Post Reply 3920 posts
Who are you? Introduce yourself!
  • User avatar
    Stained Class
    Commander
    Posts: 9589
    Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:53 am
    Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Stained Class » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:45 pm

    Welcome to the party! :cheers: Things are less negative around here since the announcements started again so hopefully you'll feel welcome :mrgreen:
    9 time cruiser

    I'm in a band
    www.facebook.com/Apprenticemetal

    I run a festival
    https://www.facebook.com/events/2854966994515383
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 546
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm
    Location: Squamish, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by klons » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:51 pm

    Stained Class wrote:Welcome to the party! :cheers: Things are less negative around here since the announcements started again so hopefully you'll feel welcome :mrgreen:


    Thanks! :cheers: Not too concerned about all the negativity that's been going around, happens when the natives get restless. I found it more funny how so many people had no belief left in the Skipper after everything else he's managed to pull off.
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by mooyagi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:56 pm

    Holy crap! A new person! Welcome. :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Emma » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:05 pm

    Hi!

    City/country:
    Gothenburg Sweden, ( the "world capital" of good music ;) )

    Age (optional):
    33 (in 1h 20 min)

    What first got you into metal?
    I kinda thought metal (with the growling )was for loosers... didn't really get it at all. Only listened to Hard Rock and the metal that didn't include growling, the classics like Sabbath, Led Zepplin, Maiden and so on until I won a ticket for a new started festival called "Gates of Metal" in 2003. Sometimes when you experience music live you get that feeling that you never get with a LP or CD in your stereo, and that was what happened to me at that festival.
    I got it, and I liked it. After that I started to give death metal bands a chance and found out it was something cathartic about it, giving me something I was missing in my life. A balance. I'm a very happy, calm and kind person like most of the people are that like the music that we like. So giving me an outlet for the other feelings I have but never expressed was needed :) You could say "other people gets angry, dark melancholic and express it so I don't have to"
    But I have to say that that band everyone was waiting for in the end... Nightwish... really really sucked and I drove home after the 2nd song... Her voice and attitude made me want to crawl out of my own skin!

    Play any instruments?
    I havn't decided if I'm proud or ashamed but I played the recorder for 9 years.... but that was a really long time ago and I don't know if I could today. I can take some chordes on a guitarr and a piano. Once apon a time I could actually sing,
    but I stopped doing that as well 10 years ago, and now it sounds quite bad ;) hehe

    Top 5 bands?
    Depends on the season, and people in scandinavia probably understand what I meen.
    Now it's dark, starting to get cold, rainy and the wind i Gothenburg is never ending.
    I do get why the gothenburg sound, sounds the way it does. So right now there is a lot of Dark Tranquillity in my head. But then again the season of winter also calls for the calm, melacholic sounds of Alces, Katatonia, Type O with a glass of red wine.
    Come spring I will be all about the happy sounds of metal :) Deep down I will always have a big place in my heart for the classics and Ozzy will always be the ruler of us all ;)

    What do you do?
    I work for the city of Gothenburg as a project manager in an EU project with Norway. We find technology that could support the aging population to have a more empowered and independant life even when sick. I get to try out cool stuff, and that's a dream for a geek like me :) Before that I ran nursing homes for elderly with dementia for about 10 years.

    What deck are you on?
    2, in 2000 :) This will be my first 70000 tons of metal trip, but I'm no boat virgin! In Sweden we have about 4 hardrock/metal cruises (smaller) every year and I've been to alot of them. I've love going to festivals, the best one so far is Hellfest in France.
  • User avatar
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2891
    Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am
    Location: Mexico City, Mexico
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by X-Thor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:56 pm

    New people!!! Yaay!!

    Welcome Emma and Klons!! :bangers: :bangers:
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

    In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

    Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:27 pm

    Hi! So I've lurked this place long enough and its coming close enough to the time of the cruise so its about time I joined and got to know other cruisers.

    City/country:
    Melbourne, Australia

    Age (optional):

    22

    What first got you into metal?
    Good question, just sorta began listening to it a good number of years ago and eventually started going to gigs when I was finally 18.

