• NuuX
    Ensign

Re: Regrets?

by NuuX » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Disaster Area wrote:just one really:

Not finding out

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF WITCHBEAR!?
    :evil:

Where you the one asking "Which bear is witch bear?" the first night in Chorus Line?
    2011 @ 5535
    2012 @ 5527
    2014 @ 2039
    2015 @ 9675
    2011/2012 Hockeyagi Champion
    2017/2018 Hockeyagi Champion
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant
    Location: Bakersfield<California<USA<North America<Western Hemisphere<Earth

by Disaster Area » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:13 pm

NuuX wrote:
    Disaster Area wrote:just one really:

Not finding out

THE TRUE IDENTITY OF WITCHBEAR!?
    :evil:

Where you the one asking "Which bear is witch bear?" the first night in Chorus Line?

nope, not I
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

11,12,14,15,16, noshow 2017
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Evican wrote:Is it wrong that the more that Karhl drank, even I had some trouble understanding him? :lol:

Sounds like a plan! Maybe you and Rob can concoct a fool-proof plan of attack! Also, more time in between bands will mean more time at the gym and time for one of those 50 minute Sweedish massages at the spa! :D

Karhl is his own island and requires a different set of rules and regulations than the rest of us (to say the least) :lol:

I will need to get an Rx of Valium to administer to Rob next time. It's like he was John McCain locked in a tiger box in Vancouver for years and all of a sudden wanted to be in 12 places at once. :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Sultan of Stroopwafels
    The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    AlabastRDisastR
    Petty Officer

by AlabastRDisastR » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:28 pm

KevinP wrote:
    AlabastRDisastR wrote:I STILL haven't been. :oops: Need to do this this spring.

Preparing yourself for THE RUNNING OF THE BULLS

I've done that already, actually. For real. Rode one, when I was in Spain, too. :cool:
    D E C K 6
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:24 am

Evican wrote:Sounds like a plan! Maybe you and Rob can concoct a fool-proof plan of attack! Also, more time in between bands will mean more time at the gym and time for one of those 50 minute Sweedish massages at the spa! :D

The only 'planning' I'm doing for next year is to plan to handcuff myself to Kevin and Rhia so I don't miss out on so much fun while running round trying to make shit happen.

And yes Kev, I'll gladly take that prescription :beerwink:
    So far at least, 2011, 2012 & 2015 were enough for me
    :shred:Book 'em ANDO!! :headbanger:

:boobs: 2018/2019 Hockeyagi Champion :boobs:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:36 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:The only 'planning' I'm doing for next year is to plan to handcuff myself to Kevin and Rhia so I don't miss out on so much fun while running round trying to make shit happen.

Smartest thing you've said in 3,000 posts :beerwink:
    WISHLIST

BOLT THROWER / MADDER MORTEM / SEAR BLISS / AEON / THE AMENTA / AUTOPSY / MDB / THE 11th HOUR / HAIL OF BULLETS / DORDEDUH / TRIPTYKON / NE OBLIVISCARIS / PORTAL

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 am

KevinP wrote:
    ShoreSlayer wrote:The only 'planning' I'm doing for next year is to plan to handcuff myself to Kevin and Rhia so I don't miss out on so much fun while running round trying to make shit happen.

Indeed!

Well, except for maybe the handcuff part. With your crocs and that hat, the cuffs could really send the wrong message to all those fine ladies slipping me cabin invites :P

last_candle
    Lieutenant-Commander

by last_candle » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:29 am

ShoreSlayer wrote:
    KevinP wrote:

Indeed!
    Well, except for maybe the handcuff part. With your crocs and that hat, the cuffs could really send the wrong message to all those fine ladies slipping me cabin invites :P

ladies? as in more than one?
    ...and wasn't she a guy anyway? :P

yeah, dumbest thing I've said in 1'000 posts, I know
    hey, it's friday 5.30PM - it's right time for senseless stuff...
    wishlist '20:
    Axxis - Blind Guardian - Circus Maximus - Doro - Edguy - Frozen Crown - Heavens Gate - Magnum - Opeth - Pretty Maids - Ravenous - Satan - Shadowpath - Silex - Skyclad - Steel Attack - Viathyn - Voyager - Wuthering Heights - 4th Dimension
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 pm

last_candle wrote:
    Indeed!

ladies? as in more than one?
    ...and wasn't she a guy anyway? :P

yeah, dumbest thing I've said in 1'000 posts, I know
    hey, it's friday 5.30PM - it's right time for senseless stuff...
    [/quote]

bwaahaha, just glad you all have invited me to be cuffed in on the action. i'm a good sport!
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:52 pm

I saw nearly all of you - but had no time to talk, the next concert was waiting everytime....
    I improve next time .....

