Midshipman

Re: Who are you?

by Lala » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:35 am

City/country:
    Bochum/Germany

Age (optional):
    54 - any +50 discount?

What first got you into metal?
    When i started hearing music there was no heavy metal. My first heavy album was Deep Purple in Rock short after the release.
    First Concert: The Who/Golden Earring 1972

Play any instruments?
    Guitar - not good, Keyboard - even worse...
    Clip

Some 5 bands?
    Black Sabbath
    Stratovarius
    Dimmu Borgir
    Rage
    Yngwie

What do you do?
    Steelworker
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 am

Lal@ wrote:Clip

Priceless classic!

This should definitely become the modern day template of how vacation slides MUST be presented.

Well done... and welcome to the new reigning old timer of the passenger list :lol:

Can't even begin to comment on the ticket stub collection... I'm only part way through but THIS is gonna be tough to top.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:50 am

Gutentag, Sie sind wilkommen auf dass Boot

We live just a few miles away in Holland and like the Zeche in Bochum.

I saw Deathstars there !
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am

Lal@ wrote:Play any instruments?
    Clip

Concur with Shoreslayer. EPIC and amaaaaazing-ing

WELCOME the hell ABOARD :headbanger: :headbanger:

:givebeer: damnit
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 am

Oh man, the sax solos were the best part.

So funny dude! :headbanger:
    2011: Cabin #5549
    2012: Cabin #2581
    2013: Cabin #2077
    2014: Cabin #2583
    2015: Cabin #3242

Please check out my band
    http://www.facebook.com/VIATHYN

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:19 am

Lal@ wrote:What first got you into metal?
    When i started hearing music there was no heavy metal. My first heavy album was Deep Purple in Rock short after the release.

Wowwww - The Who and Golden "Radar :cool: Love" Earring for a first concert - epic! My first big "rock show" was Elton John and Kiki Dee at the (now demolished) Chicago Stadium in 1976. Never saw The Who back in the day, but did see "The Two" (as people were calling The Who on that tour since it was just Daltrey and Townsend) in 2007. Daltrey is still an amazing performer!!!! The first album I ever bought was Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic in 1975 - love it to this day.

As others have already said...your video is fabulous, and well, Year of the Cat is such a great song, too. As for your ticket collection - great fun to look at :beerwink:. I have to tell you - I had a bit of a weird freak-out/flashback/time travel kinda feelin' goin' on looking at them - I went to several of the same shows, that is, the U.S. tours of those groups! For example, Queen in 1978 at the Chicago Stadium, Rush at Chicago's International Ampitheater in 1980 and then in the summer of 1981 at Alpine Valley, Wisconsin, Van Halen in 1979/1980 (not sure on that date) at Assembly Hall, Urbana, IL, and David Bowie on the Let's Dance Tour in 1983 both at the Paris Hippodrome and again in Chicago that same summer.

If some fortune teller had told me at the Rush show in 1980 that I would be discussing Rush with some German guy on a Metal Cruise forum on something called the Internet THIRTY years later - I think I'd be dumbfounded for a second...but then would think how waaaay cool is that!!! :cheers:
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
  • ASH3S
    Oiler

by ASH3S » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:27 am

tyrwoman wrote: David Bowie on the Let's Dance Tour in 1983 both at the Paris Hippodrome and again in Chicago that same summer.

You mean Serious Moonlight tour? That was my first concert actually, in Toronto :P Oh no, did I just age myself?
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:57 am

ASH3S wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote: David Bowie on the Let's Dance Tour in 1983 both at the Paris Hippodrome and again in Chicago that same summer.

You mean Serious Moonlight tour? That was my first concert actually, in Toronto :P Oh no, did I just age myself?

Yes....forgot that was the name of it - he did lots from the album Let's Dance though because it had recently come out - great show! I just read that was his most successful tour ever. Like Daltrey, Bowie is ageless - saw him about 5 years ago and he is still amazing. Speaking of age....hehe....you did age yourself, but so did I :beerwink: Life keeps getting better and better as I get older - tis true! :D
    2009-Wacken-2010-Wacken-2011-70K-Lollapalooza-HoleInTheSky-2012-70K-ColdWaves-2013-Lollapalooza-ColdWaves-2014-ProgNationAtSea-Pitchfork-RiotFest-ColdWaves-2015-RockLegendsCruise-CruiseToTheEdge-2016-ChicagoOpenAir-2017-70K!!
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:14 am

tyrwoman wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:If some fortune teller had told me at the Rush show in 1980 that I would be discussing Rush with some German guy on a Metal Cruise forum on something called the Internet THIRTY years later - I think I'd be dumbfounded for a second...but then would think how waaaay cool is that!!! :cheers:

Let's discuss: :heavydrink:
    I don't really remember the Rush Show, but there are 2 oder 3 cells in my brain that tells me that Girlschool was the absolutely wrong support.....

I wonder who the other 22 Bands will be. i could see most of them here in Germany, but i think it's more fun on the boat, even it will be a bit stressy to remember the concerts after the cruise. I think there is no time to eat ..... :cheers: :cheers:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes

www.lalasreisen.de
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:36 am

tyrwoman wrote:The first album I ever bought was Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic in 1975 - love it to this day.

From the "First Album You Ever Owned thread:

ShoreSlayer wrote:Had Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic purchased for me by my older sister.

Great minds forged alike? :beerwink:

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:The first album I ever bought was Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic in 1975 - love it to this day.

ShoreSlayer wrote:Had Aerosmith's Toys in the Attic purchased for me by my older sister.

Thank goodness tyrwoman isn't as prone to fillibuster as you :lol: :lol: :lol: :party:

:givebeer: Daaaaaaamnit
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Captain Metal
    Ensign

by Captain Metal » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Hence the onset of carpal tunnel by the rest of us :lol:
    Vader-Dream Evil-Accept-Thrash Or Die-Evile-Brainstorm-Kalmah-Paradox-The Crown-Morgana Lefay-Gama Bomb-Hail Of Bullets-Powermad-Firewind-Hypocrisy-Iron Savior-Communic.....FOR 2015!
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:35 pm

Lal@ wrote:
    tyrwoman wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:If some fortune teller had told me at the Rush show in 1980 that I would be discussing Rush with some German guy on a Metal Cruise forum on something called the Internet THIRTY years later - I think I'd be dumbfounded for a second...but then would think how waaaay cool is that!!! :cheers:

Let's discuss: :heavydrink:
    I don't really remember the Rush Show, but there are 2 oder 3 cells in my brain that tells me that Girlschool was the absolutely wrong support.....

I wonder who the other 22 Bands will be. i could see most of them here in Germany, but i think it's more fun on the boat, even it will be a bit stressy to remember the concerts after the cruise. I think there is no time to eat ..... :cheers: :cheers:

hmmmm.... :heavydrink: at a Rush gig? I understand :roll: :lol: although I do believe they did Temples of Syrinx - my all time favorite Rush song. Well, and the cruise? Yes, it's gonna be great! :cheers:
    Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:

I think so! We should do karaoke to Sweet Emotion :lol:
    JosephElCarajito
    Oiler

by JosephElCarajito » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:03 pm

City/country:
    USA , Currently in Las Vegas, Nevada, Originally from Salinas, California, raised in Miami, Florida, of Puerto Rican decent.

Age (optional):

Hm... I started out with Motley Crue , Dokken, White snake, ect.. when I was like 12 or 13. Then eventually progressed to Slayer/(old) Sepultura and from then on to every other genre of metal. Metal is my favorite music genre but I like other things too not metal.

Play any instruments?
    Bass Guitar. (Don't know if this is a instrument or not but) I also use Gemini systems whenever I DJ. LOL

Top 5 bands?
    King Diamond / Mercyful Fate
    Judas Priest
    Destruction
    Morbid Angel
    Gorgoroth

What do you do?
    I'm work as a Information Systems analysist for MGM MIRAGE company.

What deck are you on?
    Don't know yet. Its a work in progress

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Hm.... Probably if you bring up the fact that I also DJ (music that isn't metal) like Reggaeton, Rock en espanol, Merengue, Techno, goth, industrial, trance, ect.. LMAO... (I know I will get a poser bashing for this! LOL)
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:09 pm

Lal@ wrote:City/country:
    Bochum/Germany

Age (optional):
    54 - any +50 discount?

Play any instruments?
    Clip

Some 5 bands?
    Black Sabbath
    Stratovarius
    Dimmu Borgir
    Rage
    Yngwie

What do you do?
    Steelworker

Welcome! Nice to see someone who was there as well. (I just turned 48)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Disaster Area wrote:Thank goodness tyrwoman isn't as prone to fillibuster as you

Oh, I dunno.... A few of her posts have rivaled mine in terms of character count.

And, for the record, I resent the term!! (j/k) Filibustering carries with it the implication of a hidden agenda to pointlessly slow down the wheels machine. I honestly don't try to waste anyone's time with my rants. In fact, I seem to recall preceding them with disclaimers warning y'all to move on by if ya don't have time for a lengthy read :twisted:

PS - You'll be happy to learn I've now spent over 24 hours just letting the thoughts percolate in order to submit an appropriate reply to your "war sucks" thread :lol:

Laura
    Commander

by Laura » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:34 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:Thank goodness tyrwoman isn't as prone to fillibuster as you

Oh, I dunno.... A few of her posts have rivaled mine in terms of character count.

