Post Reply 2807 posts
Cheers + BIERS
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Fri May 25, 2012 3:53 pm

    Feel better, guys!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Sun May 27, 2012 6:41 am

    gnoff wrote:Did sample a few beers at the competition yesterday, I went for the ones with most taste and character


    Usually a good plan :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 am

    gnoff wrote:Did sample a few beers at the competition yesterday, I went for the ones with most taste and character

    Sounds liked good plan. Were they good? :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Monmisreal » Tue May 29, 2012 4:38 pm

    Ill be drinking beer from casks in Germany soon enough...well not soon enough but soooooon. :givebeer:
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Wed May 30, 2012 9:17 pm

    Went to Bruuveri microbrewery last night and tried their Ukulele Rock IPA. A really, really hoppy finish. I kinda liked it, but wouldn't probably order it the next time I'm there (especially with it costing 9,5 euros per half a liter). The other one was Luostari Ale (brewed by Saimaa Brewery and the Valamo monastery). A rather yeasty aftertaste, very sweet but mild tasting. Almost no carbonation.

    Might try something else next time.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by MadameLePink » Thu May 31, 2012 12:22 am

    Memnoch wrote:Went to Bruuveri microbrewery last night and tried their Ukulele Rock IPA. A really, really hoppy finish. I kinda liked it, but wouldn't probably order it the next time I'm there (especially with it costing 9,5 euros per half a liter). The other one was Luostari Ale (brewed by Saimaa Brewery and the Valamo monastery). A rather yeasty aftertaste, very sweet but mild tasting. Almost no carbonation.

    Might try something else next time.


    No fruity beers?! :mrgreen:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Thu May 31, 2012 12:25 am

    MadameLePink wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Went to Bruuveri microbrewery last night and tried their Ukulele Rock IPA. A really, really hoppy finish. I kinda liked it, but wouldn't probably order it the next time I'm there (especially with it costing 9,5 euros per half a liter). The other one was Luostari Ale (brewed by Saimaa Brewery and the Valamo monastery). A rather yeasty aftertaste, very sweet but mild tasting. Almost no carbonation.

    Might try something else next time.


    No fruity beers?! :mrgreen:


    I thought that goes without saying. :lol:
    The Luostari Ale (7,5% alcohol btw) was even described as a fruity beer. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by MadameLePink » Thu May 31, 2012 12:30 am

    Memnoch wrote:
    MadameLePink wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Went to Bruuveri microbrewery last night and tried their Ukulele Rock IPA. A really, really hoppy finish. I kinda liked it, but wouldn't probably order it the next time I'm there (especially with it costing 9,5 euros per half a liter). The other one was Luostari Ale (brewed by Saimaa Brewery and the Valamo monastery). A rather yeasty aftertaste, very sweet but mild tasting. Almost no carbonation.

    Might try something else next time.


    No fruity beers?! :mrgreen:


    I thought that goes without saying. :lol:
    The Luostari Ale (7,5% alcohol btw) was even described as a fruity beer. :beerwink:


    Haha... of course! What was I thinking! I hope they have some good fruity beers in Croatia :mrgreen:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Stained Class » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:06 am

    In this epic battle, the Blood of the Unicorn has been shed by the sword of the deadly assassin of the east. One sip of this.aggressively hopped red ale clearly reveals what drives these, the greatest of, hop heads of lore. Is this the end of the mythical horned horse? Or will he rise like the phoenix to fight another day?



    Wow...I love power metal AND uber hoppy beers. Must try it!
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 pm

    Stained Class wrote:In this epic battle, the Blood of the Unicorn has been shed by the sword of the deadly assassin of the east. One sip of this.aggressively hopped red ale clearly reveals what drives these, the greatest of, hop heads of lore. Is this the end of the mythical horned horse? Or will he rise like the phoenix to fight another day?



    Wow...I love power metal AND uber hoppy beers. Must try it!

    And I hate both :lol:. Will not be trying this beer. Though that is a hilarious description :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

    Stained Class wrote:In this epic battle, the Blood of the Unicorn has been shed by the sword of the deadly assassin of the east. One sip of this.aggressively hopped red ale clearly reveals what drives these, the greatest of, hop heads of lore. Is this the end of the mythical horned horse? Or will he rise like the phoenix to fight another day?



    Wow...I love power metal AND uber hoppy beers. Must try it!


    let us know how it is! i like *some* power metal and *some* hoppy beers, picky about both things!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Stained Class » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:26 pm

    WizardBeast wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:In this epic battle, the Blood of the Unicorn has been shed by the sword of the deadly assassin of the east. One sip of this.aggressively hopped red ale clearly reveals what drives these, the greatest of, hop heads of lore. Is this the end of the mythical horned horse? Or will he rise like the phoenix to fight another day?



    Wow...I love power metal AND uber hoppy beers. Must try it!


    let us know how it is! i like *some* power metal and *some* hoppy beers, picky about both things!

