Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Sgt. B
    Lieutenant

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Sgt. B » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:02 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:REJOICING!!!....
    That I will see all of you crazy hairy MF's again!!!
    Bring it on!! :wank:

I'm not hairy!
    Also I am sure I am not drinking beer right now!

If you are not drinking beer right now, I am not sure this is really Gnoff.
    1914-Abbath-Aeon-Ahab-Akercocke-Alcest-AliceCooper-Alestorm-AmonAmarth-Amorphis-AnaalNathrakh-Anathema-AnnekeVanGeirsbergen/VUUR-ArmoredSaint-Asphyx-AtTheGates-Auðn-Ayreon-BarrenEarth-Behemoth-Be'lakor-BlackBreath-BlackFast-BlindGuardian-Borknagar-Brainstorm-CallenishCircle-Candlemass-Carcass-CarpenterBrut-ChelseaWolfe-CirithUngol-Cloak-Conan-CravenIdol-Cruachan-CryptSermon-CultOfLuna-CutUp-DarkAngel-DarkFortress-DeadCongregation-DeathAngel-DemolitionHammer-Demons&Wizards-DevinTownsend-Dismember-DraggedIntoSunlight-Dyscarnate-EdgeOfSanity-ElectricWizard-Emperor-Enforcer-Enshine-Entombed-Entrails-EsotericUK-Evocation-Exodus-Evoken-Exhorder-Falkenbach-FatesWarning-Fen-Feral-Firespawn-Flotsam&Jetsam-ForgottenTomb-GeneralSurgery-Ghost-GhostBath-Ghoul-Godflesh-Gojira-Gorguts-Gorod-GrandMagus-Grave-GraveMiasma-GreenCarnation-Haemorrhage-HammersOfMisfortune-Hate-HighSpirits-HoodedMenace-Hypocrisy-IcedEarth-Ihsahn-Immolation-ImperiumDekadenz-InTheWoods-Incantation-InterArma-IronReagan-Izegrim-Kadavar-Kampfar-KeepOfKalessin-Khemmis-Khonsu-KingDiamond/MercyfulFate-KingGoat-Kriegsmaschine-LaazRockit-LacunaCoil-LegionOfTheDamned-LIK-LimbonicArt-Loudness-Lvcifyre(UK)-Manegarm-Melechesh-Memoriam-Mgla-MiseryIndex-Mistur-MonsterMagnet-Moonsorrow-Moonspell-MournfulCongregation-MunicipalWaste-MyDyingBride-Myrkur-MysticProphecy-Nails-Necrot-NovembersDoom-Novembre-NuclearAssault-Okera-Opeth-OrangeGoblin-OranssiPazuzu-Orchid-Overkill-PagansMind-Panopticon-Perturbator-Portal-Powerwolf-Primordial-Profetus-PowerTrip-Prong-Queensryche-RottenSound-RottingChrist-S.O.D.-Sabbat(UK)-SacredReich-Sanctuary-Saor-Sarke-Saturnus-Satyricon-Saxon-Schammasch-SecretsOfTheMoon-ShapeOfDespair-SkeletalRemains-Skeletonwitch-Skepticism-Skyclad-Skyforger-Sleep-SloughFeg-Solstafir-SufferingHour-SuicidalAngels-SulphurAeon-SvartCrown-Sylosis-TempleOfVoid-Testament-TheCrown-TheGathering-TheGreatOldOnes-TheHaunted-TheLurkingFear-TheOcean-TheRuinsOfBeverast-Therion-Thulcandra-Thyrfing-Tribulation-Triptykon-Uada-Ulcerate-Unleashed-Vader-Vektor-Vemod-Visigoth-Voices(UK)-Vredehammer-Vreid-WakeTheDead-Watain-Wayfarer-Waylander-Windhand-Winterfylleth-Witherscape-WithinTemptation-Wolf-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-Yob-Zhrine

2012: Survivor
    2014: Survivor
    2015: Survivor
    2016: Survivor
    2017: Survivor
    2018: Survivor
    2019: Survivor
    BtH(2012): Survivor
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Indeed. Who are you and what have you done to gnoff? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    Ric Flair
    Wiper

by Ric Flair » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:52 pm

:bangers: HAPPY WOOOOOOO YEAR!!! :bangers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:27 pm

It snowed here! The mountains always look so much better with snow on them.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:16 pm

We had a great New Year's Day! I hosted a brunch for family and friends, complete with Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys, cider and beer. Food included egg and sausage casserole, potatoes, ham, bacon, fruit salad, coffee cake, muffins and pizzelles. Then we headed over to my parents house for steaks for dinner. 2014 was pretty rough so we're really looking forward to what will hopefully be a better 2015! :headbanger:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:24 am

