Post Reply 9055 posts
random rejoicing thread
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Bentz! » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 am

junkhead13 wrote:
    Bentz! wrote:We got an offer on the Fiancee's house last night!
    Once that thing is sold (it's been on the market for 8 months), we'll no longer be pissing away $1,000+ for something we don't use.
    That means I can get a new truck! :viking:

Or you can spend $1,000+ more on alcohol and merch on the cruise!
    :lol:

Well, yeah, that too! I'm already planning on spending a shit ton of $ on the boat. :heavydrink: :party:

Without a doubt, the housing market is "Brutal" right now. My neighbor's house sold last year for $10k less than I paid for my house ten years ago. :cry:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:35 am

Yeah, it's a crazy time. We have a bunch of foreclosures in our neighborhood (like most everywhere I guess). Unfortunately some of our friends are going through it.

But enough somber stuff from me and back to rejoicing... I got my fire pit in the mail the other day and put it together. Tonight it is time to hang with my woman, drink and burn some shit!

"Come on Pookie, let's burn this motherfucker down!" :headbanger:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:40 am

Disaster Area wrote:...although he gets -10 for gifting me an image of him "gaying it up with Devin"

That long ago, comedic post REALLY hit a nerve with you eh Craig?

Do I detect just a shred of skullet-love envy?

Perhaps thou dost post/protest too much? :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:...skullet...?

that reminds me of one of my favorite words:

skullduggery

what a great word
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:51 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:...although he gets -10 for gifting me an image of him "gaying it up with Devin"

That long ago, comedic post REALLY hit a nerve with you eh Craig?

Do I detect just a shred of skullet-love envy?

Perhaps thou dost post/protest too much? :lol:

Seriously. I told him to let it go, or I'll write him a story of man love that'll have him crying and rocking back and forth in a cold shower for weeks. :lol:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:55 am

cg138 wrote:... crying and rocking back and forth in a cold shower for weeks. :lol:

let's say, hypothetically of course, that I do that regularly already...

is that bad?
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:06 am

Disaster Area wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:...skullet...?

that reminds me of one of my favorite words:

skullduggery

what a great word

Aw...My twelve yr old son LOVES the "SKULLDUGGERY PLEASANT" series of books written by Derek Landry...
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • ragnaröks_roller
    Chief Petty Officer

by ragnaröks_roller » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:17 am

So, I play roller derby and we have had a bout scheduled for this Saturday for quite some time. It's happening a mere two weeks after our league's last one, so things have been crazy trying to get ready in such a short time.....

....AND THEN we got notice that Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are going to be in town, and are going to come to the bout!!!!! On top of that, they're going to be shooting for their reality show too. Things just got really crazy. I live in a small city in central/western Canada so it's not everyday we have big-time celebrities coming to local events. Shannon Tweed is from here and rumor has it they're looking to buy some property here or something.

I don't really do the, "OMG OMG OMG you're famous, let me just be NEAR you for a minute" thing, but dude, it's Gene Simmons and I'm potentially going to get filmed playing derby and shown on the A&E network. Pretty freakin' cool!
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:19 am

ragnaröks_roller wrote:So, I play roller derby and we have had a bout scheduled for this Saturday for quite some time. It's happening a mere two weeks after our league's last one, so things have been crazy trying to get ready in such a short time.....

....AND THEN we got notice that Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are going to be in town, and are going to come to the bout!!!!! On top of that, they're going to be shooting for their reality show too. Things just got really crazy. I live in a small city in central/western Canada so it's not everyday we have big-time celebrities coming to local events. Shannon Tweed is from here and rumor has it they're looking to buy some property here or something.

I don't really do the, "OMG OMG OMG you're famous, let me just be NEAR you for a minute" thing, but dude, it's Gene Simmons and I'm potentially going to get filmed playing derby and shown on the A&E network. Pretty freakin' cool!

very cool, that may actually convince me to watch one episode of that train-wreck of a reality show. I really dislike reality shows...

