Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Random bitching thread

by WizardBeast » Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 am

Michael D. wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:Well, now that I have 2 jobs I will have very little time to share with my fellow forurmites. :cry:
    I know some will be rejoicing. :D

haha no way! you'll be missed for sure with all of your nasty comments! good luck finding enough time to sleep Michael!

I will sleep when I am dead and "It is better to burn-out than fade away". :cheers:

hahah nice def leppard quote, i use that one all the time too!

and yes i am a ridiculous over-achiever, pressuring myself like it's my business.

and no, it's not creative if you turn that into "pleasuring myself like it's my business" because i already thought of it.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:15 am

since i am lazy i am just gonna copy paste my FB status

if this twitteresque trending shit does not stop on my FB i am seriously tempted to kill my FB account. i do not care what movies most of you are watching at the very moment you watch them nore do i care if you if you watch some guy pop a god dammed zit.

also i am filled with an oddly strong totally undirectable rage over the past few days. almost every person i meet face to face i want to punch choke or kick in the head. usually if i sit down and play a first person shooter after work this calms me down but even thats not working. best part is this rage should hold over till some time in september when work calms down :evil:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:13 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:since i am lazy i am just gonna copy paste my FB status

if this twitteresque trending shit does not stop on my FB i am seriously tempted to kill my FB account. i do not care what movies most of you are watching at the very moment you watch them nore do i care if you if you watch some guy pop a god dammed zit.

Hence, why I quit that disease of a website.

CaptOblivious wrote:also i am filled with an oddly strong totally undirectable rage over the past few days. almost every person i meet face to face i want to punch choke or kick in the head. usually if i sit down and play a first person shooter after work this calms me down but even thats not working. best part is this rage should hold over till some time in september when work calms down :evil:

Welcome to my world, Capt. It comes from working in hotels and dealing with the general public. Try living in the states. :oops: May I suggest :smoking: ?

:twisted:

normally :smoking: was how i would deal with it in the past but the roomies i live with now are anti drugs and have said if i start back up again they will kick me to the curb so as such for now i shall seethe in bitter hatred and wait to see if i am getting my raise and if not time to find a new job.
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:06 am

your roommates sound uptight about herb! that sucks! good luck with the job stuff mate!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 am

I'm not on facebook very much so haven't noticed too much of that. I've only had fb since last year after the 2011 cruise - started an account mainly for keeping in touch with music friends....my fb friends are 100% people that I have a metal connection with (met them at festivals overseas, on the 70K cruises, are local metal friends, and so on). It's like my own little metal world apart from my non-metal friends and family). I don't think I'd ever delete my account, but I have found that it seems like it's the kind of thing one could easily get addicted to. I do pop on the news feed at random times (usually on my iPhone), and there are often fun and interesting things posted....but, for the most part, I've decided I just don't want to devote much time to that kinda thing. (plus, I already spend a lot (too much :lol: ) time here! :lol: )

CaptOblivious wrote:also i am filled with an oddly strong totally undirectable rage over the past few days. almost every person i meet face to face i want to punch choke or kick in the head. usually if i sit down and play a first person shooter after work this calms me down but even thats not working. best part is this rage should hold over till some time in september when work calms down :evil:

That doesn't sound good Capt! :? Sounds kinda serious actually and hope you can find a way to chill. Don't know you well enough to know what would work for you, but I know that if I ever start to feel crappy or angry, I sit and relax (deep breaths and all that), and concentrate very hard on the things that are positive in my life and/or the things that make me very happy....and fairly soon, my mind switches over to the better state. After years of doing this, it almost always works for me....it's like a mind control game. This is gonna sound all spacey new-age-ish and all (and I'm big into New Age* philosophy :P ) - but I think once you learn to control your thoughts in that way - it's really liberating and amazing. Hope things improve for you. :cheers:

And re the :smoking: - I used to get high a lot in my later teens and 20s (and loved it) - but it was always a celebratory kind of thing - not to escape from something negative. Using drugs & alcohol in that way is never a good thing in my view.

