Post Reply 9372 posts
random rejoicing thread
  • CzP41004
    Wiper

Re: random rejoicing thread

by CzP41004 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:39 am

My metalhead coworker and I got deals on these https://tranio.com/rent/usa/fl/ through our job... guess I'll stay in the US a little longer than expected!
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer

by klons » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:44 am

Three months into finally getting a gym membership (thanks work discount!), hitting pre-boat goals well in advance.

(Noting that I had never done work with anything more than 50lb dumbbells and weigh roughly 155lbs.)

Seated Leg Press: Maxed out (335lbs) for 4.
      Trap/Hex Bar Deadlift: 250 for 6.

Weight/Reps to go:
      Flat Bench: 20lbs
      Dead Hang Pullup: 3 reps
      Straight Legged Deadlift: 25lbs
      Back Squat: 30lbs
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:44 pm

klons wrote:Three months into finally getting a gym membership (thanks work discount!), hitting pre-boat goals well in advance.

(Noting that I had never done work with anything more than 50lb dumbbells and weigh roughly 155lbs.)

Seated Leg Press: Maxed out (335lbs) for 4.
      Trap/Hex Bar Deadlift: 250 for 6.

Weight/Reps to go:
      Flat Bench: 20lbs
      Dead Hang Pullup: 3 reps
      Straight Legged Deadlift: 25lbs
      Back Squat: 30lbs

Nice ! I squat 180 lbs every time I get off the couch to get a beer..... :beerwink:
    8 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Striker,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Selling my current house and moving to somewhere a bit smaller, a bit less expensive.

Accepted an offer yesterday for a price which will mean I can pay off what is owing on my current home, pay for my 'new home', and even after all the related expenses I will have a little bit of money left over!!

Livin' the dream!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:52 pm

Everything is going to finalise with the buying of one house and selling of the other on the 1st of February :O

Gonna make it challenging being out of the country when it happens!!!

But one small brightside is that due to the time difference between Australia and the USA, all the key stuff will actually occur here in Australia the day before 70k sails out. So I'll just have to be doing a lot of checking of emails etc!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 pm

I only have 2 more shifts to work before BOAT!!!! :bangers: :D
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:58 pm

I had no idea you could watch Netflix stuff while offline. Looks like I'll be watching Trailer Park Boys on the plane! :beerbang:
    I should get around to updating my signature
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:31 pm

The shout out I got from the Skipper in an interview he did with OVERDRIVE Magazine made me stupidly happy :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:31 pm

Will fly home from Taiwan later today, back to my wife :headbanger:

Will only need 25h of travel and will only have been awake for 33h when I get home, so I am sure I will be in awesome shape for cuddling with my wife and then heading to a mate's dinner party some 8h later.
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:25 pm

Only one more flight to go, then taxi, then wife
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:01 pm

The kids will be coming on 70k next year for the first time :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:38 am

cowboy71 wrote:The kids will be coming on 70k next year for the first time :)

Statslings!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:09 pm

After almost a year and a half working as a contractor, I'm going to officially become a direct employee next month. That means a pay bump plus benefits. This of course helps towards getting on the boat next year
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:00 am

Heading to Nashville, TN, tomorrow to judge the World Beer Cup and attend the Craft Brewers Conference.

yay
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:33 pm

How's the judging going gnoff?

This morning I put holds down on Accommodation in Houston Texas, Orlando Florida, and Boulder Colorado for before and after 70k 2019.

Looking forward to taking the kids on their first overseas adventure :D
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Mon May 14, 2018 8:48 am

Had an amazing weekend by flying to Los Angeles and attending two great shows, meeting band members and good friends

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Tue May 22, 2018 7:20 am

cowboy71 wrote:How's the judging going gnoff?

This morning I put holds down on Accommodation in Houston Texas, Orlando Florida, and Boulder Colorado for before and after 70k 2019.

Looking forward to taking the kids on their first overseas adventure :D

Judging was great :D
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Tue May 22, 2018 9:30 am

the wife is pregnant, due in January
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue May 22, 2018 1:25 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:the wife is pregnant, due in January

Awesome news! Congratulations!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Where are the announcements!