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:29 am

ragnaröks_roller wrote:So, I play roller derby and we have had a bout scheduled for this Saturday for quite some time. It's happening a mere two weeks after our league's last one, so things have been crazy trying to get ready in such a short time.....

That is WAY cool girl!...make sure you knock a chic down while bein filmed! lol....Sounds exciting!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 am

Sweet news!

Yeah, and after ya knock that chick on her ass for Debb, flash the horns, look straight into the camera and say, "70,000 Tons of WHOOP ASS!!" :headbanger:

• audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 pm

cg138 wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:he did tell me to 'go die.' That wasn't cool. :?

Seriously. I mean, it's not much of an insult, is it?

I would have gone with:
    I hope your mother dies a painful syphilis related death, and when you have the wake, her corpse reawakens, and she bites your father, turning him into a zombie. Your parental zombies would then begin to consume the brains of everybody you know and love at the wake. You have to smash open a nearby fire emergency panel, which inexplicably has an axe in it, and hack the heads off of your undead folks.
    Only decapitation isn't as easy as you thought. It takes you 6 cleaves to sever your mother's spinal column, and you hear the scrape of metal on bone each time you bring down the axe.

Your mother dispatched, you fix your sights on your approaching father. You're tired. Every strike with the axe is an almost insurmountable burden, sending the painful shock of lactic acid shooting through your overworked arms. As you bring down the now dulled blade laterally into the top of your dad's skull, you're reminded of the first baseball game he brought you to. You remember it well. Oh, how simple life was back then. You begin to sob uncontrollably as you attempt to pull the weapon from your now doubly deceased father, the fractured remains of his cranium crunching sickeningly with the exertion. It's no use.

Your parents' badly brutalized remains lie mangled, dormant. The empty, accusing stare in their eye calls out to you.
    "You did this to us" they seem to say.
    You collapse on the ground, shaking, sobbing, terrified. What did you do to deserve this?
    The remaining undead close in around you, the stench of putrified flesh burning your nostrils. You want to run. You won't die here.
    As you attempt to rise to your feet, what was once your uncle grabs at your hair. You pull away, feeling the searing pain of your scalp being peeled from your skull. Your eyes burn from crying. You couldn't have seen the funeral director approach from the side. He sinks his teeth into the back of your neck. It feels at first like a great weight pushing down on you, but you soon feel the damage. Warm blood flows down your back, the wound pulsating and gurgling in synchronization with your heartbeat.

You feel light headed. Everything appears to be blanketed in a gray haze; You feel as if you are looking through the eyes of someone else. A stranger in a morbid practical joke, maybe. You feel the distant sensation of hands touching you. The warm embrace of loved ones who have passed?
    This must be it!, you think to yourself. All of our hopes and dreams confirmed, an eternity of exuberance of and peace!
    The benevolent hands tighten their grip.
    You feel more teeth penetrating your skin.
    Blinding pain.
    No more thoughts.
    Darkness.

This is 100% WIN! :cheers:
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:07 pm

I haven't had a cigarette in 67 hours!!
    AlestormHail of Bullets/Asphyx/11th HourTurisasDark FortressDying FetusVomitoryHeidevolkArkonaDeeds of FleshImmortalAura NoirKalmahInsomniumWarbringerHoly GrailHavokEvileAnthraxMoonsorrowAmorphisUnleash The ArchersTriptykonThyrfingStormlordSatyriconPrimordialNaglfarEntombedWintersunEnslavedAbortedLeaves EyesPrimal FearManegarmVreidKampfar
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:00 pm

THAT WOULD BE SO TIGHT!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:08 pm

audrey wrote:I haven't had a cigarette in 67 hours!!

