Post Reply 3920 posts
Who are you? Introduce yourself!
    KevinP
    Commander

Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

by KevinP » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:01 am

Evil Red wrote: I SAW you and your stick at that show! It was the stick I kept seeing everywhere. Metal Goddess and I may have even met you?

Can I smell your stick ? Image
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:08 am

Evil Red wrote:
    Anka wrote:well here it goes:
    Canada , Vancouver

Hey! I'm a few minutes down the road from you in Bellinghell. (Depending on the day of the week, I also live in the Seattle area) Hello! :heavydrink:

Anka wrote:What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Or i might have my magic stick with me. Rocked my magic stick for the first time at an Infernal Majesty w/ Corpsegrinder show a few months ago and i think my magic stick should be on board with me.

I know exactly who you are! (How's that for creepy stranger?) I SAW you and your stick at that show! ~ Although, I have to admit, you'll have to remind me in person. It was the stick I kept seeing everywhere. Metal Goddess and I may have even met you? We met Mayo that night and I think you know him?

Fucking KILLER show, huh? :deathmetal:

Yeah that was me! i know you Red, also met Metal Goddess that night and then again in Seattle i think for the Evergey show? the magic stick has a story and i had to bring it out that night after a bet with Brian from Infernal Majesty, that was hilarious. and YES i know Mayo of course, he's my cabin mate!

ShoreSlayer wrote:Another Vancouverite!! Welcome!

Our kind are way too few and far between around here. Thanks for showin' up ;)

Thanks :) you might also know me off the Metal Horde meetup site!

gnoff wrote:
    Anka wrote: I might be a mermaid during the Amorphis set. Or i might have my magic stick with me.

You might not have been around the forum long enough to notice the high amount of creepyness going on, but mentioning mermaid and magic stick like that, you might notice them soon :beerwink:

You guys asked for creepiness, i showed you mine, now you show me yours :lol: :lol:

KevinP wrote:
    Evil Red wrote: I SAW you and your stick at that show! It was the stick I kept seeing everywhere. Metal Goddess and I may have even met you?

Can I smell your stick ? Image

:givebeer:
    No band request signature. Surprise me!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:47 am

Anka wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:Another Vancouverite!! Welcome!

Our kind are way too few and far between around here. Thanks for showin' up ;)

Thanks :) you might also know me off the Metal Horde meetup site!

I didn't before but I see you there now. I met Trish B and, briefly, Brie and a few other ppl there through Mayo last year. Haven't been to lots of gigs in recent months cuz much of what's come to town has been out of my interest or budget at the time but hoping both those things change after the cruise. Really looking forward to Powerclown and Snaggletooth on Jan 13th. Not sure if that's a Metal Horde meetup yet or not though.
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    stoverkill
    Midshipman

Re: Hey guys!

by stoverkill » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 am

Stained Class wrote:
    Jebus_Cripes wrote:Yeah, and they have a shitty hockey team.

Isn't our shitty team above yours in the standings?... just sayin.
    Yeah, but I have to be a dick and shit on your team every chance I get just cus. It's pretty much in the handbook for being a flames fan. You guys are doing quite well this season though and we weren't until a couple weeks ago.

GO STARS!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKqwX_nTy5c
    SURVIVOR:
    70K1 | 70K2 | BTH | 70K3 | 70K4 | 70K5 | 70K6 | 70K7 | 70K8 | 70K9

WISH LIST: Dust Bolt | Toxic Holocaust | Lich King | Violator | Bewitcher | Haunt | Hellfire | Nuclear Assault | Xentrix | Hatchet | Power Trip | Terrifier
    last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:58 am

Mindcrime wrote:What deck are you on?

good choice :cool:

...and welcome to Anka, too
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    Dutchguy-Tim
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Dutchguy-Tim » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Mindcrime wrote:What deck are you on?
    6, because you guys already occupied the most fun deck: 2

fixed :beerbang: :smoking:
    Last edited by Dutchguy-Tim on Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hornblowing survivor of 70.000 tons of metal January 2011 / 2012 / 2015
    counting down to 70.000 tons of metal 2018

what the hell did you do this winter?
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Anka wrote:Yeah that was me! i know you Red, also met Metal Goddess that night and then again in Seattle i think for the Evergey show? the magic stick has a story and i had to bring it out that night after a bet with Brian from Infernal Majesty, that was hilarious. and YES i know Mayo of course, he's my cabin mate!

