Post Reply 9100 posts
random rejoicing thread
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: random rejoicing thread

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 am

audrey wrote: There are moments that I think that I am just meant to be a smoker.

I have never taken a puff so I can't talk you through the physical withdrawal, but I got my wife off them when we first started dating. (I assume Karl is a smoker? If not, he needs to raise hell and make life miserable for you (so it becomes better when you don't smoke)).

She was a very casual smoker, would not have them everyday, only when stressed or whatever she would have a few. Every so often I would find a pack in her purse and I would be pissed off (to put it mildly). I don't want to say I verbally "brow beat" her but I made it abundantly clear I was not going to tolerate that and that she needed to stop. I would throw the shitty smelling cancer sticks in the garbage.

Thankfully she stopped completely soon after that, probably cause she got sick of hearing me whine and complain and carry on to her about it.

Alot of it is mental and I like to think that if you view cigarettes as "corporations pulling the wool over your eyes" it would be easy to say "Fuck Them". You are paying for a product that corporate fat cats devised to addict you into buying all the time like a damn lab rat, while in the process killing you. The thought of that is insulting to me and I automatically REBEL.

Try switching the smoking with something else like working out. I know for me to get rid of any "obsessive habit" I need something else to focus on as an outlet for me energy. Probably since I don't drink/smoke gamble, I make fun of Deb, annoy the hell out of my wife and am a general "wise ass" as my outlet to relieve stress.

And if none of that works for you, you'll have my love and adoration if you quit. That should get you through any mental barrier. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:12 am

And I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT reason not to smoke (assuming you don't consider death/cancer bad enough):

$$$$$$

Why in hell would you pay for crap like that when you can buy more CD's, videogames, shows :? :? :? :? :? :?

With the amount of folk metal bands popping up everyday, there's no way you can afford to follow them all puffing away all those "toonies"
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 am

audrey wrote:Thanks! I am very weak, and have quit many times

No way hon! Addictions don't run around sparing the strong and only thriving on the weak. It's way more complicated and insidious than that. And trust me (and the stats) hardly ANYONE quits any kind of drug once, the first time, end of story. I don't have the stats in front of me but I'd bet it's way less than 10%. It's possible, just not highly probable.

I had to quit smoking several times before it really stuck. I'd quit for 2.5 years once and was certain I'd never smoke again but my brain found a way to convince me that just one was a good idea that one time. Took me another 3 or 4 years before I quit again and even now, with something like 6 years under my belt, I'm not out of the woods. I'm confident, but ya never know. Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't even count a member as 'successful' in their statistics until they have 5 years of complete sobriety, and some of those relapse too.

The key is just to focus on each day or minute and not worry about big picture questions like being 'meant to be a smoker' No one is 'meant' to kill themselves slowly, day by day like that. It's just something we humans are susceptible to. Suicide on the installment plan is one of my fave sayings :lol:

Trust me, stick with it and before ya know it, a full day goes by and ya haven't even thought of having one. Then, instead of having cravings triggered when you see others smoking or smell it on their clothes, you begin to be repulsed by it. Next thing ya know, a full week or a month goes by and it doesn't even cross your mind. It's awesome! And more money for cd's and gigs and TRIPS!!!

Anyways, seriously, don't attach any guilt or disappointment to relapses past or current. They're a normal part of the process and only serve to reinforce the commitment on the next quit. I'm certain you'll be successful. Just treat yourself well through the whole process. I don't wanna sound too much like Stuart Smalley but you are worth it. If it helps, think of yourself as you would a dear friend who was doing something self-destructive. Would you guilt and shame them over a set back or for not being perfect or would you just gently encourage them to keep trying and then do something cool and fun to take their minds off their troubles?

Cheers :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 am

Great pep talks - Rob and Kevin! I think a lot of what you said can apply to any number of addictions. ;)

....no way I'm ever giving up my coffee addiction though! Nevaaaar!!!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:JUST PURCHASED THE FLIGHT TO FLORIDA!!!......And now that Erik is goin I dont have to make the trip solo!!!!......and No Erik....Im not getting drunk with you at 9am!...yikes!! ;) :heavydrink:
    :party: <<<<you on the right!!

