Random bitching thread

Discuss anything else here

Re: Random bitching thread

Postby mooyagi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:Had a 12.5 crazy hour work day, plus the 2 hr drive time. Me's exhausted! Still have to go on my walk to complete 10000 steps but at least I'm at 9236 so far. Almost got it just with work

Work, Meheecan, work :mrgreen:

:P if someone plans on going on 70K, that someone is going to have to get a job veeeeeeery soon

You quit your trabajo? :shock:
See you all on 70K 2015! :deathhorns:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:29 am

Nope. I'm all set to go on 70K ;)
La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Nope. I'm all set to go on 70K ;)

Good! See you on broad :party:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:42 am

mooyagi wrote:

You find a sponsor all of a sudden? :lol:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby WizardBeast » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:33 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

oh shit, is THAT why you guys are stopping in Denver? well you're barking up the wrong tree, i'm broker than i've been in years right now LOL
Awaiting UMC Cruise 6(66)!!!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:07 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Good! See you on broad :party:

oh shit, is THAT why you guys are stopping in Denver? well you're barking up the wrong tree, i'm broker than i've been in years right now LOL

Busted! I was hoping I could leave him there :lol:
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Michael D. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:32 pm

Laura wrote:
And re the :smoking: - I used to get high a lot in my later teens and 20s (and loved it) - but it was always a celebratory kind of thing - not to escape from something negative. Using drugs & alcohol in that way is never a good thing in my view.

*I'm referring to this kind of New Age http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Age

You know, you sound so Timothy Leary-ness. LOL
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby Michael D. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:35 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:Had a 12.5 crazy hour work day, plus the 2 hr drive time. Me's exhausted! Still have to go on my walk to complete 10000 steps but at least I'm at 9236 so far. Almost got it just with work

Work, Meheecan, work :mrgreen:

:P if someone plans on going on 70K, that someone is going to have to get a job veeeeeeery soon

Kick the free-loader to the curb. LOL
Punt that boy! LOL
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby Michael D. » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:39 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
hahah nice def leppard quote, i use that one all the time too!

and yes i am a ridiculous over-achiever, pressuring myself like it's my business.

and no, it's not creative if you turn that into "pleasuring myself like it's my business" because i already thought of it.

LOL. I never thought of that but since you brought it up.
How's it working for you, you know the pleasuring of yourself. LOL :wank:
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Michael D. wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Work, Meheecan, work :mrgreen:

Kick the free-loader to the curb. LOL
Punt that boy! LOL

I'll keep him for now ;)
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:23 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:

Speaking of sponsors, keep this up or I'll report you ;)
mooyagi
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
Michael D. wrote:Kick the free-loader to the curb. LOL
Punt that boy! LOL

I'll keep him for now ;)

:D :D :D
mooyagi
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:25 am

WizardBeast wrote:

Especially once I finish with your plumbing system :twisted:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 am

mooyagi wrote:
KDibildeaux wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Good! See you on broad :party:

Speaking of sponsors, keep this up or I'll report you ;)

Go right ahead. Wouldn't mind an all expense paid trip back to the wonderful country of Mexico
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Monmisreal » Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Europe trip ends tonight so we have to head back to the shit ass states :bitch: :bitch:
Monmisreal
Lieutenant

Postby Laura » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Michael D. wrote:
Laura wrote:
And re the :smoking: - I used to get high a lot in my later teens and 20s (and loved it) - but it was always a celebratory kind of thing - not to escape from something negative. Using drugs & alcohol in that way is never a good thing in my view.

