Post Reply 8851 posts
Random bitching thread
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Random bitching thread

by junkhead13 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Daenerys wrote:The boy sent me flowers for my birthday. They have been in the house for approximately 5 minutes. Already, the cat has 1) eaten part of a rose and 2) knocked over the vase and spilled water EVERYWHERE :roll: Good thing he's super cute and making up for being a trouble maker by being snuggled in my lap now :D

hehe, whenever I get my gf flowers, she has to immediately get them put away in a room with the door closed or else the cat will be over there munching away on them. Crazy critters...
    Have a good time...all the time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Daenerys wrote:Good thing he's super cute and making up for being a trouble maker by being snuggled in my lap now :D

The boy or the cat. I'm having trouble keeping up :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:15 pm

I like Google Chrome in every way

Except

IT SUCKS FOR WEB FORMS AND COMMENT BOXES!

Makes me double/triple/quintuple post and look like a f''ing noob. :evil:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:53 am

Disaster Area wrote:I like Google Chrome in every way

uuuh, don't like Google Chrome that much
    I have to quote my friend who calls it a big kraken grabbing as much information of you as possible
    (and I'm not one of those uberanxious who go berserk every time facebook changes their privacy policy)
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:50 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Daenerys wrote:Good thing he's super cute and making up for being a trouble maker by being snuggled in my lap now :D

The boy or the cat. I'm having trouble keeping up :?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm not even gonna try to answer this one!
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 pm

I've been hearing the exact same beat through the walls of my apartment for a good 45 minutes now. What the fuck is my neighbor listening to? At least with metal I get a different tempo/song structure every single time my shuffle moves to the next track. Reason #10 trillion why metal is superior to all else.

I think it's time I turn up the volume on my own music :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: This is a battle he cannot win.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:28 am

It's probably some Trance music. That shit has the same beat forever, and believe me I know, as I play it at work. Give it another 4 hours and you'll be ready to kill :death:

Then try listening to some Reggaeton, and then the urge will increase :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:37 am

Captain Metal wrote:It's probably some Trance music. That shit has the same beat forever, and believe me I know, as I play it at work. Give it another 4 hours and you'll be ready to kill :death:

I fucking hate Reggaeton. When I was in college, that is all I would fucking here at all hours of the night. Must. Kill. Bad music :death: :death:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:05 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Captain Metal wrote:It's probably some Trance music. That shit has the same beat forever, and believe me I know, as I play it at work. Give it another 4 hours and you'll be ready to kill :death:

I fucking hate Reggaeton. When I was in college, that is all I would fucking here at all hours of the night. Must. Kill. Bad music :death: :death:

oh damn me too. i freakin' hate Reggae so much! it does incite violence in me!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:18 am

gnoff wrote:I'm REALLY hung over, feel sorry for me?

oh no! too much of a good thing huh?!?
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:50 am

rhiawiz wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

oh damn me too. i freakin' hate Reggae so much! it does incite violence in me!

Reggae is far superior to Reggaeton. Reggaeton just makes you want to rip your ears off.
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:04 pm

gnoff wrote:I'm REALLY hung over, feel sorry for me?

I feel like I should be really hungover, but this year's work X-mas party after-party was super lame, as the guy who made any work-related social event fun and enjoyable (and drunk) quit this year. Feel sorry for ME? ;)

Joking aside, hope you have the chance to wallow in your feeling-shitty and that you had fun earning your hangover.
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:31 am

too many posts!
    it would take me the whole evening to read (almost) everything
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:00 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:Just for the hell of it, I looked into buying tickets to the Manowar show in Cleveland. (Yes, I kinda want to see them again, mainly for laughs, and Cleveland is only a couple hours away.) But $81 / ticket???? (after service charges) Fuck that shit.
    I just got two tickets for Motorhead, Clutch, & Valient Thorr for $32 (that's even after the service charges).