Yep - relatively few posts, but long :P

But damn....get me thinking and talking/writing about music and look out...:lol: Yesterday it was my 70's flashback brought on by Lal@'s awesome post....my first album mention of Toys in the Attic (seconded by ShoreSlayer)....and then thinking about Turisas (YES!) on the cruise, Wacken (again :roll: ), etc. I will lose track of all time and space if I spend too much time on this forum methinks :party: So....if I disappear for long periods of time, you'll know why ;)

For Aerosmith Toys in the Attic fans (silly :roll: video but the song is still great)
    Sweet Emotion.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yGCHPmfqT0
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 am

Name: Tim

City/country:
    Spijkenisse (near Rotterdam) / The Netherlands

When I met my girlffriend, edit: about 5 years ago. she is the one who got me into metal.
    when she had an inturnship in Gent (belgium) there was a metalnight in the local stage. I found out that I could listen to this all night long with ease.
    after a week or 2 a Dutch band came of which I heard some already so we went again, this was the absolute turning point. this band (heidevolk) had such a great energetic performance which rouse my spirits within seconds.

Play any instruments?
    Unfortunately I am not so musical, but I do can get a nice tone out of a blowing horn (me and my girlfriend have one each)

Some bands seen live:
    heidevolk (duh) / amon amarth / finntroll /turisas / Hypocrisy / cradle of filth /varg /korpiklaani / ensiferum / Equilibrium / moonspell
    edit: I have seen more band, but these are ones who popped up my head :-)

What do you do?
    I am a freight forwarder on import

other hobby's:
    judo, football (both playing and watching) darts and grabbing a pint once in a while :heavydrink:
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 am

City/country:
    USA , Denver, Colorado

Age (optional):

I started out with GNR and Metallica at age 11, then heard Queensryche, Sepultura, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Morbid Angel, and the rest is history!

Play any instruments?
    guitar, bass guitar, synth, vocals, Theremin, mandolin, and have been in metal bands for 16 years.

Top 5 bands?
    This one's impossible for me so i'll list several
    Megadeth, Devin Townsend, Death, Voivod, Opeth, Rush, Testament, Edge of Sanity, Sabbath, Solitude Aeturnus, Overkill, My Dying Bride, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Madder Mortem, Nevermore, Porcupine Tree, Ron Jarzombek, Gojira

What do you do?
    I'm an aerospace engineer

Other hobby's:
    Playing bass in a technical death metal band, karate, gourmet cooking, craft beer, traveling

Creepy thing about you that no one else should know:
    Well, this isn't creepy, but this cruise is me and my husband's honeymoon!!! We are a metal couple - met through our love of metal and will be together in metal!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 am

rhiawiz wrote:City/country:
    USA , Denver, Colorado

Age (optional):

I started out with GNR and Metallica at age 11, then heard Queensryche, Sepultura, Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, Morbid Angel, and the rest is history!

Play any instruments?
    guitar, bass guitar, synth, vocals, Theremin, mandolin, and have been in metal bands for 16 years.

Top 5 bands?
    This one's impossible for me so i'll list several
    Megadeth, Devin Townsend, Death, Voivod, Opeth, Rush, Testament, Edge of Sanity, Sabbath, Solitude Aeturnus, Overkill, My Dying Bride, Morbid Angel, Carcass, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Madder Mortem, Nevermore, Porcupine Tree, Ron Jarzombek, Gojira

What do you do?
    I'm an aerospace engineer

Other hobby's:
    Playing bass in a technical death metal band, karate, gourmet cooking, craft beer, traveling

Creepy thing about you that no one else should know:
    Well, this isn't creepy, but this cruise is me and my husband's honeymoon!!! We are a metal couple - met through our love of metal and will be together in metal!

Awesome!
    Congrats to the METAL COUPLE!!!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 am

thank you very much!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Bellini
    Wiper

by Bellini » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:09 am

Congrats :-). The cruise will be part of mine and Chris's Honeymoon too! When do you and your future husbund get married (or are you already married?)
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:07 am

Bellini wrote:Congrats :-). The cruise will be part of mine and Chris's Honeymoon too! When do you and your future husbund get married (or are you already married?)

Another couple of members are also taking the cruise as their honeymoon. The 4 of you should get in touch with CharleneThrashes and her hubby and you can all do the old married couple thing and sit on the deck complaining about the kids and their loud music :lol:

I kid of course. Congrats to you all and may all your marriages live long and proud like the metal we all love so much!!! :headbanger:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    Bellini wrote:Congrats :-). The cruise will be part of mine and Chris's Honeymoon too! When do you and your future husbund get married (or are you already married?)

