Post Reply 425 posts
RUNNING ORDER PLEASE !!!!
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

Re: Running Order

by Digimortal » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:00 pm

I hope this time they will hand out enough running orders in the cabins. Last year I shared the room with 2 other guys, and only one running order. I want one per person!
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 pm

they need to post this order!!!
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Digimortal
    Chief Petty Officer

by Digimortal » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Doesnt matter to me if they post it or not, I wont be able to print it anyways
    Survivor of:
    2011: Cabin 6526
    2012: Cabin 4051
    2013: Cabin 2525
    2014: Cabin 3015
    2015: Cabin 8687
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

by Heavy-D » Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:30 pm

i must adlit it's pretty funny to see you people complaining about the lack of running orders..

imagine how it is for us, crew for bands, we also don't know yet when we have to work ...
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Hmmmmm maybe Pestilence will play at 7pm Spectrum Lounge as the first band to kick off. Like Exodus did last year :)
    :smoking:
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024 - Cabin 2350. Barge to hell -2012
  • KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Heavy-D wrote:i must adlit it's pretty funny to see you people complaining about the lack of running orders..

imagine how it is for us, crew for bands, we also don't know yet when we have to work ...

We paid $$$, so we're entitled to bitch and moan FOREVER!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:32 pm

4:30pm Sunday... still no running order... soon?
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Haha if you want to click 'Running Order' now, the menu disappears. That's really teasing!
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:45 pm

it's fucking 9:43!! where the hell is our running order! are we even going to get one????
    (Go NINERS)
    Demons&Wizards-RhapsodyReunion-Slayer-Sevendust-AshesofAres-StarOne-Ayreon-DVDA-SevenKingdoms-CivilWar-Falconer-KillingMachine-Avantasia-Hollenthon-LucasRhapsody-MacGyverMetal-ElvenKing-PaulDiAnno-BlayzeBailey-Twilightning-HammerKing-CainsOffering-AllenLande-BlackMages-PagansMind-UnleashtheArchers-AdrenalineMob-SilentAssasins-SonsofLiberty-Pyramaze-IamI-KnightoftheRound-ShadowsFall-Mastadon-Down-XJapan-IronFire-HumanFortress-Unisonic-Axenstar-Myrath-BlackMajesty-Heimdall-Stormwind-NeverLand-Fairyland-GhostMachinery-RunningWild-Yngwie-RiveraBomma-SavageCircus-DreamTheater-ToxicHalocaust-Bumblefoot-Dalriada-Havok-Revamp-AxelRudiPell-Hevisaurus-Savatage-SevenWitches-Accept-KSE-EricCaldone
    Sabaton-SymphonyX-BlindGuardian-Rage-Refuge-GloryHammer-Epica-Firewind-GammaRay-Hammerfall-IcedEarth-JagPanzer-Stratovarius-Tyr-Turisas-TwilightForce-Tsjuder-Dragonforce-Overkill-Edguy-Evergrey-Whiplash-MetalChurch-Heidevolk-Helloween-Ensiferum-Helstar-Wintersun-PrimalFear-Alestorm-SonataArctica-Arkona-Finntroll-FreedomCall-RisingStorm-CircleIICircle-AmonAmarth-Kreator-Nervosa-VisionsofAtlantis--Crowbar-Nightwish-Flotsam&Jetsam-Cripper-Izegrim-HolyMoses-Haggard-Nekrogoblikon-Poltergeist-MunicipalWaste-Bodom-Raven-Soilwork-Swashbuckle-HolyGrail-InFlames-Onslaught-3Inches
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
    Heavy-D
    Oiler

by Heavy-D » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm

TOM CRUISE wrote:Hmmmmm maybe Pestilence will play at 7pm Spectrum Lounge as the first band to kick off. Like Exodus did last year :)
    :smoking:

np, would mean we get to booze 2 days ;) then play thursday :chug:
    http://www.totalworlddomination.eu
    https://www.facebook.com/Soundguybe

Cruising with Vomitory, Dark Funeral and Bodyfarm
    ---------------------------

I have two work speeds. If you don't like this one you're going to hate the other one.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:58 pm

ITS TEN FIFTY SEVEN WHERE THE HELL IS OUR SCHEDULE!!!!!!!
    I NEED TO GET MY MIND OFF THE WORST FOOTBALL SEASON IN HISTORY GIVE US A DAMN SCHEDULE!
    (from what i heard Stratvarius is playing tomorrow sometime)
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

Blackfhyre wrote:ITS TEN FIFTY SEVEN WHERE THE HELL IS OUR SCHEDULE!!!!!!!
    I NEED TO GET MY MIND OFF THE WORST FOOTBALL SEASON IN HISTORY GIVE US A DAMN SCHEDULE!
    (from what i heard Stratvarius is playing tomorrow sometime)
    This really is rediclious! Very frustrating! Thanks for the heads up about Stratvarius, I'm looking forward to seeing them.
    drbrain
    Crewman

by drbrain » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:00 pm

NO RUNNING ORDER, NOT NOW, NOT EVER, UNTIL WE GOT ON BOARD FOR SURE...
    But deep in your mind - You admit your defeat
    I'll stare you in your eyes - Till you bow your head
    You tried to change me - You could not succeed
    Because all that you hate - Is what I want to
    be
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:28 am

