Post Reply 8855 posts
Random bitching thread
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Random bitching thread

by WizardBeast » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 am

last_candle wrote:haha, I don't even know what I was trying to tell last night
    anyway - a little hangover
    and now I know why...there was Jack after all the wine and beer...
    merry xmas :)
    today's DVD day...

nice! sounds like you had fun! now you can relax and hope that hangover goes away soon
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:23 pm

doing quite ok now, thanks
    it was a nice post-family-dinner-party :)
    now back to the dvds ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:45 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Oh my god. My sweater got stuck to part of my tattoo, so when I took my sweater off it ripped some of the skin away. Holy jesus it hurt, and it's bleeding, and I'm wearing my sweater backwards the rest of the day. That's never happened to me before. :bitch: :bitch: :cry:

OUCH! :cry: :cry: :evil:
    Hope your tat and skin feel better today (12/25/11). :D :cool:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:48 pm

today's DVD day...

And, make sure that you have a nice nap today.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:21 am

Going home tomorrow :cry: . Said a nice long good bye to my favorite dog, Elvis, who is 12 and looking very arthritic. There's a very good chance he won't be here next time I visit :cry: :cry: :cry:. I should be packing now but got distracted when I was saying bye to my parrot, Gotta wake up in about 3 hours :?
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:45 am

Michael D. wrote:
    today's DVD day...

And, make sure that you have a nice nap today.

two or three naps it was - making it hard for me to fall asleep at night ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:15 am

KDibildox wrote:Going home tomorrow :cry: . Said a nice long good bye to my favorite dog, Elvis, who is 12 and looking very arthritic. There's a very good chance he won't be here next time I visit :cry: :cry: :cry:. I should be packing now but got distracted when I was saying bye to my parrot, Gotta wake up in about 3 hours :?

Have a good flight home! That's so sad about the dog. :cry: Did you teach the parrot to say on broad? :mrgreen:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:39 am

KDibildox wrote:Going home tomorrow :cry: . Said a nice long good bye to my favorite dog, Elvis, who is 12 and looking very arthritic. There's a very good chance he won't be here next time I visit :cry: :cry: :cry:. I should be packing now but got distracted when I was saying bye to my parrot, Gotta wake up in about 3 hours :?

Glad you had a fun trip! Sorry to hear about Elvis. I'm sure many are sad that you won't be spending as much time with us every day, since you gotta go back to work. :cry:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:55 am

Sorry for you and Elvis. :cry:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:31 am

My buddy Dave (one of my best friends in Pittsburgh) had to put down his dog Micha yesterday... he'd had him for 13 years... it's worse cause his other dog died earlier this year... yesterday was a really bad day for him and there are just no words to be said...

and Kate, sorry to hear your dog is so near to being gone and you know you are unlikely to see him again beforehand, that's a pretty rough deal.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:33 am

Sorry for your friend man.I know how horrible it is to have to tell the vet to put your dog down.i think ours was 14 or so when i had to make the decision for my family.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:45 am

Metalwrath wrote:Sorry for your friend man.I know how horrible it is to have to tell the vet to put your dog down.i think ours was 14 or so when i had to make the decision for my family.

Hopefully the family understood it was the right thing and didn't look at you like the bad guy for it
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:18 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Sorry for your friend man.I know how horrible it is to have to tell the vet to put your dog down.i think ours was 14 or so when i had to make the decision for my family.

Hopefully the family understood it was the right thing and din't look at you like the bad guy for it

People's reaction to that sort of thing can be pretty unpredictable. My first dog had to be put down and some people I knew criticized it, but a dog with cataracts in both eyes, almost deaf in both ears and having seizures every other week is not living a very full life. The decision has to be made.
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:46 pm

Our Black Labrador Ina (13.1/2 y.o.) was very arthritic and was the whole day lying 1 year ago. Vet advised to give her "Glucotrin". In 2 months she was in great shape again, and even from time to time starts a playful fight with her daughter Padme who is an 8 y.o. Golden Lab.
    IDidGo! Twice!
    ejd715
    Petty Officer

by ejd715 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 pm

X-mas wasnt bad-Better than being in Baghdad last year getting rocket attacked!

With that said, i havent been in a very good mood lately. I wish i had a metal chic girlfriend...
    2011-#3500 (barely survived!)
    2012-#4025 (piece of cake!)
    BOH HERE WE COME!!!!

Aeon The Crown Ex Deo Flotsam & Jetsam Harm Helstar Heathen King Diamond Kreator Old Man's Child Pain Solution.45 Sanctification Sinister Susperia Sybreed Zonaria
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:11 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Have a good flight home! That's so sad about the dog. :cry: Did you teach the parrot to say on broad? :mrgreen:

Thanks! nope, he only says "cotorro"

EvilDan wrote:

Glad you had a fun trip! Sorry to hear about Elvis. I'm sure many are sad that you won't be spending as much time with us every day, since you gotta go back to work. :cry:

Yeah, less forum time starting tomorrow :cry:, it'll probably be a relief for some to not have to see so many smileys :lol:, oh well, such is life. Thanks!

Michael D. wrote:

Sorry for you and Elvis. :cry:

Thanks! well, he's had a good life and so far seems happy. Whenever he starts to look sad and stops eating is when he will probably have to be put down :cry:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:14 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:My buddy Dave (one of my best friends in Pittsburgh) had to put down his dog Micha yesterday... he'd had him for 13 years... it's worse cause his other dog died earlier this year... yesterday was a really bad day for him and there are just no words to be said...

and Kate, sorry to hear your dog is so near to being gone and you know you are unlikely to see him again beforehand, that's a pretty rough deal.