Well fine then! :P Seriously though, I can't board a plane without some damn whiskey in me. I get the shakes. :lol:
    So I have a routine for every flight I take... smoke 2 cigs, go through security, go to bar and get solid buzz, go smoke again, go back through security and back to bar, bathroom break to piss and puke, board plane. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm totally kidding on about 5% of this. :mrgreen:

I will have one with you....but I have way too much I wanna do and people to meet when I arrive.....geeeez....does this mean your gonna wanna hold my hand n shit? (scardy cat)...Being an ARMY BRAT growing up I have flown all my life and love it....I'll protect ya kid! :beerwink:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 am

tyrwoman wrote:Great pep talks - Rob and Kevin! I think a lot of what you said can apply to any number of addictions. ;)

....no way I'm ever giving up my coffee addiction though! Nevaaaar!!!

AMEN sistaaaaa!!! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:17 am

Coffee is another thing I find wildly overrated. Again, the control freak in me doesn't like the idea that you feel the "need" every morning to drink it. I don't want any part of that. I might have 3-4 cups per YEAR with dessert or during the holidays.

But coffee is like ice cream and smoking is like sucking on a car's exhaust pipe (harmless by comparison) :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 am

KevinP wrote:But coffee is like ice cream and smoking is like sucking on a car's exhaust pipe (harmless by comparison) :mrgreen:

Oh man, you just made me crave some delicious coffee ice cream.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:I can't board a plane without some damn whiskey in me. I get the shakes. :lol:
    So I have a routine for every flight I take... smoke 2 cigs, go through security, go to bar and get solid buzz, go smoke again, go back through security and back to bar, bathroom break to piss and puke, board plane. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's the PANTERA gene in you that makes you a pussy!!!!!! :lol: :P :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:27 am

Thanks alot Kevin and Rob. I really appreciate the "talks". :heavydrink:

Rob---Good for you for quitting!! That is awesome, keep it up. :cool:
    Kevin -- Love and adoration? Deal! ;)
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:02 pm

I was hoping you Canucks would appreciate my use of the word "Toonies" which I discovered from a hot dog vendor in New Brunswick/St Johns on our cruise last year :cry: :cry: :cry:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:28 pm

I liked it! Toonies rock! hahahaa
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:33 pm

viathyn wrote:I liked it! Toonies rock! hahahaa

Nothing better than reaching into the ashtray of your car thinking ya got 7 or 8 bucks in there and the loonies and toonies get ya closer to $60!! :headbanger:

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Paying off this cruise in the next couple of days!! w00t!
    Also tomorrow is my mom (aka General Grievous) birthday and I am making her delicious NOMs and cake. OM NOM NOM NOM
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    Malaka
    Lieutenant

by Malaka » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:37 pm

KevinP wrote:
    SlaytanicE21 wrote:I can't board a plane without some damn whiskey in me. I get the shakes. :lol:

I think it's the PANTERA gene in you that makes you a pussy!!!!!! :lol: :P :mrgreen:

Oh man WTF???? My flying fears aren't that bad... and no, you don't have to hold my hand Debb, I'm totally exaggerating. But I do require a drink or two pre-flight. I think it's more the travellers everywhere that bother me the most. I'll be fine... good times! :mrgreen: :heavydrink:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
    Davina
    Crewman

by Davina » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 am

Me and my husband got our ETA thing confirmed a couple of days ago, which means we have permission to enter the US! There was a horrible 10 minutes when we were waiting for his to be authorised, but its all good now. The weather is grim but it doesn't matter, because in 2 months we'll be on a METAL CRUISE!!!
    Cabin 5565 \m/
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:50 am

Yay! A good news thread!

mooyagi wrote:I finally bought my plane tickets and just barely made it over the limit for frequent flyer miles on the flight to Miami. I am so happy now. That's half off the roundtrip right there!!!

Awesome! We had to use our companion fare by the end of January so we got a great deal as well! And it's a non-stop from Seattle!

We begin EVERY flight we leave from Seattle with a couple of bloody mary's with prawns from Anthony's Home Port at SeaTac. Not for nerves, but for tradition! :cheers:

70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 am

Davina wrote:Me and my husband got our ETA thing confirmed a couple of days ago, which means we have permission to enter the US! There was a horrible 10 minutes when we were waiting for his to be authorised, but its all good now. The weather is grim but it doesn't matter, because in 2 months we'll be on a METAL CRUISE!!!

Thats awesome news!!! congrats!....see you on the boat!!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:22 pm

I am rejoicing that next week is Turkey Day, and a four day weekend! I may even luck out and only have to drive down to work Miami once next week.

