Locked 88 posts
How did you find out about 70K?
  • Davina
    Crewman

Re: How did you find out about 70K?

by Davina » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:24 am

We found out about it around July through a friend of ours, Harris, who is like the metal oracle amongst our group. He texted the guitarist from our band "google 70000 tons" and we sat there at band practice looking at the website thinking how awesome it looked but that none of us would be able to afford it. I was going through a Company takeover and they were giving us a loyalty bonus if we stayed for 6 months. We were going to do something sensible with the money (as I was going to be made redundant) but even at that point the line up was too good to miss so we booked it about a week later. :D
    Cabin 5565 \m/
    abodrocc
    Petty Officer

by abodrocc » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:33 am

About 15 days ago, the facebook group of colombian rock website "www.rockombia.org" posted that epica ends his USA and Canada Tour and goes to 70k before his gigs in Colombia. Also a few days Korpiklaani posted also on facebook that tey will be ath 70k.
    2011 Survived cabin 2543
    2012 cabin 2585
    2013 cabin 2035
    2014 cabin 2589
    2015 cabin 2264
    2016 cabin 8607
    2017 cabin 9611
    2018 cabin 8457
    2019 cabin 8673
    2020 cabin 6659

• Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 am

ragnaröks_roller wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote: Funny how I have read comments on blabbermouth that says "a cruise for rich snobs" .........

If putting myself further in debt to do this makes me a "rich snob", well then so be it! *sticks nose up in air and walks off to roll change* :lol:

Anika - this is a hilarious post! :lol: :lol: :lol:

....luuuuuuv this thread and all the comments - so many diehard metal fans all in one place - priceless!!!!
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Azazel101
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Azazel101 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 am

DragonLordJones wrote:my nephew asked me if I wanted to go on a cruise with 40 heavy metal bands and before he even said any band names or how much it would cost (which at that time was a dozen or so bands) I said fuck yeah. :cheers: :shred: :givebeer: :beerhorns: :viking:

sorry for that ;) and thanks for joining me :cheers:
    found out from Blistering.com when Fear Factory joined back around june

time to get away, my beer froze last night when i put it on the porch to chill it a bit
    ThyDarkendShade-/-SickofitAll-/-ArchEneny-/-AmonAmarth-/-Atrophy-/-D.R.I.-/-SuicidalTendencies-/-SLAYERlastshow-/-AmoredSaint-/-Autopsy-/-Doyle-/-AcidBath-/-BodyCount-/-Defiance-/-Dismember-/-ViscularAssault-/-Clutch-/-Entrails-/-EntombedAD-/-Hypocrisy-/-JungleRot-/-BrokenHope-/-NuclearAssault-/-Solstafir-/-LodyKong-/-Swans-/-Izgrim-/-LawnmowerDeth-/-TheExploited-/-CrypticSlaughter-/-FEAR
    Survived2011/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/BTH
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:54 am

vikingbitch wrote:I think it was in July, checking out different metal festivals online and just stumbled on it. I barely glanced at the other great bands, just saw that Amon Amarth was playing. Sold.

Amon Amarth - Sold!~ Me as well! :viking: :viking: I'll defnitely be seeing you at those gigs Marlo! :D

....a few people mentioned the event was advertised at Wacken 2009 - don't know how I missed that! :roll: but at least I found out about it last April and was booked and paid within a few weeks of that time. Can't wait now - I'm WAAAAY toooooo excited at this point :trashdrink: :cool: :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:20 am

I was reading the festival program on my way home from Wacken in August 2009, and prebooked the same week :viking:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:09 am

Shiver wrote:We read the advertisement about 70 ToM in Metal Hammer Magazine in March 2010 ...
    Called Andy and booked a week later...
    :heavydrink:

I was not interested. Sodom, Amon Amarth, Witchburner, Trouble. Who cares about ...
    The next Month in metal hammer was a competition. win a cruise for 2. and some more bands were accounced. i send a mail for the competition and told my girlfriend about it. she wanted to hear some music of the annouced bands - and liked it. Stratovarius, Saxon, Korpiklaani, Iced Earth, Sonata Arctica. 2 or 3 bottles of red wine later i send a booking request, got a booking code, booked flights to miami, logged me in here.....

of course i didn't win the cruise - that would have been a problem.....
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - survived
    2023 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
  • PxDnNinja
    Petty Officer

by PxDnNinja » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 am

I was just checking the MetalFroMFinland.com website and they posted that Korpiklaani was scheduled for the cruise which caught my attention and further research brought me here. :D
    2011: SURVIVED
    2012: SURVIVED
    2013: SURVIVED
    2014: Waiting to Book
  • RevWhite
    Oiler

by RevWhite » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:53 am

DragonLordJones wrote:my nephew asked me if I wanted to go on a cruise with 40 heavy metal bands and before he even said any band names or how much it would cost (which at that time was a dozen or so bands) I said fuck yeah. :cheers: :shred: :givebeer: :beerhorns: :viking:

Awesome, DragonLordJones. Just Awesome. :shred:

I saw it on Blabbermouth and immediately started asking people to room with me. That was right before Testament got added.
    Cabin #3573
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:10 pm

I was told about the 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise from a long time friend from highschool Matt Camacho (also the bassist for FORBIDDEN), and my friend Tambre (their manager) emailed me the info.