Other bands play, Manowar CHARGES!!!!!! :P

hahaha! Here their show was pure shit, no classics: only new CD songs.
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Heabymetawhunta » Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:13 pm

BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER 3 WEEKS OF VACATION! :evil: :evil: :evil:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:54 pm

They say 3 things bring people to the emergency room - 1) Pain 2) Fear and 3) Bleeding. They need to add a 4) People who want pain meds and have NOTHING wrong with them, but obligate me to do huge work-up at the taxpayer's expense for fear of being sued :evil:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 am

i hate this damn cold :evil:

well better to have it now, then when I am on board....
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:56 pm

I am WAY too busy at work to keep up with this board anymore. :cry:
    If I can't post on here for the next 12 days... I'LL SEE YOU ALL ONBROAD!!!!
    :shred: :death: :viking: :deathmetal: :metalguy: :headbanger: :beerhorns: :trashdrink: :beerwink: :cheers: :party: :heavydrink: :givebeer: :twisted: :cool: :mrgreen: :D
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:04 pm

No. Seriously. I'm going to kill my roommate.
    D E C K 6
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:13 am

AlabastRDisastR wrote:No. Seriously. I'm going to kill my roommate.

Duct Tape is useful....
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant

by DragonLordJones » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:20 am

who the fuck keeps drinking my beer on me ..... I'm sitting here posting on the forum and visiting other sites and every time I reach over to grab another sip the freaking bottle is empty.
    I think I have gremlins in my apartment or something, because I would know if I was getting to taste the sweet nectar ...... :evil:

I'm gonna start setting traps for the little motherfuckers ...... they could at least save a little for me :lol:
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:52 am

metalheadtop wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:No. Seriously. I'm going to kill my roommate.

Duct Tape is useful....

Then she'll go to work even less & pay less bills...But she'd still probably have enough to spend $1000 ON FUCKING COMPUTER PARTS FOR AN UPGRADE WHEN RENT IS DUEEEEEEEEEEEEIKDJIGEGWOGNWOLGJWPORTU094UTOBNWOLGNLWKNLKNBVLKWFNB AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE. :evil: :evil: :evil:
    D E C K 6
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:15 am

Isn't failure to pay rent grounds for eviction in Ohio?

AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:Isn't failure to pay rent grounds for eviction in Ohio?

We still manage to get by because there's four of us & only two of us have our names on the lease. Its a cheap place, but its not fair, especially when the rest of us work so hard.

I feel bad because she just moved here from Florida a few months ago & she's got no friends or family here. Then again I don't feel bad, because she's almost a decade older than I am, & her parents still send her HUGE loads of cash every month(which she loves to tell me about) on top of the job that pays her way more than mine pays me.

Either way, my other roommies & I need to wait til at least the end of this month, because the cruise is gunna kill us, financially. She IS going to pay rent this month, because if she doesn't, I'm selling all the parts for this ridiculous computer of her's on Ebay.
    Last edited by AlabastRDisastR on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
    D E C K 6
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:23 am

AlabastRDisastR wrote:...if she doesn't, I'm selling all the parts for this ridiculous computer of her's on Ebay.

That's what I like to hear!!

:beerhorns:

ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:34 am

DragonLordJones wrote:who the fuck keeps drinking my beer on me ..... I'm sitting here posting on the forum and visiting other sites and every time I reach over to grab another sip the freaking bottle is empty.
    I think I have gremlins in my apartment or something, because I would know if I was getting to taste the sweet nectar ...... :evil:

I'm gonna start setting traps for the little motherfuckers ...... they could at least save a little for me :lol:

Might wanna start with video surveillance. It'll be safer than traps, just on the off chance the gremlins look a little like this:

;)
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:38 am

AlabastRDisastR wrote:

We still manage to get by because there's four of us & only two of us have our names on the lease. Its a cheap place, but its not fair, especially when the rest of us work so hard.

