Post Reply 3967 posts
Who are you? Introduce yourself!
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

by RootOfAllEvil » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Hello to all you forum people...
    I've been reading these hallowed pages for some time now, and finally decided to register.
    2014 will be my first 70K... and I can't wait to board (broad?) this apocalyptic cruise, help you decimate the ship's alcohol stores and listen to some really awesome music.

City/country:
    Braunschweig, Germany

Age (optional):

What first got you into metal?
    An (older) friend of mine came up with some Iron Maiden Albums when I was about 12 or 13. The rest is history.
    Over the decades, I listened to power, thrash, symphonic and gothic metal as well as punk and arrived at mostly melodeath during the past years. But I'm not single-minded and like many sub-genres.
    My once-long hair has fallen victim to age and safety issues on the job (fast turning machines + long hair = courting disaster)

Play any instruments?
    Well, what I'm really good at is AWFUL SINGING. ;)
    No, making music isn't my thing. But I'm quite experienced at listening to it.

Top 5 bands?
    DARK TRANQUILLITY!!! (Hell yeah!) :wank:
    Zonaria
    Be'lakor
    Equilibrium
    ...and many more - can't decide which ones to highlight right now. Depends on mood.

What do you do?
    I'm a self-employed knife designer, -maker and Damascus Steel smith.

What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Pen&paper roleplaying, target shooting

I'm looking forward to an unforgettable experience with all you people. You'll recognize me by the namesake Root Of All Evil hanging about my neck...
    For aeons it lay dormant... waiting... plotting for the End of Days... until I finally unearthed from the bowels of my fridge.

Metal on!
    Yours sincerely,
    The Root
    Last edited by RootOfAllEvil on Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

RootOfAllEvil wrote:Well, what I'm really good at is AWFUL SINGING. ;)

DO NOT miss the karaoke, then!! :bangers: :bangers:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:59 pm

X-Thor wrote:DO NOT miss the karaoke, then!! :bangers: :bangers:

Oh fuck.

I feared someone would suggest this.
    Be careful what you wish for... you might regret it, man!
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:23 am

Bit late, but anyway here we go.

City/country:
    Gladstone, Queensland, Australia

Age (optional):

Metallica in high school then just expanded to everything metal from there :shred:

Play any instruments?
    Tried everything but never had time to learn (Sport, work)

Top 5 bands?
    1. Nightwish (all singers, Tuomas is the genius!!!)
    2. Epica
    3. Nevermore (they'll be back!!)
    4. Slayer (RIP Jeff :beerhorns:)
    5. Iced Earth

What do you do?
    Engineering

Other than metal.......Sport (Squash and Basketball) and Travel (Everywhere)

What deck are you on?
    Deck 4

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Construction equipment in the dark scares me.......i'm not joking it really does :D
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
  • Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:12 pm

RootOfAllEvil wrote:What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Pen&paper roleplaying, target shooting

Metal on!
    Yours sincerely,
    The Root

Me too! What pen and paper games do you play?
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Emma wrote:Me too! What pen and paper games do you play?

As I'm into RPGs for about 30 years now, me and my friends have played countless different systems, with D&D/AD&D, GURPS and the german Midgard being the most prominent.
    For the last 5 years in the "surviving" group we have switched to the "D20 Cthulhu" system, with a real-world, nowadays setting involving supernatural aspects, in some ways similar to the "KULT" RPG, which I think is from Sweden. (Like X-Files, only much crazier... metal music has been playing a major part in my storyline so far :headbanger: )
    Really cool, because the world is tangible and everyone can imagine really well what's going on. Plus, as I'm GMing most of the time, I like the fact that Wikipedia and Google Maps help provide A LOT of very dense background. There's tons of strange incidents, wacky historical persons and insane conspiracy theories etc., wich are easily fleshed out and taken for plot ideas.

So, what do you play?

If we are to go into details, we should probably do this in the "Off Course" section to keep this thread free of our "fringe hobby ramble" :D
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:30 pm

Have any of you tried the FATE system? I played a little bit of it a while ago and found it awesome. Far more centered in the story than in the stats. And easier to GM.

--
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:06 pm

I mostly play CoC. I've tried the "new" rules a frew times but that was very confusing :)
    Also tried Cthulhutech and I like it. The classic version is my favourite.
    I dont know if Kult is from Sweden,( it's fun) but I've played Mutant and that I know is Swedish.

