Post Reply 8855 posts
Random bitching thread
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by Malaka » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:49 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Oh oh oh Slaytanic you should go to your graveyard shift in a hawaiian shirt and shorts and sunglasses! Make it painfully obvious that you shouldn't be at work before your flight for a major vacation!

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be awesome! The best part is, the bosses would never know! :dreams:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

gnoff wrote:Seems I've cut myself somehow straight over a scar from previously playing with gun powder (that was perhaps 25 years ago), feels wierd

Ouch!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 pm

Got completly hammereed drunk at my school reunion and now have to be in work at 6am tomorow.
    Don't see this happening hahaaa
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:42 pm

OK here's my random bitch. I have a house that I rent out and my tenants are a month late and now they inform me that they can't pay me and they can no longer afford to live there and are moving out. Now I have to go through the process of taking them to court to get my money and plus find other renters.

I'm on vacation!! I should be enjoying my vacation, not dealing with bullshit! :bitch: :bitch: Unreliable people piss me off!! :givebeer: :evil:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:30 pm

onenight wrote:OK here's my random bitch. I have a house that I rent out and my tenants are a month late and now they inform me that they can't pay me and they can no longer afford to live there and are moving out. Now I have to go through the process of taking them to court to get my money and plus find other renters.

I'm on vacation!! I should be enjoying my vacation, not dealing with bullshit! :bitch: :bitch: Unreliable people piss me off!! :givebeer: :evil:

That sucks! hopefully it'll get sorted out soon!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:20 pm

The internet is the plague of humanity and I have nothing else to do!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 pm

onenight wrote:OK here's my random bitch. I have a house that I rent out and my tenants are a month late and now they inform me that they can't pay me and they can no longer afford to live there and are moving out. Now I have to go through the process of taking them to court to get my money and plus find other renters.

If they're only one month behind I'd let them walk just being sure they didn't destroy the place. For one month's rent the court headache isn't worth it and you'll have your hands full trying to find new renters. Sometimes, it's better to simply cut your losses and move forward. Plus, if this is a small claims court, judgements are not enforced by the court. At any rate, best wishes sorting that out, bud.
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:58 am

Yeah, I've had to deal with this before also. (Ended up having to evict the people, and they fortunately didn't do much damage.) However, I was pretty lucky in the deposit that I had made them pay up-front. Such a headache, and I had a rental company to do most of the work. Hope things work out!
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 am

gnoff wrote:Feel my damn cold is getting worse, good day for it too...
    3 hours until I'm supposed to be at a dinner party to warm up for the NYE party, and all I feel like doing is going back to bed

that's what happens when you keep chatting 'till five in the morning ;)
    get well soon!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:51 am

Welcome to the world of being a Slum Lord. :P :mrgreen:
    If they are only a month behind and had paid you a deposit, keep the deposit and cut your losses. :cry:
    Not worth the risk of having them do damage to your property while threating to take them to court. :evil:
    Repair work often cost more than the loss of a month’s rent. :cry:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:11 am

Michael D. wrote:

Welcome to the world of being a Slum Lord. :P :mrgreen:
    If they are only a month behind and had paid you a deposit, keep the deposit and cut your losses. :cry:
    Not worth the risk of having them do damage to your property while threating to take them to court. :evil:
    Repair work often cost more than the loss of a month’s rent. :cry:

Good point. I know I'll eventually make up the money in the long run, it's just bad timming right now trying to save money for the cruise and all.
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:16 am

gnoff wrote:
    last_candle wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Feel my damn cold is getting worse, good day for it too...
    3 hours until I'm supposed to be at a dinner party to warm up for the NYE party, and all I feel like doing is going back to bed

that's what happens when you keep chatting 'till five in the morning ;)
    get well soon!

:lol:

yeah, gonna take a shower and head for the dinner, see what happens.

Have a good evening yall!

hope you feel better!!! :deathhorns:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 am

gnoff wrote:little bit :cheers:

on another note, i want your mom's cooking, if it made you gain weight then it was probably delicious!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:01 pm

gnoff wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    gnoff wrote:little bit :cheers:

on another note, i want your mom's cooking, if it made you gain weight then it was probably delicious!

I like it :D

HI, I'm gnoff's Mom, I only brew (cook) beer :mrgreen:

WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:02 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:59 am

