Post Reply 3519 posts
Random Picture Thread
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Random Picture Thread

by WizardBeast » Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:32 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:So, if we crucified those guys, would we get 50 Shades of Jesus?

where are all the black jesi? isn't it super likely that if he did exist, he was much less Anglo-looking and much darker skinned?

"Oh Father! Why have you whitewashed me!?"

HAHAHAHH! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:05 pm

shouldn't he at least look Jewish?... after all
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:37 pm

sageoftruth wrote:So, if we crucified those guys, would we get 50 Shades of Jesus?

Hahahaha!
    DrinkMoxie wrote:shouldn't he at least look Jewish?... after all

So...Jesus portrayed by a lactose-intolerant accountant from New York? Not sure if that would fly with Christians... :? #steretypesFTW
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

where are all the black jesi? isn't it super likely that if he did exist, he was much less Anglo-looking and much darker skinned?

"Oh Father! Why have you whitewashed me!?"

Hahaha oh Ben, you never fail to crack me up :lol:
    Last edited by KDibildeaux on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

WizardBeast wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking when seeing those photos. Pretty sure he wasn't white with blue eyes :lol:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:38 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:look at Laura... all superficial about her Jesii!

:lol: :cheers:

Btw....I was able to find a few nice stills of Willem Dafoe as Jesus in The Last Temptation of Christ :P (and gotta love Harvey Keitel as Judas!!)....
    and a scene (that I remembered liking very much) of him in the desert, presumably struggling with his human inner doubts and demons.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXuRaxTavBM

I don't mind the fact that Jesus has been depicted and represented in many different ways both in visual (painting, sculpture, and so on) and performing arts (theater, film & TV). I think it's a really interesting topic - had I been at work yesterday, I would have looked at the many books (ya know - I had to play the arts librarian card here :P :ugeek: ) we have at work on this very subject. (I'm a big fan of all kinds of religious art btw, and in particular Christian art; I also really love the Jesus "story" - even though I'm not a "believer" - it's so compelling to me) Upon brief perusal, it looks like WIkipedia has done a fairly reputable, decent job (good sourcing via notes and bibliography links, links to useful external websites and so on) on this and related topics....see:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Jesus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depictions_of_Jesus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Here's my favorite "Jesus" in recent years. ;)

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 pm

Laura wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:look at Laura... all superficial about her Jesii!

:lol: :cheers:

Btw....I was able to find a few nice stills of Willem Dafoe as Jesus in The Last Temptation of Christ :P (and gotta love Harvey Keitel as Judas!!)....
    and a scene (that I remembered liking very much) of him in the desert, presumably struggling with his human inner doubts and demons.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXuRaxTavBM

I don't mind the fact that Jesus has been depicted and represented in many different ways both in visual (painting, sculpture, and so on) and performing arts (theater, film & TV). I think it's a really interesting topic - had I been at work yesterday, I would have looked at the many books (ya know - I had to play the arts librarian card here :P :ugeek: ) we have at work on this very subject. (I'm a big fan of all kinds of religious art btw, and in particular Christian art; I also really love the Jesus "story" - even though I'm not a "believer" - it's so compelling to me) Upon brief perusal, it looks like WIkipedia has done a fairly reputable, decent job (good sourcing via notes and bibliography links, links to useful external websites and so on) on this and related topics....see:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_of_Jesus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depictions_of_Jesus
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Here's my favorite "Jesus" in recent years. ;)

Ever been to St. Petersburg? I remember going to a museum there and walking out feeling sick and tired of looking at Jesus over and over again. I was all "Jesus'd out" as I put it, but it may offer some additions to your Jesus menagerie. There were plenty of museums there, designed to show the glory of past Russian leaders. For me, they were just monuments to how past Russian leaders f-ed up their country by spending national funds on overly extravagant luxuries, especially after seeing the rest of St. Petersburg.
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:37 pm

Amazing photos. I cant believe they are actually real. The rest of the photos can be seen here
    http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/olivier-grunewald-kawah-ijen-by-night
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Image

Amazing photos. I cant believe they are actually real. The rest of the photos can be seen here

Wow. That is so cool looking. Straight out of some sci-fi world.
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Monmisreal wrote:Image

That's awesome!
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:41 am

:lol: :lol:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 am

Monmisreal wrote::lol: :lol:

Blogosphere is going nutso over his speech. :lol: I didn't watch it.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 am

Okay, I just watched it. Did think his Biden crack was pretty funny but the rest of it was pretty bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoqKdWY692k

