Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1
Looking for cabin spot
  • Mimi
    Wiper

Looking for cabin spot

by Mimi » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:51 pm

Hi,

33 year old female, looking to join for the first time. As I will be travelling alone it would be nice to join a group of more experienced survivors. I would prefer a 3 or 4 person cabin but it does not necessarily have to be the cheapest type. Happy to share with boys, girls, mixed, whatever. Only thing I would feel a bit awkward about is sharing with a couple.

Would prefer a group from Northern or Western Europe (I speak English, French and Dutch fluently and some other Euro languages conversationally) with people around my own age, as it would allow for perhaps travelling together or meeting up at some point before or after, but it is not a must...from what I read in the Facebook group and forum it seems making friends is not a difficult thing to do on this cruise.

I tend to be a bit quiet at first but after a few beers that should go away.

I can pay the full amount in a single payment, no installments needed. Thanks for considering,

Mimi
  • Samy502
    Wiper

Re: Looking for cabin spot

by Samy502 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:11 am

Hi Mimi,
    I have two open spots in my Room at this moment. Two Brazilian girls so far, light/no drinkers.
    If you are interested, let me know your Facebook profile link so we can discuss there.

I Go every year to the Cruise, but unfortunately most of my fave roomies won't join in 2019.

Cheers
    Spock JP
    Wiper

Re: Looking for cabin spot

by Spock JP » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:53 am

HI Mimi, i have a open spot in a balcony quad with my wife and my brother in law, if you are interested please send me a PM with your FB, we are from Ecuador. :3drunks:
Locked 3 posts Page 1 of 1