Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    mooyagi
    Captain

Re: Random bitching thread

by mooyagi » Sun May 20, 2012 5:14 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:While sleeping 11 hours is my rejoice, the headache it came with is not :evil:. Oh well

You can be such a stereotype sometimes :lol:

I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:While sleeping 11 hours is my rejoice, the headache it came with is not :evil:. Oh well

That's not even in Mexico! those are Saguaros!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun May 20, 2012 9:27 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

That's not even in Mexico! those are Saguaros!

I seem to recall quite a few Mexicans in places that have saguaros ;)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun May 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Only so we can improve the surroundings ;)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun May 20, 2012 11:28 pm

I caught cold during the skölstastic weekend with Laura and Fredrik. Even if we downed lots of vodka on Friday night I still got sick.
    Other than that, the weekend was awesome and I should head over to the rejoicing thread.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon May 21, 2012 5:34 pm

Memnoch wrote:I caught cold during the skölstastic weekend with Laura and Fredrik. Even if we downed lots of vodka on Friday night I still got sick.
    Other than that, the weekend was awesome and I should head over to the rejoicing thread.

Don't you just hate it when your vodka fails? :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon May 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Bitch of the day:

It was 107ºF (almost 42ºC) according to my car today :roll:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon May 21, 2012 10:43 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:I caught cold during the skölstastic weekend with Laura and Fredrik. Even if we downed lots of vodka on Friday night I still got sick.

Yeah, should've known already when the vodka made us listen to The Cardigans at 5am with the volume cranked up to 11. The neighbors must've loved me and Fredrik. :lol:
    I'm feeling a bit better today though.
    Wishlist:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 am

I love that your way of fending or warding off a cold is copious amounts of vodka :lol: Sounds like a great time you guys had!

Feel better!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 22, 2012 7:02 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Bitch of the day:

:shock: That's unbearable. Glad I wasn't there for that :lol: Then again, it's been hot in NH too. Almost forgot how much humid weather sucks.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue May 22, 2012 7:37 am

vikingbitch wrote:

I love that your way of fending or warding off a cold is copious amounts of vodka :lol:

You make it sound like there's another way for it? :?

Actually we were quite drunk on Friday night, not only because we downed lots of beer and two liters of vodka that night, but because one 0,5 liter vodka bottle was 80% vodka. :lol: No wonder some of the drinks tasted a bit strong. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue May 22, 2012 9:35 am

mooyagi wrote:

:shock: That's unbearable. Glad I wasn't there for that :lol: Then again, it's been hot in NH too. Almost forgot how much humid weather sucks.

dood, humidity is hell on earth! how long you there?
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

Yeah, should've known already when the vodka made us listen to The Cardigans at 5am with the volume cranked up to 11. The neighbors must've loved me and Fredrik. :lol:
    I'm feeling a bit better today though.

Haha ugh! Good that you're feeling better today :D
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:34 pm

mooyagi wrote:

It was just as hit again today. Ugh! I will say I'll take this dry heat over humid heat any day
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:42 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

It was just as hit again today. Ugh! I will say I'll take this dry heat over humid heat any day

You guys have to stop sending all of your HEAT our way. It’s too early in the season for the heat and the dryness that we are having and it’s all due to a Southwesterly High pressure system that is coming out of AZ plus the pollen count is so high I can’t even go outside and I have been sick the last couple of days. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
    Being sick and having seasonal allergies when it’s HOT really bites!! :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:46 pm

That does suck! What have them temps been?
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Tue May 22, 2012 5:53 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:That does suck! What have them temps been?

They have only been in the low 90's which normally is not bad but coupled with strong winds and very dry air and no clouds it just plain HOT, especially in the evening.I get more sensitive to the heat, the sun, everything, when my allergies go into overdrive. Everything is brighter, louder, and I'm more irritated. :bitch: :D
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Michael D. wrote:

They have only been in the low 90's which normally is not bad but coupled with strong winds and very dry air and no clouds it just plain HOT, especially in the evening.I get more sensitive to the heat, the sun, everything, when my allergies go into overdrive. Everything is brighter, louder, and I'm more irritated. :bitch: :D

Ah. Gotta say, now that I've been here almost 5 years I find the 90's pretty bearable, but before living here I found it horrible, do I get ya. We have a breeze here, but it's hot. Not exactly a help :lol:. Hope it cools off for ya!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 22, 2012 7:09 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

dood, humidity is hell on earth! how long you there?

I have no idea. A few weeks at least.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

Ah. Gotta say, now that I've been here almost 5 years I find the 90's pretty bearable, but before living here I found it horrible, do I get ya. We have a breeze here, but it's hot. Not exactly a help :lol:. Hope it cools off for ya!

