Post Reply 4249 posts
FYI !!!
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

Re: FYI !!!

by Heavy-D » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:18 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Heavy-D wrote:FYI: was bored last night, started dicking around and made a fun laminate for me and a buddy.. he posted the design on facebook and since then i've been making laminates non-stop... oh well.. you'll see some people walking around with them.

don't have time to make more, but maybe an idea for next year ?

due to this i'll be pretty drunk, since i didn't want to sell them, i asked ppl to give me beer for the effort i did :p

:lol: are those the "I'm in this cabin, if you find me too drunk or asleep please return me to my cabin"?

partly yeah ;)
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:26 pm

GETTING OUT OF THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW...NO MORE WORK TIL 1/30/12!

EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE TRIP!

THOSE THAT HAVE MY NUMBER ....TEXT/CALL ME....
    THOSE THAT DONT....SEE YOU SUNDAY NIGHT AT THE PRE-PARTY!

ARE WE THERE YET?? HELL YEAH!

LOVE YA,
    DEBBORAH~
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Leaving office in a few minutes.

SUPER excited. SEE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:29 am

On the bus on South Beach... almost at the Hostel
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Started gettin' some of my bummed out people pics! Can't wait to get more!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:54 pm

So, uhh... whoever you were, girl who did Pat Benatar during Karaoke... wow, you kicked ass!
    Also, guy who did Snow's "Informer"... well, that was impressive, until I realized you must have been Snow... so, who knew that that white Canadian reggae "artist" would go on a metal cruise...

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:53 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:So, uhh... whoever you were, girl who did Pat Benatar during Karaoke... wow, you kicked ass!

Indeed! Bill and the others at the table were laughing about me falling in love before their eyes :lol:

Definitely one of my fave karaoke moments and I had a LOT of fun there this year!
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:15 pm

FYI: always pay attention to possible side effects PRIOR to taking a drug.
    Reason: so you don't scream bloody murder in a public bathroom because you're peeing weird colors after taking antibiotics/painkillers.

This has been your daily dose of TMI.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:17 pm

AlaskaRachel wrote:FYI: always pay attention to possible side effects PRIOR to taking a drug.
    Reason: so you don't scream bloody murder in a public bathroom because you're peeing weird colors after taking antibiotics/painkillers.

This has been your daily dose of TMI.

:lol: :lol: :lol: I've had similar reactions when having beet soup
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:23 pm

I recently freaked out a bit because I shat blue for about a week until I realized it was from the food coloring on cupcake frosting.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:24 pm

mooyagi wrote:I recently freaked out a bit because I shat blue for about a week until I realized it was from the food coloring on cupcake frosting.

A whole week? holy shit! (literally :lol: )
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:25 pm

mooyagi wrote:I recently freaked out a bit because I shat blue for about a week until I realized it was from the food coloring on cupcake frosting.

Oh my god I snorted I'm laughing so hard :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Won''t be on the forums much anymore as the internet in general is getting on my nerves and also i need to spend the time doing other stuff.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Won''t be on the forums much anymore as the internet in general is getting on my nerves and also i need to spend the time doing other stuff.

We'll miss you! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Metalwrath wrote:Won''t be on the forums much anymore as the internet in general is getting on my nerves and also i need to spend the time doing other stuff.

Damn :cry:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm

Drinking moxie right now. My sacred oath to Drinkmoxie has been fulfilled.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:44 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Drinking moxie right now. My sacred oath to Drinkmoxie has been fulfilled.

Good man!

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:05 am

off of work today because of working tomorrow, Saturday - should be doing some stuff around the house but more fun on here and fb!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:40 am

Laura wrote:off of work today because of working tomorrow, Saturday - should be doing some stuff around the house but more fun on here and fb!

i know, i'm supposed to be getting things done...totally not.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:38 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Laura wrote:off of work today because of working tomorrow, Saturday - should be doing some stuff around the house but more fun on here and fb!

Me neither! need to finally upload the photos..........
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:14 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Me neither! need to finally upload the photos..........

Yep, sometimes it's hard getting things done! I do hope to get my cruise pix up on facebook sometime over the weekend, though! So many fun ones I want to share. Such good times!!

So, a week ago tonight I was at the post-party - started out feeling kinda "low-energy" that night, but it ended up being a lot of fun with Margie, Rhia & Nick, Carrie & Ron, Lesley and daughter Alex, Eric E, Scott, Michael D, Diane, Louise, Stan (onenight), Heidi (blasfemia) & Jurgen, Marlo, Laura & Frederic, Donn, Peter, Paul, Joey, Chris, Ryan, Kate, and EvilDan (hope I'm not forgetting anyone I know and talked to!) Great times!