• Feanorgandalf
    Chief Petty Officer

by Feanorgandalf » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:10 am

I have Obama sitting beside me as i type this
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:00 pm

mooyagi wrote:Okay, I just watched it. Did think his Biden crack was pretty funny but the rest of it was pretty bad.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoqKdWY692k

Yea I watched it and it was pretty bad :lol: It doesnt surprise me one bit though. Hes a crotchety old white man :lol:
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:50 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Ever been to St. Petersburg? I remember going to a museum there and walking out feeling sick and tired of looking at Jesus over and over again. I was all "Jesus'd out" as I put it, but it may offer some additions to your Jesus menagerie. There were plenty of museums there, designed to show the glory of past Russian leaders. For me, they were just monuments to how past Russian leaders f-ed up their country by spending national funds on overly extravagant luxuries, especially after seeing the rest of St. Petersburg.

No, I have not been to St. Petersburg, but I'd love to go someday actually. I understand how one might get "Jesus'd out" - especially in certain museums or particular galleries of certain museums. After all, Christ and other biblical themes & stories were the dominant subject matter for centuries, so there is so much of it in the history of art! As I said earlier, I really love a great deal of Christian art - I especially enjoy comparing how different artists have portrayed the same scene or story in such radically different ways. I was saying yesterday how there are so many books that deal with "Christ in art"....even ones that focus on certain aspects such as the nativity, annunciation, and the crucifixion. The two we have specifically on crucifixion art are really astonishing....they cover some of the earliest images up to recent times. The one that gets me every time I see it (especially the contorted hands) is the Isenheim Altarpiece by Mattias Grunewald. So, I was looking at the painting in the book, googled the museum where it's located, and discovered that the museum is celebrating the piece's 500 years with all kinds of special programming and such. This is the kind of thing I love to attend. When Brian posted that photograph yesterday by a photographer named Grunewald, I thought that was a fun coincidence!
    http://www.musee-unterlinden.com/isenhe ... piece.html

Since this is the picture thread....
    Isenheim Altarpiece in Colmar, France

2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Laura wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Ever been to St. Petersburg? I remember going to a museum there and walking out feeling sick and tired of looking at Jesus over and over again. I was all "Jesus'd out" as I put it, but it may offer some additions to your Jesus menagerie. There were plenty of museums there, designed to show the glory of past Russian leaders. For me, they were just monuments to how past Russian leaders f-ed up their country by spending national funds on overly extravagant luxuries, especially after seeing the rest of St. Petersburg.

No, I have not been to St. Petersburg, but I'd love to go someday actually. I understand how one might get "Jesus'd out" - especially in certain museums or particular galleries of certain museums. After all, Christ and other biblical themes & stories were the dominant subject matter for centuries, so there is so much of it in the history of art! As I said earlier, I really love a great deal of Christian art - I especially enjoy comparing how different artists have portrayed the same scene or story in such radically different ways. I was saying yesterday how there are so many books that deal with "Christ in art"....even ones that focus on certain aspects such as the nativity, annunciation, and the crucifixion. The two we have specifically on crucifixion art are really astonishing....they cover some of the earliest images up to recent times. The one that gets me every time I see it (especially the contorted hands) is the Isenheim Altarpiece by Mattias Grunewald. So, I was looking at the painting in the book, googled the museum where it's located, and discovered that the museum is celebrating the piece's 500 years with all kinds of special programming and such. This is the kind of thing I love to attend. When Brian posted that photograph yesterday by a photographer named Grunewald, I thought that was a fun coincidence!
    http://www.musee-unterlinden.com/isenhe ... piece.html

Since this is the picture thread....
    Isenheim Altarpiece in Colmar, France

Was the bottom pic Michelangelo? That bony, sinewy look Jesus has reminds me of how the sculptor had dug up a human skeleton to see what the inside looks like for his paintings. Sounds pretty metal thinking about it now.
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:22 am

Oohhh! Shiny object!
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign

by CaptOblivious » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:29 am

EvilDan wrote:Image

Oohhh! Shiny object!

sad part is from this Canadian that looks like the strongest set of names on the ballot. at least you can sit on one and the other is racing towards becoming fertilizer
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:49 am

Oohhh! Shiny object!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shiny objects rule
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:17 am

CaptOblivious wrote:

Oohhh! Shiny object!

sad part is from this Canadian that looks like the strongest set of names on the ballot. at least you can sit on one and the other is racing towards becoming fertilizer

but, sitting on Clint Eastwood wouldn't be THAT comfortable...
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 am

sageoftruth wrote:Was the bottom pic Michelangelo? That bony, sinewy look Jesus has reminds me of how the sculptor had dug up a human skeleton to see what the inside looks like for his paintings. Sounds pretty metal thinking about it now.