Yeah, not exactly a cooling breeze out there :shock:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 am

Memnoch wrote:I'm feeling a bit better today though.

And a lot worse today. Well, I have plans of going out on Friday night to see Before the Dawn and Lunar Path, so another vodka treatment might be in order. Oh, we're going out on Saturday with a friend who also loves IPAs. Surely hops will scare the cold away! :D
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 23, 2012 1:50 am

17C here today, should go up to 22C on Friday. The temperature goes down to 5-10C during the nights, so not really a summery weather yet here.
    Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 23, 2012 7:14 am

Memnoch wrote:17C here today, should go up to 22C on Friday. The temperature goes down to 5-10C during the nights, so not really a summery weather yet here.

This weekend is Memorial Day Weekend in the US. In the Northeast, that means the unofficial start of summer. Going to be in the 30sC here.
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Wed May 23, 2012 8:22 am

gnoff wrote:I was just gone for 2 hours from home

in that time one of my nice neighbours have gone into my yard and helped themselves to almost all of my rhubarbs, neatly cut them off

broad daylight, middle of the day, just walked into someones yard with their knife and stolen things

had they offered to cut my lawn I wouldn't care

fucking rhubarbs are available t the store 3 minutes walk for 5 USD per kilo, not exactly expensive, but apparently these ppl seems to think my things are free for them...

well yeah your moving that means all you shit is fair game now. also fresh from the plant beats store bought any day
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 am

CaptOblivious wrote:

in that time one of my nice neighbours have gone into my yard and helped themselves to almost all of my rhubarbs, neatly cut them off

broad daylight, middle of the day, just walked into someones yard with their knife and stolen things

fucking rhubarbs are available t the store 3 minutes walk for 5 USD per kilo, not exactly expensive, but apparently these ppl seems to think my things are free for them...

well yeah your moving that means all you shit is fair game now. also fresh from the plant beats store bought any day

Were you there when it was happening? If you know who it is, you should visit one day with a gift of rhubarbs you bought from the store. Tell them aplologetically, "I was going to offer some from my garden, but someone took them all when I wasn't looking. Luckily the store has some for real cheap."
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:

Were you there when it was happening? If you know who it is, you should visit one day with a gift of rhubarbs you bought from the store. Tell them aplologetically, "I was going to offer some from my garden, but someone took them all when I wasn't looking. Luckily the store has some for real cheap."

:lol: That would be awesome
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 pm

i'm too stressed right now....cramming all the synth parts for 8 songs into my head to be recorded in the studio on Tuesday, and of course my mother-in-law is visiting this weekend, so i have to entertain instead of practice the whole time as i'd like, so i keep practicing at stupid times like late at night, making me get into work late and then stay late and then practice even fucking later each night.

could skip karate practice to do music but i can't because i'm testing for my next rank in a few weeks and need practice there as well.

already missing two days of work for music, and would love to take more time off but then i won't have enough vacation time for travel. also supposed to start my veggie garden but when the hell am i gonna do that?

too much shit this month! i cannot wait for June, then i'll be done with my tracking for the new band (seriously like very few days to learn so many songs, if i didn't have to also work and do everything else i'm doing). then i'll focus on karate stuff and test on June 16th (test is supposed to be 3-5 hours long at least, but of course since i have no TIME, i don't have time to do endurance training right now just interval training and shit that doesn't take long). then who knows if i'll be asked to interview for the director position at work, but obviously i'll need to prepare for that! i'm just way too busy with music, work, karate, family, housework, pretty much everything.

sleep is being weaseled out of my schedule, too.

then at the end of june i'll fly to helsinki...where i will meet up with lots of you forumites, but PLEASE please do not expect my brain to work! i might just be a zombie the whole time by then! i'll hold up my band schedule, and you guys can just turn me in the direction of the correct stage and i'll go watch the bands i wanna see while drooling... :| :| :|

:stagger: <---will look like this but just out of sheer exhaustion.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed May 23, 2012 12:24 pm

Damn Rhia, that's a hell of a lot you've got going for you! Good luck dealing with it all :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed May 23, 2012 12:33 pm

WizardBeast wrote:then at the end of june i'll fly to helsinki...where i will meet up with lots of you forumites, but PLEASE please do not expect my brain to work! i might just be a zombie the whole time by then! i'll hold up my band schedule, and you guys can just turn me in the direction of the correct stage and i'll go watch the bands i wanna see while drooling...

Don't worry, based on last weekend - well, any weekend actually - none of our brains are functioning either. :lol:

Oh, you're late on the zombie thing. The was a zombie walk in Helsinki just last weekend:

And good luck with everything. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed May 23, 2012 12:35 pm

wow, Finns make excellent photogenic Zombies!