Hehe! Now I've taken this off topic, sorry guys!
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:28 am

Emma wrote:I mostly play CoC. I've tried the "new" rules a frew times but that was very confusing :)
    I dont know if Kult is from Sweden,( it's fun) but I've played Mutant and that I know is Swedish.

NEVER apologize for derailing a thread!!!!!

--
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:48 am

Emma wrote:I mostly play CoC. I've tried the "new" rules a frew times but that was very confusing :)

We have played the classic CoC for some time, but didn't like the rule system very much. Same goes for Kult: a REALLY cool background story, but the game mechanics are kind of awkward. So we decided to make the best of it all and used the Cthulhu D20 rules combined with a Kult-like world scenario which I expanded and altered in some ways. I like the philosophical aspects of that scenario, where there is no clearly defined "good" or "evil", but everything is grey and the players have all freedom to decide for themselves what path to take. This has gone so far that at some points I (as the GM) could just sit back and relax while the players would spend an entire gaming session in heated discussion on how to decide on certain matters. For example, at the climax of the previous campaign the question was: "Should we do this and plunge the world into chaos, with possibly fatal outcome, but probably also many chances to improve things... or better leave everything as it is right now?" - Fun aplenty!
    I perceive the rules to be helpers, they should not dominate gameplay, but underline storytelling in a comfortable way. The D20 System was the best we could find for that purpose, plus, as we played Fantasy D&D Edition 3.5 for several years, which is very similar, the players had no trouble learning a new set of rules.

But...

X-Thor wrote:Have any of you tried the FATE system? I played a little bit of it a while ago and found it awesome. Far more centered in the story than in the stats. And easier to GM.

THAT sounds really interesting. I have to admit, I didn't know about that game before you mentioned it... from a quick glance at the Wikipedia description I think it's avery unique and cool concept. I'll surely get a copy and have a closer look... maybe I can persuade my "crew" to switch.
    Thanks a lot!
    Captain Alex
    Chief Petty Officer

by Captain Alex » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:45 am

Wellcome Root, we'll search for the "Root Of All Evil" on the neck to share some :whisky:

bernabeit wrote:Bit late, but anyway here we go.

Wellcome bernabeit, is my fav band too and I totally agree about liking all singers, including Tuomas himself, Tapio, Tony, Troy and all who has cotributed to give each song an own personality and unique essence, btw my favourite singer is Marco, and with the girls well all great singers: for me Tarja made masterpieces with Wishmaster and Century Child, Annette did a great work on Imaginaerum, Meadows of Heaven and supporting Brother Firetribe, and well Floor was amazing on AF's Decipher, Mea Culpa and with Ayreon..

And how can we recognize you to share some :cheers: male, female?
    Frozen Crown-Therion-Iced Earth-Dimmu Borgir-Stratovarius-Powerwolf-Nanowar of Steel-Alestorm-Wintersun-Lacuna Coil-Sabaton-Amaranthe-Dalriada-Kalmah-Skeletonwitch-Mago de Oz-LuciferianLightOrchestra-Scepticflesh
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:40 pm

X-Thor wrote:

NEVER apologize for derailing a thread!!!!!

Derailing is always welcome :D
    I should get around to updating my signature
    athun
    Petty Officer

by athun » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:55 pm

meanwhile, somewhere near Costa Maya...

• Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Hahaha!!

That was an excellent picture and text :)

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn :deathhorns:
    bernabeit
    Petty Officer

by bernabeit » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:45 am

Captain Alex wrote:Wellcome Root, we'll search for the "Root Of All Evil" on the neck to share some :whisky:

bernabeit wrote:Bit late, but anyway here we go.

Wellcome bernabeit, is my fav band too and I totally agree about liking all singers, including Tuomas himself, Tapio, Tony, Troy and all who has cotributed to give each song an own personality and unique essence, btw my favourite singer is Marco, and with the girls well all great singers: for me Tarja made masterpieces with Wishmaster and Century Child, Annette did a great work on Imaginaerum, Meadows of Heaven and supporting Brother Firetribe, and well Floor was amazing on AF's Decipher, Mea Culpa and with Ayreon..

And how can we recognize you to share some :cheers: male, female?

Hi Alex, Tony is my name (male), the group i'm travelling with will have 'Amerigeddon' and 'Amerigeddon II' shirts on so you should see us around. There will be 5 of us all from Queensland. We have named our trips and made our own shirts. I tried uploading an avatar but won't work for some reason.