Ah, Thanksgiving. The best holiday. Eat, drink, sleep... wake up and eat some more. That's what life is about.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

I'm rejoicing in the fact that I still have all my fingers and toes, and that I just saw the Overkill tour a few days ago, and that I don't have to work again until Saturday, and the rest...I'll figure out later :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Im rejoicing because Captain Metal is rejoicing, that he has all his fingers and toes........although........if you think about it.......fingers and toes can be so overrated.....in any event....it makes Donn happy ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:06 pm

It's a good thing he has all his fingers and toes.. or we would have to call him Captain Stumping.

Good point Donn.. gotta be thankful for the Killfest tour! It Was a great night.
    Have a good time...all the time.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Yay! A good news thread!

mooyagi wrote:I finally bought my plane tickets and just barely made it over the limit for frequent flyer miles on the flight to Miami. I am so happy now. That's half off the roundtrip right there!!!

Awesome! We had to use our companion fare by the end of January so we got a great deal as well! And it's a non-stop from Seattle!

We begin EVERY flight we leave from Seattle with a couple of bloody mary's with prawns from Anthony's Home Port at SeaTac. Not for nerves, but for tradition! :cheers:

Excellent. I don't think I can do a flight without drinking something. Also just for tradition, not because of nerves. I fly pretty frequently. It really helps the time go by. I'm flying Virgin America and they have absinthe on the plane, so I know what I'm drinking all morning!!!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:38 pm

KevinP wrote:I was hoping you Canucks would appreciate my use of the word "Toonies" which I discovered from a hot dog vendor in New Brunswick/St Johns on our cruise last year :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol appreciated :cheers: a fun drinking game with Toonies is Bear/Bitch (I think there's a drinking games thread - hmmm international drinking games?)

So I have been having a problem trying to put into words how effing excited I am to be going on a particular cruise this January. I think it was summed up for me on Sunday night. I live in a condo complex, my fire alarm started going off (really loud with blindingly annoying flashing light) which has never happened before since I moved in well over a year ago. Panic hit me and as I was scrambling to put on a pair of shoes and grab my jacket I thought to myself "If the building is actually on fire, is there anything really important to me that I should take with me just in case? Pictures or anything? Things of sentimental value like my concert ticket stubs, some of my more valuable stuff, etc etc? Passport. Without passport or if there was a delay in getting a new one it would jeopardize the cruise aka time of my life."

It was only a burst water sprinkler, I evacuated my building with my passport in my pocket :lol: :cheers:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    KevinP wrote:I was hoping you Canucks would appreciate my use of the word "Toonies" which I discovered from a hot dog vendor in New Brunswick/St Johns on our cruise last year :cry: :cry: :cry:

lol appreciated :cheers: a fun drinking game with Toonies is Bear/Bitch (I think there's a drinking games thread - hmmm international drinking games?)
    So I have been having a problem trying to put into words how effing excited I am to be going on a particular cruise this January. I think it was summed up for me on Sunday night. I live in a condo complex, my fire alarm started going off (really loud with blindingly annoying flashing light) which has never happened before since I moved in well over a year ago. Panic hit me and as I was scrambling to put on a pair of shoes and grab my jacket I thought to myself "If the building is actually on fire, is there anything really important to me that I should take with me just in case? Pictures or anything? Things of sentimental value like my concert ticket stubs, some of my more valuable stuff, etc etc? Passport. Without passport or if there was a delay in getting a new one it would jeopardize the cruise aka time of my life."
    It was only a burst water sprinkler, I evacuated my building with my passport in my pocket :lol: :cheers:

the panic part of the story isn't that fun, of course - but nonetheless an awesome story! I'm glad nothing happened...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:48 am

Met with my new supervisor for breakfast this morning and, on top of basically laying a whole shitload of cards on the table and having him commit to doing his best to making a bunch of very badly needed improvements, I also talked him into filling my last two shifts of the week so I could start my week's vacation a couple days early.

NO WORK UNTIL NOV 29th!!! :headbanger:

Symbolic me for 12 days:

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 am

Have a wicked extra-long weekend man :headbanger: !
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:33 am

bad food
    worse weather
    mary f***ing poppins

going to london for the weekend!
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:09 pm

last_candle wrote:bad food
    worse weather
    mary f***ing poppins

Snatch = win.

Definitely on my list of favorite movies. Nice.