*I'm referring to this kind of New Age http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:57 am

also i am filled with an oddly strong totally undirectable rage over the past few days. almost every person i meet face to face i want to punch choke or kick in the head. usually if i sit down and play a first person shooter after work this calms me down but even thats not working. best part is this rage should hold over till some time in september when work calms down :evil:

I have phases like this, though it's usually just at work. Have you thought of joining some kind of sport that would allow you to take out the negative energy? Maybe kickboxing or something? Obviously if the problem is related to how people act at work, particularly if it's customers, this won't get rid of the problem, but maybe having an outlet for will help you cope with it better?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 am

WizardBeast wrote:your roommates sound uptight about herb! that sucks! good luck with the job stuff mate!

nah they are not really that uptight its just the place we are living right now is their brand new condo that they just bought this past december so i can understand them not wanting it around the home they own.
    Laura wrote:

I'm not on facebook very much so haven't noticed too much of that. I've only had fb since last year after the 2011 cruise - started an account mainly for keeping in touch with music friends....my fb friends are 100% people that I have a metal connection with (met them at festivals overseas, on the 70K cruises, are local metal friends, and so on). It's like my own little metal world apart from my non-metal friends and family). I don't think I'd ever delete my account, but I have found that it seems like it's the kind of thing one could easily get addicted to. I do pop on the news feed at random times (usually on my iPhone), and there are often fun and interesting things posted....but, for the most part, I've decided I just don't want to devote much time to that kinda thing. (plus, I already spend a lot (too much :lol: ) time here! :lol: )

That doesn't sound good Capt! :? Sounds kinda serious actually and hope you can find a way to chill. Don't know you well enough to know what would work for you, but I know that if I ever start to feel crappy or angry, I sit and relax (deep breaths and all that), and concentrate very hard on the things that are positive in my life and/or the things that make me very happy....and fairly soon, my mind switches over to the better state. After years of doing this, it almost always works for me....it's like a mind control game. This is gonna sound all spacey new-age-ish and all (and I'm big into New Age* philosophy :P ) - but I think once you learn to control your thoughts in that way - it's really liberating and amazing. Hope things improve for you. :cheers:

And re the :smoking: - I used to get high a lot in my later teens and 20s (and loved it) - but it was always a celebratory kind of thing - not to escape from something negative. Using drugs & alcohol in that way is never a good thing in my view.

for the most part that's the use of my facebook but i tend to just leave the window open so it looks like i am on there a lot more than i really technically am. more importantly i figured out how to kill the app that was causing me the facebook rage.

Now for the real life rage. i have been angry at everyone and everything for almost as long as i can remember its just a natural state of being for me. when i was younger they tried counseling and head shrinking it would have worked had it been a directed rage but its not i am just mad a large portion of the time. it has always been general and only very rarely directed at any one person. 99% of the time i can keep a lid on it and just relax calm down and walk away from whatever has set me off. i have found 4 things can work for me to relax 1) go into a silent room and just empty my head of all thought. 2) Music more correctly singing along to whatever is coming out of my ipod at that very moment and i do this most nights on my walk to work 45 minutes of belting out metal at the top of my lungs really calms me down. 3) video games usually first person multi player shooters there is something very relaxing about walking around a corner in a game and firing a rocket into someones face from point blank range :P and 4) :smoking: its not that it really calms me down it just makes me lazy as fuck and i could care less about what made me so pissed off in the first place.

Now after that the reason i was so pissed off last night was pretty simple. i work at a hotel on the front desk at night all alone so usually it is very quiet but last night we had a new bartender in and she was blasting rap and pop till well after 3am ( over half my shift ) and to top off all that shitty music my work is dependent on her finishing hers in a reasonable amount of time. at midnight i asked her to close off all open bills so i could do my work as i had a 2:30 am check out. i ended up taking her till 1:45 to post the 5 bills she had open which means i had to haul ass though my work possibly messing it all up and the best part is one of the rooms she closed to their was not allowing a preauth so we has a hotel could end up getting burnt for about $500.00.
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

Laura wrote:That doesn't sound good Capt! :? Sounds kinda serious actually and hope you can find a way to chill. Don't know you well enough to know what would work for you......

