Post Reply 8697 posts
Random bitching thread
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

Re: Random bitching thread

by CaptOblivious » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    CaptOblivious wrote:well my bitch is kinda minor and kinda major ( to me at least) so ok on my days off i play a lot of a game called battlefield 3 i usually play about 6-8 hours a night and only on one server cause i like the set up and the people even if i am not overly talky. Tuesday morning i was playing and i suddenly was kicked from the server and could not reconnect. so i hop on the server forum and have been posting back and forth with an admin trying to sort it out and today the guy who kicked me chimes in and he thinks i am cheating/hacking. calling me this in game feels like about the same as calling me a rapist or something in real life it disgusts me that people have to sink to that low of a level to get their way. the worst part is there is zero way for me to prove i didn't do it other than my word but if they think i am cheating my word is worthless to them. blargh and sorry to have bored you with video game bitches :evil:

That's ridiculous! I would make a huge stink about this!

well after an hour long skype chat with 2 of the admins my ban has been lifted and i might have a clan to play with again if i am lucky since its a clan full of old farts :P
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:19 pm

Good that it was removed!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:22 pm

My flight to Phoenix is delayed. Grrrrrrrrr. Then I still have a two hour drive to Tucson
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:My flight to Phoenix is delayed. Grrrrrrrrr. Then I still have a two hour drive to Tucson

Delays suck.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:10 pm

Aah, almost forgot this. Our otherwise perfect Midsummer had a small disturbance when we heard that a 30-year-old man had drowned only 200 meters from my place on Saturday. Apparently he and his friends had been drinking by the bridge and he had fallen to the water and drowned.

Haven't heard yet if he was anyone I know.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Memnoch wrote:Aah, almost forgot this. Our otherwise perfect Midsummer had a small disturbance when we heard that a 30-year-old man had drowned only 200 meters from my place on Saturday. Apparently he and his friends had been drinking by the bridge and he had fallen to the water and drowned.

Haven't heard yet if he was anyone I know.

Oh no! that's terrible! hope it wasn't someone you know
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:40 am

"I'm gonna trying putting oil in my car because I've blown up 2 motors now and I can't figure out why"

This was literally just spoken to me.

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Holy crap that was dumb :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

I hate packing. :bitch: Especially when I'm trying to figure out how much crap I have to throw out and what can fit in my car. Trying to make it as light as I can. I have a lot of useless crap.
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:59 pm

mooyagi wrote:I hate packing. :bitch: Especially when I'm trying to figure out how much crap I have to throw out and what can fit in my car. Trying to make it as light as I can. I have a lot of useless crap.

Oh. I've been there before. You throw away everything you can bear to part with and quite a bit you regret throwing away, and it seems like there's STILL always way too much shit. Good luck!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:20 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:I hate packing. :bitch: Especially when I'm trying to figure out how much crap I have to throw out and what can fit in my car. Trying to make it as light as I can. I have a lot of useless crap.

Oh. I've been there before. You throw away everything you can bear to part with and quite a bit you regret throwing away, and it seems like there's STILL always way too much shit. Good luck!

Pretty much done at this point. Quite a bit I was able to part with. I think I did a decent job. Will find out once I throw it all into the car in a few days.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    AlaskaRachel wrote:

Pretty much done at this point. Quite a bit I was able to part with. I think I did a decent job. Will find out once I throw it all into the car in a few days.

I still haven't unpacked from my last trip, though that may save me time today :mrgreen:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:00 pm

F’n eh, man! I sprained my low back muscles because I am still cleaning up storm damage from 2 weeks ago. :bitch: :bitch: :bitch:
  • Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 am

This may not be so random but I really hate that UMC uses moneybookers. I like to pay upfront right away and get that 5% but apparently my moneybookers account got locked out. So now I have to send a copy of a piece of ID to them in hopes I get my account unlocked in time to pay for the cruise. Why must they make it so damn hard to pay for this cruise? I had troubles with them last year too because I wanted to pay all at once.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:26 am

Am I the only person that had an almost perfectly smooth transaction last year? I had a person from my credit card company call about 1 minute after I booked to verify it wasn't fraud... and then a couple hours later another person from my credit card company called to verify it wasn't fraud. It was annoying having to verify twice, but that was on my credit card side, and I'm happy they're so actively protective of my account, so no big deal
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Jebus_Cripes wrote:This may not be so random but I really hate that UMC uses moneybookers. I like to pay upfront right away and get that 5% but apparently my moneybookers account got locked out. So now I have to send a copy of a piece of ID to them in hopes I get my account unlocked in time to pay for the cruise. Why must they make it so damn hard to pay for this cruise? I had troubles with them last year too because I wanted to pay all at once.

I agree. Money bookers sucks. My credit card expired last year, and even though I got a new one in the mail they won't let me us it on MB, even though I never had issues paying them :roll:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 am

gnoff wrote:Now I understand why there were severeal helicopters flying around my area at 0130 or so when I was finally getting to bed.

Apaprently someone got shot and killed very close to me, sort of 30 minutes earlier.

"A young man eralier known by the police" usually means a criminal, still sucks that they kill eachother on the open street not far from where I live thuogh!
    19 more days until I move away...

23 years old and shot down, guess life sucks to be a criminal :|

Yikes! Sounds like kind of a rough area of Gothenburg, because you've mentioned some crime stuff before (as well as the rhubarbs).
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:41 am

gnoff wrote:Now I understand why there were severeal helicopters flying around my area at 0130 or so when I was finally getting to bed.

Apaprently someone got shot and killed very close to me, sort of 30 minutes earlier.

"A young man eralier known by the police" usually means a criminal, still sucks that they kill eachother on the open street not far from where I live thuogh!
    19 more days until I move away...

23 years old and shot down, guess life sucks to be a criminal :|

Damn, that's pretty scary! I don't think I've ever known of someone being killed near anywhere I've lived, Mexico included
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:53 am

Good that you will be out of there soon
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:43 am

Understandably
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:50 am

gnoff wrote:yeah, I'll feel better about it once I've moved on to my new place for sure

movin' to the suburbs! maybe it will be mostly swedes there hahah
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 pm

bitch bitch bitch...

SO,

Im aggro.... VERY aggro.

THis may seem stupid and petty, but am from the north east. I miss it terribly... more than ever. IIll never move back there because my husband is a native floridian.
    This saddens me greatly. Especially because my 4 year old asked me what SNOW is...

Second..

The hubby hates my music.... And i hate that he hates it....
    We were in the car yesterday and i asked my boy what he wanted to listen to...

He said "Zombie Crew"
    (this)
    http://youtu.be/i-5Br3W0xNw

the torture my husband went through was HILARIOUS!

Im so glad my son likes my music.....=)
    (He LOOOOVES Send More Paramedics, 7 Seconds, and Death.... freaking awesome).

Thats all...

Done ranting... Sorry for the scattered-ness of it.... :roll:
  • Jebus_Cripes
    Chief Petty Officer

by Jebus_Cripes » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:58 pm

I'm not sure that should be a bitch or a rejoice simply based on your son liking your music. I am going to get my nephew into metal if its the last thing I do.
    2014 WL: Kalmah\Dark Tranquillity\Amon Amarth\Blind Guardian\Insomnium\At the Gates\Before the Dawn\Be'Lakor\Dark Age\Omnium Gatherum\Hypocrisy\Suidakra\Scar Symmetry\Skyfire\Gojira\Ghost\Swallow the Sun\Wintersun\Gardenian\Immortal\Rotting Christ
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:18 pm

My husband and our two daughters (13 & 14) don't listen to metal music - but I don't sweat it - we have many other genres that we mutually enjoy. I don't think there is anything wrong with exposing your kids to all kinds of music and art and so on (I think this is essential in fact), but they are gonna like what *they* are gonna like - as they should! I want them to create and walk their own path, not follow in mine. I feel very strongly about this. ;)
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Mooyagi will not stop farting! guess i should have known after the indian food! damn!

his gastrointestinal system is truly a wonder, about as prolific as Devin Townsend, it is.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:21 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Mooyagi will not stop farting! guess i should have known after the indian food! damn!

his gastrointestinal system is truly a wonder, about as prolific as Devin Townsend, it is.

At least they don't smell right now. They're just loud and frequent :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:22 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Mooyagi will not stop farting! guess i should have known after the indian food! damn!

:shock: quite rumbling today. He's not allowed near the fires
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:24 pm

yeah, no odoriferous emanations.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 pm

WizardBeast wrote:odoriferous emanations.