I know I'm back to my usual routine when it's Friday pizza & movie night at our house - no Lou Malnati's tonight, but another local favorite - Pete's Pizza. It's getting more challenging to pick a movie *all* four of us want to watch - I vote for the first of LOTR - we all love LOTR and haven't seen them in at least a year I think. :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:20 pm

gnoff wrote:winters coldest night for this winter, in northern Sweden:
    -43.6 ºF

(-42 ºC)

:shock: :shock: holy balls ... i will remember not to bitch about -28c next time :shock:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Laura wrote:
    So, a week ago tonight I was at the post-party - started out feeling kinda "low-energy" that night, but it ended up being a lot of fun with Margie, Rhia & Nick, Carrie & Ron, Lesley and daughter Alex, Eric E, Scott, Michael D, Diane, Louise, Stan (onenight), Heidi (blasfemia) & Jurgen, Marlo, Laura & Frederic, Donn, Peter, Paul, Joey, Chris, Ryan, Kate, and EvilDan (hope I'm not forgetting anyone I know and talked to!) Great times!

I know I'm back to my usual routine when it's Friday pizza & movie night at our house - no Lou Malnati's tonight, but another local favorite - Pete's Pizza. It's getting more challenging to pick a movie *all* four of us want to watch - I vote for the first of LOTR - we all love LOTR and haven't seen them in at least a year I think. :beerwink:

Good thinkin!!! Methinks it's time for a LOTR rewatch marathon myself...haven't sat down to watch either whole one in years! Great movies!
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:42 pm

-43.6 ºF

(-42 ºC)

herre javlar!
    tmcasper
    Chief Petty Officer

by tmcasper » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:51 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    -43.6 ºF

(-42 ºC)

herre javlar!

gentlemen bastards?....gotta love the google translate
    2011: Deck 5 Cabin 5087
    2012: Deck 8 Cabin 8072
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:07 pm

tmcasper wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    -43.6 ºF

(-42 ºC)

herre javlar!

gentlemen bastards?....gotta love the google translate

my google translate says "Holy shit" and that's exactly what it means! try it again with the proper swedish letter? herre jävlar
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:21 am

gnoff wrote:Creep time, don't continue reading if you're easily freaked out...

Watching "Clerks" from -94, never seen it before.

They said "snowballed" means after a BJ the guy gets the load spit back into his mouth, never heard that before, not sure it's made up in the movie and I'm damned sure not gonna google it and risk any pics showing, haha

Is it a common/well known US expression?

Nope, only heard it in this movie.
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:01 am

gnoff wrote:eeeeewwww, get that mental image right the fuck out of my head, SOON!

Yeah - how 'bout it?!! :? :cry:

I learned a new word during the cruise - gunt - cracked me & Margie up repeatedely on the trip - won't go into detail how it came up in the first place because I wouldn't want to offend the said gunt :lol: - anyway - I think it was one of those had to be there moments.
    :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:28 am

Laura wrote:
    gnoff wrote:eeeeewwww, get that mental image right the fuck out of my head, SOON!

Yeah - how 'bout it?!! :? :cry:

I learned a new word during the cruise - gunt - cracked me & Margie up repeatedely on the trip - won't go into detail how it came up in the first place because I wouldn't want to offend the said gunt :lol: - anyway - I think it was one of those had to be there moments.
    :lol:

hahaha i've known that word, that's hilarious! bomb-ass!
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm

They said "snowballed" means after a BJ the guy gets the load spit back into his mouth, never heard that before, not sure it's made up in the movie and I'm damned sure not gonna google it and risk any pics showing, haha

yes, it is comon and existed before the movie... it also makes the Snowballs snack cakes that much funnier
    Snowballs (a.k.a. Unicorn food!) Also, you are correct, Clerks is where Jay and Silent Bob started, Clerks was the indie film that launched Kevin Smith's career

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:15 pm

funny shit! i haven't seen that movie in a long time! must watch Clerks 2 also. King Diamond FTW!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Ewwwwwwww
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:22 pm

True. Warnings never seem to stop me :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:26 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:True. Warnings never seem to stop me :lol:

Good news for me :mrgreen: :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 pm

gnoff wrote:

Warning, don't touch my ass!

*waiting*

hahahah!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:39 pm

gnoff wrote:

Warning, don't touch my ass!

*waiting*

:lol: :lol: :lol: well you may have to get that ass over here, now won't ya?
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:42 pm

mooyagi wrote:

Good news for me :mrgreen: :twisted:

Very good news for you :lol:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:43 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:Warning, don't touch my ass!

*waiting*

:lol: :lol: :lol: well you may have to get that ass over here, now won't ya?

yeah, might just have to do that!

Indeed ;)
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:44 pm

gnoff wrote:- My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
    - In a row?

hahaha. how come I've never seen this damn movie before?

Seems it might've been the first time Jay and Silent Bob made an appearance as well

If you come to visit we can watch all of Kevin Smith's movies (except Jersey Girl. I refuse to watch it. I don't want my love of Kevin Smith tainted.)
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:50 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    gnoff wrote:- My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!
    - In a row?

hahaha. how come I've never seen this damn movie before?

Seems it might've been the first time Jay and Silent Bob made an appearance as well

If you come to visit we can watch all of Kevin Smith's movies (except Jersey Girl. I refuse to watch it. I don't want my love of Kevin Smith tainted.)

while it isn't great, it really isn't so bad... it's just that JLo sucks

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
Post Reply 4249 posts