    Unfortunately it's from Chicago so I won't be letting you know how it is any time soon
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by WizardBeast » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:09 pm

    Stained Class wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:In this epic battle, the Blood of the Unicorn has been shed by the sword of the deadly assassin of the east. One sip of this.aggressively hopped red ale clearly reveals what drives these, the greatest of, hop heads of lore. Is this the end of the mythical horned horse? Or will he rise like the phoenix to fight another day?



    Wow...I love power metal AND uber hoppy beers. Must try it!


    let us know how it is! i like *some* power metal and *some* hoppy beers, picky about both things!

    Unfortunately it's from Chicago so I won't be letting you know how it is any time soon


    well shit. i can't get it either! :givebeer:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Monmisreal
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2587
    Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm
    Location: Palm Harbor, FL

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Monmisreal » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:09 pm

    Woot, I am finally able to try out beers from different countries.

    In the Munich airport I had:
    Some random pilsner I forgot the name of because I drank it after we were up for about 20 hours. It was beer and I didnt care to know which one :lol: :lol:

    In Croatia I had:
    Pan (eh, it wasnt that great but the hotel was offering it for free and it was drinkable. Smells sour as shit if it warms up a bit)
    Ožujsko
    Ožujsko Limun
    Tomislav Dunkel
    Kilkenny (I was never soo happy to drink such a mediocre ale in my entire life)
    Somersby Apple Cider
    Somersby Cranberry Cider
    Somersby Pear Cider

    In Germany I had (so far since this is day one):
    Löwenbräu (free in the mini bar at the hotel)
    Hacker-Pshorr Helles
    Hofbräu Dunkel
    Russn (sic?) Wheat beer with citron soda

    The beers I had in Croatia were first timers, but ive had the majority of the beers ive seen around in Munich so far. Its just nice to get a liter for what I am used to paying for a damn american pint.
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:36 pm

    gnoff wrote:Olli from Amon marth turnef up today st the festival and had the bands beer for me, w00t

    Very cool!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:21 am

    gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Olli from Amon marth turnef up today st the festival and had the bands beer for me, w00t

    Very cool!

    gnoffi, almisr fanous


    But very drunk


    I can tell :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:29 am

    gnoff wrote:after 4 days of heavy drinking it feels like my body and my mind doesn't like me much

    Well they can't be too thrilled :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2161
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Jaimie38 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:31 am

    Cracked my first Kokanee Gold at 11 AM... Waiting the Montreal Formula1 race to start at noon. I was there in 03, we were in the Grandstand at turn one where the pits join...awesome city!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by WizardBeast » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 pm

    gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Olli from Amon marth turnef up today st the festival and had the bands beer for me, w00t

    Very cool!

    gnoffi, almisr fanous


    But very drunk


    almisr fanous, there aer many tres.......
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:10 pm

    I think gnoffi will hate me for this, but we drank a lot of this in Croatia:
    http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/s-budget-p ... tia/94815/

    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    Tastes almost like water. Well, it cost under 2 euros for a two-liter bottle, so yeah, we drank it.
    We did drink lots of other beers too, of course. Pale lagers mostly, but I got this with some river trout in a restaurant in Zagreb:
    http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/tomislav-tamno-pivo/11904/
    I really liked it.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:48 pm

    Finally went to Portsmouth Brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Sampled a bunch of New Hampshire beers. Too bad it wasn't Kate the Great day. I'm never gonna get to try that damn beer :roll:

    Portsmouth Belgian Witbier - This was pretty disappointing for the style
    Portsmouth Black Cat Stout - Very delicious! Highlight of the afternoon
    Portsmouth Dirty Blonde - Hardly had any taste
    Portsmouth Whippersnapper - This was surprisingly good
    Portsmouth Saison - Pretty good but only in small quantities
    Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA - Not bad for an IPA
    Smuttynose Shoals Pale Ale - Decent
    Smuttynose Star Island Single - Enjoyed this one
    Tuckerman Headwall Alt - Nothing special

    Oh, and the pulled pork nachos were outrageously good
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2161
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Jaimie38 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:01 pm

    I sure as fuck wouldn't like to be downwind of you after that concoction!!




    :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicide Angels
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:03 pm

    Jaimie38 wrote:I sure as fuck wouldn't like to be downwind of you after that concoction!!

