Commander

Re: random rejoicing thread

by cowboy71 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:04 pm

I did it! I did it! I did it!

Just won a grand - so freaking STOKED!!! :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers-/-Amaranthe
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:53 am

cowboy71 wrote:I did it! I did it! I did it!

Just won a grand - so freaking STOKED!!! :heavydrink:

Nice! Treat yourself to some decent food and drinks on the boat :D
    2016: 9231
    2017: 6521
    2018: Don't even remember

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:54 am

I just introduced an overall non-friend to Red Fang ans Iced Earth. He's definitely intrigued, and with any luck, he'll be hooked within the next few days

Wishlist: Candlemass, Devin Townsend Project, Doomsword, Dzo-nga, Ex Deo, Gloryhammer, Grand Magus, Hypocrisy, King Diamond, Nile, Powerwolf, Primordial, Running Wild, Steel Panther
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:40 am

Kingslayer wrote:I just introduced an overall non-friend to Red Fang ans Iced Earth. He's definitely intrigued, and with any luck, he'll be hooked within the next few days

How could he not? :)

And yeah - the money will be handy for the cruise. And with the failing Aussie dollar, the fact that the win was in US Dollars is even better.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sun Sep 27, 2015 7:20 am

cowboy71 wrote:
    Kingslayer wrote:I just introduced an overall non-friend to Red Fang ans Iced Earth. He's definitely intrigued, and with any luck, he'll be hooked within the next few days

How could he not? :)

And yeah - the money will be handy for the cruise. And with the failing Aussie dollar, the fact that the win was in US Dollars is even better.

With the state the Canadian dollar's in, I know what you mean

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:03 pm

-3°C here this morning. Wohoo! :D
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:25 pm

The Canadian dollar went up a little this week, and I got a job offer from a bookstore!

Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:48 am

I went to Tallinn on Friday for a day trip (about seven hours of time on land) with some friends. We went to the Tallinn maritime museum, which was a lot of fun. There's an old submarine (EML Lembit) where you can go inside, a M2 Browning simulator and a flight simulator and bunch of other stuff. And a bar where we had some beers. :beerwink: After that we went to the old town for some craft beers at Drink Bar and a meal at the medieval restaurant Olde Hansa before heading back to the harbour and a ferry to Helsinki. Tried about ten new beers and brought another ten back home to taste later.
    What an awesome day off of work.
    Wishlist:
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Thu Oct 22, 2015 9:27 am

Just met Cirith Ungol and played the first ever frost and fire festival in Ventura with Manilla Road, Ashbury, Night Demon and so many more! :deathhorns:

and things are somewhat moving forward with my current relationship situation
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:30 am

some of you might know if you've paid attention on Facebook, but most of you are unaware that I spent the summer working on a new TV show called Outsiders. Here's the trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ha126RODOOM

Well, Friday night I went to New York for the world premier of the first episode (show will air in January on WGN and possibly simulcast on Netflix, 13 episodes) and the show was absolutely outstanding! I play a cousin of the mountain family, the Farrell clan, and I actually got a few great close ups, so I'm really geeked to be a part of this! This show is gonna be something special!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:20 pm

King Diamond's Nov 5th show venue released a handful of tickets and living so close to the venue I ran to purchase a ticket! Now Nov 5th cant some soon enough! (2nd time seeing the King!) :cry: :beerhorns:
    '15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Loki-motive
    Oiler

by Loki-motive » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:12 am

Last night shift tonight and then 5 days off :smash:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:13 am

All Blacks back-to-back rugby world champs!!!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Flights Booked! I used Aeroplan points thru Air Canada, and it was cheap. Arriving Feb 2 after 6pm local time.

I'll be the guy wearing a black ,metal shirt at the airport.

Hopefully this time, I won't leave my bank card in the ATM and have to use Am/Ex cash advances for the week :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    mamadracula
    Wiper

by mamadracula » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Hi all! :death:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:09 am

My rejoice of the day is that I have one more day of work before heading to Warsaw for the weekend to see Delain, The Gentle Storm and Amberian Dawn. And beers, yes, there'll be beers! :givebeer:

mamadracula wrote:Hi all!