I feel bad because she just moved here from Florida a few months ago & she's got no friends or family here. Then again I don't feel bad, because she's almost a decade older than I am, & her parents still send her HUGE loads of cash every month(which she loves to tell me about) on top of the job that pays her way more than mine pays me.

Either way, my other roommies & I need to wait til at least the end of this month, because the cruise is gunna kill us, financially. She IS going to pay rent this month, because if she doesn't, I'm selling all the parts for this ridiculous computer of her's on Ebay.

Ugh. This is one of the big reasons I choose to pay a bit more and live by myself. Best of luck dealing with this. If it were me she'd be out on her tooshie in the snow, no sympathy. :twisted:
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:39 am

AlabastRDisastR wrote:

She better pay for the months rent, if she doesn't than just give her a week and boot her ass out. You have to.
    Cabin # 6072
    My band: www.myspace.com/colorofaum
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:57 pm

I'm most likely gonna cancel my planned trip this weekend
    I intended to go skiing and watch the Lauberhorn downhill-race (like every year)
    ...but there's just too much to do and I don't wanna be stressed out the week before I fly out to Miami...
    wishlist '20:
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:27 pm

last_candle wrote:I'm most likely gonna cancel my planned trip this weekend
    I intended to go skiing and watch the Lauberhorn downhill-race (like every year)
    ...but there's just too much to do and I don't wanna be stressed out the week before I fly out to Miami...

School?
    Cabin # 6072
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:39 pm

asmegin wrote:

School?

näääh, work and other commitments
    since when is school stressful? ;)
    wishlist '20:
    asmegin
    Midshipman

by asmegin » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 pm

last_candle wrote:
    asmegin wrote:

School?

näääh, work and other commitments
    since when is school stressful? ;)

I find School an exciting experience, especially when its stuff you've either wanted to learn or are interested in learning, its only stressful when your lazy and not doing what your suppose to do.
    Cabin # 6072
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:40 pm

I detest sifting through the meaningless drabble the forums have been flooded with.
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I second that on the meaningless drabble.....

Ahhhh.....I rememebr when the the forum was "the place to be".....everyone is having fun....being a smart ass was expected.......we would LOL all day long....
    What the hell is going onnnnnnnnnn?????
    Fuck it............Im gonna go pack
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I have found that this past week I haven't been on that much because all the lurkers have registered and come out of hiding to post useless shit that they'd find the answer to if they just searched for it. Instead it's me who's doing the searching in order to find the threads I post in frequently because their shit is sprawled all over the first two pages of threads! :evil:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

debborah1 wrote:Fuck it............Im gonna go pack

I believe this is what they call "turning lemons into lemonade". :D Not a bad idea, either. I just today had a wake-up call when I ran thru the rest of the days I have 'till I leave. :shock:
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:08 pm

DragonLordJones wrote:who the fuck keeps drinking my beer on me ..... I'm sitting here posting on the forum and visiting other sites and every time I reach over to grab another sip the freaking bottle is empty.

Fill the empty bottle with piss and some pepper. You'll find it queckly :mrgreen:
    -----------------
    Zeh
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:28 pm

asmegin wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:

She better pay for the months rent, if she doesn't than just give her a week and boot her ass out. You have to.

Oh. Its gunna happen. I'm fucking done.

IN OTHER NEWS!!!! WTF my friend totally drew that icon of yours! No joke! :lol:
    D E C K 6
    metalheadtop
    Petty Officer

by metalheadtop » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:45 pm

AlabastRDisastR wrote:

Hmmm, maybe guilt trip her. Let her know just how much you all feel used by her not helping out.
    Survived 70000tons of Metal 2011
    Survived 2012
    BARGE TO HELL
    70000tons 2013
    70,000 tons 2014
    154,000tons 2015
    Inquisitor
    Midshipman

by Inquisitor » Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

metalheadtop wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:

Hmmm, maybe guilt trip her. Let her know just how much you all feel used by her not helping out.

Or you could just sell parts of her. I'm sure you can find a guy in Cozumel to arrange it.
Post Reply 8851 posts