    Play any instruments?
    I have a guitar that I rarely play D:

    Top 5 bands?
    Behemoth
    Nile
    Finntroll
    Misery Index
    Alestorm

    its hard to narrow down 5

    What do you do?
    Currently studying Chemistry at university

    What deck are you on?
    Deck 5! First time on 70k for me, word of mouth spread to me and I figured it would be an experience of a lifetime, so its my holiday this year :D :bangers:
  • klons
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 546
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:59 pm
    Location: Squamish, BC
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by klons » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:34 pm

    I knew bringing this back up was a good idea! :viking:
    2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Survivor.
  • User avatar
    X-Thor
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2891
    Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 am
    Location: Mexico City, Mexico
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by X-Thor » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:45 pm

    Welcome, gietz!
    70K 2013 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2120)
    70K 2014 SURVIVOR (Cabin 2565)

    In perpetual post-cruise depression/pre-cruise anxiety.

    Doing my best to be there for 2015.
    --
    Wishlist: Blind Guardian and Saurom. Will probably like 90%+ of the bands onbroad anyway.
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:58 pm

    Cheers dude :viking:
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by mooyagi » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:03 pm

    Look at all the new people. Yay! Hopefully all you newbies stick around and post a bunch. Welcome :cheers:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:13 pm

    I think i'll be sticking around. I mean, exams nearly over, cruise getting ridiculously close plus I pretty much lurked here on a daily basis before finally registering

    Besides its all good for the actual cruise date getting to know more people, it'll just make it that much better :cheers:
  • User avatar
    metallifan2010
    Oiler
    Posts: 26
    Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:49 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by metallifan2010 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm

    Hello! They call me RIEG!! :bangers:
  • User avatar
    Dimma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Dimma » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:12 pm

    gietz wrote:Hi! So I've lurked this place long enough and its coming close enough to the time of the cruise so its about time I joined and got to know other cruisers.

    City/country:
    Melbourne, Australia

    Age (optional):

    22

    What first got you into metal?
    Good question, just sorta began listening to it a good number of years ago and eventually started going to gigs when I was finally 18.

    Play any instruments?
    I have a guitar that I rarely play D:

    Top 5 bands?
    Behemoth
    Nile
    Finntroll
    Misery Index
    Alestorm

    its hard to narrow down 5

    What do you do?
    Currently studying Chemistry at university

    What deck are you on?
    Deck 5! First time on 70k for me, word of mouth spread to me and I figured it would be an experience of a lifetime, so its my holiday this year :D :bangers:


    Melbourne huh? We're practically related then.
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:26 pm

    Oh sweet! :D Good to know another melbournite here :cheers:
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 414
    Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 pm
    Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Metaladdict187 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:29 pm

    My name is Bill , second cruise. I live for this shit.
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • User avatar
    Dimma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Dimma » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:48 pm

    gietz wrote:I think i'll be sticking around. I mean, exams nearly over, cruise getting ridiculously close plus I pretty much lurked here on a daily basis before finally registering

    Besides its all good for the actual cruise date getting to know more people, it'll just make it that much better :cheers:


    Have you booked all your shit?
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:57 pm

    Dimma wrote:
    gietz wrote:I think i'll be sticking around. I mean, exams nearly over, cruise getting ridiculously close plus I pretty much lurked here on a daily basis before finally registering

    Besides its all good for the actual cruise date getting to know more people, it'll just make it that much better :cheers:


    Have you booked all your shit?


    I sure have, cabin booked back when they went on sale. Managed to get flights and accommodation pretty cheap back around august or something I think it was. Maybe July.
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4808
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Memnoch » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:39 pm

    metallifan2010 wrote:Hello! They call me RIEG!! :bangers:

    Metaladdict187 wrote:My name is Bill , second cruise. I live for this shit.