And thanks Ville and Joey...i'll do my best!

of course when anyone comes to visit i also get neurotic about cleaning, so i have been spending a lot of time doing that too, in between the other shit i'm doing. i even hired a cleaning lady but she missed stuff so i'm all freaking out about that....blah....
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 23, 2012 7:46 pm

Damn BBud! So much going on! Hopefully you will get a break very soon! If not it may be wise to force a break, sometimes it's just too much!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Memnoch wrote:17C here today, should go up to 22C on Friday. The temperature goes down to 5-10C during the nights, so not really a summery weather yet here.

gnoff wrote:already way before 11 am we have 24C (75F) and it'll get up to 27C (81F) later

Had this for a few days, and in my house this means it'll get up to about 33C (91F) inside, and even when I'm not sick I think that sucks

Sweden's supposed to be cold!

:bitch:

Wimps! That's practically sweater weather :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Thu May 24, 2012 6:50 pm

WizardBeast wrote:i'm too stressed right now....cramming all the synth parts for 8 songs into my head to be recorded in the studio on Tuesday, and of course my mother-in-law is visiting this weekend, so i have to entertain instead of practice the whole time as i'd like, so i keep practicing at stupid times like late at night, making me get into work late and then stay late and then practice even fucking later each night.

could skip karate practice to do music but i can't because i'm testing for my next rank in a few weeks and need practice there as well.

already missing two days of work for music, and would love to take more time off but then i won't have enough vacation time for travel. also supposed to start my veggie garden but when the hell am i gonna do that?

too much shit this month! i cannot wait for June, then i'll be done with my tracking for the new band (seriously like very few days to learn so many songs, if i didn't have to also work and do everything else i'm doing). then i'll focus on karate stuff and test on June 16th (test is supposed to be 3-5 hours long at least, but of course since i have no TIME, i don't have time to do endurance training right now just interval training and shit that doesn't take long). then who knows if i'll be asked to interview for the director position at work, but obviously i'll need to prepare for that! i'm just way too busy with music, work, karate, family, housework, pretty much everything.

sleep is being weaseled out of my schedule, too.

then at the end of june i'll fly to helsinki...where i will meet up with lots of you forumites, but PLEASE please do not expect my brain to work! i might just be a zombie the whole time by then! i'll hold up my band schedule, and you guys can just turn me in the direction of the correct stage and i'll go watch the bands i wanna see while drooling... :| :| :|

:stagger: <---will look like this but just out of sheer exhaustion.

You are such an Over-Achiever. :heavydrink: :cheers:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 24, 2012 6:56 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

gnoff wrote:already way before 11 am we have 24C (75F) and it'll get up to 27C (81F) later

Had this for a few days, and in my house this means it'll get up to about 33C (91F) inside, and even when I'm not sick I think that sucks

Sweden's supposed to be cold!

:bitch:

Wimps! That's practically sweater weather :lol:

try spending our winter here, then take this change :P

Though the good thing about cold is you can always bundle up more. Not to say I wouldn't be a total wimp over there I. Winter :lol:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 pm

friends at MDF informed me Agalloch played their full set with only songs from 1st 2 releases... I'm very jealous of this... though still wouldn't be justification for the cost of goin' since I only like maybe 4 of the bands
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon May 28, 2012 6:59 pm

Well, now that I have 2 jobs I will have very little time to share with my fellow forurmites. :cry:
    I know some will be rejoicing. :D
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue May 29, 2012 5:01 am

Had to try and explain the Venturi effect to an old HPAC planning technician over the phone for an hour or so. How freaking hard is it to understand? And the guy has ben working in the field for several decades now, so one would think he'd understand at least the principles of flow measurement with a Venturi tube? Moron (and not in the good, Cuban, way).

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch:

Oh, in case someone wants to know what i'm bitching about: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venturi_effect
    Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed May 30, 2012 8:11 am

Michael D. wrote:Well, now that I have 2 jobs I will have very little time to share with my fellow forurmites. :cry:

haha no way! you'll be missed for sure with all of your nasty comments! good luck finding enough time to sleep Michael!
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed May 30, 2012 7:59 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:Well, now that I have 2 jobs I will have very little time to share with my fellow forurmites. :cry:

haha no way! you'll be missed for sure with all of your nasty comments! good luck finding enough time to sleep Michael!

I will sleep when I am dead and "It is better to burn-out than fade away". :cheers:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I will sleep when I am dead and "It is better to burn-out than fade away". :cheers:

Personally, I love sleep, but if not sleep will get ya around here more, then yay!
Post Reply 8697 posts