Post Reply 8855 posts
Random bitching thread
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: Random bitching thread

by last_candle » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:10 pm

KDibildox wrote:Ah, I'd go crazy! when I first moved to AZ and didn't have internet I'd go to the parking lot of a Safeway grocery store and do all my internet stuff until the battery on my laptop died.

ok, definitely crazy ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:42 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Must've been some really discreet lady fapping going on :shock: :boobs:

Haha, battery didn't last long enough to get through all the boring stuff and on to that :lol:

You need something with a battery to get the job done? :lol:

Not usually :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:01 pm

Oh my god. My sweater got stuck to part of my tattoo, so when I took my sweater off it ripped some of the skin away. Holy jesus it hurt, and it's bleeding, and I'm wearing my sweater backwards the rest of the day. That's never happened to me before. :bitch: :bitch: :cry:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:02 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Oh my god. My sweater got stuck to part of my tattoo, so when I took my sweater off it ripped some of the skin away. Holy jesus it hurt, and it's bleeding, and I'm wearing my sweater backwards the rest of the day. That's never happened to me before. :bitch: :bitch: :cry:

:shock: that sounds brutal! is the tattoo ok?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:07 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Oh my god. My sweater got stuck to part of my tattoo, so when I took my sweater off it ripped some of the skin away. Holy jesus it hurt, and it's bleeding, and I'm wearing my sweater backwards the rest of the day. That's never happened to me before. :bitch: :bitch: :cry:

ouch! Hope it hasn't ruined it.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 pm

Hope the tattoo's okay! And I suppose you too :p
    I should get around to updating my signature
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Ravenlord wrote:

ouch! Hope it hasn't ruined it.

waiting for an update, too :shock:
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Ouch! hope everything's okay!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

It was just a little piece. It will be fine. Sure hurt though :|
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:59 pm

Okay. Apparently, fate has seen fit to teach me never to go to Gamestop again. First I paid $59 for Uncharted 3. Then as I mentioned earlier, my PS3 crashed with the disk inside it.
    Now, I just got Skyward Sword for $49, since my wii still works, only to find that I can't play it because it absolutely requires Wii motion plus to be played. Screw retail. I'm going back to using gamefly before I waste another dollar on an unplayable game.
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:44 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Okay. Apparently, fate has seen fit to teach me never to go to Gamestop again. First I paid $59 for Uncharted 3. Then as I mentioned earlier, my PS3 crashed with the disk inside it.
    Now, I just got Skyward Sword for $49, since my wii still works, only to find that I can't play it because it absolutely requires Wii motion plus to be played. Screw retail. I'm going back to using gamefly before I waste another dollar on an unplayable game.

Thats why some of us hack the firmware on consoles and just burn the games onto a disc ;)
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Okay. Apparently, fate has seen fit to teach me never to go to Gamestop again. First I paid $59 for Uncharted 3. Then as I mentioned earlier, my PS3 crashed with the disk inside it.

Thats why some of us hack the firmware on consoles and just burn the games onto a disc ;)

Or read the back of the box before you buy a game.
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:28 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:

Or read the back of the box before you buy a game.

why would ANYBODY wanna go and do a silly thing like that?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 am

That really sucks. It's taken me some time to figure out the perfect tattoo healing regimen for me because of incidents similar to this. Make sure you clean it real well and make sure to get any fibers that stayed on/in the skin.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:47 am

Yes, gamestop is evil, but I thought Nintendo was pretty clear about it requiring Wii Motion Plus. I thought they even had a bundle that included the controller.

And a bitch... was playing with my kitty, and instead of going after the toy, she ended up puncturing the tip of my index finger on my left hand. Now I can't play guitar. :cry:

Should heal quickly, though. Guess I'll work on my right hand in the meantime.

KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:34 am

EvilDan wrote:

Yes, gamestop is evil, but I thought Nintendo was pretty clear about it requiring Wii Motion Plus. I thought they even had a bundle that included the controller.

And a bitch... was playing with my kitty, and instead of going after the toy, she ended up puncturing the tip of my index finger on my left hand. Now I can't play guitar. :cry:

Should heal quickly, though. Guess I'll work on my right hand in the meantime.

