Post Reply 166 posts
Who had the biggest Bar Tab?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

Re: Who had the biggest Bar Tab?

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:*twists shoe shyly on the floor and stares at the ground* Memnoch, will you be my Finnish husband? :oops:

Hmm, your proposal is a bit too romantic for my tastes, but, yeah, ok, I'll play along. :beerwink: :lol:

she can be pretty un-romantic, didn't you see her onbroad? hahah she's a vikingbeast! :viking: :death:
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote:*twists shoe shyly on the floor and stares at the ground* Memnoch, will you be my Finnish husband? :oops:

Hmm, your proposal is a bit too romantic for my tastes, but, yeah, ok, I'll play along. :beerwink: :lol:

she can be pretty un-romantic, didn't you see her onbroad? hahah she's a vikingbeast! :viking: :death:

:lol: Yeah, my proposal in person would have come out MUCH differently (like attempting to throw Ville over my shoulder viking style or something of that nature and carrying him to a God Dethroned set, that is without a doubt my version of romance). Have I not mentioned on here that I have NO game? :lol:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:53 pm

vikingbitch wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:Hmm, your proposal is a bit too romantic for my tastes, but, yeah, ok, I'll play along. :beerwink: :lol:

:lol: Yeah, my proposal in person would have come out MUCH differently (like attempting to throw Ville over my shoulder viking style or something of that nature and carrying him to a God Dethroned set, that is without a doubt my version of romance). Have I not mentioned on here that I have NO game? :lol:

No way, that is MAD game!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    vikingbitch wrote: :lol: Yeah, my proposal in person would have come out MUCH differently (like attempting to throw Ville over my shoulder viking style or something of that nature and carrying him to a God Dethroned set, that is without a doubt my version of romance). Have I not mentioned on here that I have NO game? :lol:

No way, that is MAD game!

Yeah I'm with Rhia on this one. Except for the fact that if a girl could throw me over her shoulders and carry me to a death metal show there are certain obvious undesirable traits about this woman. Other then that detail, you're golden :deathmetal:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:58 pm

having read this.... Please describe the Wingman skills you were offering to bring to the table onbroad haha
    Last edited by DrinkMoxie on Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:04 pm

DrinkMoxie wrote:aving read this.... Please describe the Wingman skills you were offering to bring to the table onbroad haha

Yeah I kept hearing about these too, yet to see them in action.
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:having read this.... Please describe the Wingman skills you were offering to bring to the table onbroad haha

cute chick walks into room, Marlo notices you notice her... guy goes up to cute chick, clearly her boyfriend/date... Marlo walks over and lugs him off to some undisclosed location... girl is all yours haha
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)-Emperor-Haggard

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:18 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

I did meet Marlo onbroad. I even tried to get her drunk with some salmiakki liquor, but apparently that's not how she rolls. Seems I should've tried another tactics, like playing dead or something. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    vikingbitch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by vikingbitch » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Memnoch wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

I did meet Marlo onbroad. I even tried to get her drunk with some salmiakki liquor, but apparently that's not how she rolls. Seems I should've tried another tactics, like playing dead or something. :lol:

DRUNK?! I thought you were trying to poison me with that stuff :lol: Perhaps salmiak is an acquired taste, I'll try some next time around :P

And just being clear now hubby, I'm into a bit of "kink" but necrophilia is definitely not included in that :shock: :lol:

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Stained Class wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:having read this.... Please describe the Wingman skills you were offering to bring to the table onbroad haha

cute chick walks into room, Marlo notices you notice her... guy goes up to cute chick, clearly her boyfriend/date... Marlo walks over and lugs him off to some undisclosed location... girl is all yours haha

This. Exactly this. And after dumping/trapping said boyfriend in undisclosed location I would talk either of you up to said girl :smoking:
    SURVIVOR: 70K2011, 70K2012, BTH2012, 70K2013 & 70K2014. NEXT UP: 70K2015
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 am

vikingbitch wrote:And just being clear now hubby, I'm into a bit of "kink" but necrophilia is definitely not included in that :shock: :lol:

Was thinking more along the lines of "just let the broad have her way, because in the end you'll do what the :viking: :bitch: wants anyway". :lol:

Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer

by Metaladdict187 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:35 pm

the bill was $600 but only $200 was booze.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:19 am

I think I spent more on Sushi than I did on booze.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 am

sageoftruth wrote:I think I spent more on Sushi than I did on booze.

