutes, I'm guessing that's the one they were on. If that's the case though they did have 4 hours and 20 minutes to ya know TELL US. :lol:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Yeah I'm sure they're fine. My parents are really bad at communication so they're probably gonna land in a couple hours and call us and be like "Oh hey how's it going?" and then me and my sister will proceed to freak out at them. I checked the vancouver airport page and there was a flight from Honolulu that was delayed 4 hours and 20 minutes, I'm guessing that's the one they were on. If that's the case though they did have 4 hours and 20 minutes to ya know TELL US. :lol:

That gives you four hours and 20 minutes more to throw a rager at the house! :party:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:That gives you four hours and 20 minutes more to throw a rager at the house! :party:

Some people have jobs :P
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:That gives you four hours and 20 minutes more to throw a rager at the house! :party:

Some people have jobs :P

Weirdos :P
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Stained Class wrote:

family stuff and dreading leaving my job
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:38 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:

family stuff and dreading leaving my job

Have you ever moved away before? A lot of times it seems a lot harder than it really is. I had never lived anywhere but my parents' house in central Mexico when I got the job in Arizona, where i didn't know a single person or have anyone near by and thought leaving would be really difficult but in the end it was surprisingly easy.

Worst case scenario, you can always go back, right? Seems like they like you at your job, so they'd probably let you back if worst comes to worst.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Have you ever moved away before? A lot of times it seems a lot harder than it really is. I had never lived anywhere but my parents' house in central Mexico when I got the job in Arizona, where i didn't know a single person or have anyone near by and thought leaving would be really difficult but in the end it was surprisingly easy.

Worst case scenario, you can always go back, right? Seems like they like you at your job, so they'd probably let you back if worst comes to worst.

Yea they would take me back as a sales associate (not as a manager, my current job) since we're training my replacement and he's going to be full-time (I was only part-time).
    I'm just dreading leaving it because it's the only job I've ever had that I really LOVED. And I think I'll be lucky if my next job is half as fulfilling as the one I have now.
    It's really the family stuff that's driving me nuts. My family is pissing me off to no end.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:15 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Have you ever moved away before? A lot of times it seems a lot harder than it really is. I had never lived anywhere but my parents' house in central Mexico when I got the job in Arizona, where i didn't know a single person or have anyone near by and thought leaving would be really difficult but in the end it was surprisingly easy.

Yea they would take me back as a sales associate (not as a manager, my current job) since we're training my replacement and he's going to be full-time (I was only part-time).
    I'm just dreading leaving it because it's the only job I've ever had that I really LOVED. And I think I'll be lucky if my next job is half as fulfilling as the one I have now.
    It's really the family stuff that's driving me nuts. My family is pissing me off to no end.

Understandable. Hopefully you'll find a job you like and the family will come around.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:

Stupid families. I'm so glad it got to the point where my family realized I was gonna do what I wanted to do and to just roll with it. They still get surprised when I just randomly say I'm going to do something on short notice :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:05 am

I left home at 20 for college on the other side of the country, jumped in my car and was gone 7 years before I saw any of my family( not a big momma's boy :lol: ) I didn't know anyone or have any family near by. Never got homesick or anything.

Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant

by MadameLePink » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

:lol:
    I had some similar happen to me while playing volleyball during a field trip with my work a few years ago. Ooops... Fortunatelly I had a jumper I could tie around my waist to hide the problem area :D

Beer and bananas!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:04 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

Oh man :lol: :lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:13 am

Jaimie38 wrote:I left home at 20 for college on the other side of the country, jumped in my car and was gone 7 years before I saw any of my family( not a big momma's boy :lol: ) I didn't know anyone or have any family near by. Never got homesick or anything.

Damn, I just split the crotch of my pants at work when I bent down to pick some parts for the shop! Feeling a little "breezy" at the moment and still 4 hrs of work!

How the hell did you get into college? :shock: Nice job on the pants :lol:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:49 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:I left home at 20 for college on the other side of the country, jumped in my car and was gone 7 years before I saw any of my family( not a big momma's boy :lol: ) I didn't know anyone or have any family near by. Never got homesick or anything.

*spits coffee on keyboard* :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:

I actually went to a school that is the only one in Canada that had my program, so get a job ya smartass!

9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:16 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

I actually went to a school that is the only one in Canada that had my program, so get a job ya smartass!

The program involved beer, didn't it? :P
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm

Damn I miss school.

:shots:
    9 Time Vet.
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:50 pm

I did a lot of really stupid things this weekend. Including not stretching properly before playing football tonight, my legs feel like death. But yay for scoring two touchdowns!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Damn I miss school.

:shots:

haha not me, i think i drank more in my late 20s than i ever did in my early 20s. well, i didnt have any money then!
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:51 pm

Sprouts are gross.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Have chills in my teeth when I chew due to too much lime and chili on my jicama, but damn it was good
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:52 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Have chills in my teeth when I chew due to too much lime and chili on my jicama, but damn it was good

chu crazy, mang!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:02 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Have chills in my teeth when I chew due to too much lime and chili on my jicama, but damn it was good

chu crazy, mang!

It was delicious! But yeah, me's a masochist :lol:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:04 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Sprouts are gross.

Eat your vegetables my Alaskan power metal princess, you need to be in top form for the damage we'll do when you visit for the Marduk show :party:

I taste a small bit of glorious freedom, a hope to uncomplicate my dastardly love life and about 30 seconds later I fall into a giant pile of complications. Grrr. I'm going to become a nun. An atheist nun. That worships death and thrash metal gods of old and new. Yes. I think this is what they call an epiphany, as well as a plan :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 pm

vikingbitch wrote:

Eat your vegetables my Alaskan power metal princess, you need to be in top form for the damage we'll do when you visit for the Marduk show :party:

I taste a small bit of glorious freedom, a hope to uncomplicate my dastardly love life and about 30 seconds later I fall into a giant pile of complications. Grrr. I'm going to become a nun. An atheist nun. That worships death and thrash metal gods of old and new. Yes. I think this is what they call an epiphany, as well as a plan :lol:

it sounds like your new plan requires a lot of.....

BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:14 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:

it sounds like your new plan requires a lot of.....

BATTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am completely okay with that. Ladies thread, prepare to be SPAMMED :wank:

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:23 pm

yay, i like how people post lots of hot blonde guys in there....
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue May 01, 2012 7:56 am

I added a bunch of music yesterday, including Running Wild's new album (just out of curiousity). The album shuffler on my ipod picked it and I went "wth, why do I have Billy Idol on my ipod? Oh....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
    Worst day ever.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 01, 2012 9:05 am

Stained Class wrote:I added a bunch of music yesterday, including Running Wild's new album (just out of curiousity). The album shuffler on my ipod picked it and I went "wth, why do I have Billy Idol on my ipod? Oh....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
    Worst day ever.

That album is terrible.
Post Reply 8697 posts