Welcome to the, sadly, rather quiet forum!
    Head on over to the "The Bridge" and introduce yourself and take part in the discussion. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:47 pm

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:41 pm

Stained Class wrote:http://m.ticketweb.ca/t3/sale/SaleEventDetail?dispatch=loadSelectionData&eventId=6312415&REFERRAL_ID=tmfeed&pl=tw2015us

I'M OPENING FOR KALMAH! :shred: :shred:

Nice
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:20 am

Back home after a weekend in Warsaw. Now I have to try and keep myself busy until the next trip (Eindhoven Metal Meeting in mid December). Ok, I'm going to Tallinn on Sunday. That almost counts as going abroad. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Jimbo2392
    Petty Officer

by Jimbo2392 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:08 pm

Sort of late...but I went to both King Diamond shows here in my hometown (Los Angeles)! Such an amazing time! I even got to meet KING DIAMOND! :bmhorns:

'15 7598
    '16 7455
    '17 Skip
    '18 3612
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 am

I need to show this thread more love seeing how the now playing -thread has overtaken this as my most posts thread. So, yay, going to my mom's for the weekend, then Eindhoven Metal Meeting in two weeks, then the next weekend a friend from theU.S. is coming to Finland for Yule and we're headed to Tallinn for some fun times the weekend before Yule. What else? Going for a day-trip in Stockholm at the beginning of January with my mom. Going to Copenhagen in mid January. And then my birthday and 70k.

Lots of stuff to rejoice about it seems. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Just one more day at the office before Eindhoven Metal Meeting! Yay!

Also got three months of Spotify free from my cell phone carrier just by asking for it. :D
    Wishlist:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:29 pm

I just found a hidden anime gem on youtube and I've been having a blast ever since I found it. Anyone heard of Ghost Stories? An allegedly terrible anime released in Japan. When it made it to the US, the dubbers were told that the show was crap and were barely given any limitations on how they chose to dub it.
    So, take a terrible anime, no dubbing rules, and a group of dubbers who decided to give zero fucks about what they said, and the results are glorious. The English dub is basically a parody of the Japanese one. The dub literally saved the show.

Check it out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs

Thank you Japan for giving us this terrible anime.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:48 am

I actually took 3 days off of work!!!

YAY me....

It, of course, has burned to the ground without me there....

:lol:
    9 Time Vet.
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • SaraMarie
    Chief Petty Officer

by SaraMarie » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:I actually took 3 days off of work!!!

YAY me....

It, of course, has burned to the ground without me there....

:lol:

Don't you love it? I say if a place can't operate without me for 3 days, when I get back, I'd like a bonus for cleaning up all the shit. :P

I'm super happy because after years of having shit credit, today the bureaus are giving me birthday presents! I got a 40 point jump from one today and more to come, because a really nasty item is dropping off right now. Now I don't have to worry about shit like having to move and then being turned down from decent apartments. My current one sucks because I just went with a guy who doesn't check, like, anything.

Of course I'm still unemployed, but I'm still pretty damn well off compared to a few years ago. I have a career now, okay credit, my student loan isn't completely fucked, and I have my amazing dog and have met a lot of really cool people. Just since 2014, I've been to six foreign countries: Canada (haha, but really), Spain, France, Germany, Jamaica and Dominican Republic. I've visited Tempe, Fort Lauderdale and Baltimore. I've met people from all over the world. Before 2013, I'd never even flown in a plane or been outside of the country besides going to Toronto. I used to have to play games with my bills and cards just to eat and have a roof over my head.

Hopefully lucky year 34 leads me to a new place in my career and a better place to live and continued enjoyment of travel and doggie companionship.
    Top Picks: Allegaeon, Angelus Apatrida, Arkona, At the Gates, Chthonic, Devin Townsend, Down, Eluveitie, Enabler, Ex Mortus, Exodus, Eyehategod, Finntroll, Havok, Hypocrisy, Iced Earth, Ihsahn, Kreator, Nervosa, Nylithia, Rotting Christ, Sabaton, Sodom
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:17 pm

SaraMarie wrote:I'm super happy because after years of having shit credit, today the bureaus are giving me birthday presents! I got a 40 point jump from one today and more to come, because a really nasty item is dropping off right now. Now I don't have to worry about shit like having to move and then being turned down from decent apartments. My current one sucks because I just went with a guy who doesn't check, like, anything.