I think you mean Timothy Leary-esque or -ish. :lol: And yes, I'm *very* pro-drug use if one enters the experience with the right, positive frame of mind, that is, not to escape *anything* but to expand one's thought & enjoyment. Alcohol is the drug of choice of the western world, yet in so many ways, I think it is one of the most destructive (if not *the* most per capita) and causes so much pain to so many people. I think it all boils down to how one views and uses it. Re marijuana, mushrooms, LSD, MDA aka the "love drug" :mrgreen: (early precursor to ecstasy (MDMA) and popular among my group of college friends), ecstasy and the like... AMAZING beyond any words - I could never begin to express in words those experiences. :D If I could clone myself, Laura2 would be trippin.' :lol: (Laura1 gave most of that up some time ago due to too many responsibilities. :lol: )
Wacken 2009 & 2010, Hole in the Sky (Bergen) 2011, 70,000 Tons of Metal 2011 & 2012, Progressive Nation at Sea 2014. 2015: Rock Legends Cruise Feb 19-23
Laura
Commander

Postby Michael D. » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Laura wrote:
Michael D. wrote:
Laura wrote:

I think you mean Timothy Leary-esque or -ish. :lol: And yes, I'm *very* pro-drug use if one enters the experience with the right, positive frame of mind, that is, not to escape *anything* but to expand one's thought & enjoyment. Alcohol is the drug of choice of the western world, yet in so many ways, I think it is one of the most destructive (if not *the* most per capita) and causes so much pain to so many people. I think it all boils down to how one views and uses it. Re marijuana, mushrooms, LSD, MDA aka the "love drug" :mrgreen: (early precursor to ecstasy (MDMA) and popular among my group of college friends), ecstasy and the like... AMAZING beyond any words - I could never begin to express in words those experiences. :D If I could clone myself, Laura2 would be trippin.' :lol: (Laura1 gave most of that up some time ago due to too many responsibilities. :lol: )

LOL.
I have never really explored the druggy world/scene.
Just never got into the stuff since my drug of choice has been alcohol and you are very correct on the destructiveness of alcohol. It is the largest and single most destructive drug of families that we have and the statistics prove it. Way too deep and controversial for this forum to get into.
I was exposed to the horror of drug use/alcohol abuse when I was young so I am a little bias on that subject not to mention the recovered ones who use it as a crutch to justify their inabilities to cope with life. In my current place of employment I get to enjoy all of our societal diseases up front and personal, so I really do not see an upside even if it’s to open one’s mind as Timothy Leary puts it.
Onto a new subject his one got depressing.
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby DrinkMoxie » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:51 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Europe trip ends tonight so we have to head back to the shit ass states :bitch: :bitch:

boooo!
Powerwolf-NeObliviscaris-JulieLaughsNomore-Hypocrisy-Kalmah-Nightfall-Gardenian-Gojira-CarBomb-Neurosis-Sargon-Sacrifice-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-Agalloch-Equilibrium-GodDethroned-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Therion-Alestorm-Sigh-Firewind-Whispered-Jaldaboath-Korpiklaani-Shangren-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Borknagar-DimensionZero-Heathen-MentalHome-MorsPrincipiumEst-Myrath-Illogicist-Gnostic-Hacride-BoltThrower-Goatwhore-MiseryIndex-Xentrix-Acrassicauda-LakeOfTears-Impious-Melechesh-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Zimmer'sHole-Apocalyptica-Witchery-Skyfire-Annihilator-Trepalium-EphelDuath-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-GreySkiesFallen-OctoberTide-Skeletonwitch-InExtremo-DaylightDies-Sodom-Vinterland-Desultory

cabin 3013 (2012)
cabin 9560 (2014)
cabin 8___ (2015)
DrinkMoxie
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:33 pm

gnoff wrote:motherfuckers...

which two bands play at the same time at Metaltown?
Hypo and Vader....

Fuck off!!!

that's stupid as hell
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:21 am

I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

70K 2011, 70K 2012, BTH 2012, 70K 2013, 70K 2014
go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
The.Absence-/-Coroner-/-Onslaught-/-Therion-/-Uli.Jon.Roth
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Michael D. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Stained Class wrote:I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:

LOL. :lol: Getting’ a little too personal but you have to do what you need to do. :wank: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You should have posted this on the "For the Ladies" page. :D
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:47 pm

Michael D. wrote:
Stained Class wrote:I have to get up to get something I just printed but I am experiencing my morning boner and there are lots of people around. :bitch:

LOL. :lol: Getting’ a little too personal but you have to do what you need to do. :wank: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I just had to wait it out, no :wank: required.