Why go People to a Concert if they are talking very loud (of course) the whole set? And sitting behind me? After the 2nd Sonata Arctica Gig, that was nearly at the End of the Cruise, i tried to be not near to wildchild when i wanna HEAR music......
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Lal@ wrote:I saw nearly all of you - but had no time to talk, the next concert was waiting everytime....

Why go People to a Concert if they are talking very loud (of course) the whole set? And sitting behind me? After the 2nd Sonata Arctica Gig, that was nearly at the End of the Cruise, i tried to be not near to wildchild when i wanna HEAR music......

Yeah mate I saw you around often enough but never got a chance to stop and say g'day. Sorry about that!!

I agree with the talking thing - pisses me off too. I often politely tell people to STFU (shut the fuck up) if they are doing that :P
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    TOM CRUISE
    Lieutenant-Commander

by TOM CRUISE » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:52 pm

I wish I would have got a pic with Karhl and the insane irish and fellow Seattle (Karl)
    70K- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019 Cabin-6218- Barge to hell -2012
    Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Lal@ wrote:... i tried to be not near to wildchild when i wanna HEAR music......

war of words from Europe! Woohoo! (U.S. will sit this one out...) :heavydrink:
    Disaster Area: a plutonium rock band from the Gagrakacka Mind Zones, are generally held to be not only the loudest rock band in the history of the Galaxy, but the loudest noise of any kind at all.

Ravenlord
    Lieutenant-Commander

by Ravenlord » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:07 am

TOM CRUISE wrote:I wish I would have got a pic with Karhl and the insane irish and fellow Seattle (Karl)

Don't worry man. That is our highest priority next year :cheers:
    Absolute Steel-::-Brainstorm-::-Cage-::-Candlemass-::-Dalriada-::-Dark Moor-::-Demons-&-Wizards-::-Diabolical-Masterpiece-::-GWAR-::-Impellitteri-::-Iron-Savior-::-Krux-::-Madder-Mortem-::-Nocturnal-Rites-::-Schandmaul-::-Tad-Morose-::-Terasbetoni-::-Vhäldemar-::-W.A.S.P
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:11 am

Ravenlord wrote:
    TOM CRUISE wrote:I wish I would have got a pic with Karhl and the insane irish and fellow Seattle (Karl)

Don't worry man. That is our highest priority next year :cheers:

I plan to bring a leash to keep him away from bars and beds, so he actually has time to see shows and mingle with people. My guess is you will get your photo next time :mrgreen:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:39 pm

KevinP wrote:Karhl is his own island and requires a different set of rules and regulations than the rest of us (to say the least) :lol:

I will need to get an Rx of Valium to administer to Rob next time. It's like he was John McCain locked in a tiger box in Vancouver for years and all of a sudden wanted to be in 12 places at once. :mrgreen:

Haha! I did see him on Friday night though! But it's a lot hard to lose him in a small pub venue. I was meant to see him on Saturday night too, but adding to my amazing run of luck I've had over the past two weeks, my car battery died and I couldn't go. Turns out I needed a new one. FMFL. Can I win the lottery? Please?

Yes, I think we need to action this next time or at least find a way to clone him once or twice. :lol:
    70K 2011 | 2012 | 2017 | 2018 | 2020
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Evican wrote:Haha! I did see him on Friday night though! But it's a lot hard to lose him in a small pub venue. I was meant to see him on Saturday night too, but adding to my amazing run of luck I've had over the past two weeks, my car battery died and I couldn't go. Turns out I needed a new one. FMFL. Can I win the lottery? Please?

Yes, I think we need to action this next time or at least find a way to clone him once or twice. :lol:

I'm not sure the universe can handle 2 Karhls, let alone 3. Trying to wrangle 1 of them is hard enough. :lol:

He said he was going to send me a package of Aussie stuff, so we shall see. Maybe he'll hand deliver to me in January 2012. ;)

That blows about the car battery (hence why we always LEASE now). If it's any consolation to you, we just had to spend $645 on a new kitchen sink and faucet. I'll be damned if I'm going to install the thing though (hence why the price was higher). :cry:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:25 pm

KevinP wrote:I'm not sure the universe can handle 2 Karhls, let alone 3. Trying to wrangle 1 of them is hard enough. :lol:

He said he was going to send me a package of Aussie stuff, so we shall see. Maybe he'll hand deliver to me in January 2012. ;)