CaptOblivious wrote:Now for the real life rage. i have been angry at everyone and everything for almost as long as i can remember its just a natural state of being for me. when i was younger they tried counseling and head shrinking it would have worked had it been a directed rage but its not i am just mad a large portion of the time. it has always been general and only very rarely directed at any one person. 99% of the time i can keep a lid on it and just relax calm down and walk away from whatever has set me off.

Would not have guessed or anticipated that reply....of course, I barely know you (yet I recall we did finally meet at the after-party), but still surprising to read it, because you struck me as a very happy-go-lucky guy. I thought it was interesting that you used the term "natural state of being" and for "almost as long as I can remember." I bet each of us could come up with feelings or emotions that describe part of our own "natural state of being for almost as long as we can remember".....parts of our "hard wiring'" perhaps. Hope you continue to find what works for you in terms of relaxing/letting go of at least some of that anger and replacing it with peacefulness.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:12 am

sick with 102 fever and chills and aches and nausea yesterday, awful! stayed home from work again today since i had a fever last night, don't feel as bad, just headache and sore, fever gone for now. being sick is so boring.
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

WizardBeast wrote:sick with 102 fever and chills and aches and nausea yesterday, awful! stayed home from work again today since i had a fever last night, don't feel as bad, just headache and sore, fever gone for now. being sick is so boring.

:cry: Sorry that you are sick. Hope you feel better "SOON" :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:07 pm

WizardBeast wrote:sick with 102 fever and chills and aches and nausea yesterday, awful! stayed home from work again today since i had a fever last night, don't feel as bad, just headache and sore, fever gone for now. being sick is so boring.

Get better soon!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 pm

That sucks! Hope it goes away very quickly!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Don't wanna go on my walk :cry: but if I miss a day it'll all go to hell :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Had a 12.5 crazy hour work day, plus the 2 hr drive time. Me's exhausted! Still have to go on my walk to complete 10000 steps but at least I'm at 9236 so far. Almost got it just with work
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:13 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Had a 12.5 crazy hour work day, plus the 2 hr drive time. Me's exhausted! Still have to go on my walk to complete 10000 steps but at least I'm at 9236 so far. Almost got it just with work

Work, Meheecan, work :mrgreen:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:26 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Had a 12.5 crazy hour work day, plus the 2 hr drive time. Me's exhausted! Still have to go on my walk to complete 10000 steps but at least I'm at 9236 so far. Almost got it just with work

:P if someone plans on going on 70K, that someone is going to have to get a job veeeeeeery soon
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

:P if someone plans on going on 70K, that someone is going to have to get a job veeeeeeery soon

You quit your trabajo? :shock:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 am

Nope. I'm all set to go on 70K ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Nope. I'm all set to go on 70K ;)

Good! See you on broad :party:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 am

mooyagi wrote:

You find a sponsor all of a sudden? :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

oh shit, is THAT why you guys are stopping in Denver? well you're barking up the wrong tree, i'm broker than i've been in years right now LOL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Good! See you on broad :party:

oh shit, is THAT why you guys are stopping in Denver? well you're barking up the wrong tree, i'm broker than i've been in years right now LOL

Busted! I was hoping I could leave him there :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Laura wrote:

You know, you sound so Timothy Leary-ness. LOL
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:35 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Kick the free-loader to the curb. LOL
    Punt that boy! LOL
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:39 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    hahah nice def leppard quote, i use that one all the time too!

and yes i am a ridiculous over-achiever, pressuring myself like it's my business.

and no, it's not creative if you turn that into "pleasuring myself like it's my business" because i already thought of it.

LOL. I never thought of that but since you brought it up.
    How's it working for you, you know the pleasuring of yourself. LOL :wank:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Work, Meheecan, work :mrgreen:

Kick the free-loader to the curb. LOL
    Punt that boy! LOL

I'll keep him for now ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Speaking of sponsors, keep this up or I'll report you ;)
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:Kick the free-loader to the curb. LOL
    Punt that boy! LOL

I'll keep him for now ;)

:D :D :D
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 am

WizardBeast wrote:

Especially once I finish with your plumbing system :twisted:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Good! See you on broad :party:

Speaking of sponsors, keep this up or I'll report you ;)

Go right ahead. Wouldn't mind an all expense paid trip back to the wonderful country of Mexico
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Europe trip ends tonight so we have to head back to the shit ass states :bitch: :bitch:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    Laura wrote:

I think you mean Timothy Leary-esque or -ish. :lol: And yes, I'm *very* pro-drug use if one enters the experience with the right, positive frame of mind, that is, not to escape *anything* but to expand one's thought & enjoyment. Alcohol is the drug of choice of the western world, yet in so many ways, I think it is one of the most destructive (if not *the* most per capita) and causes so much pain to so many people. I think it all boils down to how one views and uses it. Re marijuana, mushrooms, LSD, MDA aka the "love drug" :mrgreen: (early precursor to ecstasy (MDMA) and popular among my group of college friends), ecstasy and the like... AMAZING beyond any words - I could never begin to express in words those experiences. :D If I could clone myself, Laura2 would be trippin.' :lol: (Laura1 gave most of that up some time ago due to too many responsibilities. :lol: )
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Laura wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:
    Laura wrote:

I think you mean Timothy Leary-esque or -ish. :lol: And yes, I'm *very* pro-drug use if one enters the experience with the right, positive frame of mind, that is, not to escape *anything* but to expand one's thought & enjoyment. Alcohol is the drug of choice of the western world, yet in so many ways, I think it is one of the most destructive (if not *the* most per capita) and causes so much pain to so many people. I think it all boils down to how one views and uses it. Re marijuana, mushrooms, LSD, MDA aka the "love drug" :mrgreen: (early precursor to ecstasy (MDMA) and popular among my group of college friends), ecstasy and the like... AMAZING beyond any words - I could never begin to express in words those experiences. :D If I could clone myself, Laura2 would be trippin.' :lol: (Laura1 gave most of that up some time ago due to too many responsibilities. :lol: )

LOL.
    I have never really explored the druggy world/scene.
    Just never got into the stuff since my drug of choice has been alcohol and you are very correct on the destructiveness of alcohol. It is the largest and single most destructive drug of families that we have and the statistics prove it. Way too deep and controversial for this forum to get into.
    I was exposed to the horror of drug use/alcohol abuse when I was young so I am a little bias on that subject not to mention the recovered ones who use it as a crutch to justify their inabilities to cope with life. In my current place of employment I get to enjoy all of our societal diseases up front and personal, so I really do not see an upside even if it’s to open one’s mind as Timothy Leary puts it.
    Onto a new subject his one got depressing.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Europe trip ends tonight so we have to head back to the shit ass states :bitch: :bitch:

boooo!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 pm

gnoff wrote:motherfuckers...

which two bands play at the same time at Metaltown?
    Hypo and Vader....

Fuck off!!!

that's stupid as hell
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 am

I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Stained Class wrote:I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:

LOL. :lol: Getting’ a little too personal but you have to do what you need to do. :wank: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You should have posted this on the "For the Ladies" page. :D
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Michael D. wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:

LOL. :lol: Getting’ a little too personal but you have to do what you need to do. :wank: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I just had to wait it out, no :wank: required.

I'm sure the ladies will find their way here :cool:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    Michael D. wrote:

:lol: I just had to wait it out, no :wank: required.

I'm sure the ladies will find their way here :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

:lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:
Post Reply 8697 posts