Daenerys wrote:We had a great New Year's Day! I hosted a brunch for family and friends, complete with Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys, cider and beer. Food included egg and sausage casserole, potatoes, ham, bacon, fruit salad, coffee cake, muffins and pizzelles. Then we headed over to my parents house for steaks for dinner. 2014 was pretty rough so we're really looking forward to what will hopefully be a better 2015! :headbanger:

*WILL definitely be a great 2015!!!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    onenight
    Midshipman

by onenight » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:54 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Daenerys wrote:We had a great New Year's Day! I hosted a brunch for family and friends, complete with Mimosas, Bellinis, Bloody Marys, cider and beer. Food included egg and sausage casserole, potatoes, ham, bacon, fruit salad, coffee cake, muffins and pizzelles. Then we headed over to my parents house for steaks for dinner. 2014 was pretty rough so we're really looking forward to what will hopefully be a better 2015! :headbanger:

*WILL definitely be a great 2015!!!

There is no better way to start a new year than to go on a cruise with a bunch of metalheads from around the world! :beerbang: :beerbang:
    2015 wishlist: Mercyful Fate, Meliah Rage, Agalloch, Anathema, Armored Saint, Warlock, Sahg, Labyrinth, Incantation, Accept, Savatage, Goatwhore, Satan, Bolt Thrower, Tad Morose, Krokus, TT Quick, Eldritch
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:04 am

Another national Holiday tomorrow, so no work!

:party:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:17 am

Tasted odd? :lol:
    Wishlist:
    CountArioch
    Petty Officer

by CountArioch » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:57 am

I rang in the new year with a friend of mine. Me an her had a lot of fun :)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:03 pm

In a ridiculously fortunate piece of timing - I won free parking at the airport!

So instead of having to research the cheapest options as I've done every year previous, I get FREE VALET PARKING at Brisbane airport when I'm away on 70k.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:50 pm

cowboy71 wrote:In a ridiculously fortunate piece of timing - I won free parking at the airport!

So instead of having to research the cheapest options as I've done every year previous, I get FREE VALET PARKING at Brisbane airport when I'm away on 70k.

Everything's comin' up Statshous!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:26 am

Good odd or bad odd? :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:15 am

This is mostly a bitch, but I'm posting it here because it seems like we might just be able to minimize the damages.

Ulrika can't make it to 70k. It's the same freaking reason as last year: her visa application has still not been approved. Fucking ridiculous. She had her interview at the Murrican embassy last January, and still hasn't gotten her visa.

The bright side is, looks like she manages to sell her cruise ticket and minimize the monetary losses (still doesn't make it any better really) to a friend of ours. Sami, my cabinmate from last year, is joining us on the cruise. :givebeer:
    Wishlist:
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:05 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:So from Feb 1 I'll be hired full time at a micro brewery in the Gothenburg area :viking:

Well, there go the Profits!!!

:pound:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    Speedy
    Ensign

by Speedy » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:06 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:So from Feb 1 I'll be hired full time at a micro brewery in the Gothenburg area Image

Gongrats! :cheers: Microbrewery as in brewpub or as in craft brewery?
    70k 2013 cabin 4008
    70k 2014 cabin 2565
    70k 2015 cabin 8687
    70k 2016 cabin 7607
    70k 2017 cabin 6667

70k 2018 M.I.A.
    70k 2019 cabin 7690
    (Part) Norwegian Wishlist: -Audrey.Horne-/-Borknagar-/-Chrome.Division-/-Circus.Maximus-/-Dimension.F3h-/-Divided.Multitude-/-Djerv-/-Einherjer-/-Enslaved-/-Evig.Natt-/-Glittertind-/-Gothminister-/-Highland.Glory-/-ICS.Vortex-/-Ihsahn-/-Jorn-/-Leprous-/-Lumsk-/-Memorized.Dreams-/-Midnattsol-/-Mortemia-/-Nergard-/-Pagan's.Mind-/-Savn-/-Sirenia-/-Svölk-/-Tellus.Requiem-/-Triosphere-/-Viper.Solfa-/-Vredehammer-/-Vreid-/-Withem-

