Post Reply 8855 posts
Random bitching thread
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: Random bitching thread

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:08 pm

last_candle wrote:Margie, get well soon!
    ...and I LOVE Breaking Bad!

Thanks! I am so addicted to that show. Almost done with Season 2. Evil Red got me hooked on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:09 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    both of you with your Disney hate can go suck a Dragonforce album. The HO is well versed in this so she can give you lessons ;) :lol: ;)

Actually, I am not a fan of Dragonforce either. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That goes for me as well. in fact i find them quite similar. fans of one SURELY must be fans of the other.

That's what I am thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    Abbath-/-Agalloch-/-Allen–Lande-/-Almanac-/-Alestorm-/-Ancient.Bards-/-Arcturus-/-Avantasia-/-Axenstar-/-Beast.in.Black-/-Battle.Beast-/-Black.Fate-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Borknagar-/-Cain’s.Offering-/-Cruachan-/-Dark.Moor-/-Demons.and.Wizards-/-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-/-Dragonland-/-Dimmu.Borgir-/-Dream.Evil-/-Elvenking-/-Edguy-/-Ex.Deo-/-Equilibrium-/-Fairyland-/-Finntroll-/-Fleshgod.Apocalypse-/-Freak.Kitchen-/-Ghost-/-Gloryhammer-/-Grailknights-/-Gwydion-/-Haken-/-Haggard-/-Heidevolk-/-Impellitteri-/-Ihsahn-/-In.Extremo-/-Inglorious-/-Jorn-/-Juvaliant-/-Kotipelto-/-Lord-/-Marillion-/-Masterplan-/-Mayan-/-Metsatöll-/-Mob.Rules-/-Myrath-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Nightingale-/-Opeth-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Pagan’s.Mind-/-Pain.of.Salvation-/-Persefone-/-Powerwolf-/-Primordial-/-Primal.Fear-/-Rhapsody-/-Rhapsody.of.Fire-/-Rotting.Christ-/-Running.Wild-/-Saint.Deamon-/-Samael-/-Savatage-/-SepticFlesh-/-Stratovarius-/-Sunburst-/-Symphony.X-/-The.Gentle.Storm-/-Therion-/-The.Night.Flight.Orchestra-/-Threshold-/-Vintersorg-/-Vision.Divine-/-Voodoo.Circle-/-Voyager-/-Warlord-/-Wintersun-/-Witherscape-/-Zebra
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:12 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Goddess of Metal wrote:
    Actually, I am not a fan of Dragonforce either. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That goes for me as well. in fact i find them quite similar. fans of one SURELY must be fans of the other.

That's what I am thinking. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both sets of fans have plastic swords, that's for sure.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:
    last_candle wrote:Margie, get well soon!
    ...and I LOVE Breaking Bad!

Thanks! I am so addicted to that show. Almost done with Season 2. Evil Red got me hooked on it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

this show is sooo addictive - a friend of mine even watched ALL Malcom seasons (while waiting for season 4) to ease the Cranston withdrawal ;)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Jeesh Rachel... insane start of the year! Glad yer fine!
    and get better soon Margie
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:29 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:So I just got home from a new year's party at my friend's house, and I left about 1/4 of my front bumper on my friend's street. This friend lives in the goddamn mothafuckin mountains and I knew it was going to be a bitch driving down the mountains after the party. I hadn't even turned my car around and it was already sliding down the hill.
    Like, I pulled out of his driveway and instantly lost complete control of where my car was heading. He lives at the top of a fucking huge hill. The bottom of the hill did not look good and I was picking up a lot of speed. So i did a whole bunch of Nascar moves to try and flip my car forward so at least I would hit the disaster head on. I got my car flipped around but there was no way it would stop sliding unless it hit something. So I managed to turn my car sideways, and then gunned it so the front of my car ran into the snowbank. The snowbank was complete ice so I pretty much just wrecked the front of my car and bounced off of the bank without slowing down at all.
    Then I was going backwards again, so I slammed the gas to slow myself down (didnt really work). But hitting the snowbank moved my trajectory from a snowbank/cliff/house (in that order) to someone's driveway. So I came to a nice stop at this persons uphill driveway toward the bottom of the hill and eased myself down the rest of the hill. Then I drove the rest of the 30 minute drive home without a problem.
    Oh and of course I didn't realize that 1/4 of my bumper was dragging on the ground and that another 1/4 was somewhere on my friend's street until I was in my driveway. Long story short: I almost died and now I have no front bumper whatsoever...since I had half missing to begin with.
    Happy fucking new year. :bitch:

Holy shit that sounds so scary! glad you're okay! too bad about the bumper :cry:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Wow Rachel glad you're ok!