I'm looking forwards to a new Nightwish album with Floor, she's excellent!!!!
    Wishlist: Hypocrisy Be’lakor Necrot Borknagar Blood Red Throne Earth Rot Decapitated Gatecreeper Jungle Rot Sylosis Wolfheart Within Temptation Wintersun Battelore
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:52 am

Hello everyone!
    Like most of the others, I figured since the cruise is coming up (finally!!!!) I should probably introduce myself instead of just being a creeper in the forum. I'm also quite shy, so hopefully this will help with that. I can't wait until next month! \m/

City/country:
    Oregon, USA

Age (optional):

I think I was about 12 years old, and was digging through my dad's old albums when I found Metallica's Black Album. And it has been a journey of classic rock and metal since then! \m/

Play any instruments?
    I used to play the violin, although I haven't in years. Now I just sing when no one else is around haha.

Top 5 bands?
    Really? Only 5? This changes on a weekly, if not daily basis. But for right now, here goes, in no particular order:
    Pantera
    Omnium Gatherum
    Arch Enemy
    Deep Purple
    Dark Tranquility

What do you do?
    I work as a property manager for affordable and supportive communities. Affordable= we try to give quality housing to those with very little income as the US has crap wages, generally speaking. Supportive housing= communities that are meant for those with mental illness, chronic homeless, substance abuse, or victims of domestic abuse. It's very tough, but rewarding. I am also a full time student getting my Bachelor's in Business. And a mother of spawnlings. And I maintain a pervy, sarcastic personality behind a businesslike front.

Hahahaha! I'm not sure what that is...but, when it does happen, I love to read, hike, kayak, play Skyrim, etc.

What deck are you on?

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?

"Well you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you."
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:00 am

Rhiannon wrote:I'm also quite shy, so hopefully this will help with that.

It most definitely will help. Also, and this goes to all newbies, I'd recommend setting up an avatar that actually looks like you for the forum. That way even if you are shy or socially awkward the other forum folks will recognize you and come talk to you. I changed my avatar to one the one I still have before the 2012 cruise and was surprised how many people walked up to me and said "Hey, you're Chewie from the forum!". Coming from Finland being socially awkward is a given, so being a part of this forum group really made a difference on the whole cruise experience.

Also, make sure you come to the basketball court for the forum meet!
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:50 am

[quote="Memnoch"] I'd recommend setting up an avatar that actually looks like you for the forum.

Yes, one of you passed ooot on a chair somewhere will suffice... seems to be all the rage on the Facebook Forum Fiends page... hilarious!

:pound:

Welcome to the madness Rhiannon--and yes, we will make fun of you on every occasion!

:P
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:22 am

Memnoch wrote:

It most definitely will help. Also, and this goes to all newbies, I'd recommend setting up an avatar that actually looks like you for the forum. That way even if you are shy or socially awkward the other forum folks will recognize you and come talk to you. I changed my avatar to one the one I still have before the 2012 cruise and was surprised how many people walked up to me and said "Hey, you're Chewie from the forum!". Coming from Finland being socially awkward is a given, so being a part of this forum group really made a difference on the whole cruise experience.

This.

--
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:23 am

Memnoch wrote:

i have tried to make an avatar but dont works
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:27 am

jurjenmetal wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:

i have tried to make an avatar but dont works

There's a maximum size but if you hotlink it to somewhere like facebook you get a bit more to work with. I think you can use facebook to crop photos as well. Or just get one of our local photoshoppers to do it :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    RootOfAllEvil
    Crewman

by RootOfAllEvil » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:32 am

jurjenmetal wrote:i have tried to make an avatar but dont works

If you like, send me a PM. I'll help you with the pic.
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Thanks for the advice! I'm embarrassed to admit how long it took me to get my avatar to actually work. I thought I might have to ask for help for a bit there!

Memnoch- Haha I'll try to find the basketball court, although I might be a bit overwhelmed. I love that Chewie is your nickname, I'm a Star Wars nerd. Older ones, of course.

Jaime-Thank you! Sorry, no passed out pictures of me. Although I'm loving all of the ones that are posted on the FB page. :lol:
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:11 pm

ii got my avatar with some help thanks :viking:
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant

by Jaimie38 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:34 pm

[quote="Rhiannon"]Memnoch- Haha I'll try to find the basketball court, although I might be a bit overwhelmed.

Deck 11 at the back of the ship-- not sure of the nautical term ( aft?) I come from the landlocked tundra of Western Canada!

Pay close attention to the deck plans... people still get turned around.