I'm sure the ladies will find their way here :cool:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:
Æther.Realm-/-Allegaeon-/-Be'Lakor-/-Conquering.Dystopia-/-Equilibrium-/-Haken-/-Hypocrisy-/-Ihsahn-/-Insomnium-/-Kalmah-/-Mors.Principium.Est-/-Ne.Obliviscaris-/-Omnium.Gatherum-/-Voyager

Also want:
Aeternam-/-Armory-/-Ayreon-/-Beyond.Creation-/-Bloodbath-/-Bloodshot.Dawn-/-Bolt.Thrower-/-Brymir-/-Demons.And.Wizards-/-Devin.Townsend.Project-/-Dio.Disciples-/-Dream.Evil-/-Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow-/-Firewind-/-Galneryus-/-Gojira-/-Gorod-/-Grand.Magus-/-Heathen-/-Hibria-/-Illogicist-/-Immortal-/-In.Mourning-/-Inferi-/-Labyrinth-/-Luna.Mortis-/-Madder.Mortem-/-Obscura-/-Opeth-/-Pathfinder-/-Persefone-/-Persuader-/-Powerwolf-/-Revocation-/-Russkaja-/-Sacrifice-/-Savage.Messiah-/-Savatage-/-Scar.Symmetry-/-Snowy.Shaw-/-Spawn.Of.Possession-/-Steel.Panther-/-Striker-/-Suidakra-/-Tarot-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-Thaurorod-/-Tony.Macalpine-/-Triosphere-/-Wolfchant-/-Wolfheart-/-Xanthochroid

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby Michael D. » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 pm

Stained Class wrote:
Michael D. wrote:

:lol: I just had to wait it out, no :wank: required.

I'm sure the ladies will find their way here :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool:
Michael D.
Ensign

Postby mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:38 pm

:lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:22 pm

mooyagi wrote:

:lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:

If the teachers were smart they would just ask girls.
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:46 pm

mooyagi wrote: :lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:

Racist! :lol: :lol: :lol:
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:56 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
mooyagi wrote: :lol: Reminds me of middle school and doing everything I could to not be called to go up to the blackbroad :wank: :shock:

What? Everyone knows that whiteboards are better than blackboards.

(I didn't use broad there because that could have a double meaning that I wanted to avoid) :mrgreen:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Stained Class wrote:
WizardBeast wrote:

What? Everyone knows that whiteboards are better than blackboards.

(I didn't use broad there because that could have a double meaning that I wanted to avoid) :mrgreen:

but Mooyagi did use broad, and that makes all the (racist) difference! LOL
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:29 pm

Fuck them honky broads! :boobs:
mooyagi
Captain

Postby KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:51 pm

Oh man, that is so funny! :lol: thanks for sharing
KDibildeaux
Captain

Postby Stained Class » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:30 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

Oh man, that is so funny! :lol: thanks for sharing

You are welcome :cool: :mrgreen:
The infamous LOLLIPOP

go on ALL the cruises!

Much want:

Also want:

Repeats:
Stained Class
Commander

Postby WizardBeast » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:15 pm

mooyagi wrote:Fuck them honky broads! :boobs:

:wank:

