Post Reply 3920 posts
Who are you? Introduce yourself!
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

by ShoreSlayer » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:55 am

cycosurgeon wrote:How do you like being a English Teacher in foreign lands? Just packed up and went? or was it a premeditated career choice? How do they treat you over there?

Yes WJ, I wanted to ask similar questions. Somehow, as soon as I read the opening of your post here and saw that you were in Korea, my mind said, I bet he does what I was hoping to do :lol:

Do thy call it ESL there or EFL? I found all the acronymns a little boggling at first as I'd always understood ESL = English as a Second Language. Then I began investigating studies and was told it's TESOL = Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and/or TEFL = Teaching English as a Foreign Language when teaching in a country where English is not the native tongue. Just curious about that from someone who likely studied elsewhere and has been working in the field.

I don't have a degree and learned a little late in the game that my simple tutoring certificate was not gonna crash open a lot of doors around the world and that most countries (Korea in particular) would require me to have a degree just to even be considered for work as working visas are not available to foreigners without a minimum bachelor degree. This represents a pretty huge time and money investment for me but I'm willing to pursue it if the payoff justifies it. I can use a degree in my current field too so it's looking like something I'm going to go after in the fall of this year. Anyways, my main question would be this... Does it appear to you that the demand for ESL instructors either in Korea or internationally is sufficient that, so long as they were skilled, someone new to the field would have little trouble finding consistent employment over the coming years?

Thanks and welcome to the forum. I really like band #5 :lol:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    EvilDan
    Lieutenant

by EvilDan » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:11 am

Fatum11 wrote:
    Whiskeyjack wrote:What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    "Hi Devin!" (Huh? Why the hell does this person recognize me? Oh shit, do I know him/her? He/She knows my name! Don't recognize... fuckfuckfuckfuck.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: That pretty much happens to me everyday at work, I am terrible at remembering people.

Who are you again? ;)
    Never take anything I say seriously.

Am I Evil? I am Dan. Yes, I am! :twisted:
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:24 pm

Welcome to the madness, Whiskeyjack! :heavydrink:
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:06 pm

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    cycosurgeon wrote:How do you like being a English Teacher in foreign lands? Just packed up and went? or was it a premeditated career choice? How do they treat you over there?

Yes WJ, I wanted to ask similar questions. Somehow, as soon as I read the opening of your post here and saw that you were in Korea, my mind said, I bet he does what I was hoping to do :lol:

Do thy call it ESL there or EFL? I found all the acronymns a little boggling at first as I'd always understood ESL = English as a Second Language. Then I began investigating studies and was told it's TESOL = Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and/or TEFL = Teaching English as a Foreign Language when teaching in a country where English is not the native tongue. Just curious about that from someone who likely studied elsewhere and has been working in the field.

I don't have a degree and learned a little late in the game that my simple tutoring certificate was not gonna crash open a lot of doors around the world and that most countries (Korea in particular) would require me to have a degree just to even be considered for work as working visas are not available to foreigners without a minimum bachelor degree. This represents a pretty huge time and money investment for me but I'm willing to pursue it if the payoff justifies it. I can use a degree in my current field too so it's looking like something I'm going to go after in the fall of this year. Anyways, my main question would be this... Does it appear to you that the demand for ESL instructors either in Korea or internationally is sufficient that, so long as they were skilled, someone new to the field would have little trouble finding consistent employment over the coming years?

Thanks and welcome to the forum. I really like band #5 :lol:

Right so! As for ESL, EFL, TESOL, TEFL, they all basically mean the exact same thing. TESOL is sometimes used to specifically refer to a Cambridge language exam that is sort of the international measuring stick, but even then, sometimes it just means English lessons.

The international demand is strong. It has flagged over the last year, largely due to global economic issues. I would expect it to remain so for the forseeable future, given that English is the accepted lingua franca, so almost every country needs it, to some extent. Many places are striving to make English education more professional though, which increases the amount of teaching qualifications.

