Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:45 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:So whilst in Vegas:

- Stripper took 200 dollars right out of my wallet without me noticing
    - Went for a swim with my phone
    - Jeff Loomis got cancelled because the venue failed an inspection
    - My buddy brougth 2 broads back to the room at 7am and decided to take a shower and leave them alone while the rest of us were sleeping. I lost my laptop, grad ring, both credit cards and debit card. My buddies lost between them 225 bucks, Iphone, Ipad and another credit card.

But, I still managed to have a great time in Vegas and I'll probably go back next year for the laser quest championships again :mrgreen:

So....the moral of the story is when visiting Vegas, keep all of your valuables in a waterproof lockable bag super-glued to your chest :lol:

Stained Class wrote:FUCKING GOD DAMMIT!!

I'm waiting to hear back from Ticketmaster's customer service but I might not be able to get into Iron Maiden tomorrow/the next day.

What why?!

To the first: Jep!

To the second: the tickets are paperless and I don't have the credit card I used to buy the tickets. I'm going to flip shit if they don't let me in.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 am

Stained Class wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

- My buddy brougth 2 broads back to the room at 7am and decided to take a shower and leave them alone while the rest of us were sleeping. I lost my laptop, grad ring, both credit cards and debit card. My buddies lost between them 225 bucks, Iphone, Ipad and another credit card.

But, I still managed to have a great time in Vegas and I'll probably go back next year for the laser quest championships again :mrgreen:

So....the moral of the story is when visiting Vegas, keep all of your valuables in a waterproof lockable bag super-glued to your chest :lol:

Stained Class wrote:FUCKING GOD DAMMIT!!

I'm waiting to hear back from Ticketmaster's customer service but I might not be able to get into Iron Maiden tomorrow/the next day.

What why?!

To the first: Jep!

To the second: the tickets are paperless and I don't have the credit card I used to buy the tickets. I'm going to flip shit if they don't let me in.

DOUBLE THE FUCK DAMN IT AS YOU HAVE MY PAPERLESS TICKETS FOR MAIDEN TOMORROW :cry:

Ticketmaster can transfer the tickets to a different credit card, we can give them mine if you want. Calllll meeeeee and keep me posted!
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am

Holy crap! :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:12 am

vikingbitch wrote:Ticketmaster can transfer the tickets to a different credit card, we can give them mine if you want. Calllll meeeeee and keep me posted!

That's a good point, I'm gonna call them right now.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:19 am

:lol: If I had stayed in Vegas another week I'd be homeless.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:32 am

Stained Class wrote::lol: If I had stayed in Vegas another week I'd be homeless.

Is that why what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Because everyone that goes loses everything so they can't leave?
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:41 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Stained Class wrote::lol: If I had stayed in Vegas another week I'd be homeless.

Is that why what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas? Because everyone that goes loses everything so they can't leave?

Amendment to the statement:

What goes to Vegas stays in Vegas.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:06 pm

dude, Joey... the buddy that brought the girls over... I hope you all punch him in the dick every day
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:40 pm

i guess what happens in vegas stays in vegas. back in 1999 i had a female co worker whom went to vegas with a girlfriend. her friend left her at the video poker to go to the bar and she never returned. she woke up the next day in a different hotel room in a bathtub on ice , minus a kidney. :lol: :shock:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:01 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:

i guess what happens in vegas stays in vegas. back in 1999 i had a female co worker whom went to vegas with a girlfriend. her friend left her at the video poker to go to the bar and she never returned. she woke up the next day in a different hotel room in a bathtub on ice , minus a kidney. :lol: :shock:

Fuck off. Thats a real story?

DrinkMoxie wrote:dude, Joey... the buddy that brought the girls over... I hope you all punch him in the dick every day

Jep!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:05 pm

Sounds like you had quite the weekend! :lol: good thing you had fun! :mrgreen:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:54 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:Kinda like the weekend in Red Deer with Marlo's new friend... We could've all been robbed or killed.
    Maybe ripping the pages from the Bible protected us!!

:lol: I had remembered that too when reading that post, give me a break - I was pretty damn drunk and felt bad for the kid lol.

It wasn't my primal act of tearing out pages of the bible (then pouring rum on them and trying to eat them) that protected us. It was me and my badassery. You're welcome :D
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:27 am

mooyagi wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Good luck with getting into school! Are you staying in Seattle when you leave Canada?

Thanks! Yep I'll be in Seattle. So far I only have a prospective part-time job there, but at least it's something. And it's with a company I really want to work for.