RUNNING ORDER POSTED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :shred:
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:47 am

Alestorm are the 1st band to play! That rules!
    And Therion has an 8pm pool deck show, that will be PERFECT!
    ACanorousQuintet-AblazeMySorrow-Acrassicauda-Aephanemer-Agalloch-Alligator-Amsvartner-Anacrusis-Anata-...AndOceans-AngelusApatrida-ArmoredSaint-Atoma-Bal*Sagoth-Bethzaida-BlackEarth-BlackKirin-BoltThrower-Borknagar-BurdenOfGrief-BuriedDreams-CallenishCircle-Candiria-CarBomb-Carcariass-CardinalSin-CarnalForge-CeremonialOath-Cloak-ComposMentis-ConditionCritical-Conjurer-CrestOfDarkness-Crisis-Crisix-Crowpath-Cryptosis-Cyclone-Dagon-Damaged-DarkAngel-Darkane-DaylightDies-Deadguy-Deep-DemolitionHammer-DescendIntoNothingness-DestroyJudas-Devastation-Devil'sForce-DewScented-DimensionF3H-DimensionZero-Dispatched-Downpour-Dyscarnate-EbonyTears-EdgeOfSanity-End-EndOfGreen-EphelDuath-EpochOfUnlight-EternalLies-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Eucharist-Euphoreon-Excretion-Exhorder-EyesOfFire-FallOfSerenity-FiresInTheDistance-Firewind-Flying-Folkearth-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-FrostyEve-Gardenian-GatesOfIshtar-Gnostic-GodForbid-Gojira-GospelOfTheWitches-Graveripper-GreenCarnation-GreySkiesFallen-Greywalker-Grimfist-Hacride-Hinayana-Host-Hypocrisy-Illogicist-Impious-In~Quest-InThousandLakes-InThyDreams-InsanityAlert-Itself-Jaldaboath-JulieLaughsNomore-Kull-LakeOfTears-LegionOfTheDamned-LightThisCity-LordHumungous-Majesties-ManipulatedSlaves-MeadowsEnd-MentalHome-Mindrot-Minsk-Miscreant-MMXX-MorbidSaint-Morgion-MortalVision-MotherOfAll-MyHiddenSin-Myrath-NailWithin-NeglectedFields-Neurosis-NightInGales-Nightfall-Norther-Nostromo-Nothgard-Nothnegal-November17-Nyktophobia-Onslaught-Oubliette-Powerwolf-PreHumanVaults-ReArmed-RedHarvest-RitualSacrifice-RiverBlack-Sacrifice-Sadus-SamBlackChurch-Scarve-Seducer'sEmbrace-SevendayCurse-Shadow-ShadowsFall-Shangren-ShoresOfIthaka-Sigh-Sikasa-Silva-SinsOfOmission-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Skyfire-Slumber-Solefald-SolemnVision-Solstice-SpiralArchitect-StarViper-SubterraneanMasquerade-SuicidalTendencies-TerraOdium-Terror2000-Testament-TheAbsence-TheCircle-TheCrown-TheForsaken-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-TheZephyr-ThisEnding-Tribulation-UnleashTheArchers-UponStone-ViciousBlade-Vinterland-Vintersorg-Warmen-Whispered-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-WitheredBeauty-WitheringSurface-Witherscape-WithoutGrief-Wraith-XCops-Xentrix-Zimmer'sHole

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    cabin 2376 (2024)
    rockhound
    Petty Officer

by rockhound » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:30 am

link to the pdf to print.
    http://www.70000tons.com/70000TONS_RUNN ... R_2012.pdf
    I already printed several copies at 2nd floor of Holiday Inn Port of MIami, came here and pick 'em up! :shred:
    wishlist:AmberianDawn-Andromeda-Ayreon-BeyondTheBridge-EchoesOfEternity-Leprous-LordOfMushrooms-LucaTurilli-[color=#40FF00]Kamelot[/color]-MistyWays-Nighwish-Pentagram-Rishloo--ShadowGallery-Sólstfir-ThoughChamber-VanCanto-VanGough-Viathin
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 am

Very nice!! Thanks for the copies at holiday inn!!

I have a nasty conflict with Candlemass and VR today which I imagine wont bother many others but will have sprinting back n forth between the pool and spectrum. I think that's the only real challenge.

I hope the schedule is kind to all!!

And with that...

Let's get this bitch in the Waaaaaaaterrrrr!!!

Have fun everyone! :shred:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am

Its pretty good for the statsman! Only major clash is Amorphis/Stratovarius on the second evening, but since I've already seen Amorphis once already in the last few days, its no big deal.

And a couple of minor overlaps.