Some places require more qualifications than others - Korea expects a degree (university or college) and that's it, whereas somewhere like Dubai expects a bachelor's, a teaching degree (either B.Ed or TEFL/CELTA diploma), and previous experience. I ended up in Korea because I had a BA and a TEFL, but no experience. (...and I'm in my third year of teaching here, so now I have that too.) However, I didn't come here because I aimed to make teaching English a long-term career choice. I just wanted to shake things up in my life, move abroad and see more of the world, and teaching English seemed like a good way to do that. So I took a TEFL course (lasted a term, basically), and off I went. (So to answer cycosurgeon, I guess it was a premeditated pack up and go. :lol: )
    Whiskeyjack
    Petty Officer

by Whiskeyjack » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:07 pm

...and thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! :headbanger:
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 am

Whiskeyjack wrote:Right so! As for ESL, EFL, TESOL, TEFL, they all basically mean the exact same thing. TESOL is sometimes used to specifically refer to a Cambridge language exam that is sort of the international measuring stick, but even then, sometimes it just means English lessons.

The international demand is strong. It has flagged over the last year, largely due to global economic issues. I would expect it to remain so for the forseeable future, given that English is the accepted lingua franca, so almost every country needs it, to some extent. Many places are striving to make English education more professional though, which increases the amount of teaching qualifications.

Some places require more qualifications than others - Korea expects a degree (university or college) and that's it, whereas somewhere like Dubai expects a bachelor's, a teaching degree (either B.Ed or TEFL/CELTA diploma), and previous experience. I ended up in Korea because I had a BA and a TEFL, but no experience. (...and I'm in my third year of teaching here, so now I have that too.) However, I didn't come here because I aimed to make teaching English a long-term career choice. I just wanted to shake things up in my life, move abroad and see more of the world, and teaching English seemed like a good way to do that. So I took a TEFL course (lasted a term, basically), and off I went. (So to answer cycosurgeon, I guess it was a premeditated pack up and go. :lol: )

Thanks for the reply WJ. I'm gonna PM you for just a couple more specific questions so as not to derail too much.

See you onbroad! (we have our own language here in case you hadn't picked that up already lol)
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    raspberry*tart
    Chief Petty Officer

by raspberry*tart » Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 am

scyll wrote:
    Top 5 bands?

Blind Guardian
    Amon Amarth
    Eluveitie
    Nightwish
    Insomnium

baileydawn wrote:Top 5 bands?
    Nightwish
    H.I.M
    Alestorm
    Lady Gaga
    P!nk

Welcome :heavydrink: Are you guys going to the NW gig in LA before the cruise?
    Draconian-Nightwish-Therion-CarachAngran-Sabaton-SepticFlesh-Fleshgod-STS-Agalloch-RottingChrist-Opeth-MDB-Eluveitie-Amorphis-NeObliviscaris-Apocalytpica-BarrenEarth-Turisas-Nile-Rammstein-Korpiklaani-Heidevolk-OrphanedLand-Finntroll-DimmuBorgir-Blind Guardian
    Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:04 am

kCJ wrote:Welcome, another German. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But I have a question: could somebody from germany translate me this sentece into german, because my english is to bad to get it right!

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?

If I have the translation I will write down my answer. ;)

Thanks.

Hey kCJ!
    Hope I can help you with that. It could be translated as:

"Welche schaurige Sache kann ich sagen wenn ich dich sehe, von der kein Fremder wissen sollte, und dich dann total aus der Bahn wirft, dass ich davon weiß?"

Maybe a bit strange formulated, but I think you got it...? :beerwink:

Dennis Karuso wrote:City/country:
    Germany - Düsseldorf

Age (optional):

What first got you into metal?
    Basicly my dad listened to Zeppelin, Police, Cream etc. and in term of bands Metallica, AC/DC, Megadeth... but the main reason i would say Angus Young ! When i saw the Video "Live at Donington" and he played "Thunderstruck" i thought: WOW! You have to play guitar like him and so it all began :shred:

Play any instruments?
    guitar, drums, piano.

Top 5 bands?
    Only 5? Let me think about it...
    Metallica
    AC/DC
    Megadeth
    Pantera
    Nevermore

What do you do?
    motorcar mechanic

What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Making music, going to concerts/festivals like Wacken and have good time with my buddies, ice hockey.

What deck are you on?