International Wishlist: -Abinchova-/-Amberian.Dawn-/-Amon.Amarth-/-Ancient.Bards-/-And.Then.She.Came-/-Arch.Enemy-/-Avantasia-/-Battle.Beast-/-Battlelore-/-Beyond.the.Bridge-/-Blind.Guardian-/-Dalriada-/-Dark.Sarah-/-Demons&Wizards-/-Diabulus.in.Musica-/-Die.Apocalyptischen.Reiter-/-Doro-/-Draconian-/-Dragonforce-/-Dream.Theater-/-Eisbrecher-/-Elvenking-/-Epica-/-Equilibrium-/-Evenoire-/-Ex.Libris-/-Fejd-/-Finntroll-/-Finsterforst-/-Freedom.Call-/-Fylgja-/-Грай-/-Grailknights-/-Grave.Digger-/-Haggard-/-Hammerfall-/-Heavatar-/-Heldmaschine-/-Helloween-/-Ignea-/-Izegrim-/-Jaded.Star-/-Калевала-/-Kivimetsän.Druidi-/-Korpiklaani-/-Lacuna.Coil-/-Magistina.Saga-/-Megaherz-/-Metsatöll-/-Moonsorrow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-Невидь-/-Nightmare-/-Nightwish-/-Nine.Treasures-/-November-7-/-OOMPH!-/-Orden.Ogan-/-Orphaned.Land-/-Powerwolf-/-Queensrÿche-/-Ragnaröek-/-Raubtier-/-Rhapsody.(any.edition)-/-Running.Wild-/-Sabaton-/-Saltatio.Mortis-/-Schwarzer.Engel-/-Serenity-/-Seven.Kingdoms-/-Seven.Spires-/-Skálmöld-/-Sleeping.Romance-/-Смута-/-Sonata.Arctica-/-Stahlmann-/-SuidAkrA-/-Symphony.X-/-Tarja-/-Tengger.Cavalry-/-The.Privateer-/-Turisas-/-U.D.O.-/-Vanden.Plas-/-Varg-/-Vika-/-Vogelfrey-/-Volbeat-/-VUUR-/-White.Shadow-/-Winterstorm-/-Wintersun-/-Within.Temptation-/-Xandria-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:57 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:So from Feb 1 I'll be hired full time at a micro brewery in the Gothenburg area :viking:

Congrats, Njoffi!
    Wishlist:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:14 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:Just found out Oak Aged Yeti is released February 6, whohoooo

me sooooon = :stagger:

one of your all time favorites!!!!!!!!!! do i need to pick up anything for you in Denver? :chug:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:22 pm

dude, i haven't posted here since the forum looks different - when did the background change and shit? hahahah! i can't believe i'm still the #3 poster in here when i haven't been on in a year. i must have been obsessed! :lol:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:28 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    one of your all time favorites!!!!!!!!!! do i need to pick up anything for you in Denver? :chug:

Well if they do release the barrel aged yeti I'll give ya pretty much anything my dear!

okay just let me know if you find out something via email and i'll try to nab it for you!
  • NuuX
    Ensign

by NuuX » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:14 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I am very happy right now!

(no, I don't do drugs...)

Beer is a delicious drug!
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:49 pm

I just requested the days off for a very special 2016 boat trip. :lol: :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:50 pm

biertroll wrote:I just requested the days off for a very special 2016 boat trip. :lol: :beerbang:

I marked the days on my calendar at work too. :lol:
    Wishlist:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:25 am

I've got a midterm next week. Know what that means? It means I finally have a perfect excuse not to make any plans this weekend.

Of course I'll still have to study.... Damn.
    biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Todays my Friday! :beerbang:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 pm

Pretty much all of May and June for me are already booked. AND IT'S SUPER EXTRACALAFRAGILISTCALLY METAL.

Although April is pretty gnarly too which includes Manitoba Metalfest with Razor and Sacrifice :headbanger:

May 1-2 - Ragnarökkr Metal Apocalypse
    Couple local shows, Ensiferum/Korpiklaani
    May 20-24 - Maryland Deathfest
    June 4-6 - Calgary Metalfest
    June 11-14 - Farmageddon Open Air
    June 20-21 - Bolt Thrower x2

:chug:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm moving in to my new place Saturday. I guess that's something to rejoice over.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:56 am

vikingbitch wrote:Pretty much all of May and June for me are already booked. AND IT'S SUPER EXTRACALAFRAGILISTCALLY METAL.