schummrig
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:34 am

So I just got home from a new year's party at my friend's house, and I left about 1/4 of my front bumper on my friend's street. This friend lives in the goddamn mothafuckin mountains and I knew it was going to be a bitch driving down the mountains after the party. I hadn't even turned my car around and it was already sliding down the hill.
    Like, I pulled out of his driveway and instantly lost complete control of where my car was heading. He lives at the top of a fucking huge hill. The bottom of the hill did not look good and I was picking up a lot of speed. So i did a whole bunch of Nascar moves to try and flip my car forward so at least I would hit the disaster head on. I got my car flipped around but there was no way it would stop sliding unless it hit something. So I managed to turn my car sideways, and then gunned it so the front of my car ran into the snowbank. The snowbank was complete ice so I pretty much just wrecked the front of my car and bounced off of the bank without slowing down at all.
    Then I was going backwards again, so I slammed the gas to slow myself down (didnt really work). But hitting the snowbank moved my trajectory from a snowbank/cliff/house (in that order) to someone's driveway. So I came to a nice stop at this persons uphill driveway toward the bottom of the hill and eased myself down the rest of the hill. Then I drove the rest of the 30 minute drive home without a problem.
    Oh and of course I didn't realize that 1/4 of my bumper was dragging on the ground and that another 1/4 was somewhere on my friend's street until I was in my driveway. Long story short: I almost died and now I have no front bumper whatsoever...since I had half missing to begin with.
    Happy fucking new year. :bitch:
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:So I just got home from a new year's party at my friend's house, and I left about 1/4 of my front bumper on my friend's street. This friend lives in the goddamn mothafuckin mountains and I knew it was going to be a bitch driving down the mountains after the party. I hadn't even turned my car around and it was already sliding down the hill.
    Like, I pulled out of his driveway and instantly lost complete control of where my car was heading. He lives at the top of a fucking huge hill. The bottom of the hill did not look good and I was picking up a lot of speed. So i did a whole bunch of Nascar moves to try and flip my car forward so at least I would hit the disaster head on. I got my car flipped around but there was no way it would stop sliding unless it hit something. So I managed to turn my car sideways, and then gunned it so the front of my car ran into the snowbank. The snowbank was complete ice so I pretty much just wrecked the front of my car and bounced off of the bank without slowing down at all.
    Then I was going backwards again, so I slammed the gas to slow myself down (didnt really work). But hitting the snowbank moved my trajectory from a snowbank/cliff/house (in that order) to someone's driveway. So I came to a nice stop at this persons uphill driveway toward the bottom of the hill and eased myself down the rest of the hill. Then I drove the rest of the 30 minute drive home without a problem.
    Oh and of course I didn't realize that 1/4 of my bumper was dragging on the ground and that another 1/4 was somewhere on my friend's street until I was in my driveway. Long story short: I almost died and now I have no front bumper whatsoever...since I had half missing to begin with.

OMG! what a story to start the year with! :bitch:
    at least you are all right!
    wishlist '20:
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:10 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:So I just got home from a new year's party at my friend's house, and I left about 1/4 of my front bumper on my friend's street. This friend lives in the goddamn mothafuckin mountains and I knew it was going to be a bitch driving down the mountains after the party. I hadn't even turned my car around and it was already sliding down the hill.

Holy shit!! That is fucked up! Glad your o.k.
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 am

Glad you're safe, Rachel.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:04 am

Yikes! Glad you made it out okay.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:14 am

^^^^
    Damn! Yeah, what they said!

Stay safe girl!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:37 am

Glad you are alright and not hurt :D but it sucks that you lost part of your front bumper. :cry:
    After your story, I really can’t bitch for driving home in a wet/snow storm after the New Year’s Eve concert on the narrow two lane county road that follows along the river that I take to get back home.
    Winter provides us with so many good driving stories. :P
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Glad you are safe Rachel. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Oh... and the reason I came to this thread. I am sick and I feel like poo!! I am supposed to be getting better NOT worse. :bitch:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Oh... and the reason I came to this thread. I am sick and I feel like poo!! I am supposed to be getting better NOT worse. :bitch:

that sucks Margie! i hope this means that it's getting out of your system so you will feel wonderful onbroad!
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:19 pm

Rachel,

Welcome to Florida. You never have to shovel sunshine :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm

KevinP wrote:Rachel,

I'd rather deal with the snow than the old people drivers in Florida :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:26 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Rachel,

I'd rather deal with the snow than the old people drivers in Florida :shock:

Thats more down South than where I am. Snow blows more than Rhapsody. I'd rather sweat than freeze :death:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:32 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Oh... and the reason I came to this thread. I am sick and I feel like poo!! I am supposed to be getting better NOT worse. :bitch:

that sucks Margie! i hope this means that it's getting out of your system so you will feel wonderful onbroad!

Thanks, me too. I am sure I will be fine by then. ;) I have a cold. I have not had one in a few years. So I went looking for 12 hour decongestant and no one had it anymore. It took me 2 hours of driving around to find a pharmacy with real Sudafed in stock. You have sign for it with the pharmacist and they copy your drivers license because they think everyone has a meth lab. Anyway, it is helping me sleep at night...finally. Ironically, I took my Sudafed and then watched a bunch of "Breaking Bad" episodes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Ironically, I took my Sudafed and then watched a bunch of "Breaking Bad" episodes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So sorry to hear yer not well hon but damn... That was FUNNY!!!

Feel better soon!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:15 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:Ironically, I took my Sudafed and then watched a bunch of "Breaking Bad" episodes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Feel better soon!

both of you with your Disney hate can go suck a Dragonforce album. The HO is well versed in this so she can give you lessons ;) :lol: ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:15 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Feel better soon!

:D Thanks!
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:21 pm

If you want my professional advice on colds and flus.
    Just drink beer it usually makes it go away
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Metalwrath wrote:If you want my professional advice on colds and flus.

Just like in metal - do the opposite of what Pete recommends :viking:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:34 pm

As I am drinking my citrus/veggie smoothie I read this. :roll:

Peter... most likely nothing can inhabit or survive in your body at this point. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:As I am drinking my citrus/veggie smoothie I read this. :roll:

Peter... most likely nothing can inhabit or survive in your body at this point. :lol: :lol: :lol:

especially not his liver!
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:01 pm

Margie, get well soon!
    ...and I LOVE Breaking Bad!
    wishlist '20:
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

KevinP wrote:
    both of you with your Disney hate can go suck a Dragonforce album. The HO is well versed in this so she can give you lessons ;) :lol: ;)

Actually, I am not a fan of Dragonforce either. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Actually, I am not a fan of Dragonforce either. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That goes for me as well. in fact i find them quite similar. fans of one SURELY must be fans of the other.
Post Reply 8855 posts