GO GO GO GOOOOOO AUDREY!!!!!!....Girl you have my 100% support!....Yesterday marked 3 months for me!!! I feel great and smell better lmfao....If youve gone this far you can do it....they say a nicotine craving lasts for two minutes....just get busy doing somthing....anything...laundrey, walk across the room, chew a piece of gum....I would say have sex....but shit....thats the first thing I wanted "after" lmao...so thats probly not good advice lol...But keep it up girl and I will buy you a drink on the boat! :cheers: :headbanger:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:09 pm

out of the great posts on this site - this is the one i need to comment on the must
    keep it up!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Kick it's *%&^^%ing ASS Audrey!! We know you can do it!!

BTW Debb, Way To Keep Going!! You RULE!!

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:13 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

Thx honey!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:32 pm

cg138 wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:he did tell me to 'go die.' That wasn't cool. :?

Seriously. I mean, it's not much of an insult, is it?

I would have gone with:
    I hope your mother dies a painful syphilis related death, and when you have the wake, her corpse reawakens, and she bites your father, turning him into a zombie. Your parental zombies would then begin to consume the brains of everybody you know and love at the wake. You have to smash open a nearby fire emergency panel, which inexplicably has an axe in it, and hack the heads off of your undead folks.
    Only decapitation isn't as easy as you thought. It takes you 6 cleaves to sever your mother's spinal column, and you hear the scrape of metal on bone each time you bring down the axe.

Your mother dispatched, you fix your sights on your approaching father. You're tired. Every strike with the axe is an almost insurmountable burden, sending the painful shock of lactic acid shooting through your overworked arms. As you bring down the now dulled blade laterally into the top of your dad's skull, you're reminded of the first baseball game he brought you to. You remember it well. Oh, how simple life was back then. You begin to sob uncontrollably as you attempt to pull the weapon from your now doubly deceased father, the fractured remains of his cranium crunching sickeningly with the exertion. It's no use.

Your parents' badly brutalized remains lie mangled, dormant. The empty, accusing stare in their eye calls out to you.
    "You did this to us" they seem to say.
    You collapse on the ground, shaking, sobbing, terrified. What did you do to deserve this?
    The remaining undead close in around you, the stench of putrified flesh burning your nostrils. You want to run. You won't die here.
    As you attempt to rise to your feet, what was once your uncle grabs at your hair. You pull away, feeling the searing pain of your scalp being peeled from your skull. Your eyes burn from crying. You couldn't have seen the funeral director approach from the side. He sinks his teeth into the back of your neck. It feels at first like a great weight pushing down on you, but you soon feel the damage. Warm blood flows down your back, the wound pulsating and gurgling in synchronization with your heartbeat.

You feel light headed. Everything appears to be blanketed in a gray haze; You feel as if you are looking through the eyes of someone else. A stranger in a morbid practical joke, maybe. You feel the distant sensation of hands touching you. The warm embrace of loved ones who have passed?
    This must be it!, you think to yourself. All of our hopes and dreams confirmed, an eternity of exuberance of and peace!
    The benevolent hands tighten their grip.
    You feel more teeth penetrating your skin.
    Blinding pain.
    No more thoughts.
    Darkness.

HAHAH That was amazing. I needed that! Thanks. :cheers:
    Manowar wrote:Come here! REMOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR GARMENTS!

DragonLordJones wrote:judge no 2

oh by the way I'm partially blind so I hope they come in braille :cheers: :lol:
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:49 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:

Keep it up Audrey! Congrats!!!! :D

I'm going to go smoke now. Sorry. :twisted:

I remember quitting for about 8 months once, and I haven't felt that good since then. I suck at keeping control of my vices... it's like a bad rash, my habits just won't go away. Good luck though, and CONQUER ALL! :beerhorns:

Thanks! I am very weak, and have quit many times. There are moments that I think that I am just meant to be a smoker.
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 am

debborah1 wrote:

GO GO GO GOOOOOO AUDREY!!!!!!....Girl you have my 100% support!....Yesterday marked 3 months for me!!! I feel great and smell better lmfao....If youve gone this far you can do it....they say a nicotine craving lasts for two minutes....just get busy doing somthing....anything...laundrey, walk across the room, chew a piece of gum....I would say have sex....but shit....thats the first thing I wanted "after" lmao...so thats probly not good advice lol...But keep it up girl and I will buy you a drink on the boat! :cheers: :headbanger:

Thanks Debb for the support! It really has become an hourly countdown which is so lame. lol
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 am

last_candle wrote:

out of the great posts on this site - this is the one i need to comment on the must
    keep it up!