Although April is pretty gnarly too which includes Manitoba Metalfest with Razor and Sacrifice :headbanger:

May 1-2 - Ragnarökkr Metal Apocalypse
    Couple local shows, Ensiferum/Korpiklaani
    May 20-24 - Maryland Deathfest
    June 4-6 - Calgary Metalfest
    June 11-14 - Farmageddon Open Air
    June 20-21 - Bolt Thrower x2

:chug:

May and June are gonna be killer. Also I have no idea how you're managing BOTH Bolt Thrower shows, but I'll see you in Vancouver :party:

Bringing me to my rejoicing. Bolt Thrower in Vancouver!!! :deathmetal:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:34 pm

I actually may have a life this month:

Going to an event at one of my body shop customers--only do high end cars, opening a new academy- Peter Windsor is the keynote speaker__F1 fans will know ha ha
    March 14 red Bull Crashed Ice-skating on a luge track basically-should be fun
    March 28 -GateKrashor at a local dive bar!!
    8 Time Vet.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:43 pm

Had a random 6 day stretch off work this week, going to finish it off with Behemoth tonight and the Renaissance Fair and a craft beer festival tomorrow! :3drunks:

Jaimie38 wrote:I actually may have a life this month:

Going to an event at one of my body shop customers--only do high end cars, opening a new academy- Peter Windsor is the keynote speaker__F1 fans will know ha ha
    March 14 red Bull Crashed Ice-skating on a luge track basically-should be fun
    March 28 -GateKrashor at a local dive bar!!

If you have a life now, come spend some of it away from the frozen North here with us! :mrgreen:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:35 am

Daenerys wrote:If you have a life now, come spend some of it away from the frozen North here with us! :mrgreen:

You're colder than I am !! :D

Racing starts this weekend!! Pirelli World Challenge with KPAX Racing ( the dealership I work at is a retailer--performance parts for Volvo and McLaren)
    with 2 gorgeous McLaren 650S cars ready to race! F1 Starts later this month!

:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    8 Time Vet.
  • deathmetalpat
    Ensign

by deathmetalpat » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:10 am

My trip to Sweden in June is getting cheaper each day! :viking: Sorry non-USA cruisers.
    2012-14 Survivor
    2015-16 Abandoned Ship
    2017 Returned
    2018 Got a bad feeling about this Abandon Ship
    2019 This is Fucking Ridiculous
    2020 Bands ,what bands boat is all that matters
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:32 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I just booked a trip to Vancouver mid June, then by Seattle and to Portland, back home early July.

Beeeeer!

:bangers:

oh btw, I know where to stay in Van and Portland, still not sure on Seattle.

Any tips on affordable, fairly safe, fairly central accomodation?

AlaskaRachel

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:44 pm

gnoff_the_creep wrote:I just booked a trip to Vancouver mid June, then by Seattle and to Portland, back home early July.

Beeeeer!

:bangers:

oh btw, I know where to stay in Van and Portland, still not sure on Seattle.

Any tips on affordable, fairly safe, fairly central accomodation?

Dude that's awesome what days are you in Vancouver?
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:54 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:Dude that's awesome what days are you in Vancouver?

Arriving June 17, leaving June 23 or 24.

I'll be there as well! Going for Bolt Thrower :deathmetal:
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Phoenix wrote:
    I'll be there as well! Going for Bolt Thrower :deathmetal:

Nice!
    Are you flying over with checked luggage?
    Could I ask a favor to bring a beer brewed in Alberta?
    I collect stats on ratebeer and only have 4 provinces, lacking among others Alberta :viking:

Hmm, I'll see what I can do! There's some weird laws regarding the transfer of liquor between provinces, but that might only be on wine.

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:48 am

gnoff_the_creep wrote:^^ Really?
    Sounds weird indeed!

I've asked Marlo as well, but she hasn't done so for ay of the 70k so far :cry:
    But she'll bring love of course :boobs:

If you can and it is legal that would be hugely appreciated!

:party:

Edit:
    Seems from Feb 13 it "should" be allowed
    http://globalnews.ca/news/1829880/chang ... s-borders/
    :beerbang:

Oh hey! That was a pretty recent change. Yeah, I'll see if I can pick out a good local brew when I head over to Van in June.

Yes - it has actually been illegal to take wine and other liquors across provincial borders until that was passed. You're just... not allowed to do it. Don't ask me why - it doesn't make sense to me either. My parents accidentally did it once but they didn't know it was illegal, so when the police asked us if we had any wine they thought he meant, to drink, before leaving to go home.

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:39 am

I've gone on flights before and driven it all the time, it was never really regulated. Stoked for a 70k reunion in June!!!
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:58 am

Stained Class wrote:I've gone on flights before and driven it all the time, it was never really regulated. Stoked for a 70k reunion in June!!!

WHOO SPRING BREAK! :deathhorns: :party: :deathhorns:
    I guess technically it's summer break but don't ruin this for me.

Post Reply 9100 posts