    Hello, I'm Ville and I'm an alc...sorry, Finnish.
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    Dimma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 263
    Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:25 pm

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Dimma » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:13 am

    Nicolas0928 wrote:Hello, I am Nicolas, next year its going to be my 3rd 70K cruise and still cant buy drinks :roll:


    America. Where you can join the army. Buy a gun. Marry your siblings. Vote. BUT CAN'T DRINK TILL YOU'RE 21...
    2013 Wishlist : Doro
    2014 Wishlist : Bands
    2015 Wishlist : Money
    2016 Wishlist : Majesty
  • User avatar
    Memnoch
    Lieutenant-Commander
    Posts: 4808
    Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:03 pm
    Location: Hellsinki, Funland
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Memnoch » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:30 am

    It's a date! :givebeer:
    Wishlist:
    GIRLIE METAL / OLD SCHOOL DEATH METAL / DOOM METAL
  • User avatar
    epartos
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 132
    Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:49 am
    Location: Sweden

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by epartos » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:38 am

    gnoff_the_creep wrote:
    Memnoch wrote:
    metallifan2010 wrote:Hello! They call me RIEG!! :bangers:

    Metaladdict187 wrote:My name is Bill , second cruise. I live for this shit.


    Hello, I'm Ville and I'm an alc...sorry, Finnish.


    Hello Ville, I'm gnoff, wanna meet in the Schooner bar and get a bucket of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale?


    Ahh... Sierra Nevada... mind another Scandinavian joining you?? :chug:
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

    Get these guys on the boat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLKzE77YrM
  • User avatar
    jurjenmetal
    Oiler
    Posts: 39
    Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:43 pm
    Location: netherlands

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by jurjenmetal » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:49 am

    i am jurjen from netherlands and this is going to be my first cruise :chug: :deathmetal:
    2014 cabin 2026
    2016 cabin 7300
    2019 cabin 9401
  • User avatar
    jodionline
    Ensign
    Posts: 1210
    Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 am
    Location: Oberfranken, Germany
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by jodionline » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:09 am

    jurjenmetal wrote:i am jurjen from netherlands and this is going to be my first cruise :chug: :deathmetal:


    Welcome here. I like the Netherlands, festivals were great in the middle of the '90. :bangers:
    Metal is forever! Peace for all - Fuck fanatics.

    Please bring Undertow on board.
    https://open.spotify.com/album/5G5rYHx6E4MxdYHE3TG8Xn

    Survivor: 2013, 2014, 2016
  • User avatar
    Jaimie38
    Lieutenant
    Posts: 2167
    Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:29 pm
    Location: Edmonton,Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Jaimie38 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:01 pm

    Memnoch wrote: Hello, I'm Ville and I'm an alc...sorry, Finnish.



    :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Welcome new friends! Some Canadians and Aussies ( GO HOLDEN!!) and Northern Europeans.

    Emma, I really enjoyed Gothenborg when I visited in 2010. I work for a Volvo franchise--REAL SWEDISH METAL!

    LET"S GET THIS BITCH IN THE WATER!!

    :beerbang:
    9 Time Vet.
    Wishlist-West of Hell,Hibria,Powerwolf,WASP,DioDisciples,Loudness,
    DangerousToys,Triumph,UDO,SkullFIST,Kobra&theLotus,
    TheOrderofChaos,Diemonds,Riot City, WMD,Demons & Wizards,Liv Sin,Suicidal Angels,Dee Snider
  • Metaladdict187
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 414
    Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:19 pm
    Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Metaladdict187 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 pm

    I am alsoo an alc....... Uh......from milwaukee!!!!! Lol

    Metal and beer are my life. As well as football. American that is....
    2012 Cabin 2122
    2014 Cabin 2060
    2016 Cabin 2602
    2017 Cabin 2668
  • User avatar
    Tyr
    Chief Petty Officer
    Posts: 351
    Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:26 pm
    Location: Outskirts of the world, Norway
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Tyr » Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:45 am

    Hello all!
    :viking:
    Nice to SOON meet you (again or for the first time)
  • User avatar
    DrinkMoxie
    Commander
    Posts: 8302
    Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 8:31 pm
    Location: McKees Rocks, PA
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by DrinkMoxie » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:30 am