Not as bad as Rachel but the new years party I went to wound up being a disaster too. Basically this guy was hitting on my friends gf and so my friends brother started getting in his face and then other people started joining in and by the end there was about a dozen people having an all out brawl. Lots of shit got broken and people got hurt and shit. I didn't feel like getting involed because it was drunken bullshit but it definitely ruined the whole night.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:26 pm

yuck! i'm glad all i did was have dinner and beer, come home and watch Star Trek!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Stained Class wrote:Wow Rachel glad you're ok!

Not as bad as Rachel but the new years party I went to wound up being a disaster too. Basically this guy was hitting on my friends gf and so my friends brother started getting in his face and then other people started joining in and by the end there was about a dozen people having an all out brawl. Lots of shit got broken and people got hurt and shit. I didn't feel like getting involed because it was drunken bullshit but it definitely ruined the whole night.

Glad you stayed outta that one. :shock:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:35 pm

I hate when people get in to fights like that. It's so stupid :roll:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:36 pm

KDibildox wrote:I hate when people get in to fights like that. It's so stupid :roll:

yeah, why can't everyone just be butt buddies?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:I hate when people get in to fights like that. It's so stupid :roll:

I don't know! we should go around showing people the joys of being butt buddies!
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:44 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I don't know! we should go around showing people the joys of being butt buddies!

YEAH YEAH SHOW US YOU TWO! AND BRING YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS!

2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:45 pm

That's exactly what it looks like when we hang out
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 pm

cycosurgeon wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:yeah, why can't everyone just be butt buddies?

KDibildox wrote:That's exactly what it looks like when we hang out

Excellent! :wank: :wank: :wank:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Well, except less tan I guess :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:00 pm

KDibildox wrote:Well, except less tan I guess :lol:

Well if you broads need anyone to rub some tanning lotion on you. I'm available :D
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:Well, except less tan I guess :lol:

Well if you broads need anyone to rub some tanning lotion on you. I'm available :D

Tanning is for pussies!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:21 pm

I spent 4 hours on my swedish lessons today. damn it's tough! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jag tar en öl nu! :givebeer:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:07 am

WizardBeast wrote:I spent 4 hours on my swedish lessons today. damn it's tough!

I bought the Swedish book on metal called "Blod Eld Död" gnoff recommended but haven't got around to actually start reading it. Even the prologue seems quite difficult and I'll have to look up quite a few words in a dictionary.

Luckily I do know the basics and the grammar, but I thought my vocabulary was better than it apparently is. :cry:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:03 am

cycosurgeon wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:yeah, why can't everyone just be butt buddies?

KDibildox wrote:That's exactly what it looks like when we hang out

God damn, I should've come around a long time ago...
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

Thanks everyone! I'm glad it turned out fine too, there was some serious danger of rolling my car if I didn't get it under control :shock: Now I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest way to get a new bumper and how to avoid getting a ticket for driving an unsafe vehicle in the meantime...
    I think duct tape is getting heavily involved.
    cycosurgeon
    Lieutenant

by cycosurgeon » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 am

I need new socks!
    2011: Cruise Survivor
    2012: Cruise & Forum Survivor

...So was Laura beside the chieftains
    like the bright-growing ash beside the thorn-bush...
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:05 am

just watched the final two episodes of Monk
    throughout the last couple of months, I've been watching all eight seasons - and whenever a tv show comes to an end, it feels like a little piece of me dies, too

(I know, there are way more serious thing to bitch around...)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 am

AlaskaRachel wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm glad it turned out fine too, there was some serious danger of rolling my car if I didn't get it under control :shock: Now I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest way to get a new bumper and how to avoid getting a ticket for driving an unsafe vehicle in the meantime...