Make note of the washrooms! Comes in very handy... :P

It's all a very casual atmosphere--we're on holiday, so it's at your own pace.
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
    bodomdragon
    Sub-Lieutenant

by bodomdragon » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:20 pm

Memnoch wrote:

Fair enough... done! Hopefully you'll recognize me and let me join the group :)
    Wishlist:
    Ad.Infinitum--Aephanemer--Alestorm--Anthriel--AVANTASIA--Axxis--
    Battle.Beast--Beast.in.Black--Belzebubs--Be'lakor--BEYOND.THE.BLACK--Borealis--BORKNAGAR--Brymir--Caligula's.Horse--CHAOSBAY--Countless.Skies--Crowne--Dimmu.Borgir--DGM--Distorted.Harmony--DragonForce--Dream.Theater--Eclipse.(Sweden)--ELECTRIC.CALLBOY--Ensiferum--Evergrey--FEUERSCHWANZ--Fractal.Gates--Freedom.Call--GAMMA.RAY--Haken--Hei'an--Helloween--In.Mourning--INSOMNIUM--Kamelot--Keep.Of.Kalessin--KISSIN'.DYNAMITE--MERCENARY--Moonsorrow--Ne.Obliviscaris--Orden.Ogan--Pretty.Maids--Powerglove--PYRAMAZE--SABATON--SEVENTH.WONDER--Shade.Empire--Skeletoon--SOEN--Subterranean.Masquerade--SYMPHONY.X--Tremonti--Trollfest--Unleash.The.Archers--VISIONS.OF.ATLANTIS--VOLA--Volbeat--VOYAGER--WIDEK--Wilderun--Wintersun

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024: Survivor

Unofficial 70K User Guide: https://70kguide.wordpress.com
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Also, go to the 'post your pic' thread to see what everyone looks like and consider making a contribution!
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

• Emma
    Petty Officer

by Emma » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:57 pm

viathyn wrote:Also, go to the 'post your pic' thread to see what everyone looks like and consider making a contribution!

Done!
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:51 am

I've been looking at this forum since last year, went to the last 70k and I feel now is the time to joing you guys!
    here i am, finally..

City/country:
    São Paulo, Brazil

Age (optional):

-What first got you into metal?
    My sister gave me a CD that she didn't like, it was the first heavy metal CD I've ever heard. Angra with the album Fireworks, it turns out its my favorite album of all time!!

-Play any instruments?
    I play a little bit of everything, but it sounds awful most of the time! But I love playing bass, keyboard and singing. I take singing classes for almost a year now (but don't expect to see me singing in the karaoke, I rather stay drunk and laugh instead).

-Top 5 bands?
    70k 2013 was pretty much perfect for me, guess what:

1. Angra
    2. In Flames
    3. The Slot (non metal random band)
    4. Evergrey
    5. Gotthard

-What do you do?
    I sing in a band called Final Disaster, play bass in a band called HellArise and, when I want to actually make some money, I work with an exchange agency in Brazil

-What deck are you on?

-What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    I feed from people's soul :death:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2018-Survivor
    2011, 2012, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2020, 2023- :(
    2021, 2022- F### CORONAVIRUS
    2024 - BOOKED!! :shred:
    Mal2000
    Chief Petty Officer

by Mal2000 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:20 am

jurjenmetal wrote:i am jurjen from netherlands and this is going to be my first cruise :chug: :deathmetal:

hoi Jurien, welcome, the more Dutch the better & more stroops :boobs:

Make sure you bring some, cause I can't take more than 3 packs this time :bangers:
    70K 2012, Barge to Hell, 70K 2014, 70K 2016, 70K 2018, 70K 2019, 70K 2020, 70K 2023
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler

by jurjenmetal » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:30 am

Mal2000 wrote:
    jurjenmetal wrote:i am jurjen from netherlands and this is going to be my first cruise :chug: :deathmetal:

hoi Jurien, welcome, the more Dutch the better & more stroops :boobs:

Make sure you bring some, cause I can't take more than 3 packs this time :bangers:

i shall bring some :D
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
  • X-Thor
    Lieutenant

by X-Thor » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:45 am

Welcome, Mr. Kito!!!! :bangers:

--
    ArlequinA
    Petty Officer

by ArlequinA » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 am

Oi Kito! Bem-vindo ao fórum!

