Locked 156 posts
Girls rule!!!
    HitemHard
    Oiler

Girls rule!!!

by HitemHard » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Hey have you ever been walking down the street and noticed that beautiful girl coming towards you. And all you could think about was.... I have to know her name.
    Well I think we all have so lets hear your stories of success or failure. ;)
    Bell
    Petty Officer

Re: Girls rule!!!

by Bell » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm

I spotted a stunning girl standing by herself at the Metalcamp festival in Slovenia, waiting for Nightwish to come on. Swaggered over as if I was just trying to find a better vantage point. Started the usual smalltalk about how I couldn't wait for the band to come out. Struck up a wee banter about the band. Eventually dropped the eternally useful "I'm so nervous, I have to play on that same stage tomorrow" line, since my own band was opening the main stage the next day. Ended up watching the whole set together, then grabbed a drink at the bar, then spent the night down the beach until the sun came up. Walked her to her tent and hugged goodnight like a proper gentleman. Still stay in touch through MySpace.

So, not a complete failure :mrgreen:
    Ecliptica
    Ensign

by Ecliptica » Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:39 pm

Y'know, I keep seeing girls as 'Fans' on Facebook, but I'm still 99% sure this cruise is going to be 1,990 guys and 10 girls.
    Good luck, ladies.
    militant_x
    Oiler

by militant_x » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:24 am

I'm worried Tony Kakko is going to come to my cabin at night and steal my girlfriend. On a full moon.
    Still the wind blows, calm and silent
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:00 pm

[quote="militant_x"]I'm worried Tony Kakko is going to come to my cabin at night and steal my girlfriend. On a full moon.[/quote]

The worse, per the rules you can get a gun loaded with silver bullet on the ship!!
    Last edited by Zeh on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    -----------------
    Zeh
  • Erin

by Erin » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 pm

If I go, it'll be with my boyfriend, so I won't count as a chick. :P
    Bell
    Petty Officer

by Bell » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 am

I'll be bringing my girlfriend along, told her since day one I'd love to take her on a romantic cruise some day.

OK, so this won't exactly be ROMANTIC, but if enough power metal bands play their ballads, it'll be close enough :cool:
    militant_x
    Oiler

by militant_x » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

I agree the cruise will be something of a sausage fest, but for those of you flying into south Florida... no shortage of women here (the metal scene though is almost entirely underground)

with 40 bands flying into the area that weekend, what I want to know is if there are going to be scattered or unannounced shows in local clubs before the ship sets off.
    Still the wind blows, calm and silent
  • Allison
    Metalhead

by Allison » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:42 pm

Ecliptica wrote:Y'know, I keep seeing girls as 'Fans' on Facebook, but I'm still 99% sure this cruise is going to be 1,990 guys and 10 girls.
    Good luck, ladies.

Well, looking at our current Passenger Database, I would not be so sure about that! ;)
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:13 am

[quote="Allison"][quote="Ecliptica"]Y'know, I keep seeing girls as 'Fans' on Facebook, but I'm still 99% sure this cruise is going to be 1,990 guys and 10 girls.
    Good luck, ladies.[/quote]

Well, looking at our current Passenger Database, I would not be so sure about that! ;)[/quote]
    Good to know. :mrgreen:
    But i'm not surprised due to the fact that the bands will be on the boat and hanging around.It usually encourages more women /groupies to come along whereas as us guys care more about drunk then watching the bands :lol:
    Psycho
    Crewman

by Psycho » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm

[quote="Ecliptica"]Y'know, I keep seeing girls as 'Fans' on Facebook, but I'm still 99% sure this cruise is going to be 1,990 guys and 10 girls.
    Well, I don't know if it's really going to be like that but it's just the usual in heavy metal events... And usually the ones that go, go with their boyfriends, as it's illustrated above
    Damn I'm an exception :?
    2011: #3529
    2012: #3547
    metalia
    Oiler

by metalia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:53 pm

Oh cmon guys, we will be more than 10 girls lol I think you underestimed girls for that cruise ;)
    HitemHard
    Oiler

by HitemHard » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:00 pm

I think the ratio is going to be 70% women 30% men. I cant wait to go experience the heavy metal babe fest. :shock:
    HitemHard
    Oiler

by HitemHard » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:01 pm

[quote="Psycho"][quote="Ecliptica"]Y'know, I keep seeing girls as 'Fans' on Facebook, but I'm still 99% sure this cruise is going to be 1,990 guys and 10 girls.
    Well, I don't know if it's really going to be like that but it's just the usual in heavy metal events... And usually the ones that go, go with their boyfriends, as it's illustrated above
    Damn I'm an exception :?[/quote]

Bring all your single friends :oops:
    metalia
    Oiler

by metalia » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:06 pm

[quote="HitemHard"]I think the ratio is going to be 70% women 30% men. I cant wait to go experience the heavy metal babe fest. :shock:[/quote]

:lol: Yeah sure!

But hum yeah Psycho is right, mostly the girls that are coming are usually with their boyfriend
    treedroppings
    Wiper

by treedroppings » Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 pm

I met a girl at a Modred/ Motorhead / Sabbath show and smoked her out, but when the bands played, she didn't want to get down to the pit :P
    patisev
    Wiper

by patisev » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Metalwrath wrote:
    Allison wrote:
    Ecliptica wrote:Y'know, I keep seeing girls as 'Fans' on Facebook, but I'm still 99% sure this cruise is going to be 1,990 guys and 10 girls.
    Good luck, ladies.

