by twoandfortysix » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 am

JoAnnamayhem wrote:
    Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:58 am
    Just found out I am having a girl!
    Congrats!
    2018: 9399
    2019: 9579
    2020: Sooooooooooooooon!

Agalloch|Alcest|Alkaloid|Amon.Amarth|Avantasia|Be'lakor|Bell.Witch|Between.the.Buried.and.Me|Cynic|Devin.Townsend(anyband)|Dream.Theater|Edge.of.Sanity|Edguy|Eternal.Tears.Of.Sorrow|Fleshgod.Apocalypse|Gojira|ISIS|Kamelot|Liquid.Tension.Experiment|Manowar|Moonsorrow|Ne.Obliviscaris|Oceans.of.Slumber|Opeth|Pallbearer|Saor|Sunn.O)))
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

Re: random rejoicing thread

by Phoenix » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:25 am

JoAnnamayhem wrote:
    Congratulations! That must be exciting :)
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

Gonna take a lot to get me back next year.
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:16 pm

twoandfortysix wrote:
    Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:19 am
    JoAnnamayhem wrote:
    Congrats!
    Thankyou!
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222

Aether Realm!!! / Borknagor / Carach Angren / Dying Fetus / Rotting Christ / Marduk
    JoAnnamayhem
    Petty Officer

by JoAnnamayhem » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:17 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:25 am
    JoAnnamayhem wrote:
    Congratulations! That must be exciting :)
    Thankyou! We were hoping for a boy but we are super excited to have her! Shes perfectly healthy!
    2018 - 9318
    2019 - 9222

Aether Realm!!! / Borknagor / Carach Angren / Dying Fetus / Rotting Christ / Marduk
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:50 am

Just realized one on my colleagues have played in Italian Enslaved.
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 am

One of the venues here in Houston is offering a St Patrick's Special: select shows at $10 general admission. I managed to purchase for the following shows:

Children of Bodom, Swallow The Sun, Wolfheart
    Yngwie Malmsteen
    Victor Wooten
    The Winery Dogs
    Whitechapel, Dying Fetus, Revocation, Fallujah

Including fees, it added up to a total of $59.63 ... that is $14 per show! :D
    2017: Survivor - Cabin #7682
    2018: Survivor - Cabin #9701
    2019: Survivor - Cabin #7340

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:01 pm

Found out I'm getting a completely unexpected bonus check for $5,000 at work.... woohoo!

2020 Wishlist: Alkaloid+Arcturus+Augury+Avatar+Be'lakor+Belzebubs+BlackCrownInitiate+Borknagar+Candlemass+CthoniC+DimmuBorgir+Emperor+FirstFragment+Galaktikon+Gorod+Helmet+Ihsahn+Inferi+IrreversibleMechanism+Kaoteon+KeepOfKalessin+LochVostok+Melechesh+Micawber+Nightwish+NovembersDoom+NocnyKochanek+Prong+Pyrexia+Sarke+ShapeTheAbove+Shining(Nor)+Slugdge+SulphurAeon+TheKovenant+TombMold+Virvum+Wardehns
    mbob
    Chief Petty Officer

by mbob » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:28 am

Awesome! Let's blow it at the Children of Bodom show!
    cegr80 wrote:
    Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:01 pm
    Found out I'm getting a completely unexpected bonus check for $5,000 at work.... woohoo!
    2015 - Survivor...Finally! (8320)
    2016 - Survivor (2292)
    2017 - Survivor (9618)
    2018 - Survivor (9678)
    2019 - Survivor (9272)
    2020 - Where are the announcements!