Another couple of members are also taking the cruise as their honeymoon. The 4 of you should get in touch with CharleneThrashes and her hubby and you can all do the old married couple thing and sit on the deck complaining about the kids and their loud music :lol:

I kid of course. Congrats to you all and may all your marriages live long and proud like the metal we all love so much!!! :headbanger:

AWWW....That was nice! I knew you were mushy 'ol softy! ;)
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:12 am

debborah1 wrote:I knew you were mushy 'ol softy! ;)

:oops: Hey!! I resemble that remark!!! But they got pills for that now y'know? :D

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:19 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:I knew you were mushy 'ol softy! ;)

:oops: Hey!! I resemble that remark!!! But they got pills for that now y'know? :D

OMG....ha haaaaaa....open mouth...insert foot! Hey....
    (joke) Why do old men take Viagra?
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:22 am

Gooooood ol' boner jokes..
    It's only 10:21 am here.. didn't expect to be reading about boners until AT LEAST 11..

Please check out my band

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:30 am

viathyn wrote:didn't expect to be reading about boners until AT LEAST 11..
    Leave it to the graveyard shift worker to ignore the 'no boner jokes before noon' cultural taboo!!

C'mon Deb... what's the punchline?

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:42 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    viathyn wrote:didn't expect to be reading about boners until AT LEAST 11..
    Leave it to the graveyard shift worker to ignore the 'no boner jokes before noon' cultural taboo!!

C'mon Deb... what's the punchline?

To keep them from rolling off the bed!....lol...viagra = kickstand!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

viathyn wrote:Gooooood ol' boner jokes..
    It's only 10:21 am here.. didn't expect to be reading about boners until AT LEAST 11..

You're a boner! :lol:
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:45 am

Well that depends on the structural integrity of the mattress and the uh.. 'proportions'.

'Kickstand' could very well become 'Drill Rig'

Please check out my band

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:47 am

debborah1 wrote:

It's a litle early for beers huh Deb?

:party: <-- You!
    Last edited by viathyn on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Please check out my band

ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 am

viathyn wrote:Well that depends on the structural integrity of the mattress and the uh.. 'proportions'.

'Kickstand' could very well become 'Drill Rig'

Again with the shop talk?

viathyn
    Commander

by viathyn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:49 am

hahaha damn it!

OK... something else to illustrate my point..

hrmmm... 'hypodermic needle?'

'Tent spike?'

.. :lol:

Please check out my band

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:50 am

viathyn wrote:
    debborah1 wrote:

It's a litle early for beers huh Deb?

:party: <-- You!

In my world its never too early for beers! (when Im on vacation that is!) :party: aaaand that is still you on the right! he hee
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    R8R55
    Crewman

by R8R55 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:08 am

City/country:
    Gulfport, Ms. US

Age (optional):

Started out with Black Sabbath & KISS and got into Judas Priest & Iron Maiden in Jr High went to the 82 US Fest. and progressed from there.
    Play any instruments?
    Bass

Top 5 bands?
    Judas Priest
    Sodom
    Destruction
    Watian
    Necrophobic

:beerhorns:

What do you do?
    Project estimator for an electrical contractor

What deck are you on?
    F

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Can't think of anything right now. ask me again when i'm drunk.
    :viking:
    BANG THE HEAD THAT DOES NOT BANG!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:32 am

Whoohoo!! Welcome Aboard!!

Another bass player for the late night jams!!

I think we need more drummers now... As always, PLENTY of guitarists haha :shred: :headbanger:

debborah1
    Commander

by debborah1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:37 pm

R8R55 wrote:City/country:
    Gulfport, Ms. US

Age (optional):

Started out with Black Sabbath & KISS and got into Judas Priest & Iron Maiden in Jr High went to the 82 US Fest. and progressed from there.
    Play any instruments?
    Bass

Top 5 bands?
    Judas Priest
    Sodom
    Destruction
    Watian
    Necrophobic

:beerhorns:

What do you do?
    Project estimator for an electrical contractor

What deck are you on?
    F

Can't think of anything right now. ask me again when i'm drunk.
    :viking:

Aaahhh yes! The US Festival in San Bernadino Mt St Helens Regional Park in 82 for me! I had so much fun at that concert...granted I was only 16 at the time lol...
    Welcome aboard!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2015.....BOOKED
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 pm

debborah1 wrote:Aaahhh yes! The US Festival in San Bernadino Mt St Helens Regional Park in 82 for me! I had so much fun at that concert...granted I was only 16 at the time lol...
    Welcome aboard!!

Well you must'v been blonde back then too because it was the Glen Helen Pavilion in San Bernardino (Devore more precisely) where the US fest was held (we're seeing Maiden there on the 19th) not Mt. St. Helens??? That's a WHOLE other region, LIKE WASHINGTON STATE!

:givebeer: and deb a clue...
    :lol:

Post Reply 3920 posts