Well, looking at our current Passenger Database, I would not be so sure about that! ;)

Good to know. :mrgreen:
    But i'm not surprised due to the fact that the bands will be on the boat and hanging around.It usually encourages more women /groupies to come along whereas as us guys care more about drunk then watching the bands :lol:

I don't understand: women = groupies ?? and men = FANS ??? :evil:
    Guys can be TOTALLY "groupies"! Sometimes I even wonder if they would not go for the band guys if invited... ;) ... can you spot a real difference?? (I mean, except for the obvious ones...) Just so you do not make it a rule... I'd say there ARE groupies, of course, BUT of both genders... (just getting different attention from the band.............)
  • Schluckspecht666
    Petty Officer

by Schluckspecht666 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:11 pm

HitemHard wrote:I think the ratio is going to be 70% women 30% men. I cant wait to go experience the heavy metal babe fest. :shock:

Sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:11 pm

Good luck, ladies.

I sure hope not!! I need some more ladies to party with!! I am tired of hanging out at sausage fests! :lol:
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:13 pm

patisev wrote:
    Guys can be TOTALLY "groupies"! Sometimes I even wonder if they would not go for the band guys if invited... ;) ... can you spot a real difference?? (I mean, except for the obvious ones...) Just so you do not make it a rule... I'd say there ARE groupies, of course, BUT of both genders... (just getting different attention from the band.............)

Thanks for saying that!!! I was really pissed off when I read that! Grrrrrr.
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:40 pm

And here I thought some of you single ladies would enjoy a good sausage fest. Kinda makes it ladies choice, don't you think?
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    bestialbekah
    Crewman

by bestialbekah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:04 pm

hah, Well I'm sure it will be men for the majority, eh, something I'm used to! Why break the cycle! :headbanger:
    sideways
    Petty Officer

by sideways » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

audrey wrote:
    patisev wrote:

Thanks for saying that!!! I was really pissed off when I read that! Grrrrrr.

yes, THANK YOU!

ive been going to shows since i can remember, and i still always help my buddies load gear to any show i go to... but, they still call me a groupie just to piss me off. thats okay though, i can drink most of them under the table :lol:
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Captain Metal wrote:And here I thought some of you single ladies would enjoy a good sausage fest. Kinda makes it ladies choice, don't you think?

I guess it is because I'm not single. :D
    It's great to hang out with the guys (and is quite fun actually), I am just hoping there will be some gals as well. Now metal chicks really know how to party! Regardless it will be amazing!
    BlackToothGrin
    Crewman

by BlackToothGrin » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:29 pm

you're definitely right guys are fun to hang out with, and metal chicks are rad too, we do know how to party :headbanger:
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:57 pm

So then we all agree. *edit* are indeed delightful. :lol:

Party On!
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • Metalwrath

by Metalwrath » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:52 am

Captain Metal wrote:So then we all agree. *edit* are indeed delightful. :lol:

Party On!

And for those who don't i'm sure there's more than enough sausage on the boat for them :lol:
    Blacktophat
    Crewman

by Blacktophat » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm

I love the *edit* who in their right mind doesn't. Its the sweetest fruit on the face of the earth. :oops:
  • Allison
    Metalhead

by Allison » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:05 pm

You guys just disqualified yourself from all the ladies on the ship. Check your language.
    Blacktophat
    Crewman

by Blacktophat » Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Edit...............what does edit taste like? :(
    Zeh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Zeh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Blacktophat wrote:Edit...............what does edit taste like?

Shame?
    -----------------
    Zeh
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

Hey now, I was only making a joke. No need to take all this so seriously. :roll:

After all I did use a technical term, although it wasn't Edit.
    GhostMemory
    Crewman

by GhostMemory » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:41 am

I sense the beginning of an in-joke...
    2011: CABIN #6526
    2012: CABIN #8074
    2013: AWOL
    2014: AWOL

Current mood: Just ate a pinecone...
    Blacktophat
    Crewman

by Blacktophat » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Well I don't know about everybody else but I love metal chicks they are the hottest women of them all. Bring on the metal babes. :headbanger:
    CharleneThrashes
    Petty Officer

by CharleneThrashes » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 am

Good luck, ladies.

I better be one of those 10, dammit.

70000 Tons of Metal Onboard Success: Take Fucking 2! Divorce
    kept me from the last one, but I won't take "no" for an answer this time.
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:12 am

While it's good to know that it won't be a complete sausage fest, it still doesn't matter to me in the long run. Being married I'm off the market, so the more eye candy the more mental frustration :cry: Don't get me wrong, I welcome the mental anguish :twisted: I just hope all the ladies can understand they will be without my services on this trip :roll:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Blackart
    Wiper

by Blackart » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:25 pm

I think I will be another one of those ten and I bring another girl, so three places out of ten are already taken :D. No more fighting over men on this cruise ;).
    'One rose for the memory of the innocence'
    Blacktophat
    Crewman

by Blacktophat » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Blackart wrote:I think I will be another one of those ten and I bring another girl, so three places out of ten are already taken :D. No more fighting over men on this cruise ;).

I like the way you think. The more the merrier as the saying goes. :shred:
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Dude there are TONS of chicks going!! WTF, they will be wearing metal shirts with bikini's underneath so they can plan according to where they will be on the ship that day..... :viking:

I had a friend who went to November to Dismember in San Bernadino and the whole time he was there he video taped girls butts. Following them around for sometimes 3 or 4 minutes. He also got 2 girls swapping spit during Jag Panzer! Classic. I was with him a lot of the time and did not even realize he was doing it. He threw a Home Brew Keg a few weeks later and played back the footage and I about DIED from laughter. Butts of all shapes and sizes at a metal fest.....

I wonder where that video is, I need to get it transferred to DVD. :lol:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
    Blacktophat
    Crewman

by Blacktophat » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:26 pm

Well we need to make a new one full of 70000TONS OF METAL babes. Tastefully done of course. :cool:
Locked 156 posts