Seattle seems nice at least. :lol: Doesn't hurt to get a foot in the door with the company. Hope you like the job (if it all comes through).

Sure, it seems nice until you realize there is 9-10 months of cloud cover and rain every year. I've lived here 22 years and I'm still not used to it!!!

Always planning my next vacation to the sun!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:35 am

metalgoddess wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Thanks! Yep I'll be in Seattle. So far I only have a prospective part-time job there, but at least it's something. And it's with a company I really want to work for.

Seattle seems nice at least. :lol: Doesn't hurt to get a foot in the door with the company. Hope you like the job (if it all comes through).

Sure, it seems nice until you realize there is 9-10 months of cloud cover and rain every year. I've lived here 22 years and I'm still not used to it!!!

Wish we could sell you some of the Arizona sun. There's more than enough of it.
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 am

vikingbitch wrote: :lol: I had remembered that too when reading that post, give me a break - I was pretty damn drunk and felt bad for the kid lol.

It wasn't my primal act of tearing out pages of the bible (then pouring rum on them and trying to eat them) that protected us. It was me and my badassery. You're welcome :D

I observed this with a mix of admiration and horror.
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:43 am

viathyn wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote: :lol: I had remembered that too when reading that post, give me a break - I was pretty damn drunk and felt bad for the kid lol.

again, more evidence that Marlo is the TRUE beast around here!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:38 am

metalgoddess wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:Thanks! Yep I'll be in Seattle. So far I only have a prospective part-time job there, but at least it's something. And it's with a company I really want to work for.

I'd rather have cloudy and rainy all year than Alaskan winter 9 months of the year ;) Nor can I handle very hot weather (I'm a mess at 75+)
    So...I guess Seattle is the best I can do :lol:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    viathyn wrote:

again, more evidence that Marlo is the TRUE beast around here!

Admiration and horror, yup - as also reflected by a chunk of reactions from pretty much everyone except for Jaimie worried his credit card might be charged for it :lol: And you guys don't even hear 1/4 of my regular beastly stories from day to day life in Canuckland (thank Odin - you lot have enough material).
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 pm

I've heard many of the stories! But not for a little while.... Marlo, you should come over tomorrow to drink and smoke. :heavydrink: :smoking:

Joey, if you're reading this... come too! (I'll call you guys if you don't see this hahaha)

Please check out my band

• Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:26 pm

The Gojira, Lamb of God and Dethklok show I was going to has been cancelled. It wasn't a big surprise but still a bummer.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:37 pm

viathyn wrote:I've heard many of the stories! But not for a little while.... Marlo, you should come over tomorrow to drink and smoke. :heavydrink: :smoking:

Joey, if you're reading this... come too! (I'll call you guys if you don't see this hahaha)

Well I don't have a phone so don't call me, but I'm going to see Maiden tomorrow, followed by Striker :shred: Thanks for the invite though. Cabin is next weekend right?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Ah right, phone situation!

Yeah, I forgot you were going to Edmonton tomorrow. Have fun dude! Cabin is next weekend for sure. We can leave thursday night after a costco run.

Please check out my band

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 pm

viathyn wrote:Ah right, phone situation!

Yeah, I forgot you were going to Edmonton tomorrow. Have fun dude! Cabin is next weekend for sure. We can leave thursday night after a costco run.

CABIN!!!!!!!

i love going to cabins. i was gonna ask if that was something people around there did, like Minnesota, where everyone or at least a friend has access to a cabin for summer drinkin' and swimmin' and fishin' and campfires and all that.

i LOVE that stuff. i don't know anyone around me that goes campin' much or has a cabin, plus it's too dry for campfires a lot of the time, BOO.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:52 pm

So, I leave next Wednesday, and I don't think I can swing through Calgary on my way out, since I'm going to be on a pretty tight itinerary :cry:
    But do not despair, Calgarians! I'll probably come back for Noctis :P Then we can hang out fo realz. Its quite a bummer that I only saw Jake once (?) this whole summer I think...I was hoping to make more trips there
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:54 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

CABIN!!!!!!!

i love going to cabins. i was gonna ask if that was something people around there did, like Minnesota, where everyone or at least a friend has access to a cabin for summer drinkin' and swimmin' and fishin' and campfires and all that.

i LOVE that stuff. i don't know anyone around me that goes campin' much or has a cabin, plus it's too dry for campfires a lot of the time, BOO.