Please...AEther.Realm-|-Alestorm-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Battle.Beast-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Belzebubs-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Chthonic-|-Civil.War-|-Dark.Moor-|-Dark.Tranquility-|-Death.Angel-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Edguy-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Firewind-|-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Grailknights-|-Grave.Digger-|-Gyze-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Hypocrisy-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Extremo-|-Insomnium-|-Korpiklaani-|-Kreator-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Omnium.Gatherum-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Primordial-|-Psychostick-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Shylmagoghnar-|-Skiltron-|-Stratovarius-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Venom-|-Visigoth-|-Wintersun-|-Wolfheart-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Thu May 24, 2018 12:10 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:the wife is pregnant, due in January

:beerwink:
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Thu May 24, 2018 10:51 pm

Mixed feelings about yesterday. First I got accepted to a university of applied sciences to get an engineering degree in HVAC (and being able to do that while working full time), and an hour later I learned that one of my best friends has leukemia (the same aggressive sort my sister had).
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Not sure I fully understand it because it was all "bonus this" and "performance based" that.... but I think I just got about a 15% pay increase :?
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Following on from the previous post, found out yesterday that:

- I will get an 11% increase in my next pay
    - I will get a bonus in my next pay
    - I will get another (smaller, maybe a couple of percent) increase in the pay after that

:D

Plus, got my tax refund today as well!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:22 am

They're Coming Home!!!
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:01 pm

Just home after honey moon in Iceland, great times were had.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm

I'm glad you had a great time, you earned it! :beerbang: Brian has kept me updated on your exploits, I loved the Chuck Norris bar :mrgreen:
    I want what we've never had!

Hypocrisy-Ihsahn-Primordial-GrandMagus-Powerwolf-Myrath-Hell-Opeth-Borknagar-Leprous-SteelPanther-Voyager
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:16 pm

...we're having a girl!!! :D
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-TenggerCavalry-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:41 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:...we're having a girl!!! :D

:heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink: :heavydrink:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:14 am

Congrats!
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Aww, congrats!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:30 pm

Awesome! Congrats!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)

Please...AEther.Realm-|-Alestorm-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Battle.Beast-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Belzebubs-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Chthonic-|-Civil.War-|-Dark.Moor-|-Dark.Tranquility-|-Death.Angel-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Edguy-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Firewind-|-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Grailknights-|-Grave.Digger-|-Gyze-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Hypocrisy-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Extremo-|-Insomnium-|-Korpiklaani-|-Kreator-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Omnium.Gatherum-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Primordial-|-Psychostick-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Shylmagoghnar-|-Skiltron-|-Stratovarius-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Venom-|-Visigoth-|-Wintersun-|-Wolfheart-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:13 am

Felicidades, DrinkMoxie! :cheers:

DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:35 am

thanks everybody! We were hoping for a girl... we're naming her Lily-Anne (inspired by Lake Of Tears)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:34 pm

THERION ARE TOURING AUSTRALIA!!!

Didn't expect this in a million years!!
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 am

cowboy71 wrote:THERION ARE TOURING AUSTRALIA!!!

That is awesome. I wish they would tour the US but Christofer has made it pretty clear that as long as the work visa requirements are what they are that will never happen.

I did find it interesting that Haggard posted the following on Facebook the other day...

"We are happy to announce that there will be Haggard shows in the near future in the following countries/areas:

More Germany, Latin America (we try to come to EVERY latin american country :D ), Turkey, USA, China, Italy, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Japan, Korea,.. we keep you posted!"

Surprised to see USA in that list. With the number of musicians they would bring over the work visas would be complicated and very pricey. I wonder if USA is on that list because they are booked to play 70K in 2019!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:46 am

cowboy71 wrote:THERION ARE TOURING AUSTRALIA!!!

Man, I'm not the hugest Therion fan, but I'm so damn glad Christofer recovered.

• Disco
    Chief Petty Officer

by Disco » Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:12 pm

Kind of late on this post but last week I scored free tickets to Smashing Pumpkins.
    Melloboat - 2008
    70k Tons - 2011
    70k Tons - 2013
    70k Tons - 2018
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

My wife has her version of 70K that she attends which is Camp Mars. She is a big fan of 30 Seconds to Mars. She attended the camp in Malibu for the 3rd time this past August. Hosted Mars friends for the Houston show this past July and followed them around Canada in June.

Today, she won a trip to LA to hang out with Jared Leto and be part of a very intimate show, thanks to 94.5 The Buzz in Houston! I am so happy for her! She supports all of my concert travels as well as my 5th year on 70K. She really deserves this!
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)

cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:18 am

mbob wrote:
    Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am
    My wife has her version of 70K that she attends which is Camp Mars. She is a big fan of 30 Seconds to Mars. She attended the camp in Malibu for the 3rd time this past August. Hosted Mars friends for the Houston show this past July and followed them around Canada in June.

Today, she won a trip to LA to hang out with Jared Leto and be part of a very intimate show, thanks to 94.5 The Buzz in Houston! I am so happy for her! She supports all of my concert travels as well as my 5th year on 70K. She really deserves this!
    Good for her! Congratulations

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:43 pm

Won a tidy sum of money on the bball today!! \o/
    Upcoming Gigs:
    2020 Wishlist
Post Reply 9372 posts