Of course I'm still unemployed, but I'm still pretty damn well off compared to a few years ago. I have a career now, okay credit, my student loan isn't completely fucked, and I have my amazing dog and have met a lot of really cool people. Just since 2014, I've been to six foreign countries: Canada (haha, but really), Spain, France, Germany, Jamaica and Dominican Republic. I've visited Tempe, Fort Lauderdale and Baltimore. I've met people from all over the world. Before 2013, I'd never even flown in a plane or been outside of the country besides going to Toronto. I used to have to play games with my bills and cards just to eat and have a roof over my head.

Hopefully lucky year 34 leads me to a new place in my career and a better place to live and continued enjoyment of travel and doggie companionship.

Good for you! It's hard ( been there ---believe me) a huge accomplishment. You can have a beer on the Balcony Party :lol:
    9 Time Vet.
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:04 pm

SOOOOON!!!
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:29 pm

My work ( Volvo Dealership) has won our 6th Consecutive Canadian Dealer of the Year Award.

:)

It was all me.

:pound:
    9 Time Vet.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:03 am

Flying to Copenhagen tomorrow for the weekend for a friend's birthday party.

:party: :party: :party:
    Wishlist:
    UltimoAviso
    Petty Officer

by UltimoAviso » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:14 pm

Grim Reaper put me on their guest list and a +1 for any show of my choosing :death:
    http://www.helionprimemetal.com/ <-My Band

70K:
    2016-7211
    2017-9230
    2018-1690
    2019-7648
    Wacken:
    Progpower:

Wish:Skull Fist-Striker-*Grim Reaper*-Manowar-Running Wild(and i book immediately)
    Kingslayer
    Chief Petty Officer

by Kingslayer » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:23 pm

I just got my 2-day Universal theme park ticket in the mail, for the weekend prior to the cruise

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:40 pm

Just won $US1.5k !!!!!!

On. Broad. Spending. SORTED :headbanger: :headbanger: :headbanger:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:50 am

cowboy71 wrote:Just won $US1.5k !!!!!!

Nicely done! I just received a commission for selling some performance parts from a US supplier.. they paid me in US Dollars!!!

Nice when the exchange works the other way lol
    9 Time Vet.
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Myself, Sam Landa (former pool girl) and our friend Darin put together this last night and it was a huge success. So stoked on life right now.

9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:51 am

I will be at Ocean Manor in 8 days!! :party:
    70000tons 2020 Wishlist: EYEHATEGOD, Carpathian Forest, Demons & Wizards, SSS, Magrudergrind, Asphyx

Deck ? 2020
    Survived 70K 12,14,15,16, 17. PsychoCA 15. PsychoLV 16, 17, 18. MDF 13,14,15. QDF 18.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:55 am

lucky bastard
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • biertroll
    Midshipman

by biertroll » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:05 pm

BOAT!!

6 more days of work!

Deck ? 2020
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:55 pm

Jaimie38 wrote:

Nicely done! I just received a commission for selling some performance parts from a US supplier.. they paid me in US Dollars!!!

Nice when the exchange works the other way lol

YEAH !! The above was via a work-related comp from one of our vendors that is a huge multi-national IT firm hence the USD. VERY handy.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2025 Wishlist
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:11 am

My friends, the sneaky bastards that they are, threw me a surprise birthday party on Saturday. My birthday is on Thursday, and since I'm flying to Florida early on Saturday morning, last weekend was the last weekend before the trip. I was thinking of not doing anything and just rest before the trip and 70k, but apparently people thought I don't need any of that. :lol:
    I went to a friend's place for some nice afternoon beers and then he and his wife told me we should go to Nosturi, where Swallow the Sun would be playing later in the evening for a meet&greet in the lobby bar. As it turned out, there was no meet&greet, but a hell of a lot of my friends and family waiting. Nearly had a heart attack. :lol:
    As for Swallow the Sun, yes, saw their gig and Mikko and Markus played a short acoustic set at the party. And another good friend of mine (Mikko from Heathen Hoof) performed a Bathory song with Markus. Quite amazing.

I guess now it's time to start to act my age and be an adult. Isn't that what's expected of old people? :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
  • J.m.Andersson
    Oiler

by J.m.Andersson » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:13 am

Finally found my passport yesterday!
Post Reply 9055 posts