No, the bottom pic is just a close-up of the central painting of the Isenheim Altar by Grunewald. And lots of artists have studied cadavers to get the anatomy correct. Although sometimes aspects of the body are exaggerated for artistic affect. This is especially true of many paintings of the crucifixion and the martyrdom of various saints.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:43 am

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:41 am

Hahaha that is a pretty realistic Sponge Bob getup
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:38 am

doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 am

2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Conrad wrote:Image

That just doesn't get old :lol:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:21 am

Hahaha :lol: Nope, it doesn't! It's a perfect restoration!

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
  • Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:16 am

Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:52 am

Traccia wrote:Image

fixt ;)
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:00 am

I love this picture.... Its fucking HILARIOUS!
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:48 am

Wow. I hope Resident Evil 6 has zombie unicorns.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:56 am

That picture is excellent :lol:
  • Monmisreal
    Lieutenant

by Monmisreal » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:36 pm

sageoftruth wrote:Wow. I hope Resident Evil 6 has zombie unicorns.

It might as well at this point. The games have gotten soo horrible all of a sudden that I would actually play 6 if it had a zombie unicorn, because I dont have the slightest intention of playing it right now. Five was such a huge steaming pile of zombie manure that ive given up hope. Resident Evil game with cover fire mechanics < kicking jagged stones with bare feet.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:40 am

Monmisreal wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:Wow. I hope Resident Evil 6 has zombie unicorns.

It might as well at this point. The games have gotten soo horrible all of a sudden that I would actually play 6 if it had a zombie unicorn, because I dont have the slightest intention of playing it right now. Five was such a huge steaming pile of zombie manure that ive given up hope. Resident Evil game with cover fire mechanics < kicking jagged stones with bare feet.

Agreed. I tried 5 and gave up. Maybe if I tried it with a human partner instead of an AI it would have fared better, but I heard how it ultimately ended up ditching all the atmospheric and scary elements of its previous games. From what I saw on the demo for 6, it looks like it is bringing back the atmosphere. Not sure if it's scare thought. I just hope it isn't as team AI-reliant as the previous one. Also, it looks like they've made the characters a bit more competent than before. Hopefully they'll need it, because it won't be fun if there's no challenge.
    Anyway, I've got it on my gamefly cue so I can just send it back if it disappoints.
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:50 pm

Not exactly a picture, but this Onion article cracked me up.
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama- ... -of,29478/
  • Traccia
    Petty Officer

by Traccia » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:36 am

sageoftruth wrote:Not exactly a picture, but this Onion article cracked me up.
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/obama- ... -of,29478/

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

aawesome! :death:
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:04 pm

2019 Wishlist:
  • KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:57 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    nekrobarr
    Ensign

by nekrobarr » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:42 pm

13-time Survivor
    I <3 Funeral Doom

Wishlist (First Timers):
    AeonianSorrow-/-Ahab-/-Arcturus-/-Arð-/-Avantasia-/-BalSagoth-/-BarrenEarth-/-Battlelore-/-Borknagar-/-Clouds-/-Crematory-/-DaylightDies-/-Doomed-/-Dordeduh-/-EternalTearsOfSorrow-/-Evoken-/-FatesWarning-/-ForgottenTomb-/-Funeral-/-GhostBrigade-/-Godthrymm-/-Graveworm-/-HellLight-/-Konvent-/-Krypts-/-Kuolemanlaakso-/-LacrimasProfundere-/-LightFieldReverie-/-Loss-/-TheManEatingTree-/-MarianasRest-/-Monolithe-/-TheMorningside-/-MournfulCongregation-/-Ophis-/-Pantheist-/-Poisonblack-/-Primordial-/-RedMoonArchitect-/-Remembrance-/-Runemagick-/-Sahg-/-Saille-/-Saturnus-/-SeventhVoid-/-ShapeOfDespair-/-Skepticism-/-Sojourner-/-Strigoi-/-TempleOfVoid-/-TombOfFinland-/-Triptykon-/-WhenNothingRemains-/-Winterfylleth-/-WoeUntoMe-/-WolvesInTheThroneRoom-/-Wormwood

Wishlist (Repeats):
    Ajattara-/-Bloodbath-/-Candlemass-/-DeathAngel-/-Enslaved-/-Evergrey-/-InVain-/-Kalmah-/-Kampfar-/-MajesticDownfall-/-Moonsorow-/-Moonspell-/-Månegarm-/-NovembersDoom-/-OctoberTide-/-ParadiseLost-/-Septicflesh-/-SwallowTheSun-/-Thyrfing-/-Tiamat-/-Vreid
Post Reply 3519 posts