Thanks!! :cheers:
    I appreciate all the positive vibes. :P
  • audrey
    Petty Officer

by audrey » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:51 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:

awwwww. Thanks!!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Better late than never...

Final cruise trip payment to UMC made today!! :headbanger:

• cg138
    Petty Officer

by cg138 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:21 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:Better late than never...

Final cruise trip payment to UMC made today!! :headbanger:

Feels fuckin great, doesn't it? :viking:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:54 pm

cg138 wrote:Feels fuckin great, doesn't it? :viking:

Indeed!

grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:22 pm

I met a guy last night who is nerdier than me AND he's hot!

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 am

grimmy82 wrote:I met a guy last night who is nerdier than me AND he's hot!

Now THAT'S a big PLUS!!....Im still waiting to meet my match lol
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:51 am

debborah1 wrote:

We talked about WoW and router model numbers :lol:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:39 pm

grimmy82 wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

We talked about WoW and router model numbers :lol:

Oh yeah!......you've definately met ur match lmao!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:49 pm

debborah1 wrote:Oh yeah!......you've definately met ur match lmao!

HAHAHA yes. I think so. We are gonna hang out this weekend and play Halo. :lol: :lol:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:52 pm

grimmy82 wrote:

HAHAHA yes. I think so. We are gonna hang out this weekend and play Halo. :lol: :lol:

....he heee....and maybe you can mix up the controllers.......so he has to come back....(you know ur gonna have to let him win a game or two right? lol)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:12 pm

JUST PURCHASED THE FLIGHT TO FLORIDA!!!......And now that Erik is goin I dont have to make the trip solo!!!!......and No Erik....Im not getting drunk with you at 9am!...yikes!! ;) :heavydrink:
    :party: <<<<you on the right!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    grimmy82
    Petty Officer

by grimmy82 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:11 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    grimmy82 wrote:

....he heee....and maybe you can mix up the controllers.......so he has to come back....(you know ur gonna have to let him win a game or two right? lol)

Hahaha yeah I will let him win a few so he doesn't get discouraged. :lol:
    Plus we're going bowling too so he'll probably kick my ass easily. :lol:

• KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 am

audrey wrote: There are moments that I think that I am just meant to be a smoker.

I have never taken a puff so I can't talk you through the physical withdrawal, but I got my wife off them when we first started dating. (I assume Karl is a smoker? If not, he needs to raise hell and make life miserable for you (so it becomes better when you don't smoke)).

She was a very casual smoker, would not have them everyday, only when stressed or whatever she would have a few. Every so often I would find a pack in her purse and I would be pissed off (to put it mildly). I don't want to say I verbally "brow beat" her but I made it abundantly clear I was not going to tolerate that and that she needed to stop. I would throw the shitty smelling cancer sticks in the garbage.

Thankfully she stopped completely soon after that, probably cause she got sick of hearing me whine and complain and carry on to her about it.

Alot of it is mental and I like to think that if you view cigarettes as "corporations pulling the wool over your eyes" it would be easy to say "Fuck Them". You are paying for a product that corporate fat cats devised to addict you into buying all the time like a damn lab rat, while in the process killing you. The thought of that is insulting to me and I automatically REBEL.

Try switching the smoking with something else like working out. I know for me to get rid of any "obsessive habit" I need something else to focus on as an outlet for me energy. Probably since I don't drink/smoke gamble, I make fun of Deb, annoy the hell out of my wife and am a general "wise ass" as my outlet to relieve stress.

