Post Reply 3548 posts
For the ladies of Ultimate Metal...
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

Re: For the ladies of Ultimate Metal...

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:34 pm

This may be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I want to see Tyr agaaain :cry:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:51 pm

Ouch!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:50 pm

vikingbitch wrote:Image

This may be one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen. I want to see Tyr agaaain :cry:

Wow... that is a very provocative picture! :P

Many of you know I'm a huge Tyr fan (one of my 10 fave bands of all time - from the first time I heard Sinklars Visa, I was crazy about their unique sound.) And, uhhh - DING, DING, DING - BONUS!!!! I must say that Heri & Terji are two of the most attractive men I've ever seen. ("hot bonus" of this level is fairly rare imo). So, here we have both guys in a sexually provocative kind of picture. (the way I read/see it). Also, it made me think of the fact that Terji has a nipple piercing/ring (which is incredibly high on my hot scale - *want*) that is prominent in most pictures of him - so in a way, I would prefer if the two guys were reversed in the pic. And for the record - this single pic inspires countless fantasies in my view - yowsa.
    To sum up, I'll quote Paris Hilton :lol:
    That's hot!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Laura wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Image

Wow... that is a very provocative picture! :P

Many of you know I'm a huge Tyr fan (one of my 10 fave bands of all time - from the first time I heard Sinklars Visa, I was crazy about their unique sound.) And, uhhh - DING, DING, DING - BONUS!!!! I must say that Heri & Terji are two of the most attractive men I've ever seen. ("hot bonus" of this level is fairly rare imo). So, here we have both guys in a sexually provocative kind of picture. (the way I read/see it). Also, it made me think of the fact that Terji has a nipple piercing/ring (which is incredibly high on my hot scale - *want*) that is prominent in most pictures of him - so in a way, I would prefer if the two guys were reversed in the pic. And for the record - this single pic inspires countless fantasies in my view - yowsa.
    To sum up, I'll quote Paris Hilton :lol:
    That's hot!

:lol: described to a tee Laura!

this single pic inspires countless fantasies in my view - yowsa.

You and me both :shock:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:48 am

^^^ :mrgreen:
    And guess what?!! I just found out that this amazing triple bill will be in my town on September 1st:
    Tyr
    Moonsorrow
    Korpiklaani
    :D ....so awesome that I got to see all three 2x on a 70K cruise.

Just arrived at work and settling in at my office area which I have decorated with a variety of art and music posters, pictures of family, friends & bands, favorite books, and miscellaneous memorabilia. The picture below is one of about 45 on my bulletin board. :P

(and yes, I realize that Terji cut his hair recently :cry: )
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:30 am

Ew ew ew :P
    www.metal-exposure.com
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Ingrid wrote:Ew ew ew :P

Hahaha cuz of the hair?
    Ingrid
    Petty Officer

by Ingrid » Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Also. I just don't like him.

Though I have to admit, back in the days, his looks weren't too bad.
    www.metal-exposure.com
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:18 am

Laura wrote:^^^ :mrgreen:
    And guess what?!! I just found out that this amazing triple bill will be in my town on September 1st:
    Tyr
    Moonsorrow
    Korpiklaani
    :D ....so awesome that I got to see all three 2x on a 70K cruise.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

And that's a Saturday too :cry: I need more money and vacation time damn it!!!!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu May 03, 2012 9:45 am

Haha - now that I've watched a lot of Rammstein vids this morning - thought I'd put up one of the guys here. :P

41-year-old Oliver Riedel of Rammstein.....although he is very slender (some may think too much so), I've always thought he was very handsome...beautiful eyes & face. :P

a very young Oliver in the Du Riechst So Gut video (1995 version which I prefer over the later one - wow - 17 years ago!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiz0VEzYVec

I wasn't going to post this at first, but since the guys have posted at least a few sexy gifs on the men's thread - decided we needed one too. :lol: This is Oliver as Mr. Pain in Rammstein's Pussy video. I like. :mrgreen:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu May 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Thanks for all of that Laura!

I never mind a thin man, sex appeal has little to do with weight! he is indeed sexy!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu May 03, 2012 7:48 pm

I have a stagette to go to on May 18th, apparently this is the stripper my friend just hired for it :shock:

He looks like a douchebag, but his abs and nice little bulge displayed are helping me work past that :lol:

Oh and I'm totally getting a lap dance. Yes. Yes I am.
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Haha after my one experience with a male stripper I think I'm done with them :lol:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:Haha after my one experience with a male stripper I think I'm done with them :lol:

:lol: Yeah I have an interesting tale too from another stagette (mostly it entailed the stripper trying to discreetly show a friend and myself his pierced dick - pierced not once but TWICE, one that went STRAIGHT THROUGH THE URETHRA urrrghh), what happened with your one experience?

Oh and I'm creeping the strippers facebook page after my friend telling me that he will be going full monty nude for us.

I really do belong in the creep club on here don't I? :oops:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Haha man, that sounds painful!

It was my sister's bachelorette party and we were supposed to dress like whores, so I had a very short skirt and a corset on. Well he was veeeeeeeeeery grabby, which was funny when his attention was focused on the other gals, but for some reason he kept coming back to me and rubbing his sweaty body and junk all over me, and at one point he even grabbed my legs and pulled pulled them up over his head. Ugh :lol:. I'd told my then ex about the whole situation and had forgotten that my dumbass sisters had taken photos on my camera and he saw them and we had our one big blow out fight, since the pictures looked pretty bad :lol:.

Gotta say, it wasn't very sexy :lol:. He even supplied his own red light bulb and had very interesting costumes :lol:
    Last edited by KDibildeaux on Thu May 03, 2012 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu May 03, 2012 8:42 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:It was my sister's bachelorette party and we were supposed to dress like whores

That shouldn't have been too hard for you :P
    I should get around to updating my signature
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri May 04, 2012 9:28 am

mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:It was my sister's bachelorette party and we were supposed to dress like whores

she must have quite a bunch of clothes i have never seen her wear in pics then! slut out, meheecan, slut out!
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri May 04, 2012 4:35 pm

vikingbitch wrote:I have a stagette to go to on May 18th, apparently this is the stripper my friend just hired for it :shock:

He looks like a douchebag, but his abs and nice little bulge displayed are helping me work past that :lol:

Ha - now that's a hunk 'o man! :P Although not the type generally that I find attractive. (give me those piercing eyes of Oliver above or the gif scene :twisted: anyday over Mr. Stripper. :beerwink: )
    Marlo - never heard the term "stagette" - I guess I could look it up - do you mean bachelorette party? I must say I've never been to a bachelorette party with a male stripper - none of my friends were into that and I eloped - so there you have it.
    Enjoy the stagette!
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Fri May 04, 2012 5:33 pm

Well I'm not really a fan of the chiseled tan type, but TEHO. Have fun at the party!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 04, 2012 5:35 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

she must have quite a bunch of clothes i have never seen her wear in pics then! slut out, meheecan, slut out!

He's just being a dumbass as usual :roll:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun May 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Laura wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:I have a stagette to go to on May 18th, apparently this is the stripper my friend just hired for it :shock:

Ha - now that's a hunk 'o man! :P Although not the type generally that I find attractive. (give me those piercing eyes of Oliver above or the gif scene :twisted: anyday over Mr. Stripper. :beerwink: )
    Marlo - never heard the term "stagette" - I guess I could look it up - do you mean bachelorette party? I must say I've never been to a bachelorette party with a male stripper - none of my friends were into that and I eloped - so there you have it.
    Enjoy the stagette!