That blows about the car battery (hence why we always LEASE now). If it's any consolation to you, we just had to spend $645 on a new kitchen sink and faucet. I'll be damned if I'm going to install the thing though (hence why the price was higher). :cry:

That was actually about cloning Rob, so that he can be in more than one place at any given time. :P

He was saying something about that on Friday night. Said he was going to include a few other goodies in it, but whether or not he sends it is another kettle of fish. :lol:

Ouch! That sucks! When you really don't need something to go wrong, it always will! I'm never going to pay off my car at this rate! Or save money or be able to go on next year's cruise! :evil:
    2020 WISHLIST: Sulphur Aeon-Cripper-Carach Angren-Melechesh-Behemoth-Benighted-Epica-Negura Bunget-Disarmonia Mundi-Ex Deo-Into Eternity-Septicflesh-Nightrage-Emperor-Incantation-Necrophagist-Kalisia-Virgin Black
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Evican wrote:
    KevinP wrote:Ouch! That sucks! When you really don't need something to go wrong, it always will! I'm never going to pay off my car at this rate! Or save money or be able to go on next year's cruise! :evil:

That's what the Free Money Card, um, I mean Credit Card is for. ;)
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    Evican
    Sub-Lieutenant

by Evican » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:24 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Evican wrote:Ouch! That sucks! When you really don't need something to go wrong, it always will! I'm never going to pay off my car at this rate! Or save money or be able to go on next year's cruise! :evil:

That's what the Free Money Card, um, I mean Credit Card is for. ;)

I don't have one of those! But I have a loan.. One of those rotating line of credit ones. So I guess it's a bit like a credit card. :evil:
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Evican wrote:I don't have one of those! But I have a loan.. One of those rotating line of credit ones. So I guess it's a bit like a credit card. :evil:

No Credit Card? I didn't know that was legally allowed these days. :lol: It seems like every Tom, Dick and Harry (and their dog) has one in the USA. That's how all of us over here afford everything. "I'll gladly pay you 5 years later for a new TV today". ;)

But if you are able to get away without having one, more power to ya. Prevents you from getting into a potential black hole.
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:08 pm

Evican wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:yeah, i think this, too, I was talking to Ariën and she came up and was pretty nice

I can't believe Simone was actually out of her cabin when not on stage! Erik even got a photo with her and Oliver on the pool deck one night!

Come to think of it, I remember seeing you with Arien plenty of times but just couldn't place where I'd seen your face before. Now I know, you avatar. :lol:

hahaa yeah, he was my cruise buddy :D such a nice guy. And about Simone, I know! even Ariën said "I can't believe my eyes!" when he saw her. I did see her a couple of times, at the buffet and around the pool, but she seemed to be laying low so I never approached her.

We should meet next time!
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    JMooney
    Oiler

by JMooney » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah not going!!!!!!!!!!
    cowboy71
    Commander

by cowboy71 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Disaster Area wrote:
    godamnit, no one is ever scared of me no mater how hard I try... :evil:

HAHAHA - this reminded me about something that happened in the last few days we were in Miami.

We were looking for somewhere to eat, and ended up in the Bal Habour shops in Miami Beach. PRETTY 'posh' shopping centre with a lot of 'look at me' type people there.

Anyway I was wearing a metal shirt (think it might have been my Tyr one) and the looks I was getting from people you would think I was an axe murderer or something :P

I found it hilarious because even though I'm 6 foot 2 and about 95kgs (about 200 pounds), I'm the meekest most gentle person around :lol:
    Upcoming Gigs:
    Apocalyptica-/-Turilli Leone's Rhapsody-/-Fleshgod-Apocaplypse-/-Kalmah-/-Michael-Sweet-/-Halestorm
    2020 Wishlist
    Almanac-/-Ancient-Bards-/-Avantasia-/-Battlelore-/-Beast-In-Black-/-Believer-/-Bloodbound-/-Brothers-of-Metal-/-Civil-War-/-Circus-Maximus-/-Claymorean-/-Dark-Moor-/-Dark-Sarah-/-Demons-&-Wizards-/-Diabulus-In-Musica-/-Edguy-/-Elvenking-/-Ex-Libris-/-Exit-Eden-/-Frozen-Crown-/-Galderia-/-Heavatar-/-Jaldaboath-/-Kaledon-/-Kalidia-/-Living-Sacrifice-/-Magnum-/-Neopera-/-Pathfinder-/-Poisonblack-/-Powerwolf-/-The-Privateer-/-Pythia-/-Ravenia-/-Revamp-/-Running-Wild-/-Serenity-/-Sleeping-Romance-/-Tarot-/-Ten-/-Thaurorod-/-The-Skull-/-Tourniquet-/-Trick-or-Treat-/-Trillium-/-Unisonic-/-Valhalore-/-Within-Temptation
    doomguy
    Sub-Lieutenant

by doomguy » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:38 pm

I regret not hearing about this event sooner, and being broke, so I didn't have the time to save for it.
    2012: 2093
    2015: 8671
    2016: 7515

2019 Wishlist:
    AHAB-Alcest-AbigailWilliams-AlienWeaponry-Borknagar-Candlemass-ClaudioSimonetti'sGoblin-Damnation'sDay-DavidMaximMicic-DiabloSwingOrchestra-MournfulCongregation-Om-ProphetsOfRage-Sevendust-Silvertomb-SleepTerror-SunnO)))-TheContortionist-VanCanto
    WizardBeast
    Captain

by WizardBeast » Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:41 pm

KDibildox wrote:
    Evican wrote:
    KDibildox wrote:yeah, i think this, too, I was talking to Ariën and she came up and was pretty nice

I can't believe Simone was actually out of her cabin when not on stage! Erik even got a photo with her and Oliver on the pool deck one night!

Come to think of it, I remember seeing you with Arien plenty of times but just couldn't place where I'd seen your face before. Now I know, you avatar. :lol:

hahaa yeah, he was my cruise buddy :D such a nice guy. And about Simone, I know! even Ariën said "I can't believe my eyes!" when he saw her. I did see her a couple of times, at the buffet and around the pool, but she seemed to be laying low so I never approached her.

We should meet next time!

yeah, people didn't MAUL poor Simone like i thought they would! what a respectful bunch we all turned out to be, for the most part.
    2019 wishlist: Jon Oliva / Savatage, Ihsahn, Soen, Gojira, Jorn, Atheist, Emperor, Madder Mortem, Gorguts, Devin Townsend, Be'lakor, Shining, Bal Sagoth, Isole, Eleventh Hour, Daylight Dies, Luciferion, Alarum, Rivers of Nihil
    KDibildeaux
    Captain

by KDibildeaux » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:12 pm

yeah, I was surprised by that, too hehe I kind of thought she would have a crowd around her at all times
    La sabiduría me persigue................pero yo soy más rápida
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:25 am

I still don't get this Simone obsession people have. I see nothing special about her :|
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    sabaton
    Petty Officer

by sabaton » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:44 am

[quote="Lal@"]I saw nearly all of you - but had no time to talk, the next concert was waiting everytime....

Same here!!
    Hi folks, just arrived from the United states and we're back in Holland again...
    We had THE time of our lives over there and also met a few people from the forum, but also met a lot of new metalfriends and
    we can not discribe it in one word but let's try it.........AWESOME!!!!!!
    We did go to the breakfast-meet up, but we could'nt find that many of our forumfriends that morning....(little hangover perhaps...?)
    Anyway, we realy, realy, realy want to go next time again and try to meet some more of you.

By the way @Lal; We have you pretty LOUD on our handycam.... :lol: ;)

LET'S GO FOR 2012!!!! :party:
    Lala
    Midshipman

by Lala » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:38 am

sabaton wrote:By the way @Lal; We have you pretty LOUD on our handycam.... :lol: ;)

Welcome Home ....

Possible i can get your filmed Material - maybe there is a way to send it with a Stagecoach or so..... :shred:
    2011 - survived - 2012 - survived - 2013 - survived - 2014 - survived - 2015 - survived - 2016 - survived - 2017 - survived - 2018 - survived - 2019 - survived - 2020 - yes - 2021 - NO

www.lalasreisen.de
    KevinP
    Commander

by KevinP » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:53 am

sabaton wrote:Hi folks, just arrived from the United states and we're back in Holland again...
    We had THE time of our lives over there and also met a few people from the forum, but also met a lot of new metalfriends and

Glad to hear you enjoyed yourselves. It was a pleasure meeting both of you. Too bad we only met for such a short time period. :cry: (I blame Walt :P )

How did the Florida Keys treat you? You have spent more time there than this Floridian ever has and probably ever will be :lol:
    WISHLIST

The Viceroy of Vegemite
    Loather of Power Metal
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:30 am

An additional regret - not seeing Ensiferum on the cruise.

After meeting them Saturday night, I realized that I had actually talked to a couple of them in the elevator on the ship and didn't realize who they were! D'oh!
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    wut3v4
    Petty Officer

by wut3v4 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:09 pm

metalgoddess wrote:An additional regret - not seeing Ensiferum on the cruise.

After meeting them Saturday night, I realized that I had actually talked to a couple of them in the elevator on the ship and didn't realize who they were! D'oh!

Well, I'm sort of a newb to Ensiferum. I just started getting into them a couple of months before the cruise. The first time I ever saw them play was on the cruise, and I got to see them twice! I personally think they were effing awesome. Some of my friends disagreed and felt they were boring on the cruise (but that's 'cause they've Ensiferum a few times before). They're currently on the Finnish Metal Tour 2 in the States. I'm gonna see them in Philly, not sure if they'll be hitting your neck of the woods though. But I think they'd be worth seeing
    metalgoddess
    Midshipman

by metalgoddess » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:18 pm

wut3v4 wrote:
    metalgoddess wrote:An additional regret - not seeing Ensiferum on the cruise.

Well, I'm sort of a newb to Ensiferum. I just started getting into them a couple of months before the cruise. The first time I ever saw them play was on the cruise, and I got to see them twice! I personally think they were effing awesome. Some of my friends disagreed and felt they were boring on the cruise (but that's 'cause they've Ensiferum a few times before). They're currently on the Finnish Metal Tour 2 in the States. I'm gonna see them in Philly, not sure if they'll be hitting your neck of the woods though. But I think they'd be worth seeing

Just saw the Finnish Metal Tour here in Seattle on Saturday, they were awesome!!! I'm a newb to the whole viking and folk metal. I didn't care for it recorded, but I really loved the live show! See the last gig and next gig thread. :D
    70K 2011 - 5062
    70K 2012 - 8568
    Barge 2012 - 6520
    70K 2014 - 8092
    70K 2015 - 7584
    70K 2017 - 6517
    70K 2018 - 6451
    wut3v4
    Petty Officer

by wut3v4 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:51 pm

metalgoddess wrote:Just saw the Finnish Metal Tour here in Seattle on Saturday, they were awesome!!! I'm a newb to the whole viking and folk metal. I didn't care for it recorded, but I really loved the live show! See the last gig and next gig thread. :D

Wow, that's great! I felt the same way about not being too impressed with their recorded music. But they blew me away on the cruise, and now I'm a fan. Can't wait 'til the Finnish Metal Tour 2 reaches here. And thanks, I'll definitely check that thread out. February-April are going to be very busy months for me as far as concerts are concerned...
    STACH100
    Sub-Lieutenant

by STACH100 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:03 pm

Lal@ wrote:
    sabaton wrote:By the way @Lal; We have you pretty LOUD on our handycam.... :lol: ;)

Welcome Home ....

Possible i can get your filmed Material - maybe there is a way to send it with a Stagecoach or so..... :shred:

What are those drinks? They look photoshopped.
    2011 6084
    2012 9560
    2013 9574
    2014 TBA
    wildchild
    Chief Petty Officer

by wildchild » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:10 pm

Did I go to Sonata Arctica ? :shock: Sorry lal@ if I ruined your evening :oops:
    Ok , so regretting not remembering seeing Sonata Arctica
    Also regretting intending to have a small power-nap after the day in Cozumel and not waking up until the next day ( hate missing out ! ) and missing Tyr
    Regretting not going to the karaoke place until the last night ( went there the first night for 10 mins and it was empty, and figured it would be the same on other nights )
    :?
    And i wish I could have met more of you forumers as well, but next year , hey ? :D
    :viking:
    Deck 3 # 3506 2011
    Deck 2 # 2599 2012
    Of all the things I´ve lost, I miss my mind the most...

70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2011
    70000 TONS SURVIVOR 2012
    ShoreSlayer
    Captain

by ShoreSlayer » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:14 pm

STACH100 wrote:
    Lal@ wrote:

Welcome Home ....

What are those drinks? They look photoshopped.

My brain saw the same thing when I first saw that pic. What's goin on there? Black glowing beverage?

Disaster Area
    Lieutenant

by Disaster Area » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:53 pm

^no doubt, looks like crude oil...^

Evil Red
    Midshipman

by Evil Red » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:35 pm

KevinP wrote:
    Evican wrote:I don't have one of those! But I have a loan.. One of those rotating line of credit ones. So I guess it's a bit like a credit card. :evil:

No Credit Card? I didn't know that was legally allowed these days. :lol: It seems like every Tom, Dick and Harry (and their dog) has one in the USA. That's how all of us over here afford everything. "I'll gladly pay you 5 years later for a new TV today". ;)

But if you are able to get away without having one, more power to ya. Prevents you from getting into a potential black hole.

I'm proud to say I DON'T have one and do just fine! :P
    I made the Devil do it.
Locked 317 posts