Ah, one of our other dogs, Lilly, was put down this year. Tumor in her lung :cry:, she was also around 12 or 13 (we picked her up off the street so it's hard to exact age).

IMayGo wrote:Our Black Labrador Ina (13.1/2 y.o.) was very arthritic and was the whole day lying 1 year ago. Vet advised to give her "Glucotrin". In 2 months she was in great shape again, and even from time to time starts a playful fight with her daughter Padme who is an 8 y.o. Golden Lab.

Hm.... is that oral or in a shot? they were giving him shots, but his skin is really thick due to having mange when he was little and something with his thyroid, so no one could find his vein (and this is with my mom being a nurse and my sister a doctor). Definitely something to look into, thanks! :mrgreen:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:08 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:

Hopefully the family understood it was the right thing and didn't look at you like the bad guy for it

They understood the situation.It's more my mother left the room crying and dumped the decision on me even though she knew what had to be done.
    IMayGo
    Petty Officer

by IMayGo » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:15 pm

KDibildox wrote:Hm.... is that oral or in a shot? they were giving him shots, but his skin is really thick due to having mange when he was little and something with his thyroid, so no one could find his vein (and this is with my mom being a nurse and my sister a doctor). Definitely something to look into, thanks! :mrgreen:

They are oral capsules, and she is also on levothyroxine since she was 5 y.o.

Here you have el prospecto so you know the components
    http://www.elea.com/area-2-producto-118 ... rinvl.html
    IDidGo! Twice!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:32 pm

IMayGo wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Hm.... is that oral or in a shot? they were giving him shots, but his skin is really thick due to having mange when he was little and something with his thyroid, so no one could find his vein (and this is with my mom being a nurse and my sister a doctor). Definitely something to look into, thanks! :mrgreen:

They are oral capsules, and she is also on levothyroxine since she was 5 y.o.

Here you have el prospecto so you know the components
    http://www.elea.com/area-2-producto-118 ... rinvl.html

Thanks! :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:52 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:

Yeah, less forum time starting tomorrow :cry:, it'll probably be a relief for some to not have to see so many smileys :lol:, oh well, such is life. Thanks!

We'll miss you! :cry:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:22 am

KDibildox wrote:Yeah, less forum time starting tomorrow :cry:, it'll probably be a relief for some to not have to see so many smileys :lol:, oh well, such is life. Thanks!

Who doesn't appreciate the Dibildox? Sick your army on them! ;)

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:34 am

KDibildox wrote:Yeah, less forum time starting tomorrow :cry:, it'll probably be a relief for some to not have to see so many smileys :lol:, oh well, such is life. Thanks!

I only wanna see fewer smilies in Ryan's countdown ;)
    wishlist '20:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:51 am

I can't sleep. Its almost 4am :bitch:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:16 am

last_candle wrote:

They are slowly disappearing
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:15 am

Wish I had realized yesterday that Knucklebonz was having a one-day 50% off sale.

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 am

mooyagi wrote:
    last_candle wrote:

They are slowly disappearing

I'd say approximately one each day - but that's just wild guessing ;)
    wishlist '20:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:35 am

two dear friends of mine just lost their soon-to-be baby - she was pregnant in the 20th week :evil:
    at least she did survive it - it didn't look too good for some moments...and now she's recovering...
    wishlist '20:
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:03 pm

last_candle wrote:two dear friends of mine just lost their soon-to-be baby - she was pregnant in the 20th week :evil:
    at least she did survive it - it didn't look too good for some moments...and now she's recovering...

that's a shame

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:09 pm

last_candle wrote:two dear friends of mine just lost their soon-to-be baby - she was pregnant in the 20th week :evil:

OH wow that's so sad.....Im glad to hear the Mom is getting better....such a heartbreaking experience for her......I will keep her in my prayers....what is the Mama's name?
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:10 pm

That's so sad :cry:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:22 pm

So glad she's okay. So sad. I hope they have lots of good friends n family around.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:14 pm

:cry: That's so sad! Glad to hear she survived. That must be such an awful experience for a hopeful mother
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:50 pm

o my freaking gad

get me out of here

longest 8 hour shift in f!ing historeeeee

i may have to hurt somebody :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:34 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:o my freaking gad

get me out of here

thats how my last couple weeks at work felt.....sorry

=-(
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:20 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    EvilDan wrote:Glad you had a fun trip! Sorry to hear about Elvis. I'm sure many are sad that you won't be spending as much time with us every day, since you gotta go back to work. :cry:

We'll miss you! :cry:

I already miss you all! :cry:

EvilDan wrote:

Who doesn't appreciate the Dibildox? Sick your army on them! ;)

I will! thanks! :mrgreen:

last_candle wrote:

Yeah, me too!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Awww that's so sad! good thing she survived! what a horrible experience :cry:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:22 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:o my freaking gad

get me out of here

Two more days and then freedom ;), hope the rest of the week goes by quickly and is way better
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:46 pm

I was thinking I wouldn't post about this, but then thought the man himself wouldn't be too keen on coming to the forums now. As some of you might've noticed on facebook, my dear friend Maso (Marko) isn't recovering in time for the cruise. So one forumite less on deck two. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 am

Flights and hotel booked = more poor
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
Post Reply 8855 posts