Please...AEther.Realm-|-Alestorm-|-Amaranthe-|-Amon.Amarth-|-Ancient.Bards-|-Anthrax-|-Apocalyptica-|-Astral.Doors-|-Atlas.Pain-|-Avantasia-|-Battle.Beast-|-Beast.in.Black-|-Behemoth-|-Belzebubs-|-Blind.Guardian-|-Borknagar-|-Brymir-|-Cain's.Offering-|-Chthonic-|-Civil.War-|-Dark.Moor-|-Dark.Tranquility-|-Death.Angel-|-Demons.and.Wizards-|-Dimmu.Borgir-|-Doro-|-DragonForce-|-Dragonland-|-Edguy-|-Epica-|-Equilibrium-|-Ex.Deo-|-Exodus-|-Firewind-|-Flotsam.and.Jetsam-|-Gamma.Ray-|-Grailknights-|-Grave.Digger-|-Gyze-|-Haggard-|-Hammerfall-|-Heathen.Foray-|-Helloween-|-Helstar-|-Holy.Grail-|-Hypocrisy-|-Iced.Earth-|-In.Extremo-|-Insomnium-|-Korpiklaani-|-Kreator-|-Lacuna.Coil-|-Lizzy.Borden-|-Moonspell-|-Myrkur-|-Nightwish-|-Nothgard-|-Oceans.of.Slumber-|-Omnium.Gatherum-|-Orden.Ogan-|-Powerwolf-|-Primordial-|-Psychostick-|-Refuge-|-Running.Wild-|-Sabaton-|-Saltatio.Mortis-|-Savatage-|-Saxon-|-Serious.Black-|-Shylmagoghnar-|-Skiltron-|-Stratovarius-|-Testament-|-Therion-|-Turisas-|-U.D.O.-|-Uli.Jon.Roth-|-Unisonic-|-Venom-|-Visigoth-|-Wintersun-|-Wolfheart-|-Wolves.in.the.Throne.Room
    Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

Don't know where this fits, but I just watched a program on Dutch national TV about 70000 Tons. Still so familiar faces even though I've only been on the first four cruises, makes me want go back.
  • gnoff_the_creep
    Lieutenant

by gnoff_the_creep » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Have had great times in Rome and the Vatican over a long weekend celebrating my wife's birthday.
  • Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Sun May 05, 2019 12:16 pm

I finally finished my P. Eng (Professional Engineer) application! In 9-12 months I'll know if I'm a fancy Professional!
    Edge.of.Sanity-†-Eternal.Tears.of.Sorrow-†-Katatonia-†-Melechesh-†-November's.Doom-†-Novembre-†-Oceans.of.Slumber-†-Silent.Civilian-†-SOILWORK-†-Wardruna-†-Whispered-†-

cegr80
    Midshipman

by cegr80 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:27 am

Received an award at work for recent commissioning jobs in Puerto Rico related to Microgrid installations (solar panel, batteries and generator controlled with an automation system) in two credit unions

• Phoenix
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Phoenix » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:19 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Sun May 05, 2019 12:16 pm
    I finally finished my P. Eng (Professional Engineer) application! In 9-12 months I'll know if I'm a fancy Professional!
    After 99 days of bothering people to actually fill out my damn reference form, it was FINALLY finished today. Now it's ACTUALLY going to move somewhere. Boy do people suck, but the worst part (for me) is over now!

cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:57 pm

Phoenix wrote:
    Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:19 pm
    Phoenix wrote:
    Sun May 05, 2019 12:16 pm
    After 99 days of bothering people to actually fill out my damn reference form, it was FINALLY finished today. Now it's ACTUALLY going to move somewhere. Boy do people suck, but the worst part (for me) is over now!
    YAY!!

I had a good few days woke up yesterday to an email saying I'd received an employee recognition award. Not a huge thing (will be able to get like a $50 gift card with it), but I was quite happy for the 'recognition of a job well done' aspect.

But THEN, got another email later in the day from the big boss saying that I was in the higher percentile regarding annual bonus payments due to my performance! AGAIN, great from a 'recognition of a job well done' aspect, but also seriously good (and handy!) cashy money for that one :D

And now, enjoying a public holiday today :)
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:49 pm

Booked flights for our beercation in California last night.
    Jan 30th - Feb 1st: Los Angeles
    Feb 1st - Feb 6th: San Diego (also Carlsbad, Oceanside)
    Feb 6th - Feb 12th: San Francisco (also Santa Rosa)

San Francisco Beer Week and Russian River's Pliny the Younger release, here we come!

:givebeer: :givebeer: :givebeer:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
Post Reply 9375 posts