    :beerwink:


    I'm cookin' up something nice inside right now :twisted:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:55 pm

    mooyagi wrote:Finally went to Portsmouth Brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Sampled a bunch of New Hampshire beers. Too bad it wasn't Kate the Great day. I'm never gonna get to try that damn beer :roll:

    Portsmouth Belgian Witbier - This was pretty disappointing for the style
    Portsmouth Black Cat Stout - Very delicious! Highlight of the afternoon
    Portsmouth Dirty Blonde - Hardly had any taste
    Portsmouth Whippersnapper - This was surprisingly good
    Portsmouth Saison - Pretty good but only in small quantities
    Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA - Not bad for an IPA
    Smuttynose Shoals Pale Ale - Decent
    Smuttynose Star Island Single - Enjoyed this one
    Tuckerman Headwall Alt - Nothing special

    Oh, and the pulled pork nachos were outrageously good

    I wanna try the Black Cat Stout!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:57 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Finally went to Portsmouth Brewery in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Sampled a bunch of New Hampshire beers. Too bad it wasn't Kate the Great day. I'm never gonna get to try that damn beer :roll:

    Portsmouth Belgian Witbier - This was pretty disappointing for the style
    Portsmouth Black Cat Stout - Very delicious! Highlight of the afternoon
    Portsmouth Dirty Blonde - Hardly had any taste
    Portsmouth Whippersnapper - This was surprisingly good
    Portsmouth Saison - Pretty good but only in small quantities
    Smuttynose Finest Kind IPA - Not bad for an IPA
    Smuttynose Shoals Pale Ale - Decent
    Smuttynose Star Island Single - Enjoyed this one
    Tuckerman Headwall Alt - Nothing special

    Oh, and the pulled pork nachos were outrageously good

    I wanna try the Black Cat Stout!


    I'm hoping to go one more time before leaving so even if we can't go to Portsmouth when you are here I can probably grab a couple of bottles. ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

    Yay! That'd be great!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:Yay! That'd be great!


    I'll see if they have their milk stout for purchase too. Wasn't on tap but they had bottles of it.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:03 pm

    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Yay! That'd be great!


    I'll see if they have their milk stout for purchase too. Wasn't on tap but they had bottles of it.

    That would also be VERY NICE!!!! Thanks!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21295
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by mooyagi » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:06 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Yay! That'd be great!


    I'll see if they have their milk stout for purchase too. Wasn't on tap but they had bottles of it.

    That would also be VERY NICE!!!! Thanks!


    No problem! I really want to go back there. Their nachos were so good, and the plate so huge that I wasn't able to try their beer battered chicken tenders.

    We'll go visit Moat Mountain Brewery in North Conway, at least. That way you can try some NH beers ;)
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

    Okay :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 am

    So, gnoffi, any suggestions for Polish beers I might find in Augustów (near the Lithuanian border)? Or Lithuanian, Latvian, Estonian ones?
    I can't be bothered to go out of my way to get any, but if there's any brands you recommend, that I could find in a supermarket?
    :givebeer:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:12 am

    Oh, if Kaufland has their own budget pivo, I'm so getting a bottle for you. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:24 pm

    Cool. I'll try and find something for you. At least some really cheap, store-brand pale lager-like liquid. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

    Oh, I'm not sure if I'll drive down to Augustów; I might just stay in Suwałki, which is closer to the border. As for the Polish beers, Zywiec and Okocim are such big brands that I'm pretty sure I can find those in any supermarket. In Lithuania Swyturys and Utenos are the biggest breweries, so those shouldn't be too hard to find either. I'll see what I can find, I'd like to test a couple of Baltic ales.

    And yeah, good luck on trying to drink only a couple of beers with us. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 pm

    I'm not that big on porters, but am open to try some. And I think Rhia would love to sample some Polish beers, so I'll see what I can get. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by MadameLePink » Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:56 am

    gnoff wrote:
    I'm not gonna be hard core partying though, I took my 4 days of drunk at Sweden Rock, will not drink much through Metaltown this weekend and at least that Thursday I will take it cool and not drunk myself to death as I usually do.


    I'm not sure I believe you :mrgreen:
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4806
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Memnoch » Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:20 am

    I just remembered that I have two bottles of Estonian mead, Saku Mõdu (the normal "iidne meeõlu" or "ancient honey beer", and the Christmas version, Jõulpruul). Both are about 4 ABV, so not your strongest meads. But yeah, if you haven't tasted those, I'll save them for Tuska. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:52 pm

    Damn! :shock:

    Since I'm back on home turf I should be able to get some Indio beer :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    Michael D.
    Ensign
    Posts: 1262
    Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:41 pm
    Location: Inver Grove Hts., MN. USA

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by Michael D. » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:32 pm

    KDibildeaux wrote:Damn! :shock:

    Since I'm back on home turf I should be able to get some Indio beer :D

    How about some 100% agave tequila. Preference is light. No F'n blends.
    I have to watch how much of that I drink for I go into laughing fits. Me, muy loco, Si’.
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: Cheers + BIERS

    by KDibildeaux » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:46 pm

    Michael D. wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Damn! :shock:

    Since I'm back on home turf I should be able to get some Indio beer :D

    How about some 100% agave tequila. Preference is light. No F'n blends.
    I have to watch how much of that I drink for I go into laughing fits. Me, muy loco, Si’.

    I'm not really a fan of tequila :oops: . Laughing fits rule! :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
Post Reply 2807 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: metalforever and 18 guests