That's par for the course with you though, given how much sushi you eat in one sitting. :lol: How many pieces did you have at that restaurant? 33?
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:24 am

mooyagi wrote:

That's par for the course with you though, given how much sushi you eat in one sitting. :lol: How many pieces did you have at that restaurant? 33?

34 and a wasabi sandwich.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:25 am

sageoftruth wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:

Freak :lol: Though I gotta say that Kate held her own against you. That boat she finished off had a lot of pieces on it.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Sushi, mmmmmmmmmmmm......
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    sageoftruth wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:That's par for the course with you though, given how much sushi you eat in one sitting. :lol: How many pieces did you have at that restaurant? 33?

Freak :lol: Though I gotta say that Kate held her own against you. That boat she finished off had a lot of pieces on it.

I do love my sushi! :mrgreen:. Though I only had twenty something, which is an embarrassment compared to Ben's feat.
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:

I do love my sushi! :mrgreen:. Though I only had twenty something, which is an embarrassment compared to Ben's feat.[/quote]

you can throw down with some chicken wings though!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:13 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    Mooyagi wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:

I do love my sushi! :mrgreen:. Though I only had twenty something, which is an embarrassment compared to Ben's feat.

you can throw down with some chicken wings though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it! :deathhorns:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:29 pm

gnoff wrote:If you cook that sushi and wrap it in some nice bacon, I could it it too!

No way! fish is way yummier raw :D
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 pm

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:If you cook that sushi and wrap it in some nice bacon, I could it it too!

No way! fish is way yummier raw :D

where's that barf icon when you need it??

gimme cooked stuff!!

Gimme raw stuff! Yuuuuuuum
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:44 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:

where's that barf icon when you need it??

gimme cooked stuff!!

Gimme raw stuff! Yuuuuuuum

Actually, I think you've now got me curious as to how some of my sushi would taste cooked. I think it might improve the eel. Of course I'm not going to walk into a Japanese restaurant and ask them to start cooking their sushi.
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Well some things are cooked, like the imitation crab, for example
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:40 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Well some things are cooked, like the imitation crab, for example

Mmmmm... Now I'm hungry.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:49 am

KDibildeaux wrote:Gimme raw stuff! Yuuuuuuum

Strange that nobody made a joke about this
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:58 am

pablov8 wrote:

Like we'd ever stoop to that level. You, sir, need to grow up :P
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 pm

sageoftruth wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:Well some things are cooked, like the imitation crab, for example

Mmmmm... Now I'm hungry.

Me too!

pablov8 wrote:

I know! I was kind of surprised, too
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:17 pm

mooyagi wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:

Apalling thoughts :lol: :lol: :lol:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:
    pablov8 wrote:

i know! growing up is for pussies!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:41 am

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Like we'd ever stoop to that level. You, sir, need to grow up :P

It totally is! that's why I refuse to do it :D
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:42 am

gnoff wrote:

How about a raw sausage?

Well sure, why not? ;)
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:54 am

gnoff wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    gnoff wrote:How about a raw sausage?

Well sure, why not? ;)

bombass! :lol:

:bangers:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:54 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

LOL, i was drunk when i posted "growing up is for pussies".....i guess one speaks the truth when drunk though!
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:30 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

LOL, i was drunk when i posted "growing up is for pussies".....i guess one speaks the truth when drunk though!

They say children and drunks never lie ;)
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:41 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

where can i find more drunk kids to hang out with? i'm sick of liars, LOL
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:21 pm

WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

Mexico
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 pm

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:They say children and drunks never lie ;)

Mexico

HAHAHAH!!!!!!! Seriously LOL'ed
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:47 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • sageoftruth
    Lieutenant

by sageoftruth » Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:

I wish kids would do it more often. They tend to be a bit dickish with their honesty.
    pablov8
    Midshipman

by pablov8 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 am

KDibildeaux wrote:
    WizardBeast wrote:
    KDibildeaux wrote:They say children and drunks never lie ;)

Mexico

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Epic short answer is epic
    70K 2012: Cabin 4023 survivor
    70K 2013: Cabin 2587 survivor
    70K 2014: Cabin 2521 survivor
    70K 2016: Cabin 6369 survivor