It's good to know there are more people that got into metal because of Angra. I was all emotional this year when I had the chance to tell them that, on the fucking 70k! :D priceless moment. =D How did you feel when they played Gentle Change? :~~~

Too bad we didn't have the chance to meet then, but I hope to have a beer with you next month. :heavydrink:
    Korpiklaani | Alestorm | Cruachan | Adorned Brood | Vintersorg | Einherjer | Metsatöll | Diablo Swing Orchestra | Therion | Haggard | Kultur Shock | Orphaned Land | Moonspell | Twisted Sister | Blind Guardian | Lacrimosa | In Extremo | Andre Matos
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:59 am

X-Thor wrote:Welcome, Mr. Kito!!!! :bangers:

thanks dude :viking:
    2024 Wishlist: Accept-Ad.Infinitum-After.Forever-Alestorm-Amon.Amarth-Amorphis-Angra-Angus.McSix-Ankor-Annihilator-Arch.Enemy-Brainstorm-Bruce.Dickinson-Body.Count-Cradle.Of.Filth-Crypta-Chaoseum-Cynic-Danko.Jones-Dark.Lunacy-Dark.Tranquillity-Deathless.Legacy-Deathstars-Destruction-Diablo.Swing.Orchestra-Dimmu.Borgir-Edguy-Edu.Falaschi-Equilibrium-Epica-Evergrey-Feuerschwanz-Final.Disaster-Frog.Leap-Grand.Magus-Gotthard-How.We.End-Infected.Rain-In.Flames-Insomnium-James.LaBrie-Jinjer-KKs.Priest-Kontrust-Korpiklaani-Kreator-Lacuna.Coil-Lords.Of.The.Lost-Megara-Mors.Principium.Est-Myrath-Nailbomb-Nanowar.Of.Steel-Nervosa-Nightwish-Onslaught-Overkill-Perzonal.War-Primal.Fear-Poisonblack-Psychostick-Queensryche-Rammstein-Raven.Black-Rotting.Christ-Reclaim.The.Silence-Sabaton-Saltatio.Mortis-Scar.Symmetry-Sepultura-Seven.Kingdoms-Solution.45-Slashy.Sue-Soilwork-Splintered.Halo-Spoil.Engine-Swashbuckle-Tarot-Testament-The.Dark.Side.Of.The.Moon-The.Halo.Effect-Torture.Squad-TrollFest-Tuatha.De.Danann-Turisas-Wind.Rose-Within.Temptation
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:02 pm

ArlequinA wrote:Oi Kito! Bem-vindo ao fórum!

It's good to know there are more people that got into metal because of Angra. I was all emotional this year when I had the chance to tell them that, on the fucking 70k! :D priceless moment. =D How did you feel when they played Gentle Change? :~~~

Too bad we didn't have the chance to meet then, but I hope to have a beer with you next month. :heavydrink:

Well.. after they played gentle change, eu meio que chorei '-' I wasn't expecting at all!!

maybe we did meet, i've met so many different people there and i have no idea of 99% of their names...

i blame the beer :belly:

but we will surely meet next month :wank:
    Swintax
    Oiler

by Swintax » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:05 pm

City/country:
    Strangnas/Sweden

Age (optional):
    47 (48 on the cruise)

Cant really remember

Play any instruments?
    Nope

Top 5 bands?

In Flames
    Metallica
    Five Finger Dead Punch
    The Unguided (Sonic Syndicate)
    Soilwork

What do you do?
    Vice President of a grounding developing company

What deck are you on?
    2014: Cabin 9074
    Mr.Kito
    Midshipman

by Mr.Kito » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:38 am

Swintax wrote:City/country:
    Strangnas/Sweden

Age (optional):
    47 (48 on the cruise)

Cant really remember

Play any instruments?
    Nope

Top 5 bands?

In Flames
    Metallica
    Five Finger Dead Punch
    Soilwork

What do you do?
    Vice President of a grounding developing company

What deck are you on?

welcome :bangers:
    Rhiannon
    Oiler

by Rhiannon » Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:46 am

Swintax wrote:Top 5 bands?

In Flames
    Metallica
    Five Finger Dead Punch
    Soilwork

Welcome! I love Soilwork, they're in my top 10 metal bands. Their new album was amazing. :headbanger:
  • hrobak
    Wiper

by hrobak » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:22 am

Hi All!

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Can't wait for the cruise!

Name:
    Daniel

City/country:
    Sydney, Australia

Age (optional):

Hearing Slayer for the first time (Eyes of the Insane to be precise)

Play any instruments?
    I try to play the drums (not well)

Top 5 bands?
    Testament
    Amorphis
    NAILS
    Slayer
    Blind Guardian

What do you do?
    I work in banking.

What deck are you on?

:deathhorns: