Post Reply 9115 posts
random rejoicing thread
  • User avatar
    MadameLePink
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1712
    Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:02 am
    Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by MadameLePink » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 am

    gnoff wrote:Already cancelled tonights beer tasting as well as the one on Saturday, staying off the beers whole week.


    Are you feeling any better btw? Did ice cream help (and the gifler)?
    **
    Wishlist 2013: Finntroll, Ensiferum, Septic Flesh, Primordial, Powerwolf, Heidevolk, Insomnium, Kalmah, Equilibrium, Skull Fist, Chthonic

    Beer and bananas!
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:35 am

    gnoff wrote:I just ate 1.984 pounds of ice cream


    :shock: Holy shit! What flavor?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:50 am

    gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    gnoff wrote:I just ate 1.984 pounds of ice cream


    :shock: Holy shit! What flavor?



    Triple chocolate :)

    Yummm :cool:
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:38 pm

    Hope you feel better soon!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Metalwrath

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:32 pm

    Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P
  • User avatar
    BierVulf
    Ensign
    Posts: 1078
    Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm
    Location: Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by BierVulf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:33 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P


    How many guinness did you drink between those two times?
    :lol: :lol:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

    Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • Metalwrath

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:37 pm

    BierVulf wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P


    How many guinness did you drink between those two times?
    :lol: :lol:

    None haven't drank this week.Trying to cut down and i need to save money to move out soon.so need to keep money by for a deposit when i find a suitable place.
    Btw i don't drink Guiness.It's pretty bad.The only time i drink it is when the selection of booze is so bad that Guiness is the only viable choice.
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KevinP » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:39 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:None haven't drank this week.Trying to cut down


    :shock: NEWS FLASH :shock: Hell has frozen over :party:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:45 pm

    Image
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:50 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P

    Ugh!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • Metalwrath

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

    KDibildox wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P

    Ugh!

    I'm doing it to get on the good side of my managers.I ahve a feeling some arguments wil arouse this weeknd over my holidays i am taking next week because of a fuck up my maanger made resulting in other member of staff being on holidays at the same time.
    I might even have to cancel my trip.But if i have to i'll be making them give me off the weeknd for Headbangers open air isntead.
    Will see what happens....
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by vikingbitch » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:53 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:
    BierVulf wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P


    How many guinness did you drink between those two times?
    :lol: :lol:

    None haven't drank this week.Trying to cut down and i need to save money to move out soon.so need to keep money by for a deposit when i find a suitable place.
    Btw i don't drink Guiness.It's pretty bad.The only time i drink it is when the selection of booze is so bad that Guiness is the only viable choice.

    '
    Drink it with Fruli. I will never drink Guiness again without mixing it with that. Sooo good.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:Drink it with Fruli. I will never drink Guiness again without mixing it with that. Sooo good.


    It really was pretty weird. I don't know why you liked it :roll:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Metalwrath

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

    Never heard of Fruli.Please enlighten me.Sounds like a chick drink though.
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Finally finished work.
    Worked 6am -3pm yesterday and then had to go back in at 10pm -3am :P

    Ugh!

    I'm doing it to get on the good side of my managers.I ahve a feeling some arguments wil arouse this weeknd over my holidays i am taking next week because of a fuck up my maanger made resulting in other member of staff being on holidays at the same time.
    I might even have to cancel my trip.But if i have to i'll be making them give me off the weeknd for Headbangers open air isntead.
    Will see what happens....

    Ah I see, that sucks! hopefully it'll be fine. Where do you work? my coworker always seems to put down vacation at the same time I do, even if I tell him before hand when I'll be off :lol:. Our manager is pretty chill, though.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:Never heard of Fruli.Please enlighten me.Sounds like a chick drink though.


    Strawberry flavored beer. It's like a fucking wine cooler
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    BierVulf
    Ensign
    Posts: 1078
    Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm
    Location: Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by BierVulf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:59 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:None haven't drank this week.Trying to cut down

    WTF :shock:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

    Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • Metalwrath

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Metalwrath » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:04 pm

    I work in a supermarket doing legal pricing and crap.Generally it wouldn't be a major issue but i know that next week there's a lot of promotional cycles changing next week which means the workload wil be quite high and me not being there wil result in various refunds and other legal requirments probably not geting done and other stuff in my job that will have an impact on sales and wil mess up stock replenishment.it's kinda complicated to get into.
    Long story short my other coleauges on the department are slow and dumb and when i'm not here things go to hell.And the store needs to be careful at the moment because they are already going to court over somethign that they got caught out on last year and i'm worried they'll get caught on it again.
  • User avatar
    BierVulf
    Ensign
    Posts: 1078
    Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm
    Location: Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by BierVulf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:19 pm

    I just killed another one of those big ass bees with my phone :headbanger:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

    Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:52 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:I work in a supermarket doing legal pricing and crap.Generally it wouldn't be a major issue but i know that next week there's a lot of promotional cycles changing next week which means the workload wil be quite high and me not being there wil result in various refunds and other legal requirments probably not geting done and other stuff in my job that will have an impact on sales and wil mess up stock replenishment.it's kinda complicated to get into.
    Long story short my other coleauges on the department are slow and dumb and when i'm not here things go to hell.And the store needs to be careful at the moment because they are already going to court over somethign that they got caught out on last year and i'm worried they'll get caught on it again.