What's a creepy thing I can say when I see you that no stranger should know and will weird you out that I do?
    Dancing to the Backstreet Boys but that`s a loooong story :lol:

Wow, many people from Düsseldorf on the cruise! Hope to see you at karaoke night while dancing to "Everybody"... Wohoooo :lol: :cheers:
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:19 am

That's a great avi, Sayas Irony, you look so serene. :ugeek: :metalguy: :party:
    2012 - You never forget your first time. And MDB.
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    2015 - Booked early, disappointing lineup.
    2016 - Awesome. Best lineup since Barge.
    2018 - Good lineup, great time.
    2021 - Hypocrisy or bust.
    Dennis Karuso
    Oiler

by Dennis Karuso » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:11 am

Sayas Irony wrote:
    kCJ wrote:Welcome, another German. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But I have a question: could somebody from germany translate me this sentece into german, because my english is to bad to get it right!

If I have the translation I will write down my answer. ;)

Thanks.

Hey kCJ!
    Hope I can help you with that. It could be translated as:

"Welche schaurige Sache kann ich sagen wenn ich dich sehe, von der kein Fremder wissen sollte, und dich dann total aus der Bahn wirft, dass ich davon weiß?"

Maybe a bit strange formulated, but I think you got it...? :beerwink:

Dennis Karuso wrote:City/country:
    Germany - Düsseldorf

Age (optional):

What first got you into metal?
    Basicly my dad listened to Zeppelin, Police, Cream etc. and in term of bands Metallica, AC/DC, Megadeth... but the main reason i would say Angus Young ! When i saw the Video "Live at Donington" and he played "Thunderstruck" i thought: WOW! You have to play guitar like him and so it all began :shred:

Play any instruments?
    guitar, drums, piano.

Top 5 bands?
    Only 5? Let me think about it...
    Metallica
    AC/DC
    Megadeth
    Pantera
    Nevermore

What do you do?
    motorcar mechanic

What do you like to do in your spare time?
    Making music, going to concerts/festivals like Wacken and have good time with my buddies, ice hockey.

What deck are you on?

Dancing to the Backstreet Boys but that`s a loooong story :lol:

Wow, many people from Düsseldorf on the cruise! Hope to see you at karaoke night while dancing to "Everybody"... Wohoooo :lol: :cheers:

Na klar, die schönste Stadt am Rhein ;-) und wir sehen uns bestimmt bei der Karaoke ! Du erkennst mich an den Krücken :cheers:
    2011 - Cabin 2012
    2012 - Cabin 2029
    2013 - Cabin 2545

What the hell Did You Do this Winter ?
    Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 am

Ogre wrote:That's a great avi, Sayas Irony, you look so serene. :ugeek: :metalguy: :party:

Thanks Ogre! Someone once told me, it reminds him of Opeth and Sunn o))) - according to that I must have done something right :mrgreen:

Dennis Karuso wrote:Na klar, die schönste Stadt am Rhein ;-) und wir sehen uns bestimmt bei der Karaoke ! Du erkennst mich an den Krücken :cheers:

Indeed! :cool: What's the deal with your crutches? Sounds a lot like bad luck so shortly before the cruise. It might be a little difficult to dance with...
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
  • Coseuve
    Oiler

by Coseuve » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:13 am

Düsseldorf...that's not far away from Krefeld...
    Have a good flight! :headbanger:
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 am

raspberry*tart wrote:
    scyll wrote:
    Top 5 bands?

Blind Guardian
    Amon Amarth
    Eluveitie
    Nightwish
    Insomnium

Nightwish
    H.I.M
    Alestorm
    Lady Gaga
    P!nk

Hopefully! We still have to set our plans straight, since we arrive in Fort Lauderdale in the morning of Jan. 21st, and I think it's a bit far far from Miami. We'll check how much it would cost us to take a cab on both days to join you all in the multiple pre-cruise events, but I'm pretty sure we'll be there on the 22nd! :cheers:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:19 am

scyll wrote:
    raspberry*tart wrote:
    scyll wrote:
    Top 5 bands?

Blind Guardian
    Amon Amarth
    Eluveitie
    Nightwish
    Insomnium

Nightwish
    H.I.M
    Alestorm
    Lady Gaga
    P!nk

Hopefully! We still have to set our plans straight, since we arrive in Fort Lauderdale in the morning of Jan. 21st, and I think it's a bit far far from Miami. We'll check how much it would cost us to take a cab on both days to join you all in the multiple pre-cruise events, but I'm pretty sure we'll be there on the 22nd! :cheers:

I'm flying into Ft. Lauderdale too. Did it before the last cruise. Assuming you are staying in Miami each night, I recommend taking a shared van. They will bring you to anywhere in Miami or South Beach. They'll also pick you up after the cruise and bring you to the airport too.

http://www.floridalimo.com/Pages/sharedr.html

Cabs from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami are extremely expensive.
    I should get around to updating my signature
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:25 am

Mmm, didn't about that option, we'll have to consider it too! I know cabs are pretty expensive since it appears to be quite a long run (I have no idea of how long it will take us to get there), but the good news and that we're 5 peeps in the cab (hopefully there are some mini-van cabs...), so we'll cut it between each of us. I'll bookmark the site you posted Mooyagi, it might come in handy, thanks! :beerwink:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 am

scyll wrote:Mmm, didn't about that option, we'll have to consider it too! I know cabs are pretty expensive since it appears to be quite a long run (I have no idea of how long it will take us to get there), but the good news and that we're 5 peeps in the cab (hopefully there are some mini-van cabs...), so we'll cut it between each of us. I'll bookmark the site you posted Mooyagi, it might come in handy, thanks! :beerwink:

Are you staying in Ft. Lauderdale? You gotta stay in Miami! That's where all the action is going to be. If not, you can also look into renting a car/van. May be cheaper in the long run.
    scyll
    Petty Officer

by scyll » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 am

Well my uncle lets us stay in his empty house in Ft. Lauderdale, so it's an advantage for us to stay there I guess.

How long is a Ft. Lauderdale-Miami ride, approximately?
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:05 am

scyll wrote:Well my uncle lets us stay in his empty house in Ft. Lauderdale, so it's an advantage for us to stay there I guess.

How long is a Ft. Lauderdale-Miami ride, approximately?

Can't remember but with the shared van, which made stops it was about 45 minutes from the airport to the hotel. I believe it's a bit over 20 miles away.

Staying in an empty house sounds like a sweet deal! The savings doing that over a hotel may offset the cost of taking a cab.
    Dennis Karuso
    Oiler

by Dennis Karuso » Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 pm

Sayas Irony wrote:Indeed! :cool: What's the deal with your crutches? Sounds a lot like bad luck so shortly before the cruise. It might be a little difficult to dance with...

I try to play ice hockey and the result is: fibular and tibia fracture on my left leg...
    My first thought was: Damn, what about the cruise ?! but the doctor says i have to exercise physically every day, so hopefully it won`t be problem.
    So if you see me at the pre party and onbroad - be careful , handle with care and bring this guy a beer because i cant`t dance - only drink :lol:
    2011 - Cabin 2012
    2012 - Cabin 2029
    2013 - Cabin 2545

Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:19 am

Ouch... but hey, what do you need your legs for, especially on this festival? Definitely not for relaxing on sun deck or drinking beer (I guess the most elementary things to do) - and don't worry, when I see a poor soul on crutches at the pre party I'll bring some beer! :beerwink:
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:11 am

raspberry*tart wrote:
    scyll wrote:
    Top 5 bands?

Blind Guardian
    Amon Amarth
    Eluveitie
    Nightwish
    Insomnium

Nightwish
    H.I.M
    Alestorm
    Lady Gaga
    P!nk

Baileydawn and I were going to go, but the money wasn't there. As sad as I am that I will miss it, it was LA or 70k, and the choice was obvious. We'll probably make up for it by stalking Nightwish on the ship.

If someone up and gives us a few thousand dollars this week, we'll see you there! If not... tell us how it was when we meet onboard!
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:54 am

Sayas Irony wrote:Ouch... but hey, what do you need your legs for, especially on this festival? Definitely not for relaxing on sun deck or drinking beer (I guess the most elementary things to do) - and don't worry, when I see a poor soul on crutches at the pre party I'll bring some beer! :beerwink:

now half of the forumites are trying to find crutches to bring :lol:
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:57 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:
    Sayas Irony wrote:Ouch... but hey, what do you need your legs for, especially on this festival? Definitely not for relaxing on sun deck or drinking beer (I guess the most elementary things to do) - and don't worry, when I see a poor soul on crutches at the pre party I'll bring some beer! :beerwink:

:lol: :givebeer:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:46 am

Eternity wrote:it was LA or 70k, and the choice was obvious.

70K >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LA :mrgreen:

DrinkMoxie wrote:

I think I still have mine lying around somewhere from when I had knee surgery. Hmmmm, this calls for some searching!
    Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:56 am

DrinkMoxie wrote:

I want to see a medical certificate :twisted: - broken legs seem to be a high price for just a brought beer
    but I don't want to restrain you from this idea... :lol:
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:00 am

Sayas Irony wrote:but I don't want to restrain you from this idea... :lol:

You need to learn to phrase your English differently :lol:

You'll see why... :P
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    Eternity
    Petty Officer

by Eternity » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:12 am

Ravenlord wrote:

Or maybe she thought of that, and has decided she doesn't want to. As much as he's likely to beg for it. :wank:
    Non-Repeat Wishlist: Apocalyptica, Cellador, Gloryhammer, Haggard, Mortemia, Northern Kings, Powerglove, Rhapsody/Of Fire, Sirenia, Tarot, The Unguided, Van Canto, Viathyn, Violet Sun, Wintersun
    Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:16 am

Ravenlord wrote:

Don't confuse me! ...Maybe I should stop writing. It grows worse and worse here :lol:
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 am

Sayas Irony wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

Don't confuse me! ...Maybe I should stop writing. It grows worse and worse here :lol:

No! Don't stop, I was merely poking fun at your use of the word 'restrain'. It's not wrong at all, but people (creepers) can interpret it in different (naughty) ways. :P

P.s. Don't stop posting here, I'm sorry :oops:
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:24 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    Sayas Irony wrote:Don't confuse me! ...Maybe I should stop writing. It grows worse and worse here :lol:

No! Don't stop, I was merely poking fun at your use of the word 'restrain'. It's not wrong at all, but people (creepers) can interpret it in different (naughty) ways. :P

Way to go Paul. :evil: Just for that Memnoch's gonna batter you with his monkey
    Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:26 am

mooyagi wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:
    Sayas Irony wrote:Don't confuse me! ...Maybe I should stop writing. It grows worse and worse here :lol:

Way to go Paul. :evil: Just for that Memnoch's gonna batter you with his monkey

Phew!
    Dennis Karuso
    Oiler

by Dennis Karuso » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:27 am

Hehe, now everybody bring their crutches at the pre-party/onbroad and hope to get a beer :givebeer:
    but believe me - you WON`T to be in pain like that :cry:
    2011 - Cabin 2012
    2012 - Cabin 2029
    2013 - Cabin 2545

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:29 am

Dennis Karuso wrote:Hehe, now everybody bring their crutches at the pre-party/onbroad and hope to get a beer :givebeer:

Just take a bunch of painkillers and alcohol and you'll be fine...

Seriously though, really hope you can be comfortable and not in much pain.
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:30 am

Ravenlord wrote:

Restraints, poking... This is gonna be a fun cruise. :lol:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    mooyagi
    Captain

by mooyagi » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:35 am

Ogre wrote:
    Ravenlord wrote:

Restraints, poking... This is gonna be a fun cruise. :lol:

You know it! :cheers: :lol:
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer

by Tyr » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:43 am

:lol:
    Sayas Irony
    Oiler

by Sayas Irony » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:45 am

Ravenlord wrote:No! Don't stop, I was merely poking fun at your use of the word 'restrain'. It's not wrong at all, but people (creepers) can interpret it in different (naughty) ways. :P

I know the ambiguous vocabulary in German from A to Z ... but in English??!? Please!!! It's hard enough for me to write these crappy sentences!! :lol:

Dennis Karuso wrote:Hehe, now everybody bring their crutches at the pre-party/onbroad and hope to get a beer :givebeer:

We should stipulate a parole... cause of the malingerers here :roll: :lol:
    www.metal.tm
    WE SUPPORT METAL
    Ogre
    Petty Officer

by Ogre » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:49 am

Sayas Irony wrote:We should stipulate a parole... cause of the malingerers here :roll: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
    Barge - Ruled. Period.
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander

by DrinkMoxie » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Restraints? I have restraints! Should I bring 'em? :twisted: :D ;)
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
    Dennis Karuso
    Oiler

by Dennis Karuso » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:33 pm

Sayas Irony wrote:We should stipulate a parole... cause of the malingerers here :roll: :lol:

Lol, that`s a good advice, any ideas :lol:
    2011 - Cabin 2012
    2012 - Cabin 2029
    2013 - Cabin 2545

Post Reply 3920 posts