Sounds like a deathcore band
  • Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Laura wrote:My husband and our two daughters (13 & 14) don't listen to metal music - but I don't sweat it - we have many other genres that we mutually enjoy. I don't think there is anything wrong with exposing your kids to all kinds of music and art and so on (I think this is essential in fact), but they are gonna like what *they* are gonna like - as they should! I want them to create and walk their own path, not follow in mine. I feel very strongly about this. ;)

I just love that he loves it. And his little cartoon voice singing along is adorable!
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 pm

:lol: :lol:
    He's loud and proud, I'm more the silent & deadly type.

:cool:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:13 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

good thing you always get your own room onbroad!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:14 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

They're lucky we were outside for a couple hours to play mini golf. Farts got stinky later in the afternoon. They would have suffocated if we were in an enclosed room :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:23 pm

WizardBeast wrote:good thing you always get your own room onbroad!

Hey, you never know... new ladies on the forum every day..

CREEPERS UNITE!

:boobs: :boobs: :party:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Traccia wrote:
    Laura wrote:My husband and our two daughters (13 & 14) don't listen to metal music - but I don't sweat it - we have many other genres that we mutually enjoy. I don't think there is anything wrong with exposing your kids to all kinds of music and art and so on (I think this is essential in fact), but they are gonna like what *they* are gonna like - as they should! I want them to create and walk their own path, not follow in mine. I feel very strongly about this. ;)

I just love that he loves it. And his little cartoon voice singing along is adorable!

Traccia - I think that's awesome he loves it and I can imagine a four-year-old (that's his age, right?) singing along. :D My comment was a general one really and more about when kids are older (10 & up say) and they start to develop their own tastes & interests more apart from their parents. My girls and I share so much common ground when it comes to music that the fact they don't like many of the metal bands I love (especially the more extreme ones like Behemoth, Dir en Grey or Napalm Death) doesn't bother me at all. Haha - I know a lot of metal fans who don't care for those bands. ;)

The gist of my post was also something brewing in my mind since I read a comment from a facebook friend a while back. Basically, she was kvetching about the fact she hated the music her teenage son listens to and why can't he listen to "good" music (aka the metal music she likes and listens to). I didn't respond at the time, but what I wanted to say is that I think he's just being his own person and has his own tastes. How can that be a bad thing? I hope to never get into those kinds of classic parent-teen arguments about music and clothes and all that with my kids. Being primarily classical music and opera fans, I'm fairly certain my parents disliked a lot of what I listened to as a teenager in their home, the band posters I had on my bedroom wall, the clothes I wore, and so on - but they were so laid back, non-judgmental, and rarely, if ever, said anything negative about my "likes." I don't think I appreciated it enough at the time, but I do now, especially now that I have my own teenagers.
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:10 am

Traccia wrote:THis may seem stupid and petty, but am from the north east. I miss it terribly... more than ever. IIll never move back there because my husband is a native floridian.
    This saddens me greatly. Especially because my 4 year old asked me what SNOW is...

I've lived in the Boston area my whole life, would never consider moving to FL. Heat sucks... :bitch:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:49 am

Inquisitor wrote:
    Traccia wrote:THis may seem stupid and petty, but am from the north east. I miss it terribly... more than ever. IIll never move back there because my husband is a native floridian.

I've lived in the Boston area my whole life, would never consider moving to FL. Heat sucks... :bitch:

yes, yes it does....
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:50 am

so two nights ago nick had a dream that he got me a baby kitty, and i also had a dream that nick got me a baby kitty (palm of hand, very small) that SAME NIGHT.

nick says i can't have a new kitty even though it was CLEARLY meant to be. he says one cat is already too many.

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*WANT* baby kitty.

I AM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:59 am

WizardBeast wrote:so two nights ago nick had a dream that he got me a baby kitty, and i also had a dream that nick got me a baby kitty (palm of hand, very small) that SAME NIGHT.

nick says i can't have a new kitty even though it was CLEARLY meant to be. he says one cat is already too many.

:bitch: :bitch: :bitch: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

*WANT* baby kitty.

I AM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns: :deathhorns:

ZILTOID!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:00 pm

someone for ziltoid to hang out with !!!!!!!! :D
Post Reply 8697 posts