Ow! hope it heals quickly! soooo glad my kitty is a sweetie that never scratches or bites (at least not for real). My sister is babysitting a cat and he's a total asshole! I was going to go to bed early last night but was totally thwarted because she wanted me to help her catch the evil beast so she could let her ferrets out for a little bit. Well, an hour later we still weren't successful :lol:. Many an intented scratch or bite. Grrrrrrrr. This is why so many people don't like cats. Makes me really appreciate Vinny.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:09 pm

one of my team at work considers leaving - and I would pretty much not wanna deal with such changes right now
    (I can't blame him - he should have left 1-2 years ago already)
    sounds like a sleepless night for me :evil:
    wishlist '20:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:18 pm

gnoff wrote:
    last_candle wrote:one of my team at work considers leaving - and I would pretty much not wanna deal with such changes right now
    (I can't blame him - he should have left 1-2 years ago already)
    sounds like a sleepless night for me :evil:

sleep is better!

I definitely prefer sleeping - but I'm afraid I might end up thinking threw what there'd be to do if he decided to go
    maybe a :pound: would help :D
    wishlist '20:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:38 pm

gnoff wrote:
    last_candle wrote:maybe a :pound: would help :D

Usually it does :cheers:

I try without - I feel like already carrying my holiday weight :D
    wishlist '20:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:43 pm

gnoff wrote:just try and not worry about it, since it's not a reality yet, have a good nights sleep and then have a good day tomorrow :death:

thanks a lot
    [the non-thinking-drink usually doesn't work with me ;) ]
    wishlist '20:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:48 pm

gnoff wrote:yeah, always easier to give advice than to follow it :beerwink:

wise words

well then, off to bed :cheers:
    wishlist '20:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am

Think i might have given myself food poisoning.Too drunk to notice now.Will find out tomorrow i guess :lol:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 am

We finally got a bit of snow here in Southern Finland, but it's supposed to rain lots tomorrow, so no white Christmas this year. I'm going to Central Finland to my mom's for Christmas, and surprise surprise, it's supposed to rain there too tomorrow so no snow there either. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:21 am

the "read first unread post" option here doesn't work most of the times - especially in the huge topics...
    wishlist '20:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:09 am

KDibildox wrote:Ow! hope it heals quickly! soooo glad my kitty is a sweetie that never scratches or bites (at least not for real). My sister is babysitting a cat and he's a total asshole! I was going to go to bed early last night but was totally thwarted because she wanted me to help her catch the evil beast so she could let her ferrets out for a little bit. Well, an hour later we still weren't successful :lol:. Many an intented scratch or bite. Grrrrrrrr. This is why so many people don't like cats. Makes me really appreciate Vinny.

My kitty is very well-behaved. She rarely breaks out the claws with me. Just a fluke. She can be skittish, so there have been some instances of her being in my lap and hearing a loud noise that scared her, so she leaps "to safety". That's not fun.

Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 am

I came into work with a fowl mood cause A. i was in work on the day before christmas break but to find out another year no christmas bonus

But now only to find that a good friend and a man i well respected has passed away David Gold front man to the band woods of ypres died last night in a car accident near barrie ontario
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:29 am

Rab wrote:But now only to find that a good friend and a man i well respected has passed away David Gold front man to the band woods of ypres died last night in a car accident near barrie ontario

I just read that myself this morning. Very sorry to hear this. Woods of Ypres is a very underrated band.
    Rab
    Chief Petty Officer

by Rab » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:42 am

Bentz! wrote:
    Rab wrote:But now only to find that a good friend and a man i well respected has passed away David Gold front man to the band woods of ypres died last night in a car accident near barrie ontario

I just read that myself this morning. Very sorry to hear this. Woods of Ypres is a very underrated band.

Dude ive been supporting dave from the first pressing of agenst the season he was a guest on my radio show i reviewed his his albums. I had the honor to share the stage with him 3 years ago to remember our fallen brother adrian bromley. Most importantly i had the honor to call him my friend he was a great fucking man and this is so heartbreaking that someone so young and with so much ahead of him has been taken away
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:13 am

EvilDan wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Ow! hope it heals quickly! soooo glad my kitty is a sweetie that never scratches or bites (at least not for real). My sister is babysitting a cat and he's a total asshole! I was going to go to bed early last night but was totally thwarted because she wanted me to help her catch the evil beast so she could let her ferrets out for a little bit. Well, an hour later we still weren't successful :lol:. Many an intented scratch or bite. Grrrrrrrr. This is why so many people don't like cats. Makes me really appreciate Vinny.

My kitty is very well-behaved. She rarely breaks out the claws with me. Just a fluke. She can be skittish, so there have been some instances of her being in my lap and hearing a loud noise that scared her, so she leaps "to safety". That's not fun.

Ah, I guess everyone has bad times. Good that she's well behaved :D

Rab wrote:I came into work with a fowl mood cause A. i was in work on the day before christmas break but to find out another year no christmas bonus

But now only to find that a good friend and a man i well respected has passed away David Gold front man to the band woods of ypres died last night in a car accident near barrie ontario

Sorry to hear that, man! RIP
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:14 am

Rab wrote:I came into work with a fowl mood cause A. i was in work on the day before christmas break but to find out another year no christmas bonus

Sorry to hear that Rab. What a terrible time to lose somebody. :cry:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:46 pm

last_candle wrote:the "read first unread post" option here doesn't work most of the times - especially in the huge topics...

It's like that for me on about 10 of the most frequented topics. It all started when we were blitzed by that one bot many months ago during the forum boycott. I've spoken with Aaron here about fixing it but I think they gave up after trying for a while. Freaking annoying some days but I've mostly just come to terms with it and accept it as something I can't change, just deal with.

So very sorry to hear this Rab. I didn't follow the band much but it sounds like you and he connected a lot. Major condolences to you and the rest of his friends, family and fans.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:40 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    last_candle wrote:the "read first unread post" option here doesn't work most of the times - especially in the huge topics...

It's like that for me on about 10 of the most frequented topics. It all started when we were blitzed by that one bot many months ago during the forum boycott. I've spoken with Aaron here about fixing it but I think they gave up after trying for a while. Freaking annoying some days but I've mostly just come to terms with it and accept it as something I can't change, just deal with.

I can live with on, don't worry ;)
    it's just that I've never seen someone else mentioning it
    thanks for the insights!
    wishlist '20:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:10 am

Trying to do metal research and there are too many damn Nightwish clones, and I waste a lot of time seeing if they ACTUALLY have any unique or heavy parts, and they never do. Not even sure how half of them are tagged as metal bands. I am done wasting time on them trying to find a gem. The Beauty and the Beast genre has forgotten about the beast.

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:45 am

cycosurgeon wrote:Trying to do metal research and there are too many damn Nightwish clones, and I waste a lot of time seeing if they ACTUALLY have any unique or heavy parts, and they never do. Not even sure how half of them are tagged as metal bands. I am done wasting time on them trying to find a gem. The Beauty and the Beast genre has forgotten about the beast.

bring back Somnus (and get that broad from somnus some more singing lessons)! LOL
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:17 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:Trying to do metal research and there are too many damn Nightwish clones, and I waste a lot of time seeing if they ACTUALLY have any unique or heavy parts, and they never do. Not even sure how half of them are tagged as metal bands. I am done wasting time on them trying to find a gem. The Beauty and the Beast genre has forgotten about the beast.

bring back Somnus (and get that broad from somnus some more singing lessons)! LOL

Yeah! What she said.....get her some sunglasses that fit too! =-P

WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:22 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Yeah! What she said.....get her some sunglasses that fit too! =-P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:39 pm

WOOOO Christmas !!!! tis the season of self entitled douche baggery so it would seem. so this is a multi part bitch just to vent mostly. part 1 my roomates great people till now that we have moved into thier first condo now i can not even look at something without them bitching that i am going to stratch it or damage it. part 2 my roomates knee he dislocated it today so now instead of getting to watch Its a Wonderful Life i am now working a 12 hour day. part 3 people in hotels during holidays i have very few kind words to say about most people who stay in hotels during christmas. some people are really nice and sorry that you have to work the rest figure because you are working it must be for only them, they are rude and cheap i can accept rude if you tip me but no tips means the service will get slower and slower till it just stops altogether. part 4 stop screaming at me for shit i cannot control, today we got a power surge early in the afternoon this has caused my buildings hot water to act up how is it that i am supposed to control the suicidal geese that live in this city??? please tell me and i will i hate losing hot water or ac 5-10 times a year because some goose decides life is no longer worth living.

thank you for letting me get this off my chest and remember while staying in a hotel be nice to the staff cause some of us can control the fact that you are now getting a 4 am wake up.
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:02 pm

it might be e burden for a lot of you
    but it's kinda entertaining that a lot of "youngstars" meet after our xmas festivities at a local bar - - - it 's 5 o'clock now
    sleep, sleep, sleep
    wishlist '20:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:38 pm

I think once you have a panic attack you're never really safe from them again.

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:08 am

haha, I don't even know what I was trying to tell last night
    anyway - a little hangover
    and now I know why...there was Jack after all the wine and beer...
    merry xmas :)
    today's DVD day...
    wishlist '20:
Post Reply 8855 posts