Have a wicked time in London!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:02 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Met with my new supervisor for breakfast this morning and, on top of basically laying a whole shitload of cards on the table and having him commit to doing his best to making a bunch of very badly needed improvements, I also talked him into filling my last two shifts of the week so I could start my week's vacation a couple days early.

Symbolic me for 12 days:

so basically you're going from Metal Penguin....to a worthless Pussy for a week................CONGRATS!!! ;) :P :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    last_candle wrote:bad food
    worse weather
    mary f***ing poppins

Snatch = win.
    Definitely on my list of favorite movies. Nice.
    Have a wicked time in London!!

thx, that's the plan ;)

haven't watched "snatch" in ages! my favorite quote is "never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" :D
    (with "bad food..." being the runner up
    wishlist '20:
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Only 5 weeks til the semester is over! I can't wait to sleep til noon again :lol:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:17 pm

It's the weekend (for me at least). I'm drinking a beer (Firestone Walker Double Barrel Ale, yum!), grilling hot dogs and watching Starship Troopers. Fuck yeah!
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 pm

last_candle wrote:thx, that's the plan ;)

haven't watched "snatch" in ages! my favorite quote is "never underestimate the predictability of stupidity" :D

LOL Bullet Tooth Tony is hilarious, he says that one right? I just went online to find my favorite of his to make sure I got it right

"So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine. Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!"

Such an awesome movie :)
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:31 am

vikingbitch wrote:
    last_candle wrote:thx, that's the plan ;)

LOL Bullet Tooth Tony is hilarious, he says that one right? I just went online to find my favorite of his to make sure I got it right

"So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls. Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your two little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your two little balls are shrinking with you. And the fact that you've got "Replica" written down the side of your guns. And the fact that I've got "Desert Eagle point five O" written down the side of mine. Should precipitate your balls into shrinking, along with your presence. Now... Fuck off!"
    Such an awesome movie :)

I fucking love that movie! Haven't watched it in a while either, good thing it's on my shelf! I'll have to fix that soon!
    I made the Devil do it.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:33 am

debborah1 wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Met with my new supervisor for breakfast this morning and, on top of basically laying a whole shitload of cards on the table and having him commit to doing his best to making a bunch of very badly needed improvements, I also talked him into filling my last two shifts of the week so I could start my week's vacation a couple days early.

Symbolic me for 12 days:

so basically you're going from Metal Penguin....to a worthless Pussy for a week................CONGRATS!!! ;) :P :beerwink:

HAHA! :mrgreen:

Have an awesome vaca, Penguin!
    I made the Devil do it.
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:05 pm

KevinP wrote:

Well, I don't think he has any Sonata Arctica genes in him. His Pantera gene is what makes him pissed at things!

Kevin,
    I agree with you about the cigarettes and coffee thing..... waste of dough!

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Ktulured55
    Ensign

by Ktulured55 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:13 pm

mooyagi wrote:It's the weekend (for me at least). I'm drinking a beer (Firestone Walker Double Barrel Ale, yum!), grilling hot dogs and watching Starship Troopers. Fuck yeah!

Woah.... I just mentioned Starship Troopers in the 'guys' thread, talking about Denise Richards.. weird.

I may watch Survival of the Dead tonight on blu-ray, having a drink, and starting weekend.. I can't complain! (other then I have more shit that I have to do this weekend then I think I can actually do :? )

Cheers! :cheers:

Chimaira/Meshuggah/Sybreed/TheAgonist/HoodedMenace/SwallowtheSun/MyDyingBride/HumanAbstract/HeavenShallBurn/Whitechapel/Goatwhore/Mnemic/CradleofFilth/ArchEnemy/CannibalCorpse/AftertheBurial/Witchery/Opeth/Katatonia/Chthonic/Behemoth/InFlames
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:59 am

Beautiful Winter Day. The Canadian Football League(CFL) is in the playoffs... It's like NFL but different rules..bigger field, less downs, players aren't paid dick-- Totonto and Montreal , and here in the West Calgary Stampeders and the Saskatchewan Roughriders palying in Calgary--- snowing, -18c ( 0F) spending it drinking in my fave pub with my fave bar maids!!

The Championship game is here in Edmonton next Sunday!!! 10x more exciting than any Super Bore!!
    PARTY!!!! :givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:45 am

Calgary / Sask game is gonna kick ass!!

East game is sucking huge. I knew Mtl would win but this is just a pathetic blowout early. Sort of like what the Hawks did to my Canucks last night :oops:

Have a great time Jaimie :headbanger:

Post Reply 9100 posts