Cool, put your picture up, so I can cement a face to the name in my memory and yeah, I did hear about that Seattle show from her. I wonder though, what the hell did you and Brian bet on? :mrgreen: :deathmetal: :mrgreen:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 pm

Evil Red wrote:
    Anka wrote:
    Cool, put your picture up, so I can cement a face to the nyame in my memory and yeah, I did hear about that Seattle show from her. I wonder though, what the hell did you and Brian bet on? :mrgreen: :deathmetal: :mrgreen:

ha. Well the magic stick is mostly specific to dance and rave parties so he promissed if I bring one to a metal show he would do a gangsta chain flip on stage for me. Which happened, but I was headbanging and didnt see it. However there a video of it hahaha. The stick became metal that night.
    Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Anka wrote:
    Evil Red wrote:
    Anka wrote:
    Cool, put your picture up, so I can cement a face to the nyame in my memory and yeah, I did hear about that Seattle show from her. I wonder though, what the hell did you and Brian bet on? :mrgreen: :deathmetal: :mrgreen:

ha. Well the magic stick is mostly specific to dance and rave parties so he promissed if I bring one to a metal show he would do a gangsta chain flip on stage for me. Which happened, but I was headbanging and didnt see it. However there a video of it hahaha. The stick became metal that night.

Well, that explains it. I'm pretty sure something to the affect of 'My first metal show' went though my head when I saw it. :lol:
    I made the Devil do it.
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:23 pm

What a 'first' that would he been!!! But uhm no. Hehe
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:11 pm

City/Country: Chicago

Age (optional):

What first got you into metal?
    Actually a pretty interesting story. I listened to all types of music growing up (rap, pop, metal, grunge, indie), you name it I listened to it. I never really identified with one genre of music. 4 years ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had to have brain surgery. After my surgery I became addicted to metal, I could not stop listening to it. To this day there is always a song in my head. My doctor told me that this was a side effect from having a big piece of my brain removed. I guess my brain has now formed an emotional connection to music, but only metal. I couldn't have asked for a better side effect.

Play any instruments?
    Nope

Top 5 bands?
    Amon Amarth
    Dethklok
    Eluveitie
    Sonata Arctica
    Insomnium

What do you do?
    Insurance Investigator

What deck are you on?

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    I can play almost any song you request by knocking on my head.
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    AlaskaRachel
    Lieutenant-Commander

by AlaskaRachel » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:34 pm

Nice to meet you, Gnoff :P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Welcome Castroh! :cheers:

I guess I should say welcome Gnoff too :lol: :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 pm

mooyagi wrote:I know you've made quite a few posts before but welcome Mindcrime! :headbanger:
    Thank you!
  • Mindcrime
    Petty Officer

by Mindcrime » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:07 pm

gnoff wrote:
    Mindcrime wrote: My identical twin sister and I will be on the cruise together and we will probably be together most of the time- but if we aren't and you have met one or the other of us and run into the other one---- we are pretty used to that, freaking people out.

Used to work with one guy out of identical triplets, one more of them worked at the same company though not in my projects.
    The third I didn't know at all, but he still lived in the same city.

Whenever I met one of them walking around town I just said "hey" not knowing which of the three it was :lol:
    We are used to answering to eachother's name. I have freaked out her bosses few times. One time I was visiting her office and sitting in her seat. One of her bosses came up and try to give me some work to do. Another time I was waiting downstairs in the lobby and another one of them came up and started talking about work.
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Castroh wrote:Top 5 bands?
    Eluveitie
    Sonata Arctica

I second Gnoff's assessment, I like you too!

Annd that's pretty much the coolest side effect I've ever heard of. My wife had a brain tumor too, but got no such epicness from it.

See you on the ship! :bangers:
    Last edited by Eternity on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Castroh wrote:City/Country: Chicago

Age (optional):

Actually a pretty interesting story. I listened to all types of music growing up (rap, pop, metal, grunge, indie), you name it I listened to it. I never really identified with one genre of music. 4 years ago I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and had to have brain surgery. After my surgery I became addicted to metal, I could not stop listening to it. To this day there is always a song in my head. My doctor told me that this was a side effect from having a big piece of my brain removed. I guess my brain has now formed an emotional connection to music, but only metal. I couldn't have asked for a better side effect.

Wow! was it a benign tumor? Someone I've known most of my life has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and has had surgery, but no one is really expecting him to pull through :cry:. So far most of the cases of brain tumors I've heard of have not ended well. Sorry to pry, it's just really amazing to hear your story. Welcome to the forum, by the way.
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Stained Class
    Commander

by Stained Class » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 pm

That's a really cool story Castroh! I wonder if that means all metalheads have a peice of their brain missing :lol: Or maybe it just means your genetically modified to be the ultimate metalhead? Welcome Abroad! :bangers:
    9 time cruiser

I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
    Castroh
    Chief Petty Officer

by Castroh » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 am

KDibildox wrote:

Age (optional):

Wow! was it a benign tumor? Someone I've known most of my life has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and has had surgery, but no one is really expecting him to pull through :cry:. So far most of the cases of brain tumors I've heard of have not ended well. Sorry to pry, it's just really amazing to hear your story. Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum, I've actually been reading the posts for quite a while. Don't worry about prying, I don't mind talking about it since it worked out well for me. To answer your question, it was a benign tumor, but I had seizures for years and it was the only chance I had for a cure. I really hope your friend has a quick recovery. I completely understand how tough it is, because it took me almost 2 years to recover.

But enough about myself, I don't want to turn this forum into a sob story. That's definitely not my intention.

On a different subject, the wife and I don't know anybody on this cruise and we are hoping to grab a drink or ten with some like minded people. It'll be easy to spot me, I got the giant scar on my head. :beerwink:
    2012 - 2019 Survivor
    2020 - Yup!
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:27 am

Well Castroh, we'd love to have a drink with you at some point. Just look for the lady running people over with her wheelchair, I don't think there will be that many onbroad :party:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
  • Coseuve
    Oiler

by Coseuve » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 am

City/country:
    Krefeld, Germany. Home of blind guardian.

Of course it was a blind guardian tape.

Play any instruments?
    I was a shouter in a death metal / grindcore band :metalguy:

Top 5 bands?
    Dillinger escape plan
    Cannibal corpse
    Pig destroyer
    Hypocrisy
    Nasum

What do you do?
    Fuck ya! I waste my time writin this piece of shit. :givebeer:
    I am a business development manager for a big steel producing company (heavy metal!).
    Actually we built a mill in mobile, Alabama.

What deck are you on?
    Unfortunately i forgot that... We have a Window I think.
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:36 am

Coseuve wrote:What deck are you on?
    Unfortunately i forgot that... We have a Window I think.

:lol: That narrows it down. Should be easy to find your cabin. :lol:

Anyway, welcome to the broads. :beerwink:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:57 am

gnoff wrote:City/country:
    Göteborg/Sweden

Age (optional):

Top 5 bands?
    Amon Amarth
    Hypocrisy
    The rest is a blur

What do you do?
    Work with VHDL programming

What deck are you on?
    hmm, 5 I think

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Nothing, I'm a creep to the core baby!

Welcome, gnoff! Always good to see a new face!

Wait a minute.... :lol:
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:53 am

Welcome Coseuve! :cheers:

That is pretty wild Castroh. Glad you pulled through and I hope it works out for your friend Kate
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:56 am

Coseuve wrote:City/country:

Burn that city to the ground please :lol:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:04 am

KevinP wrote:

Burn that city to the ground please :lol:

How did I know you'd chime in with something like that?
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:27 am

Welcome, Coseuve!

Castroh wrote:Thanks for welcoming me to the forum, I've actually been reading the posts for quite a while. Don't worry about prying, I don't mind talking about it since it worked out well for me. To answer your question, it was a benign tumor, but I had seizures for years and it was the only chance I had for a cure. I really hope your friend has a quick recovery. I completely understand how tough it is, because it took me almost 2 years to recover.

But enough about myself, I don't want to turn this forum into a sob story. That's definitely not my intention.