Lakeside cabins are soooooo much fun. I love going to those for a weekend of craziness.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:So, I leave next Wednesday, and I don't think I can swing through Calgary on my way out, since I'm going to be on a pretty tight itinerary :cry:
    But do not despair, Calgarians! I'll probably come back for Noctis :P Then we can hang out fo realz. Its quite a bummer that I only saw Jake once (?) this whole summer I think...I was hoping to make more trips there

:cry: Sucks you couldn't stay, at least I'll see you tomorrow!

Awesome! I are very excite to spend 4 nights (right?) out there!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:27 pm

WizardBeast wrote:CABIN!!!!!!!

Yeah my dad's got a nice 'modest' cabin out on a lake around here (who am I kidding, the place is insanely huge), and I'm lucky enough to be granted access to it!
    Boats and fires and beer and sheeeit. Awww yisss.

AlaskaRachel wrote:So, I leave next Wednesday, and I don't think I can swing through Calgary on my way out, since I'm going to be on a pretty tight itinerary :cry:

Bitch! I thought you loved me :(
    Yeah, real bummer only seeing you that one (?) time, but hopefully see you at noctis for some sweet Eggs'n'lox/Vanilla toad action.

Stained Class wrote:Awesome! I are very excite to spend 4 nights (right?) out there!

Yeah dude. Four nights of debauchery. Let's head out in a convoy of sorts... I'll see who's available to drive and shit.

Please check out my band

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:38 pm

viathyn wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Awesome! I are very excite to spend 4 nights (right?) out there!

Yeah dude. Four nights of debauchery. Let's head out in a convoy of sorts... I'll see who's available to drive and shit.

Awesome. I can drive and I got room for +4. I need to get my breaks fixed before then though, won't be an issue.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band

I run a festival
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Awwww sorry to hear that! Good that you have a date to go back, though. Uncertainty is the worst! :cry:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:05 pm

viathyn wrote:

Love this book!! So much sex and violence!!

:boobs:

Then I passed out.............
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:06 am

Credit Card bill arrived!

it has the 70K cabin for Nick and me, plus our airfare for Barge...and it was high last month from Barge cabins!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

FY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i'm doin the double cruise blues (and i havent even paid for Nick's brother's wedding cruise in December yet....) then it'll be the 3-cruise blues!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:14 am

WizardBeast wrote:Credit Card bill arrived!

it has the 70K cabin for Nick and me, plus our airfare for Barge...and it was high last month from Barge cabins!

FY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm doin the double cruise blues (and i havent even paid for Nick's brother's wedding cruise in December yet....) then it'll be the 3-cruise blues!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

You wont be too sad when you're going on three cruises in two months.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:20 am

No worries lady, I wouldn't be here to visit anyways. Good luck and keep us posted on Seattle and can't wait to tear the shit out of Noctis with you ;)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:25 am

FY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww BBud! I hear ya! but once the cruises come around the bill will be behind ya ;)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:43 am

Jebus_Cripes wrote:

FY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true. Come Dec 1st we are on a plane to Miami!

and Dec 3rd is Nicky Poo's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:13 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Jebus_Cripes wrote:

FY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!

That's true. Come Dec 1st we are on a plane to Miami!

and Dec 3rd is Nicky Poo's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bangers:

We get to have a birthday party for Nicky Poo on the ship? :party:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:28 pm

We need to! Nicky Poo is oft overshadowed by his boisterous beastly wife, but he's one of the best men on the planet. It would be rad if there was an outpouring of love and beers for my NickyPoo on Dec 3rd!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, if we have a forum family meet up around the time of the muster drill, we should all embarrass him then with birthday wishes! And he loves stoops, so we need someone to bring some!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:51 pm

WizardBeast wrote:We need to! Nicky Poo is oft overshadowed by his boisterous beastly wife, but he's one of the best men on the planet. It would be rad if there was an outpouring of love and beers for my NickyPoo on Dec 3rd!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, if we have a forum family meet up around the time of the muster drill, we should all embarrass him then with birthday wishes! And he loves stoops, so we need someone to bring some!

Sounds like a plan! Maybe we can get Andy to pop out of a cake?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:13 pm

WizardBeast wrote:We need to! Nicky Poo is oft overshadowed by his boisterous beastly wife, but he's one of the best men on the planet. It would be rad if there was an outpouring of love and beers for my NickyPoo on Dec 3rd!!!!!!!!!!

We will definitely be sure to give him some birthday embarrassment :mrgreen:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:08 pm

You know, that you have to treat your MAN right If you want to keep him LOL.
    Remember the love and kisses. :D :D
Post Reply 8697 posts