Duct tape solves all of life's problems :lol:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:34 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Rachel,

Welcome to Florida. You never have to shovel sunshine :mrgreen:

I'd rather deal with the snow than the old people drivers in Florida :shock:

The tourists are far worse. :evil:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 am

Goddess of Metal wrote:Oh... and the reason I came to this thread. I am sick and I feel like poo!! I am supposed to be getting better NOT worse. :bitch:

:cry: Feel better.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 am

gnoff wrote:My cold got worse as well, staying home today.

hopefully it's out of your system soon and you will feel perfect for the cruise!
    Goddess of Metal
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Goddess of Metal » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling MUCH better today. :D

Gnoff, now its your turn to start feeling better. ;)
    A.K.A Margie Metalho

2019 - Deck 7
    2018 - Deck 6
    2017 - Deck 6
    2016 - Deck 6
    2015 - Deck 7
    2014 - Deck 2
    2013 - Deck 2
    2012 - Deck 2 on Barge
    2012 - Deck 2
    2011 - Deck.3

Wishlist:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Goddess of Metal wrote:Thanks for all the well wishes. I am feeling MUCH better today. :D

Gnoff, now its your turn to start feeling better. ;)

Awesome!
    Fatum11
    Chief Petty Officer

by Fatum11 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Holly shit Rachel, how scary! I am so glad you are ok!!

I think we all need to wrap ourselves in bubble wrap and stock up on vitamins and flu tablets until the cruise!!
    Draconian-Samael-Opeth-Nightwish-Be'lakor-DevinTownsend-Orphandland-Doom:vs-Eluveitie-NovembersDoom-Epica-Apocalyptica-Haggard-Kamelot-Insomnium-LethianDreams-TheForeshadowing-AmonAmarth-CellarDarling-Moonspell-NeObliviscaris-RottingChrist-SepticFlesh-SwallowTheSun-Sabaton-Saturnus-Rammstein-OctoberTide-ISON-Triptykon-FleshgodApocalypse-Wolfheart
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:03 pm

Fatum11 wrote:Holly shit Rachel, how scary! I am so glad you are ok!!

I think we all need to wrap ourselves in bubble wrap and stock up on vitamins and flu tablets until the cruise!!

Agreed!
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:50 pm

I don't understand why people bid on shit on ebay well before the auction ends. That's what the Watch button is for! People don't realize they're just jacking up the price of the shit they want to buy. Unless it's their friends or sellers with multiple accounts bidding on shit as a means of collusion. :evil: And before I get the wrath of the record store supporters, I go to my local record store all the time, but they don't have everything I want. :wank:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:55 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:Thanks everyone! I'm glad it turned out fine too, there was some serious danger of rolling my car if I didn't get it under control :shock: Now I'm just trying to figure out the cheapest way to get a new bumper and how to avoid getting a ticket for driving an unsafe vehicle in the meantime...

Never underestimate the power of duct tape. True story: on Thanksgiving at work we had a rotating shaft (yes yes, I said shaft) with a hole in it that was leaking like an SOB and there were no parts and since it was a holiday, no possibility of getting parts 'till Monday. The issue here is you couldn't really patch the thing because it was used in a process that has liquid lime, so master patch wouldn't set. I kid you not, they put some water proof tape and then a whole role of duct tape, and stopped the leak. Lasted through the 4 day weekend, too :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

KDibildox wrote:

Never underestimate the power of duct tape. True story: on Thanksgiving at work we had a rotating shaft (yes yes, I said shaft) with a hole in it that was leaking like an SOB and there were no parts and since it was a holiday, no possibility of getting parts 'till Monday. The issue here is you couldn't really patch the thing because it was used in a process that has liquid lime, so master patch wouldn't set. I kid you not, they put some water proof tape and then a whole role of duct tape, and stopped the leak. Lasted through the 4 day weekend, too :lol:

Shaft, hole, leak. This one's almost too easy
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:58 pm

I know :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Michael D.
    Ensign

by Michael D. » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:44 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

Shaft, hole, leak. This one's almost too easy

Only one thing else that's needed is lube. :shock:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:32 pm

KDibildox wrote:

work on Thanksgiving too? damn they never give you a day off, poor meheecan.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:42 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:

work on Thanksgiving too? damn they never give you a day off, poor meheecan.

I work most of the holidays so I can use them whenever it works for me better. I do usually take Christmas off, which is the only one I actually want :mrgreen:
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Trying to figure out how to make a regular picture of me fit in the avatar space :bitch:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
Post Reply 8855 posts