Matt had come out here in February last year and we attended a benefit concert for Nino Notaro (Sacred Reich, Flotsom & Jetsom, etc;)
    He told me I need to get myself booked on this Metal cruise they were playing on in Jan 2011.....thats all it took
    I came.....I saw......I conquered ;)
    Cannot WAIT to meet all you wonderful people that I have gotten to know here on the forum since April last year!.....also cannot wait to meet those of you that are lurking (you know who you are lol)

As this gets closer It feels like a dream....it is just so surreal .....I can hardly contain myself.......

SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE! ;)
    Last edited by debborah1 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm

about a year ago browsing through the net, I don't really remember anymore
    there were only about 4 bands announced Sonata and Saxon were probably one of those few
    I told two friends and came back to the page every now end then ( at least 'till summer)=
    then one day in fall, one of those two wrote in a mail that things are getting interesting (she considered it to be a joke)
    ...but within half an hour we wrote her to count us in - one day later, the cruise was booked :cool:
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
  • Max_Rockwell
    Chief Petty Officer

by Max_Rockwell » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:34 pm

One of my cabin mates told and asked me if I wanted to go. This was way back in mid 2010 or so.
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:00 pm

debborah1 wrote:I was told about the 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise from a long time friend from highschool Matt Camacho (also the bassist for FORBIDDEN), and my friend Tambre (their manager) emailed me the info.

Matt had come out here in February last year and we attended a benefit concert for Nino Notaro (Sacred Reich, Flotsom & Jetsom, etc;)
    He told me I need to get myself booked on this Metal cruise they were playing on in Jan 2011.....thats all it took
    Cannot WAIT to meet all you wonderful people that I have gotten to know here on the forum since April last year!.....also cannot wait to meet those of you that are lurking (you know who you are lol)

As this gets closer It feels like a dream....it is just so surreal .....I can hardly contain myself.......

Cool Deb :cool: - can't wait to meet Tambre and the rest of the Forbidden crew (and Forbidden is next on my "cram for the cruise/bands that I need to check out list!") Well, and you already know I can't wait to meet YOU :cheers: .

"SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!," eh? Well, I'm not single but I kinda wish I could clone an evil twin that was ;) :twisted: :lol:
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:34 pm

I just looked back through my work email and I see that I found out about this on 1/13/10. A friend of mine posted something on facebook about it and I forwarded the link to my gf at work. Never had any desire to go on a cruise, so I wrestled with it for a few months before finally booking a cabin on 3/23/10.

And now it is 17 days away! :shred: :death: :shred:
    Have a good time...all the time.
    Daenerys
    Midshipman

by Daenerys » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Ironically, I found out about this thing by total accident on Swashbuckle's myspace. Was checking their site regarding an upcoming show and saw a 70K banner.... and immediately proceeded to try and determine whether or not this thing was a joke :lol: With the way those guys are I thought for sure this was fake, but as soon as I saw the 70K website I was sold :beerwink:
    Voyager-Vuur-GrandMagus-Myrath-Borknagar-NovembersDoom-Aeternam-Havok-TheHaloEffect-Moonspell-SepticFlesh-Sigh-BarrenEarth-Iotunn-ScarSymmetry-Nekrogoblikon
    MrsAceMasterHan
    Crewman

by MrsAceMasterHan » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:01 pm

It wasnt until semptember when i went to amon amarths site to see when they were going to be around next. I told the husband and we were booked shortly after that :headbanger: its so close now!
    Deck 7
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:23 pm

my mom sent me an email with the link to the info back in April! i booked a week later!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Zirconia
    Crewman

by Zirconia » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I got a flyer at Wacken 10 and booked! :)
    2011, 2012, 2015 Survivor, BTH 2012 Survivor!!!! \m/\m/
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Hey Brian, wasn't it ME that posted something about this on Facebook? I remember I started trying to talk everyone into booking (including you) back around that time.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    junkhead13
    Chief Petty Officer

by junkhead13 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Actually, it was Ralph that posted what I saw on Facebook. He probably got it from you I am sure.

Discussing it with you was definitely instrumental in me deciding to go for it!
    Have a good time...all the time.
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:21 pm

tyrwoman wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:I was told about the 70,000 Tons of Metal cruise from a long time friend from highschool Matt Camacho (also the bassist for FORBIDDEN), and my friend Tambre (their manager) emailed me the info.