heheheh!
WizardBeast
Captain

Postby Malaka » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:21 am

I'm in the middle of the biggest customer service FAIL I've ever been through in my life. :bitch:
I ordered Dish Network last week and when the tech came he said they couldn't get a signal off my patio. They could do it off another satellite but the local channels would have to go off rabbit ears, or no local channels at all. I'm not watching football on weekends on fucking rabbit ears, so I cancelled. :evil:
The Dish Network guy actually recommended DirecTV, which I ordered. The sales girl told me they have MANY more satellites than Dish, so I thought, COOL! The technician came over to install it and said he couldn't get a signal at all. I cancelled that bullshit instantly. Cox Communications has monopolized the cable industry in Arizona, and they suck big time, so now I'm out of options. I can't believe I just bought a brand new HD TV and I have no fucking service. I called DirecTV back and wanted to have a supervisor come over and look at the line of sight, because from what my lady told me, the dipshit tech that came over was pointing the dish right at the building across the street. Unfortunately I wasn't there to push him off my balcony and make it look like an accident so he wouldn't infect this planet with more stupidity. Plus, the guy didn't even care that I was going to cancel, he actually wanted me to. What kind of shit is that?
Although I'm partly to blame for this misery because I jumped the gun on cancelling, it still pisses me off that I can't get some fucking television without running around in circles with these people. I just spent 45 minutes on the phone re-ordering my service and they won't be out until Monday. They better bring a crew of supervisors. :evil: :evil: :evil:
There's more to this story, but I'm done. This is unbelieveable.
If your name isn't Ryan or Kate and you actually read all this, my hat's off to ya. :lol:
Wishlist: Immortal/Dark Fortress/Bolt Thrower/Hypocrisy/Belphegor/Incantation/Old Man's Child/Opeth/Bloodbath/Necrophobic/My Dying Bride/Unleashed/Vader/DTP/Morbid Angel/Repulsion/Hail of Bullets/Aeon/Before The Dawn/Death To All
Malaka
Lieutenant

Postby Malaka » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 am

Oh, and on top of that, I'm in deep shit at work because of my piss poor attitude and lack of patience for other people's fuck ups. I need new tires and a coolant flush on my soon-to-be piece of shit car, and I can't find a "normal" cabinmate to save my ass. I'm trying to go, but it seems that I've got roadblocks all over the place. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Wishlist: Immortal/Dark Fortress/Bolt Thrower/Hypocrisy/Belphegor/Incantation/Old Man's Child/Opeth/Bloodbath/Necrophobic/My Dying Bride/Unleashed/Vader/DTP/Morbid Angel/Repulsion/Hail of Bullets/Aeon/Before The Dawn/Death To All
Malaka
Lieutenant

Postby Malaka » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 am

And don't even get me started about fucking Wal-Mart.

too much?
Malaka
Lieutenant

Postby mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Somebody needs a hug :lol:

Surprised you don't like Cox. I had them when I lived in Santa Barbara, CA and I thought they were great. Muuuuuch better than Time Warner or Comcast. Kate doesn't have Cox, so they don't have a monopoly in Tucson. ;)

I could never work with the public :bitch:

Fuck Wal Mart

Oh, sometimes it's not the cabinmate. It's you :P
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Malaka » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:36 am

mooyagi wrote:Oh, sometimes it's not the cabinmate. It's you :P

You bastard. :twisted:

I meant Phoenix, which is Arizona, since there's nothing outside of it. :beerwink: :lol:
Malaka
Lieutenant

Postby mooyagi » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
mooyagi wrote:Oh, sometimes it's not the cabinmate. It's you :P

You bastard. :twisted:

I meant Phoenix, which is Arizona, since there's nothing outside of it. :beerwink: :lol:

Hopefully the rest of Arizona can secede from you nutballs up there.
mooyagi
Captain

Postby Jaimie38 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:34 pm

I thought only farmers used actual satellite disehes. Do you not have a PVR Box option?

I remember in 99, me and all my drunk roomates were :smoking: and :chug: , and we were to put up our dish on our really old house. About 17 hrs later and about 20 new holes in the house we finally got it to work!
We were arguing about how to do it, and I kept teelling them that if the mount for the dish is crooked, all other measurements will be out.. we mounted it about 6 times on different places on the house.. lol

Cheer up Erik!!
2015-7320-2014-3549,2013-3101,2012-5015;2011-6510
Wishlist--Accept,GRIMREAPER!!!,PrimalFear,WASP,ArmoredSaint,DioDisciples,Loudness,DangerousToys,Triumph.Scorpions,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus
For those who are sailing with us in honour
Jaimie38
Sub-Lieutenant

Postby KDibildeaux » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

SlaytanicE21 wrote:And don't even get me started about fucking Wal-Mart.

too much?

Can you please do this to the GWI? Pleeeeeeaaaase? I'll pay your bail!
KDibildeaux
Captain

PreviousNext

Return to OFF COURSE