:lol: same here, not really my "type" but do have to appreciate those muscles on muscles. And yes stagette is the same thing as a bachelorette party :viking:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Mon May 07, 2012 8:42 pm

^^^ well, no doubt the guy is good looking and he's got a muscular bod and all, but a guy who looks like that kinda makes me think of a male equivalent of a Barbie doll blonde bimbo type - ya know??? ;) :lol:

Funny you brought up the subject of stagettes or bachelorette parties - because we happened to watch the movies The Hangover and the Hangover 2 on Saturday night. OMG! :lol: :lol: :lol: Our kids were both at a slumber party at a friends' house, so we took the opportunity to watch something we wouldn't normally let them watch with us. Anyway, those movies are funny as hell! Reminded me of a couple of stories of some bachelor parties that got really got of control and in one case, almost resulted in the bride to be calling off the wedding! :? I'm generally not a fan of the idea of a really out of control blow out bachelor/bachelorette party - I feel like if the bride or groom is of a certain age (like maybe at least 25 or older), they may very well have done enough screwing around and boozing by that age (and I'm all for the idea of sowing the wild oats idea before "settling down")...but I just really don't see the point in doing whatever for presumably "one last time" like a week before the wedding. I realize this is a huge tradition with a lot of people, so to each his/her own I guess. We had zero interest in most anything to do with wedding traditions, so we eloped and got married at City Hall by ourselves - therefore avoiding bachelor parties, wedding showers, gift registries, churches, wedding gowns and tuxedos, ceremonies, and all that. We did have some great parties with friends and family members within the few weeks following though.

Speaking of The Hangover movies and some of the sexual humor in them....made me think of the Rammstein show I saw on Friday night and all the sexual, homoerotic, and other controversial/taboo subject matter in some of their songs and performances. I've been listening to their music and watching their videos for several years now, so nothing they do really shocks me at all. It occurred to me though that many first time watchers of videos like Mann Gegen Mann, Rosenrot, Pussy, or Mein Teil or live performances of songs like Bestrafe Mich or Buck Dich might do a major WTF???? :lol: :lol:

To boot, I know that many females find at least a few of the guys in the band really attractive, so the whole experience of seeing them has an added sexual charge to it (at least for a percentage of the female audience and perhaps to some extent some of the males in the audience. ;) ) :P Plus they wear a lot of leather and all that, so their whole schtick comes off as pretty decadent, kinky, and fetishistic in my view. :cool: :P Paired with their industrial vibe, great (often very catchy!) songs, and Till's unusually heavy deep voice singing mostly in German - it all adds up to quite a unique and awesome band. (certainly one of my very favorites ever.)

I know I've posted pix of Till before and Oliver is above on this page...so here are a few more. :P

Schneider the drummer

as "Frau Schneider" in the video Mein Teil :lol:

and when Frau has four of them on a leashes (2012 tour pic)

Richard

from Mann Gegen Mann :cool:

And one of my favorite posters that I bought on the tour last year. It's quite large and I have it up in my office area at work. :D
    Uncle Soda
    Petty Officer

by Uncle Soda » Tue May 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Laura wrote:Image

Nice office decoration, Laura :)

I used to have this one in my old office

Drinks at the Twilight Tavern. Pays with Tokens of Time.

wishlist: Ensiferum, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Heidevolk, Chthonic, Entombed, Finntroll, Heavy Metal Perse, Powerwolf, Primordial, Grand Magus, Monster Magnet
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue May 08, 2012 6:10 pm

^^^ nice! I like that one - and, well - they are in business attire and all so it kinda works at work. :lol:

They were selling so many posters at the show this year....was very inclined to buy my favorite poster below, but didn't feel like waiting in the line/carrying it around. I still may order it online.

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue May 08, 2012 6:19 pm

WizardBeast wrote:Thanks for all of that Laura!

I never mind a thin man, sex appeal has little to do with weight! he is indeed sexy!

