Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1
Restaurant on board
    metalia
    Oiler

Restaurant on board

by metalia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:58 pm

Do we need to make reservation for some restaurant? I tried to do it with my profile thing and it didnt seem to be able to do it. So everyday we just get in one of those and hoping there will be place for us?

And about the coffee, juice, water.... do we have to stay at a table and order them or can we just take it while we pass in front of it? Because when i'll go out of a show, I might want to drink something free and not wait at a table to have water, you know what I mean....

Sorry its my first time cruise, and I dont know how those meal things works. Thanks for the info!
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

Re: Restaurant on board

by Captain Metal » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:03 pm

I'm pretty sure you don't have to make reservations of any kind in order to eat. There will be so much food about, that you won't even know what to do. Same goes for getting something to drink, so I think you'll be alright.
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    metalia
    Oiler

by metalia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:05 pm

Thanks capt :)
    Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Look out! She now has a real picture for an avatar. Now I know whose glass of water to steal :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    metalia
    Oiler

by metalia » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:39 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, I wanted to melt in the crowd, but now Im screwed :mrgreen:
Locked 5 posts Page 1 of 1