On a different subject, the wife and I don't know anybody on this cruise and we are hoping to grab a drink or ten with some like minded people. It'll be easy to spot me, I got the giant scar on my head. :beerwink:

Thanks for going into detail. Pretty amazing! Hang around the forum and you'll definitely meet lots of like minded people :D

mooyagi wrote:Welcome Coseuve! :cheers:

That is pretty wild Castroh. Glad you pulled through and I hope it works out for your friend Kate

La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 am

welcome Castroh & Coseuve... oh, and Gnoff, too
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:46 am

gnoff wrote:
    DrinkMoxie wrote:welcome Castroh & Coseuve... oh, and Gnoff, too

thanks so much

BYW, I like beer and Amon Amarth and Hypocrisy

and :boobs:

who'd a thunk it, eh?
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • Coseuve
    Oiler

by Coseuve » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Hey Commander KevinP,

We'll see if Orlando has more too offer than good old Krefeld.
    We plan a trip to Orlando before 70k.
    So...if you have some "insider tip" let me know...

...and if there isn't something more than Theme parcs... Burn Orlando, BURN... :lol:

Greetz Andy
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:07 pm

Coseuve wrote:Hey Commander KevinP,

...and if there isn't something more than Theme parcs... Burn Orlando, BURN... :lol:

Greetz Andy

We have Trivium and spawned a whole bunch of boy bands. But I easily offset all that garbage :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:36 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Coseuve wrote:Hey Commander KevinP,

Greetz Andy

We have Trivium and spawned a whole bunch of boy bands. But I easily offset all that garbage :lol:

Clearly, Krefeld >>>>> Orlando
    Anka
    Petty Officer

by Anka » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Age (optional):

Play any instruments?
    Nope

Top 5 bands?
    Amon Amarth
    Dethklok
    Eluveitie
    Sonata Arctica
    Insomnium

What do you do?
    Insurance Investigator

What deck are you on?

I can play almost any song you request by knocking on my head.

wow so interesting!!! Glad everything worked out and you're fine and glad you're so much into metal :mrgreen:
    Insomnium is an amazing band .... actually i'd love to see them on board! who knows.. they just released an (Exceptional) album...

gnoff wrote:Top 5 bands?
    Amon Amarth
    Hypocrisy
    The rest is a blur

HA!!! i see now :lol: HYPO ON BOARD!!!!

Of course it was a blind guardian tape.

Top 5 bands?
    Dillinger escape plan
    Cannibal corpse
    Pig destroyer
    Hypocrisy
    Nasum

Hehe, Blind Guardian was one of the first "different" metal bands i ever heard... different from Metallica or Skid Row and such ... Loved it sooo much. Still love it :beerhorns: And glad to see one of my all time faves on your top 5 list as well! HYPOCRISY on BOARD!!! ... Welcome :) :cheers:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 am

mooyagi wrote:Clearly, Krefeld >>>>> Orlando

Actually, sewers >>>>> orlando.
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:22 am

EvilDan wrote:
    mooyagi wrote:Clearly, Krefeld >>>>> Orlando

Actually, sewers >>>>> orlando.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i don't know how Kevin stands that place - i had a couple of work trips there (unfortunately before i knew kevin) and i thought it was a series of nasty strip malls and overpriced shitty restaurants...but hey kevin must know where the good places are, tucked away somewhere.
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Memnoch » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:05 am

Maybe the place used to be nice but then Kevin moved there. :lol:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:28 am

Memnoch wrote:Maybe the place used to be nice but then Kevin moved there. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2011, Barge to Hell, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020 SOOOOON
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:41 pm

Memnoch wrote:Maybe the place used to be nice but then Kevin moved there. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
  • jdrosabal
    Oiler

by jdrosabal » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:58 am

Hello People my name is Juan Diego Rosabal:

City/country:
    Heredia, Costa Rica (Central America)

Age (optional):

When I was 5 passed in front of a music store and there was the Appetite for Destruction album, I just loved the cover and in my 6 years old party an aunt gave me the cassette, since that day until today listening hard rock and metal. Guns N Roses took me into metal but the band that changed my life was Metallica (the old shit is fucking GOOOOOOOOD!!!!).

Play any instruments?
    Guitar

Top 5 bands?
    Metallica
    Kreator
    Exodus
    Six Feet Under
    Mago de Oz (A band from spain, their first 4 albums are great, the new shit it's just that...a SHIT!!!)

What do you do?
    I work for Time Warner Cable, in the customer service department.

What deck are you on?
    I don't know, my room number is 2146

I'm a kind of junkie and I don't care if people knows about it, I don't think drugs are bad if you can handle it
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:11 am

Welcome jdrosabal! :cheers:
Post Reply 3920 posts