Glad you liked them! Oliver is extremely handsome I think, and I believe the tallest :cool: of all of them. And at 41, I believe the youngest. :shock: :D Hmmm...I've been meaning to look their ages up...
    Till Lindemann: 49
    Richard Kruspe: 44
    Paul Landers: 47
    Christoph Schneider: 45
    Christian Lorenz: 45

That is a most awesome group of middle-aged men there. :P

The picture above looks like it might be a still from the Sonne video set....I recognize the tree. :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIBeYoP9Wi0
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat May 19, 2012 9:44 am

Thought I'd share some pictures from the Stagette last night (because there is NO WAY any of the pictures are going on facebook) :lol:

Looking forward to Tuesday, for a conversation like this:

Coworker: How was your weekend?

Me: Great! I got a really great lap dance from a muscular Oompa Loompa :smoking:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat May 19, 2012 12:11 pm

:lol: not my type but not too bad. So how'd he do?

Kinda funny how the tattoo on his left hand means "wise"
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 am

Patened Marlo Drunk Slouch.!!

:3drunks:

[img]http://blogna.tv/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/danny-devito.jpg[img]

You're stripper looks like a douche...\
    Shoulda been DIS GUY!
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:42 am

9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun May 20, 2012 11:53 am

vikingbitch wrote:Thought I'd share some pictures from the Stagette last night (because there is NO WAY any of the pictures are going on facebook) :lol:

Looking forward to Tuesday, for a conversation like this:

Coworker: How was your weekend?

Me: Great! I got a really great lap dance from a muscular Oompa Loompa :smoking:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! NIce, Marlo.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun May 20, 2012 11:54 am

Did he go Full MOnty?!?!??!!!?!?!??!!??
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Tue May 22, 2012 5:26 am

Jaimie38 wrote:Patened Marlo Drunk Slouch.!!

No that was only slightly drunk slouch, the name of that game was feeling up the stripper as much as possible :lol:

Lap dance was okay, I've had better, but at least he did go fuuuulllllll monty :wank:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Tue May 22, 2012 10:41 am

EYE CANDY in my NEW BAND! Drummer is pretty freaking hot!!! sweet Thor, i'd touch that hair! i love that a real live guy i know is this hot, not just some model or famous dude LOL. best part - he really has no idea he's good looking.

here on the far left:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue May 22, 2012 5:31 pm

Really nice hair!
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Wed May 23, 2012 12:03 pm

he has a cute face too, esp in person! aqua eyes!
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed May 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Maybe I will have to check out a gig ;)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri May 25, 2012 8:01 pm

In honor of my lovely Coyotes' awesome playoff run, some Coyote hotties. Ow ow awooooooooooo!

First off, Antoine Vermette. Self explanatory *drool*

Hot bod (why would this guy ever bother wearing a shirt???)

and lovely face!

Mikkel Boedker, who I feel totally wrong about finding hot since he's only 22 I think, and quite pretty :lol:. Almost too pretty but a playoff beard helps :D

And Rostislav Klesla. Unfortunately I didn't find many pictures that did him justice. I'm assuming he will get some flack for being furry :lol:

Honorable mentions just for being awesome:
    Mike Smith, awesome goalie and coolest goalie helmet

And the ever loyal Captain, Shane Doan:
  • vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sat May 26, 2012 9:41 am

KDibildeaux wrote:In honor of my lovely Coyotes' awesome playoff run, some Coyote hotties. Ow ow awooooooooooo!

and lovely face!

Nice pics! That one looks damn near identical to a guy I was seeing around two-ish weeks ago, the boy was gorgeous but played hockey all the time and not much for a personality. So damn hard to find the full package these days it seems. Except in men like this:

• KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat May 26, 2012 12:16 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:In honor of my lovely Coyotes' awesome playoff run, some Coyote hotties. Ow ow awooooooooooo!

and lovely face!

Nice pics! That one looks damn near identical to a guy I was seeing around two-ish weeks ago, the boy was gorgeous but played hockey all the time and not much for a personality. So damn hard to find the full package these days it seems. Except in men like this:

Nice! Ah, what a shame that your guy was ruined by lack of personality. Not sure about Vermette's personality, but in my mind he's a genius with an amazing sense of humor :lol:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 am

9 Time Vet.
  • Post Reply 3548 posts