    Welcome abroad to all the new folks!
    Borknagar-Powerwolf-FolkEarth-Metalachi-GreenCarnation-Atoma-JulieLaughsNomore-Skyfire-BlackKirin-Shangren-WitheredBeauty-...AndOceans-Hypocrisy-Nightfall-Gardenian-AblazeMySorrow-WithoutGrief-ACanorousQuintet-BurdenOfGrief-Excretion-CardinalSin-CallenishCircle-InThyDreams-EternalLies-Miscreant-Eucharist-BuriedDreams-Shadow-Amsvartner-EbonyTears-ManipulatedSlaves-NailWithin-Flying-Dispatched-NeglectedFields-LegionOfTheDamned-CarnalForge-Gojira-RiverBlack-CarBomb-Damaged-Xentrix-LakeOfTears-Neurosis-Conjurer-Minsk-Mindrot-Morgion-EyesOfFire-DestroyJudas-Dyscarnate-Exhorder-Onslaught-Sargon-Sacrifice-Sodom-Darkane-Nothnegal-TheCrown-CeremonialOath-SinsOfOmission-EternalTearsOfSorrow-Sigh-Whispered-Jaldaboath-DescendIntoNothingness-CrestOfDarkness-Carcariass-In~Quest-Anata-Bal*Sagoth-Witherscape-DimensionZero-MentalHome-Myrath-Illogicist-Hacride-Acrassicauda-Impious-NightInGales-EndOfGreen-SpiralArchitect-EphelDuath-Nostromo-DimensionF3H-RedHarvest-Vinterland-Heidevolk-GreenJello-Pist*On-Zimmer'sHole-Trepalium-Vintersorg-UnleashTheArchers-SamBlackChurch-Downpour-SevendayCurse-GreySkiesFallen-DaylightDies-MyHiddenSin-ThisEnding-FrostGiant-TheAbsence-LightThisCity-Dagon-ConditionCritical-GospelOfTheWitches-BlackEarth-FrostyEve-MeadowsEnd-ComposMentis-WitheringSurface-InThousandLakes-TheZephyr-FragmentsOfUnbecoming-Seducer'sEmbrace-TheExcrementoryGrindfuckers-Whitesnake-WhiteZombie-SkidRow(w/SebastianBach)

    cabin 3013 (2012)
    cabin 9560 (2014)
    cabin 8671 (2015)
    cabin 7313 (2017)
    cabin 6525 (2018)
  • User avatar
    alex_canada
    Ensign
    Posts: 1151
    Joined: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:23 pm
    Location: Winnipeg

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by alex_canada » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:12 am

    Nicolas0928 wrote:Hello, I am Nicolas, next year its going to be my 3rd 70K cruise and still cant buy drinks :roll:


    I never even thought about that...certainly didn't stop you from swigging on the beach a couple years ago! I imagine if you bring a small amount of cash you would have no problem at all getting people to buy you drinks onbroad.
    3 Inches of Blood, Amon Amarth, Andrew WK, Be'lakor, Blind Guardian, Ne Obliviscaris, Nightwish, Unleash the Archers, Wuthering Heights
  • User avatar
    nick
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:44 pm
    Location: denver, co

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by nick » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:24 am

    alex_canada wrote:
    Nicolas0928 wrote:Hello, I am Nicolas, next year its going to be my 3rd 70K cruise and still cant buy drinks :roll:


    I never even thought about that...certainly didn't stop you from swigging on the beach a couple years ago! I imagine if you bring a small amount of cash you would have no problem at all getting people to buy you drinks onbroad.


    They let you bring a bottle or two of wine in your luggage. They wouldn't ask your age at the x-ray machine.
  • User avatar
    Emma
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 104
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:08 am
    Location: Gothenburg Sweden

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by Emma » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:30 am

    Jaimie38 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote: Hello, I'm Ville and I'm an alc...sorry, Finnish.



    :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Welcome new friends! Some Canadians and Aussies ( GO HOLDEN!!) and Northern Europeans.

    Emma, I really enjoyed Gothenborg when I visited in 2010. I work for a Volvo franchise--REAL SWEDISH METAL!

    LET"S GET THIS BITCH IN THE WATER!!

    :beerbang:


    Cool! Gothenburg is a nice city, even though it mostly rains, the wind is harsh and we seldome get a real winter because it always rains away. In the summer if the sun shows it's face it's absolutly beautiful!
    Music and people are excellent! I worry abit about going to such a sunny place as Florida, I'll be the blond girl with the red burned skin... :(
  • User avatar
    nick
    Oiler
    Posts: 14
    Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:44 pm
    Location: denver, co

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by nick » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:35 am

    40spf isn't enough to keep my pasty complexion. I'm bringing a burka this year.
  • User avatar
    mooyagi
    Captain
    Posts: 21305
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:25 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by mooyagi » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 pm

    nick wrote:40spf isn't enough to keep my pasty complexion. I'm bringing a burka this year.


    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I should get around to updating my signature
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by CaptOblivious » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 am

    Emma wrote:
    Jaimie38 wrote:
    Memnoch wrote: Hello, I'm Ville and I'm an alc...sorry, Finnish.



    :lol: :lol: :lol:


    Welcome new friends! Some Canadians and Aussies ( GO HOLDEN!!) and Northern Europeans.

    Emma, I really enjoyed Gothenborg when I visited in 2010. I work for a Volvo franchise--REAL SWEDISH METAL!

    LET"S GET THIS BITCH IN THE WATER!!

    :beerbang:


    Cool! Gothenburg is a nice city, even though it mostly rains, the wind is harsh and we seldome get a real winter because it always rains away. In the summer if the sun shows it's face it's absolutly beautiful!
    Music and people are excellent! I worry abit about going to such a sunny place as Florida, I'll be the blond girl with the red burned skin... :(

    you will be fine on the boat just remember to grab some spf 60-75 before hopping on the boat and you should be burn free if not look for me in the shade on the pool deck i always bring 2 bottles of the stuff so i don't light on fire in the direct sunlight :P
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by CaptOblivious » Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:37 am

    Hello to all the new people and welcome to the madness :viking:
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by debborah1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:20 pm

    nick wrote:40spf isn't enough to keep my pasty complexion. I'm bringing a burka this year.

    OHHH NOOOO......TRY 50 SPF....THAT'LL DO IT!
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    debborah1
    Commander
    Posts: 5986
    Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:37 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by debborah1 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:22 pm

    OH.....sorry for being rude.....

    WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES ONBROAD FOR THE NEXT SAILING SHIP OF MAYHEM....
    PLEASE....do leave your bitching at home....cuz nobody really cares............DO carry ON!~ :deathhorns: :beerbang:
    2011 MAIDEN VOYAGE SURVIVOR!
    2012 cabin #7538.....2nd time survivor!!
    \m/ >.< \m/
    2014.....3RD TIME SURVIVOR
    2015.....BOOKED
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:05 am

    SPF 30 will do you all good enough ;)

    So yeh, I remember reading a while back, some sorta semi Australia day celebration for all the aussie passengers? Am i right and is this happening? :bitch: cos im always down to hang with some other aussie crusiers
  • User avatar
    CaptOblivious
    Ensign
    Posts: 1131
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm
    Location: Westbank B.C. Canada
    Contact:

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by CaptOblivious » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:28 am

    gietz wrote:SPF 30 will do you all good enough ;)

    So yeh, I remember reading a while back, some sorta semi Australia day celebration for all the aussie passengers? Am i right and is this happening? :bitch: cos im always down to hang with some other aussie crusiers

    yeah if i remember right they get extra trashed for your national holiday vegimitus or something like that :P
    You can't have slaughter without laughter
    2012-cabin # 4519
    2012-BtH cabin# 2563
    2013-cabin # 3015
    2014-cabin # 2515
    2015-cabin # 8659
    Merch Whore .... you name it at a show ill try to buy it >.>
    Hockeyagi 2013 champ
  • User avatar
    gietz
    Oiler
    Posts: 30
    Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:18 pm
    Location: Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by gietz » Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:41 am

    CaptOblivious wrote:
    gietz wrote:SPF 30 will do you all good enough ;)

    So yeh, I remember reading a while back, some sorta semi Australia day celebration for all the aussie passengers? Am i right and is this happening? :bitch: cos im always down to hang with some other aussie crusiers

    yeah if i remember right they get extra trashed for your national holiday vegimitus or something like that :P


    I am very ok with this :viking:
  • mfrap
    Petty Officer
    Posts: 195
    Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 am
    Location: Calgary, AB, Canada

    Re: Who are you? Introduce yourself!

    by mfrap » Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:36 pm

    If i worked for a company that made sun screen products i'd be a sponsor of every metal cruise. they put my kids through college. :bmhorns:
Post Reply 3920 posts

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 103 guests