But plenty of 'early' finishes (and late starts) -> Karaoke here I come! And also nice breaks arounds dinner time each evening for phoods :D

My timetable roughly looks something like this:

MONDAY
    6.30pm-7.15pm Alestorm
    7.00pm-8.00pm Grave Digger
    8.00pm-8.45pm Tristania
    11.00pm-12.30am Nightwish
    1.30am-2.30am Edguy
    2.30am-3.30am Eluveitie

TUESDAY
    2.30pm-3.30pm Orphaned Land
    4.15pm-5.15pm Pretty Maids
    5.15pm-6.15pm Kamelot
    6.00pm-7.00pm Stratovarius
    6.15pm-7.15pm Amorphis

8.00pm-9.00pm Therion
    10.00pm-11.15pm Children of Bodom
    11.15pm-12.00am Riot
    12.45am-1.45am Hammerfall
    1.45am-2.45am My Dying Bride

WEDNESDAY
    6.45pm-7.45pm Stratovarius
    9.45pm-11.15pm Nightwish
    11.15pm-12.30am Children of Bodom
    12.30am-1.30am My Dying Bride
    1.30am-2.30am Kamelot

THURSDAY
    11.30am-12.15pm Alestorm
    1.30pm-2.15pm Tristania
    2.30pm-3.30pm Grave Digger
    3.30pm-4.30pm Amorphis
    5.15pm-6.15pm Eluveitie
    6.00pm-7.00pm Orphaned Land
    7.00pm-8.00pm Hammerfall
    8.00pm-9.00pm Edguy
    9.00pm-10.00pm Pretty Maids
    12.30am-1.30am Therion
    Last edited by cowboy71 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Upcoming Gigs:
    -/-Halestorm?-/-Fleshgod-Apocalypse-/-Scar-Symmetry-/-Wind-Rose-/-Unleash-The-Archers
    2025 Wishlist
    Ad-Infinitum-/-Aephanemer-/-All-For-Metal-/-Alterium-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Atlas-Pain-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Beyond-The-Black-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Catalyst-Crime-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Cobra-Spell-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Dartagnan-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Fellowship-/-Follow-The-Cipher-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Hammer-King-/-Heavatar-/-Ignea-/-Imperial-Age-/-In-This-Moment-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Labyrinth-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Metalite-/-Moonlight-Haze-/-Neopera-/-Nestor-/-Nocturna-/-Orden-Ogan-/-Pathfinder-/-Phantom-Elite-/-Poisonblack-/-Power-Paladin-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Rexoria-/-Running-Wild-/-She-Wolf-/-Silver-Bullet-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Sojourner-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Big-Deal-/-The-Dark-Element-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Vanishing-Point-/-Volturian-/-Walk-In-Darkness-/-Within-Temptation
  • STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:54 am

They always leave me ZERO time between the bands I want to see! :bitch: :bitch:
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:59 am

STACH100 wrote:They always leave me ZERO time between the bands I want to see! :bitch: :bitch:

That's not a reason to complain, that's awesome!
    I've got 70000 tons of overlap :cry:
    slash1962
    Crewman

by slash1962 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 am

Hmm, no meet&greet scheduled :-(
    __________________________________________________________________________________
    2012: Deck 6 - survived
    2013: skipped because of F:M:C
    2014: Deck 3
    Wishlist 2014: Arch Enemy, Hell, RAM, Graveyard, Hardcore Superstar, Opeth, Anvil, Pentagram, Steelwing,
  • Tuup
    Midshipman

by Tuup » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 am

That's because you can meet the bands any time, anywhere ;)
    And looking at that German documentary, the meet & greets were quite fucked up last year.
    Blackfhyre
    Ensign

by Blackfhyre » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 am

THANK YOU WHOEVER FOUND THE RUNNING ORDER
    IV
    2011 Survivor
    2012 Survivor
    2013 Cockburn Survivor
    2014 Survivor
    2015 Survivor
    2016 No Sleep
    2017 Survivor
    2018 9553
  • Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok - this may sound like a lame request - but here goes....
    I somehow only managed to collect up and bring home 3 of the 4 running orders - and of those - I know there were changes such as all the pool deck sets the 1st night being pushed back and so on. So...would anyone be kind enough to post the pdf's of the latest running orders for each day and then add comments regarding the changes (like Tankard coming on super late which was a REALLY awesome set btw!). I'm trying to complete a trip diary of sorts and am missing some of the exact details to finish it! :ugeek: And yes indeed...as I said on the gig history thread once - I like to have everything "organized, categorized, and understood" :P (which is partly why being a librarian is such a perfect profession for moi! :lol: )
    :shred:
    :ugeek:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 am

Laura wrote:Ok - this may sound like a lame request - but here goes....
    I somehow only managed to collect up and bring home 3 of the 4 running orders - and of those - I know there were changes such as all the pool deck sets the 1st night being pushed back and so on. So...would anyone be kind enough to post the pdf's of the latest running orders for each day and then add comments regarding the changes (like Tankard coming on super late which was a REALLY awesome set btw!). I'm trying to complete a trip diary of sorts and am missing some of the exact details to finish it! :ugeek: And yes indeed...as I said on the gig history thread once - I like to have everything "organized, categorized, and understood" :P (which is partly why being a librarian is such a perfect profession for moi! :lol: )
    :shred:
    :ugeek:

From what I saw, the PDFs on the Running Order page has been updated to reflect reality. (More or less.)
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
Post Reply 425 posts