Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1
FILLED-I have 1 open spot in a $666 quad
    HeyaMich
    Wiper

FILLED-I have 1 open spot in a $666 quad

by HeyaMich » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:58 am

I am a veteran cruiser and this will be my fourth time on the boat.
    Female 33 from Toronto, same with my friend who is coming, but this will be her first time. I've just added a lovely dude from California who will be turning 30 and this is also his first time. Looking to add one more responsible and respectful person to join our cabin.

I've already had to pay 2 instalments and I'm looking to fill this spot quickly so I don't have to float anymore payments. There are two payments left of 236.85USD that are due on September 25. I've already made payments of 319.20CAD and 314.36CAD, thanks to the exchange, so those would be made directly to me.

It is a quad cabin #9535, in a nice spot next to the stairs and elevators so it's really easy to get to when you need that power nap.

Shoot me a message!

\m/
    Last edited by HeyaMich on Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • nateteenwheeler
    Wiper

Re: I have 1 open spot in a $666 quad

by nateteenwheeler » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:42 pm

I'm interested in your last ticket for the quad 4 I live in south florida.how would this work do I send you the money.I don't own any credit cards or bank account so would have to be money order or whatever is easiest and do you send ticket after payment or get from them directly.this is my first time on any cruise.little bout myself I'm 43 lived in florid as for 23 yrs been into metal since 86.laid back easy to get along with.don't plan on spending much time in cabin mostly watching the bands & drinking.
    HeyaMich
    Wiper

by HeyaMich » Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:32 am

Hey there, sorry I didn't see this message sooner since I only get notifications about direct messages. The last 2 payments would be made directly to UMC so not having a means to pay directly to them is a deal breaker for me. There seem to be other spots still available though, good luck!

nateteenwheeler wrote:I'm interested in your last ticket for the quad 4 I live in south florida.how would this work do I send you the money.I don't own any credit cards or bank account so would have to be money order or whatever is easiest and do you send ticket after payment or get from them directly.this is my first time on any cruise.little bout myself I'm 43 lived in florid as for 23 yrs been into metal since 86.laid back easy to get along with.don't plan on spending much time in cabin mostly watching the bands & drinking.
  • fueled25
    Wiper

by fueled25 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:36 am

Do you still have that spot available? Message me back as I am interested...
    -Will :metalguy:
    HeyaMich
    Wiper

by HeyaMich » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:19 am

The spot has been filled
Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1