Cool Deb :cool: - can't wait to meet Tambre and the rest of the Forbidden crew (and Forbidden is next on my "cram for the cruise/bands that I need to check out list!") Well, and you already know I can't wait to meet YOU :cheers: .

"SINGLE AND READY TO MINGLE!," eh? Well, I'm not single but I kinda wish I could clone an evil twin that was ;) :twisted: :lol:

ha haa...that last line gave me quite the chuckle lol.......Tambre is anxious to meet you as well.......
    You and me kid!!!..(oh...and, Rhi, and Rachel, and Metal Goddess, and Goddes of Metal lol, and).......MARATHON!!!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    raoul volfoni
    Crewman

by raoul volfoni » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Saw on the sonata arctica web site or forum, and I remember the first time this forum was open with only very few topics !
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Noticed it on Bravewords.com-just kinda followed it, as there had been a hard rock cruise a few years ago that sounded good.
    Just watched as bands were announced, and just for shits n' giggles, went to check pricing.
    Kinda like when I went to Monaco last year for the F1 race--"oh let's see how horribly expensive this will be"
    and was surprised actually how affordable it was.

I think it's good value... and of course if I have a great time..it makes it all the better!
    :headbanger:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:08 pm

debborah1 wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:

ha haa...that last line gave me quite the chuckle lol.......Tambre is anxious to meet you as well.......
    You and me kid!!!..(oh...and, Rhi, and Rachel, and Metal Goddess, and Goddes of Metal lol, and).......MARATHON!!!!!

Hells YEAH Deb! i guess we'll sleep when we're dead!

and i would ALSO like to put in a request for a single-ready to mingle clone of me as well. she would go after some young hot blond dudes for sure.

i would love to meet the forbidden dudes if they have time, too! i am REALLY pumped to see them, they're in my top 5 on this cruise for sure!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • Pedro from Portugal
    Crewman

by Pedro from Portugal » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Nice thread idea and some nice stories so far. For me it all started with Fernando Ribeiro, from Moonspell: he wrote a column in a local Metal magazine called LOUD!, and in the April 2010 issue, the column was titled “Wacken in High Seas”, where he excitedly told the readers about Moonspell being invited to play on an All Metal Cruise. WTF is this? Out of curiosity, I googled 70K tons and I was amazed. The announced bands I really knew and liked at the time were Moonspell, Finntroll and Epica (I had seen them live just days before… and fell in love with Simone!! :D ) but the idea itself was so wild… I was getting out of a gothic relationship that turned into a gothic nightmare, I was getting out my divorce (yeah, don’t ask), I was having a hard time at work, firing people and hoping not be fired afterwards (yeah, I work in bloody Human Resources), I was (was?) below the water with debts, but still I dared to dream, because that was just what I needed: to get away from everything!
    I wanted to come alone and just meet people from all over the world who like the type of music I like (actually I had no choice otherwise, since all my friends have aged “normally” so they enjoy classical music, or jazz, or world music or some other stuff…).
    So this lonely Metal soul came into this Forum looking for strangers to share a cabin, first I found Adrienne, a nice girl from Alaska, then I found (or she found me) our beloved Queen Debborah, and the rest is (WILL BE) Metal history!! :deathmetal: :metalguy: :headbanger: :death: :shred: :viking: :beerhorns:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:21 pm

Pedro from Portugal wrote:Nice thread idea and some nice stories so far. For me it all started with Fernando Ribeiro, from Moonspell: he wrote a column in a local Metal magazine called LOUD!, and in the April 2010 issue, the column was titled “Wacken in High Seas”, where he excitedly told the readers about Moonspell being invited to play on an All Metal Cruise. WTF is this? Out of curiosity, I googled 70K tons and I was amazed. The announced bands I really knew and liked at the time were Moonspell, Finntroll and Epica (I had seen them live just days before… and fell in love with Simone!! :D ) but the idea itself was so wild… I was getting out of a gothic relationship that turned into a gothic nightmare, I was getting out my divorce (yeah, don’t ask), I was having a hard time at work, firing people and hoping not be fired afterwards (yeah, I work in bloody Human Resources), I was (was?) below the water with debts, but still I dared to dream, because that was just what I needed: to get away from everything!
    I wanted to come alone and just meet people from all over the world who like the type of music I like (actually I had no choice otherwise, since all my friends have aged “normally” so they enjoy classical music, or jazz, or world music or some other stuff…).
    So this lonely Metal soul came into this Forum looking for strangers to share a cabin, first I found Adrienne, a nice girl from Alaska, then I found (or she found me) our beloved Queen Debborah, and the rest is (WILL BE) Metal history!! :deathmetal: :metalguy: :headbanger: :death: :shred: :viking: :beerhorns:

best story yet Pedrogal! :cheers:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • Pedro from Portugal
    Crewman

by Pedro from Portugal » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm

[quote="Disaster Area

best story yet Pedrogal! :cheers:[/quote]

