Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Balcony Suite Mate
  • Shifty McTwizz
    Wiper

Balcony Suite Mate

by Shifty McTwizz » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 am

Hey everybody! A friend and I are trying to work out this trip but unfortunately we're both only 18(19 when we set sail) and aren't willing to do our own interpretation of "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"- or in our case Josh and Ray- just to get on the boat... anyway we're looking for someone over 21 who wants to stay in the Balcony Suite with us, so if you fit the bill let me know. We are willing to go down to a less expensive room if it is entirely necessary, but we would like to keep it in the more luxorious ones as this is a once in a lifetime experience. My email is shifty_mctwizzlesticks@hotmail.com if you'd prefer to contact me through that rather than using these forums.

-Josh
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

Re: Balcony Suite Mate

by Captain Metal » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:14 pm

So I guess Josh and Ray would be the sequel then, and on a cruise ship no less. Hilarity ensues!

Just don't fall over the balcony railing, because that will just ruin the movie :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Hello all!!!
    My name is Debborah and Im a very dedicated Thrash Metal fan from the SF Bay Area California...I now reside in Arizona....I am 100% READY to book a cabin!!
    My friends are actually in one of the performing bands and are doubled up in their cabins.....I can't get anyone we know personally to commit to going on this cruise....so here I am looking for a roomie!! I'm very easy going, laid back, respectful......but LOVE to party :o)...Im 5'6", 130lbs, blonde, blue eyes....and I've been known to rock a bikini pretty well lmao! Im not looking for a date HA! but I would love to room with some cool ass people (preferrably some fine ass men with lots of tattoo's!) lmao...no but seriously folks....I'm ready to book if you need a dedicated roomie please contact me.. dmhoneybee@yahoo.com....Im also on Facebook and Myspace (Debborah McQueen) would also like to book before June 15th to get the 5% discount so CONTACT ME SOOOOONNN!!! "HORNS" aaaaand PS Captain Metal and Shifty......If you are considering a cabin thats less expensive you could consider me to be a roomie...?
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Sorry Deb, I booked my cabin months ago and am already sharing it with my girlfriend. I just posted here for some comedic input. Good luck finding a roomie :party:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:26 pm

Awwww you had me goin!
    Thanks for sending me luck...I know it will all work out...Im determined!
    Where are you and your girlfriend from?
    It will be nice when we all get to meet each other! After a year of emails!
    Im completely stoked! I see you are on here quite often....if you happen to speak to someone who is looking please send them my way?
    thx!

****HAILZ!!****
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1