And if none of that works for you, you'll have my love and adoration if you quit. That should get you through any mental barrier. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:12 am

And I forgot the MOST IMPORTANT reason not to smoke (assuming you don't consider death/cancer bad enough):

$$$$$$

Why in hell would you pay for crap like that when you can buy more CD's, videogames, shows :? :? :? :? :? :?

With the amount of folk metal bands popping up everyday, there's no way you can afford to follow them all puffing away all those "toonies"
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:30 am

audrey wrote:Thanks! I am very weak, and have quit many times

No way hon! Addictions don't run around sparing the strong and only thriving on the weak. It's way more complicated and insidious than that. And trust me (and the stats) hardly ANYONE quits any kind of drug once, the first time, end of story. I don't have the stats in front of me but I'd bet it's way less than 10%. It's possible, just not highly probable.

I had to quit smoking several times before it really stuck. I'd quit for 2.5 years once and was certain I'd never smoke again but my brain found a way to convince me that just one was a good idea that one time. Took me another 3 or 4 years before I quit again and even now, with something like 6 years under my belt, I'm not out of the woods. I'm confident, but ya never know. Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't even count a member as 'successful' in their statistics until they have 5 years of complete sobriety, and some of those relapse too.

The key is just to focus on each day or minute and not worry about big picture questions like being 'meant to be a smoker' No one is 'meant' to kill themselves slowly, day by day like that. It's just something we humans are susceptible to. Suicide on the installment plan is one of my fave sayings :lol:

Trust me, stick with it and before ya know it, a full day goes by and ya haven't even thought of having one. Then, instead of having cravings triggered when you see others smoking or smell it on their clothes, you begin to be repulsed by it. Next thing ya know, a full week or a month goes by and it doesn't even cross your mind. It's awesome! And more money for cd's and gigs and TRIPS!!!

Anyways, seriously, don't attach any guilt or disappointment to relapses past or current. They're a normal part of the process and only serve to reinforce the commitment on the next quit. I'm certain you'll be successful. Just treat yourself well through the whole process. I don't wanna sound too much like Stuart Smalley but you are worth it. If it helps, think of yourself as you would a dear friend who was doing something self-destructive. Would you guilt and shame them over a set back or for not being perfect or would you just gently encourage them to keep trying and then do something cool and fun to take their minds off their troubles?

Cheers :headbanger:

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:57 am

Great pep talks - Rob and Kevin! I think a lot of what you said can apply to any number of addictions. ;)

....no way I'm ever giving up my coffee addiction though! Nevaaaar!!!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:07 am

SlaytanicE21 wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:JUST PURCHASED THE FLIGHT TO FLORIDA!!!......And now that Erik is goin I dont have to make the trip solo!!!!......and No Erik....Im not getting drunk with you at 9am!...yikes!! ;) :heavydrink:
    :party: <<<<you on the right!!

Well fine then! :P Seriously though, I can't board a plane without some damn whiskey in me. I get the shakes. :lol:
    So I have a routine for every flight I take... smoke 2 cigs, go through security, go to bar and get solid buzz, go smoke again, go back through security and back to bar, bathroom break to piss and puke, board plane. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I'm totally kidding on about 5% of this. :mrgreen:

I will have one with you....but I have way too much I wanna do and people to meet when I arrive.....geeeez....does this mean your gonna wanna hold my hand n shit? (scardy cat)...Being an ARMY BRAT growing up I have flown all my life and love it....I'll protect ya kid! :beerwink:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:12 am

tyrwoman wrote:Great pep talks - Rob and Kevin! I think a lot of what you said can apply to any number of addictions. ;)

....no way I'm ever giving up my coffee addiction though! Nevaaaar!!!

AMEN sistaaaaa!!! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
Post Reply 9055 posts