Many thanks! Upon re-reading it sounds a bit "confessional" but it's completely true! Cheers! :cheers:
    Bentz!
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Bentz! » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 pm

Disaster Area wrote:best story yet Pedrogal! :cheers:

Definitely! Great to have you on broad! :cheers:

I can't remember exactly where I found out about this, but I was on the couch one night (not looking at porn on the computer for once) and when I saw the site, I yelled at my girlfriend who was working on her computer in the other room "Hey you wanna go on a cruise?" She said "Sure, when and how much?" She wasn't thrilled about the cost, so I said "It can be our honeymoon!" Engagment. BOOM. Who says romance is dead?
  • Pedro from Portugal
    Crewman

by Pedro from Portugal » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:50 pm

Bentz! wrote:

Definitely! Great to have you on broad! :cheers:

I can't remember exactly where I found out about this, but I was on the couch one night (not looking at porn on the computer for once) and when I saw the site, I yelled at my girlfriend who was working on her computer in the other room "Hey you wanna go on a cruise?" She said "Sure, when and how much?" She wasn't thrilled about the cost, so I said "It can be our honeymoon!" Engagment. BOOM. Who says romance is dead?

Cheers, Man! That's Modern Romance of the best quality!! :lol:
  • BierVulf
    Ensign

by BierVulf » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:18 am

Haha
    two of my best friends used to flaunt 70ktons site on myspace and I never gave it a second thought.
    I had no idea what it was for quite a while. One of them finally told me what was up.
    Neither one of them are going hahahaha
    thanks guys :beerwink:
    2011 : Cabin #3500 - Survived
    2012 : Cabin #4025 - Pending

Death Tribute / Atheist / Coroner / Opeth / Cynic / Morbid Angel / Kreator / Tankard / Vio-Lence / Hail of Bullets / Nuclear Assault / Impaled / Gojira / Heathen / Deadly Remains / Venom
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:15 am

+1
    that's the spirit, Pedro!
    wishlist '25:
    Axxis - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Gatekeeper - Satan - Seven Sisters - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Brodd
    Petty Officer

by Brodd » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:54 am

A friend posted a link for the cruise on Facebook. I booked a cabin two hours later, and damn my friend was pissed since he couldn't come.
    "Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl
    Vi kæmper kun for øl og for penge
    Og hvis vi ingen penge får
    Og ingen øl ligeså
    Så må i kæmpe kampen uden os!"
    Skål!

70K 2011, Barge to Hell, 70K 2015
    Double_B_OZ
    Oiler

by Double_B_OZ » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:17 pm

I think I read it in a Revolver mag when I was passing time at work. At this point Testament had just been announced and I figured "I don't care who the else gets announced for this thing, I've got to be on that ship and witnessing all the drunken carnage!" At this point i had just come from a cinema that week where "The Big Four" had been aired from Bulgaria and after seeing many of the people in the cinema lighting fires, smoking weed, throwing beers, starting circle pits, crowd surfing down the rows and removing the furniture, I thought that seals the deal I am going to the 70000 Tons! :beerwink:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:21 pm

Double_B_OZ wrote:...lighting fires, smoking weed, throwing beers, starting circle pits, crowd surfing down the rows and removing the furniture, I thought that seals the deal I am going to the 70000 Tons! :beerwink:

I hope 70K is a little tamer than that, or we better all pay VERY close attention during the lifeboat drill... :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:48 pm

I'll be keeping an eye on Witch Bear's flying telephone pole if it comes down to that, and reserving my spot. :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:44 am

Last January, Shoreslayer called me up (I was sitting at Hodgy's) and when I saw the caller ID, thought it was a bit wierd that it was him. Generally, the only time we'd speak on the phone is when I'd call him and a few other locals whenever I was heading up to Vancouver for a show and arrange a meet up. So... Shoreslayer immediatly starts in about either having his tickets, or was about to just get his tickets for something called 70,000 Tons of Metal and he wanted to know if I already bought mine. My exact words were "What in the fuck are you talking about?"

This is how Hodgy, by proxy, learned of it as well. Soon after, of course I started seeing all the sites. So Rob, thanks again for calling me up and confusing the hell out of me. See ya soon. :heavydrink:
    I made the Devil do it.
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 am

I just googled it yesterday.
    I wish I had done so a lot sooner. :cheers:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Evil Red wrote:So Rob, thanks again for calling me up and confusing the hell out of me

I tend to have that effect on many (self included) :?
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:So Rob, thanks again for calling me up and confusing the hell out of me

I tend to have that effect on many (self included) :?

I don't get it

Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:53 pm

And there you go
Locked 88 posts