    Ah, sounds frustrating! :shock: kinda sucks having to carry everyone
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    BierVulf
    Ensign
    Posts: 1078
    Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:48 pm
    Location: Arizona
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by BierVulf » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:06 pm

    VEGAS NOW! :headbanger:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

    Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:08 pm

    BierVulf wrote:VEGAS NOW! :headbanger:


    Have fun! Try not to party too hard. You've got a cruise to go to in a few months :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3624
    Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am
    Location: Seattle, WA
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by AlaskaRachel » Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:18 pm

    BierVulf wrote:I just killed another one of those big ass bees with my phone :headbanger:

    I dont know why I find this so funny :lol: :lol:
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by vikingbitch » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

    Will be able to watch the Calgary Stampede Parade tomorrow while I work :cool: :headbanger:

    Not really interested in seeing the Royals swing by, they usually have some decent stuff in them though.
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Stained Class » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:50 am

    gnoff wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    Metalwrath wrote:Never heard of Fruli.Please enlighten me.Sounds like a chick drink though.


    Strawberry flavored beer. It's like a fucking wine cooler



    ugh, we had it here a while, tried it once, horrible

    They have 2 at Bottlescrew's, Fruili and Leiffman's. Leiffman's is much stronger in taste.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by viathyn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

    vikingbitch wrote:Will be able to watch the Calgary Stampede Parade tomorrow while I work :cool: :headbanger:

    Not really interested in seeing the Royals swing by, they usually have some decent stuff in them though.

    My rejoice is that I don't have to work tomorrow! Drinking it is!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Stained Class » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:11 pm

    viathyn wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:Will be able to watch the Calgary Stampede Parade tomorrow while I work :cool: :headbanger:

    Not really interested in seeing the Royals swing by, they usually have some decent stuff in them though.

    My rejoice is that I don't have to work tomorrow! Drinking it is!

    Me neither, I may join you depending on what's going on at race city.
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • User avatar
    viathyn
    Commander
    Posts: 5638
    Joined: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:35 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by viathyn » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:19 pm

    Sounds good compadre. Must make afternoon plans for today...
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242


    Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

  • Metalwrath

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Metalwrath » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 pm

    The sun is gone now.And it's been raining for the last 36 hours. :mrgreen:
    I really prefer this weather.
    Judging by the clouds there might even me some Thunder and lightning tonight :twisted:
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2167
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Jaimie38 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:40 pm

    YES YES YES!!
    in 10 minutes the GREATEST SPORTS MOVIE EVER IS COMING ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    SLAP SHOT!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk



    :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2958
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Malaka » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:50 pm

    Jaimie38 wrote:YES YES YES!!
    in 10 minutes the GREATEST SPORTS MOVIE EVER IS COMING ON TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    SLAP SHOT!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkHm2WtSsk



    :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink: :beerwink:


    :party: I love that part at 1:51... cracks me up every time. Dammit, now I want to watch that movie! :cheers:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2167
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Jaimie38 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:53 pm

    Fuckin PVR box lied to me.. It;s not SlapShot its Bronco Billy!! Some old Clint movie(the theme song, that im listening to now mentions Cowboys and Clowns!!



    Fucking Shaw!! LOL


    False advertising...
    :twisted:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • User avatar
    Malaka
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2958
    Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:07 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by Malaka » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:57 pm

    That sucks. :evil:
    Batushka>Be'lakor>DarkFortress>Draconian>Hypocrisy>Mgla>PowerTrip>RottingChrist>Scour>SLAYER>TheatreofTragedyReunion>Triptykon>Uada>Wolfheart
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 pm

    Metalwrath wrote:The sun is gone now.And it's been raining for the last 36 hours. :mrgreen:
    I really prefer this weather.
    Judging by the clouds there might even me some Thunder and lightning tonight :twisted:

    Here it sounds like we may have that, too :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:07 pm

    And now it's raining! yes! it's so strange for it to be raining and so warm at the same time. I just went outside to be in the rain for a bit, buuuuuuut the ground is still too hot and my feet started to burn, so I had to come back inside :lol:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:25 pm

    I want rain. There were reports of the possibility of thunderstorms here today but they never happened. Just hot and humid all day. Been like it ever since I got back from Canada :evil:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:30 pm

    Come here. We're supposed to have thunderstorms for the next few days. Hell, there's a severe thunderstorm warning, a flash flood warning and a flood advisory right now
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:35 pm

    KDibildox wrote:Come here.


    :shock: Is that a proposition? Marlo's gonna be maaaaaaad :cool:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    KDibildeaux
    Captain
    Posts: 13904
    Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:07 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by KDibildeaux » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:38 pm

    :lol: No. I don't do weenies, sorry :lol: . It was just a friendly suggestion :D
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: random rejoicing thread

    by mooyagi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:39 pm

    KDibildox wrote::lol: No. I don't do weenies, sorry :lol:


    Ah that's right. Taco lover. So gonna take up Rachel's offer from earlier then?
    I should get around to updating my signature
Post Reply 9115 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests