Locked 312 posts
Photos of the Cruise!
  • User avatar
    soundcurve
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 596
    Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:52 am

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by soundcurve » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:03 pm

    Lal@ wrote:Another Tyr Pic - and a Tyrwoman ....

    Image


    That chick in the middle (Long black hair) looks like the bassist from secrets of the moon, LSK. Be cool if they were playing. Granted probably just a look alike.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sidmuchrock/4043758393/#/

    And Tyr must appeal to chicks, that whole front row is a win for them. :trashdrink:
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 pm

    yeah i spotted a Tyrwoman AND a VikingBitch!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

    soundcurve wrote:
    And Tyr must appeal to chicks, that whole front row is a win for them. :trashdrink:



    I think its the leather pants and no shirts
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:19 pm

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:I think its the leather pants and no shirts


    um, yeah! +70,000
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 pm

    debborah1 wrote:
    KevinP wrote:
    asmegin wrote:BONER OVERLOAD 8==================D


    I've never been more turned off and bored by a person before after seeing their performance. ZzzZzzzzzzZzzzzz

    I second you on the ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz......Hey people....I tried!!....I went in .....sat down......and after 1 and 1/2 songs........I had to go...not my thing....but I do agree....she's fuckin hott!
    THRASH TIL DEATH!


    totally agree with Debb< Kevin, and Craig. i think Kevin watched them longer than i did!!!!!!!! i didn't make it a whole song and i knew it'd rather just go see cripper again even though they were no where near my fave either.

    however, i miss being on a metal cruise so much i might just go on a friggin EPICA cruise at this point just to see some of you guys again and get away from cold and snowy CO!
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Heabymetawhunta » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 pm

    rhiawiz wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:I think its the leather pants and no shirts


    um, yeah! +70,000


    :lol: :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by KevinP » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:25 pm

    rhiawiz wrote: i think Kevin watched them longer than i did!!!!!!!! i didn't make it a whole song and i knew it'd rather just go see cripper again even though they were no where near my fave either.


    I watched their entire set in the Chorus Line. Musically it was cool, not my favorite thing in the world, but definitely listenable and potentially enjoyable. Heck they had a few parts where they sounded like a legit death metal band with symphonic elements and even a black metal part on the last song. The best parts were when Simone left the stage for a few minutes. :lol:

    I must admit this band does confuse me, as Simone feels absolutely shoe-horned in there, like a square peg in a round hole. I don't mind her vocals if they were used sparingly and as a change of pace, not the main centerpiece. Then when I see her whipping the hair around, it feels so unnatural and out of place.

    Apparently she's an opera singer and can't move around alot to keep the pressure in her voice or some other nonsense. But I'd be surprised if she actually liked the music she was singing. Not knowing anything about the band at all, I would think she was using this as some sort of stepping stone towards a more commercial thing.

    Then again what the hell do I know. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 3825
    Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:45 pm
    Location: Calgary, Alberta

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by vikingbitch » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:39 pm

    soundcurve wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:Another Tyr Pic - and a Tyrwoman ....

    Image


    That chick in the middle (Long black hair) looks like the bassist from secrets of the moon, LSK. Be cool if they were playing. Granted probably just a look alike.

    And Tyr must appeal to chicks, that whole front row is a win for them. :trashdrink:


    rhiawiz wrote:yeah i spotted a Tyrwoman AND a VikingBitch!


    :lol: :lol: :lol:

    I love this photo. My expression matches exactly how I felt at the time - like I was in awe of watching the sexiest porn on the planet :lol: :D

    Tyr + topless + leather pants = win

    All of these photos are like playing "Where's Waldo?" but with forum members :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
  • User avatar
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 531
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Michaelage » Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:31 am

    soundcurve wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:Another Tyr Pic - and a Tyrwoman ....

    Image


    That chick in the middle (Long black hair) looks like the bassist from secrets of the moon, LSK. Be cool if they were playing. Granted probably just a look alike.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sidmuchrock/4043758393/#/

    And Tyr must appeal to chicks, that whole front row is a win for them. :trashdrink:


    and i seem to have found a wicked wendy...
    Image
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Laura » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:10 am

    Which lady is Wicked Wendy?

    And btw, I do believe this is my favorite cruise pic thus far! :viking: :beerwink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 531
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Michaelage » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:19 am

    the gal in the purple top...

    now back to working... burp...
    Image
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Disaster Area » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:15 am

    tyrwoman wrote:Which lady is Wicked Wendy?

    And btw, I do believe this is my favorite cruise pic thus far! :viking: :beerwink:



    If you zoom in just far enough you can see a little drool dripping off VB's lips. It's all about the leather pants with you silly women, no appreciation of the music... :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:18 am

    Disaster Area wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Which lady is Wicked Wendy?

    And btw, I do believe this is my favorite cruise pic thus far! :viking: :beerwink:



    If you zoom in just far enough you can see a little drool dripping off VB's lips. It's all about the leather pants with you silly women, no appreciation of the music... :lol:


    just realized one of the guys has a CFH tattoo.. i was constantly running into him on the boat, because i remember telling the wife that I didn't know people outside the US like Pantera that much. :ugeek:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by KevinP » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:19 am

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:just realized one of the guys has a CFH tattoo.. i was constantly running into him on the boat, because i remember telling the wife that I didn't know people outside the US like Pantera that much. :ugeek:


    Correct, Europe has less douchebags in general :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Marietje66
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 105
    Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:14 pm
    Location: Oss, the Netherlands

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Marietje66 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:24 am

    cowboy71 wrote:I got some good shots of Tyr too :)

    Image



    Why is this guy holding up a lantern?
    Everybody is unique, except for me.
  • User avatar
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2569
    Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:00 pm
    Location: Ventura<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Disaster Area » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:28 am

    ^^HA! I love coincidental photos like that! :lol:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

    Vet of 2011,12,14,15,16
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Heabymetawhunta » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 am

    Marietje66 wrote:[
    Why is this guy holding up a lantern?


    hahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    Dark Dreams
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 227
    Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:02 pm
    Location: New York

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Dark Dreams » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:36 pm

    Marietje66 wrote:
    cowboy71 wrote:I got some good shots of Tyr too :)

    Image



    Why is this guy holding up a lantern?


    Great shoot! :lol: :lol: :lol: :heavydrink:
  • User avatar
    Deathbringer
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 559
    Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:39 am
    Location: TN

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Deathbringer » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:53 am

    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:Which lady is Wicked Wendy?

    And btw, I do believe this is my favorite cruise pic thus far! :viking: :beerwink:



    If you zoom in just far enough you can see a little drool dripping off VB's lips. It's all about the leather pants with you silly women, no appreciation of the music... :lol:


    just realized one of the guys has a CFH tattoo.. i was constantly running into him on the boat, because i remember telling the wife that I didn't know people outside the US like Pantera that much. :ugeek:


    good eye... I didn't notice that
  • User avatar
    Heabymetawhunta
    Sub-Lieutenant
    Posts: 1642
    Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am
    Location: North Hollywood CA

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Heabymetawhunta » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    soundcurve wrote:
    And Tyr must appeal to chicks, that whole front row is a win for them. :trashdrink:



    I think its the leather pants and no shirts



    Aaaah, that's why!

    Only brought my skirt, I should've brought my leather pants too perhaps?

    The no shirts part though, does that only go for "hot guys that's in a band", or does it work for "drunk gnoff singing karaoke" also?



    i think we need to find out next year :lol:
    70K TONS OF METAL 2011 SURVIVOR!

    2012 wishlist: Metal Inquisitor-grim reaper- Hell - OZ!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:44 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:i think we need to find out next year :lol:



    Hm, you suggest practical trials to test the outcome?

    Risky, but might be worth it.

    On the one hand, worshipping girls, on the other hand getting tossed off the side of the ship by laughing metalheads...


    if any dude tries to toss you off the ship he will have to deal with ME first. i know karate! LOL

    i can also choose only the hottest girls to get close to you and the rest can also feel my wrath. hahah
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Laura » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:46 am

    gnoff wrote:
    Heabymetawhunta wrote:
    soundcurve wrote:
    And Tyr must appeal to chicks, that whole front row is a win for them. :trashdrink:



    I think its the leather pants and no shirts



    Aaaah, that's why!

    Only brought my skirt, I should've brought my leather pants too perhaps?

    The no shirts part though, does that only go for "hot guys that's in a band", or does it work for "drunk gnoff singing karaoke" also?


    go for it gnoff!! (and btw - awesome pic of you go-karting that you posted - I love go-karting! :cheers: )
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 am

    gnoff wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

    Hm, you suggest practical trials to test the outcome?

    Risky, but might be worth it.

    On the one hand, worshipping girls, on the other hand getting tossed off the side of the ship by laughing metalheads...


    if any dude tries to toss you off the ship he will have to deal with ME first. i know karate! LOL

    i can also choose only the hottest girls to get close to you and the rest can also feel my wrath. hahah



    I don't think there will be too many girls to choose from while drunk semi-nekkid gnoff in leather pants is singing karaoke, you may let them all pass :D


    LOLOL, i'll see what i can round up to make you feel like a rock star, since people already thought "you guys were really good" you know, when you played...
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Laura » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:55 am

    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 am

    gnoff wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:
    gnoff wrote:I don't think there will be too many girls to choose from while drunk semi-nekkid gnoff in leather pants is singing karaoke, you may let them all pass :D


    LOLOL, i'll see what i can round up to make you feel like a rock star, since people already thought "you guys were really good" you know, when you played...



    Oh yeah...
    When I played...

    :lol:

    You could instantly see at the karaoke when someone in a band did it, the floor was filled with ppl taking pics and making videos, I had a few, but not as many as Johan going up after me :D


    hey i was one video-ing you! cuz you told me before you went up there that i was about to see "real karaoke" which you told me was to be "really drunk, and really bad" or something like that.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by KevinP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:07 am

    tyrwoman wrote: I love go-karting! :cheers: )


    you love everything I still say...
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Laura
    Commander
    Posts: 5880
    Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am
    Location: cloud 9 chicago
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Laura » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 am

    KevinP wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote: I love go-karting! :cheers: )


    you love everything I still say...


    I know you're just messin' with me again Kevin (see your classic on-the-mark statement in my sig) :beerwink: ....but, there are actually quite a few things I don't 'love" :P .....gross-out movies like "Saw" (yuck!), frigid temperatures like we're having now (currently 8 degrees here :cry: ), doing my taxes.....uh, stuff like that. :trashdrink:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by ShoreSlayer » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:35 am

    gnoff wrote:The no shirts part though, does that only go for "hot guys that's in a band", or does it work for "drunk gnoff singing karaoke" also?

    With Rhia's help, I'm sure that combo will be unstoppable. Just save a few for the rest of the guys on broad will ya?

    Snapped a couple while you were up but both were lame n' blurry. Here's the better of the two:

    Image
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:55 am

    Gnoff, you are awesome.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:03 am

    gnoff wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:Gnoff, you are awesome.


    :shock:


    every one of your posts lately is hilarious. this means i must try your beers, i think they are perhaps magical.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by debborah1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:19 am

    rhiawiz wrote:
    gnoff wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:Gnoff, you are awesome.


    :shock:


    every one of your posts lately is hilarious. this means i must try your beers, i think they are perhaps magical.

    Magical beers FTW!!!.....w.e coud all use a little magic on the ship......just not the kind that Wrath is into .... ;)
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    WizardBeast
    Captain
    Posts: 11966
    Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 4:11 pm
    Location: Denver, CO
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by WizardBeast » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 am

    debborah1 wrote:
    rhiawiz wrote:every one of your posts lately is hilarious. this means i must try your beers, i think they are perhaps magical.

    Magical beers FTW!!!.....w.e coud all use a little magic on the ship......just not the kind that Wrath is into .... ;)


    yeah, i need energy chews for next year! and plenty of herbal tea for my throat.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
  • User avatar
    KevinP
    Commander
    Posts: 8612
    Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by KevinP » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm

    tyrwoman wrote:I know you're just messin' with me again Kevin (see your classic on-the-mark statement in my sig) :beerwink: ....but, there are actually quite a few things I don't 'love" :P .....gross-out movies like "Saw" (yuck!), frigid temperatures like we're having now (currently 8 degrees here :cry: ), doing my taxes.....uh, stuff like that. :trashdrink:


    I always find it funny and slightly odd when people take me seriously. What would possess anyone to do something like that :lol: :lol: :lol:

    And yes that SIG is quite awesome, thank you very much :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

    BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

    The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
  • User avatar
    Michaelage
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 531
    Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:31 am

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Michaelage » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:31 am

    owkay time to derail this... loads of love... damn this is too low even for here

    he look a flask of wodka is walking by your door

    derailment of to another parteh!!!
    Image
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:43 am

    Adding 'The fact that I'll never ever have to remember this bit of online conversation while slugging back a beer' to my list of reasons to be grateful I can't drink :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    True_Metal_Japan
    Wiper
    Posts: 6
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 pm

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by True_Metal_Japan » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 pm

    just up dated of our 70000 tons photos & videos on youtube :headbanger:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSLT-gY8Ps
  • User avatar
    Captain Metal
    Ensign
    Posts: 1268
    Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 am
    Location: Oakland Park, FL

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by Captain Metal » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 am

    Taka has put together one kick ass video scrapbook :headbanger:

    That's a Where's Waldo video for real :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
  • User avatar
    DragonLordJones
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2234
    Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:33 pm
    Location: Mayville, Wisconsin

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by DragonLordJones » Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:18 am

    nice video scrapbook ... awesome job. :cheers: :viking: :shred:
  • User avatar
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain
    Posts: 11160
    Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:56 pm
    Location: Vancouver, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by ShoreSlayer » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:45 am

    True_Metal_Japan wrote:just up dated of our 70000 tons photos & videos on youtube :headbanger:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSLT-gY8Ps

    So well done!

    Thanks for posting!! :headbanger:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

    :boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
  • User avatar
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4412
    Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:52 pm
    Location: switzerland

    Re: Photos of the Cruise!

    by last_candle » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:49 am

    ShoreSlayer wrote:
    True_Metal_Japan wrote:just up dated of our 70000 tons photos & videos on youtube :headbanger:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWSLT-gY8Ps

    So well done!
    Thanks for posting!! :headbanger:

    +1
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
Locked 312 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests